IGNORED

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 9 - August 5th, 2021

1 hour ago, bxbbllegumbxtch said:

What mods can I use to actually plow? I've got thef ramework and animations but Matchmaker hasn't been ported and I don't really want and rape mods.

Not only has MatchMaker been officially ported to SE, a good majority of mods are compatible with SE too.

I mean, I'm only one person so I can only speak to what I know, but...

If you don't want non-consensual/rape mods then don't install any of those and pick something else instead.

edit: If you don't know where to start, the Index has a list of many mods and with brief descriptions.

Edited by tasairis
48 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Not only has MatchMaker been officially ported to SE, a good majority of mods are compatible with SE too.

I mean, I'm only one person so I can only speak to what I know, but...

If you don't want non-consensual/rape mods then don't install any of those and pick something else instead.

edit: If you don't know where to start, the Index has a list of many mods and with brief descriptions.

Ah, I didn't know that matchmaker had been ported! Thank you for the Index and the input, I appreciate it!

9 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

Does sexlab have a mod or something that allows first person? Hopefully compatible with the custom immersive camera ini that you have to install when using Ostim since I'm using that too.

I'm running Immersive First Person View, which simulates 1P by changing the 3P PoV to the player's eyeball area and (optionally) making some FOV adjustments. It gives me a credible 1P view during SL scenes, although there is considerably more head bob during sex than I would like.

Redirecting issue from SLAC mod:

Match Creature Genders is not failsafe, a mod that relies on creature animations is able to select Male creature animations from a list, but when it passes it to SexLab it refuses to process it any further, unless Match Creature Genders is disabled. SexLab tells that creature gender is a male, character is female, there are anims that contextually appropriate for both creature genders and mod selects them by context properly. Papyrus log is attached with link above.

On 10/17/2021 at 11:44 PM, OsmelMC said:

Finally if you have some mod with Scripts related with the actor expressions like "Conditional Expressions" you will need a Patch for that. Check my Tweaks for the "Conditional Expressions" Patch

OMG thank you!  Just what I was needing.

12 hours ago, Merlin Wizzard said:

I realize this is beta, but whats with the warning?ScreenShot40.png.4df8bdc4319efdc4d348923e115b0c77.png

Solely a SUM issue.  You can fix it yourself by editing SKSE\Plugins\Skyrim - Utility Mod\System\SUM\system.json:

{
    "intList" :
    {
        "iddecompatiblever" : [ 461, 460 ],
        "ipapycompatiblever" : [ 33 ],
        "ipopcompatiblever" : [ 461, 460 ],
        "isdpcompatiblever" : [ 348, 248, 347, 247 ],
        "islcompatiblever" : [ 16200, 16207, 16208 ],
        "iuiecompatiblever" : [ 160 ],
        "iuiepatchcompatiblever" : [ 160 ],
        "izapcompatiblever" : [ 610, 800 ]
    }
}

Edit the line:

"islcompatiblever" : [ 16200, 16207, 16208 ],

to read:

"islcompatiblever" : [ 16200, 16207, 16208, 16209 ],

Save and reload SkyrimSE.  You shouldn't see a warning any more.

I have a question about using a male character. I am trying to get the setting correct to where if my character gets knocked down my female follower with either fight and save the day or if she gets knocked down then my character is ignored and my follower gets raped. What has been happening is I got knocked down and I sit there on the ground and a few bad guys stand over me, then once my follower gets defeated they are in the bleed out state and nothing happens just everyone is standing around. 

I know I selected the female first option I believe that is to make females get raped first. Other settings I have is robbed is set and left for dead. Those have been working there has been times I was defeated and I was robbed or the screen fades to black and I wake up somewhere else in the world. The only thing I am not getting is my player being knocked out and my followers being raped. Basically I want them to ignore my male characters or followers and rape my female followers. 

Any helps with some setting ideas will be helpful.

On 11/21/2018 at 10:58 AM, SpyVsPie said:

Yes, you have to run FNIS any time you install or uninstall any sort of animations.

That didn't work, bro.  *_*.  I bet that you handed out that advice without experiencing what OP went through and OP just blindly felt bad because he forgot to do a simple thing.  

It's not working for me.  I have the HDT SSE Physics engine, Sexlabs, and Papyrus, and those are the three that are giving me errors:

registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 3
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 0107463C) loaded correctly (handle 2)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSSEPhysics.dll
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSSEPhysics.dll (00000001 hdtSSEPhysics 00000001) reported as incompatible during query (handle 3)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) reported as incompatible during query (handle 3)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly (handle 3)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) reported as incompatible during query (handle 4)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimplyKnock.dll
plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimplyKnock.dll (00000001 SimplyKnock 00000001) loaded correctly (handle 4)
checking plugin c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll

And, it's the newest version of SL Framework v. 1.63 Beta.  It's breaking.