SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Not really...

Is only required to make difference between the Animations for Male Creatures and Female Creatures.

For example when is enabled and all your wolves are Female then they only will get Animations for Female Creatures or Genderless Animations.

Anyway I don't think that be the reason for some specific Creature Animations don't get registered. Since that option only prevent the wrong Animation be played and have nothing to do with the registration. In the worst of the cases if the Wolf is Female and all the Wolf Animations are for Male Creatures then you will get a log saying that you don't have Animations for that Creature but still the wolf Animations will be registered

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file of a game play where you tried to register those Animations.

I'll do that. But its kinda strange cause on some saves it wouldnt show up for horses instead so its only making me think what other creature animations arent getting registered.

If I can find Skyrim.ini. im looking where they say but I cant find a Skyrim.ini file.

Edit2: its named Skyrim not Skyrim.ini. -_-

Edited by buddyman4925
New info

Not really...

Is only required to make difference between the Animations for Male Creatures and Female Creatures.

For example when is enabled and all your wolves are Female then they only will get Animations for Female Creatures or Genderless Animations.

Anyway I don't think that be the reason for some specific Creature Animations don't get registered. Since that option only prevent the wrong Animation be played and have nothing to do with the registration. In the worst of the cases if the Wolf is Female and all the Wolf Animations are for Male Creatures then you will get a log saying that you don't have Animations for that Creature but still the wolf Animations will be registered

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file of a game play where you tried to register those Animations.

here's my papyrus log. Now off to figure out why my deer or elks don't have shlongs.

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: BTW, turning sex creature genders did not work. It still gave me the two options for a muzzle job, and canine lovers from MNC.

Edited by buddyman4925
new info
26 minutes ago, buddyman4925 said:

here's my papyrus log. Now off to figure out why my deer or elks don't have shlongs.

Papyrus.0.log 619.52 kB · 1 download

Edit: BTW, turning sex creature genders did not work. It still gave me the two options for a muzzle job, and canine lovers from MNC.

First install my updated "SexLab MatchMaker" because the original one is giving you few small errors on the log.

The log also said that the Player is a Male actor and for that reason even when 38 animations for 1 Humanoid and 1 Wolf was founded just 2 animations was displayed. That's because all the 36 animations without the "CM" or the "MC" tags was removed from the final list by the filters. Almost all the creature animations are made for Female actors and even those animations that are just Anal or Oral and that for are Genderless usually don't have the "MC" tag.

Solutions:

• Use my Tweaked version of the SLATE mod to add the missing tags to the creature animations (Recommended).
  • Disable the option "Filter Gender Tags Animations" on the "Animation Settings" page of the SexLab MCM (Not recommended but is the faster way) 

By the way the "Match Creature Gender" option just check the creatures genders, and for that reason for you was pointless disable it. I always play with the "Match Creature Gender" option Enabled. The "Filter Gender Tags Animations" option work only on the Humanoid actors and for that just check the tags. I also play with the "Filter Gender Tags Animations" option Enabled but almost all my animations have the tags corrected. 

2 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

I'll do that. But its kinda strange cause on some saves it wouldnt show up for horses instead so its only making me think what other creature animations arent getting registered.

If I can find Skyrim.ini. im looking where they say but I cant find a Skyrim.ini file.

The file is actually "skryim.ini".  Windows is just hiding extensions for known file types, by default.  By "known", it means Windows already knows how to treat a file with a .ini extension when you click on it (open a text editor, like Wordpad, for example).  You have to disable the hiding feature before you can see the part of the filename after the dot...for known ones.  Unknown types will display the full name with extension.  All good.

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

First install my updated "SexLab MatchMaker" because the original one is giving you few small errors on the log.

The log also said that the Player is a Male actor and for that reason even when 38 animations for 1 Humanoid and 1 Wolf was founded just 2 animations was displayed. That's because all the 36 animations without the "CM" or the "MC" tags was removed from the final list by the filters. Almost all the creature animations are made for Female actors and even those animations that are just Anal or Oral and that for are Genderless usually don't have the "MC" tag.

Solutions:

• Use my Tweaked version of the SLATE mod to add the missing tags to the creature animations (Recommended).
  • Disable the option "Filter Gender Tags Animations" on the "Animation Settings" page of the SexLab MCM (Not recommended but is the faster way) 

By the way the "Match Creature Gender" option just check the creatures genders, and for that reason for you was pointless disable it. I always play with the "Match Creature Gender" option Enabled. The "Filter Gender Tags Animations" option work only on the Humanoid actors and for that just check the tags. I also play with the "Filter Gender Tags Animations" option Enabled but almost all my animations have the tags corrected. 

any other patches should I grab? I can send you a modlist of sexlab mods if you need it since I know specific versions for specific files.

Edit: I always forgot how hard it was to learn abbreviations. First text, now mods. Oh boy. I also grabbed private needs discreet which should allow people to choose private places to do the nasty, right? Now if only I could get Oprivacy.

Edit2: Private Needs does uh... deification. Did not read that apparently, did not expect it.

Edit3: I tried your patch, however I still only get the two animations. And while doing some more testing I found that HDT werewolves overhauled is bugging with Horny Creatures of Skyrim with Urta the fox, as both face meshes are being applied and both show up. Not sure if that's a sexlab werewolves, Horny creatures of skyrim werewolves, MNC, or HDT werewolf overhauled problem. 

Edited by buddyman4925
fun
8 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

• No Windows file is named "Skyrim" with no file extension
  • Your Windows View settings may be hiding file extensions from you
  • You can fix the Windows problem that is preventing you from seeing file extensions
  • The three SSE settings files you should have are Skyrim.ini, SkyrimPrefs.ini and possibly SkyrimCustom.ini
  • All 3 files should be in your C:\Users\[UserName]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\ folder
  • Skyrim.ini gets overwritten if you validate local files via Steam or the Game updates; SkyrimCustom.ini does not
  • Entries in SkyrimCustom.ini override same-parameter entries in Skyrim.ini
  • Therefore, it is wise to make any settings changes in SkyrimCustom.ini instead of Skyrim.ini
  • And finally, I highly recommend BethINI to manage (and tweak) your SSE ini files
Edited by Vyxenne
Because yeah, yeah, sure, sure, whatEVerrrrrr
9 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

any other patches should I grab? I can send you a modlist of sexlab mods if you need it since I know specific versions for specific files.

Edit: I always forgot how hard it was to learn abbreviations. First text, now mods. Oh boy. I also grabbed private needs discreet which should allow people to choose private places to do the nasty, right? Now if only I could get Oprivacy.

Edit2: Private Needs does uh... deification. Did not read that apparently, did not expect it.

Edit3: I tried your patch, however I still only get the two animations. And while doing some more testing I found that HDT werewolves overhauled is bugging with Horny Creatures of Skyrim with Urta the fox, as both face meshes are being applied and both show up. Not sure if that's a sexlab werewolves, Horny creatures of skyrim werewolves, MNC, or HDT werewolf overhauled problem. 

? The "Private Need Discreet" is for the most basic needs (urination, defecation and bathe) for the Player and the NPC's. Is not for sex even when allow you do those things while you are having sex and without break the sex scene. That mod have potential but still don't work like I want.

The Mod you need for your Animations problem is my Tweak for the SLATE Mod in my download page I think is called "SLATE for Creatures" once installed you have to load and apply my ActionLog included and after that in some cases need to "Clean the Animation CACHE" on the SexLab MCM because don't notice the changes done by the SLATE until the CACHE is cleaned.

By the way I know I added few ActionLog to add the "MC" tag to few Creature Animations but I not sure about the Wolf Animations in specific. Don't really matter because you can do it yourself using the options of the SLATE

PS: The Mod to find hidden places to have sex, is the "SexLab Utility Plus" with the option "Find Hidden Place" enabled.

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

? The "Private Need Discreet" is for the most basic needs (urination, defecation and bathe) for the Player and the NPC's. Is not for sex even when allow you do those things while you are having sex and without break the sex scene. That mod have potential but still don't work like I want.

The Mod you need for your Animations problem is my Tweak for the SLATE Mod in my download page I think is called "SLATE for Creatures" once installed you have to load and apply my ActionLog included and after that in some cases need to "Clean the Animation CACHE" on the SexLab MCM because don't notice the changes done by the SLATE until the CACHE is cleaned.

By the way I know I added few ActionLog to add the "MC" tag to few Creature Animations but I not sure about the Wolf Animations in specific. Don't really matter because you can do it yourself using the options of the SLATE

PS: The Mod to find hidden places to have sex, is the "SexLab Utility Plus" with the option "Find Hidden Place" enabled.

I'm at the import step and im importing SLATE_Actionlog - OsmelMC.json but it keeps saying successfully imported 0 of the 2382 actions. I have the creatures patch loaded right after it. Am I doing it right or is something going wrong?

Edit: I know I had it work at some point in the past and I think it had something to do with me setting my character as both. I mean, the creature might miss and it'd look a little wonky, but that alignment happens to a couple of them and it's not that big a deal to me.

Edit2: disabling the gender tag worked so I know they are there, they're just not showing up.

Edited by buddyman4925
new info
2 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

I'm at the import step and im importing SLATE_Actionlog - OsmelMC.json but it keeps saying successfully imported 0 of the 2382 actions. I have the creatures patch loaded right after it. Am I doing it right or is something going wrong?

The SLATE have a option to don't Import the actions on the ActionLog for Animations that you don't have. Also prevent import actions already on your own ActionLog so if you already have the ActionLog imported the next time will import just the new actions.

Anyway you better go to the "Settings" page of the SLATE MCM and set the "Recording Mode" option on "ON (Exclude Skips)"

Go to the "Tag Editor" page 

Set the "Animation Set" option on "SLATE.CustomCreatureAnimSet"

And on the option that said "(Select)" choice one of the choices that said "Add MC tag to FC Blowjob Non-Vaginal anims"

Wait Few seconds until the Animation list get loaded

You will see some Animations on the list but not all go good with the MC tag so disable those that you don't know or you know that have some Pussy or Boob animation

Now go to the end of the list and make Click on the "Click to Add Tag" option and and accept the messages after read them.

Do the same for the next "Add MC Tag to FC Anal Non-Vaginal anims"

There are many other Animation sets that you can try later but for now 

Go to the "Animation Set" option and select "SLATE.CreatureAnimSets" 

And on the option that said "(Select)" select the choices that said "Creature Canines Couple" that is almost at the half of the list.

Wait Few seconds and on the Animation list check only any other Animation for Wolf, Dog or Canine that you want to see with the Male actor

Go to the end of the page and on the option that said "(select)" choice the tag "MC" that is at the end of the list

Now go bit more to the end of the page and make Click on the option that said "Click to Add Tag"

Now you can try the scene again and all those Animations for Wolf or Canine that you just are being adding the MC tag will be showed 

Just getting into SSE finally, unfortunately having this mod enabled causes FNIS to throw the error:

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DebugData.txt'.

I've narrowed it down, and it's having SLFSE enabled, and/or MNC enabled in MO2 (i've tried it with both enabled individually and by themselves), that causes this error to occur. I'm using the "Create files in mod instead of overwrite" option, and I know that the mod entry I'm referring it to has that file and path inside it, so at this point I'm totally stumped. I also tried copying the mod's files back into overwrite and turning the option off again, and it still throws the error.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

The SLATE have a option to don't Import the actions on the ActionLog for Animations that you don't have. Also prevent import actions already on your own ActionLog so if you already have the ActionLog imported the next time will import just the new actions.

Anyway you better go to the "Settings" page of the SLATE MCM and set the "Recording Mode" option on "ON (Exclude Skips)"

And on the option that said "(Select)" choice one of the choices that said "Add MC tag to FC Blowjob Non-Vaginal anims"

You will see some Animations on the list but not all go good with the MC tag so disable those that you don't know or you know that have some Pussy or Boob animation

Now go to the end of the list and make Click on the "Click to Add Tag" option and and accept the messages after read them.

And on the option that said "(Select)" select the choices that said "Creature Canines Couple" that is almost at the half of the list.

Wait Few seconds and on the Animation list check only any other Animation for Wolf, Dog or Canine that you want to see with the Male actor

Go to the end of the page and on the option that said "(select)" choice the tag "MC" that is at the end of the list

Now go bit more to the end of the page and make Click on the option that said "Click to Add Tag"

Now you can try the scene again and all those Animations for Wolf or Canine that you just are being adding the MC tag will be showed 

I'm not ashamed to say I have trouble understanding but I'll do my best.

it worked. So whenever I start a new game I will have to manually add the MC tags to certain animations and apply them. Is there anything else I should do or is that it?

17 minutes ago, buddyman4925 said:

it worked. So whenever I start a new game I will have to manually add the MC tags to certain animations and apply them. Is there anything else I should do or is that it?

Yes and not... Since the first step was Enable the "Recording Mode" of your actions, the next time you only need to use the option to "Re-apply recorded Actions"

1 hour ago, twofiveseven said:

Just getting into SSE finally, unfortunately having this mod enabled causes FNIS to throw the error:

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DebugData.txt'.

I've narrowed it down, and it's having SLFSE enabled, and/or MNC enabled in MO2 (i've tried it with both enabled individually and by themselves), that causes this error to occur. I'm using the "Create files in mod instead of overwrite" option, and I know that the mod entry I'm referring it to has that file and path inside it, so at this point I'm totally stumped. I also tried copying the mod's files back into overwrite and turning the option off again, and it still throws the error.

Nevermind, uninstalled and reinstalled all the related mods. Now I just need to get LOOT to stop getting caught in an infinte cycle of parsing metadata when it opens

I'd love to have same problems - for me SKSE crashes each time I try to run it if SLATE is enabled.

Had to gave up on that mod, even with SLU+ patch :( since I have no idea how to debug a problem that leaves no trace in any of logs.

Edited by PippinTom
20 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

I'd love to have same problems - for me SKSE crashes each time I try to run it if SLATE is enabled.

Had to gave up on that mod, even with SLU+ patch :( since I have no idea how to debug a problem that leaves no trace in any of logs.

SLATE don't have DLL files and have the same requirements that the SexLab Framework since all the functions used on the SLATE Mod come from the SexLab. Meaning that if the SexLab work fine the SLATE should work fine too. Also SLATE is not a Active Mod, is just a tool that get executed when you open his MCM so only can give you some problem when his MCM is open and another thing is just a coincidence. By the way my SLATE Tweak like all my Tweaks need the original Mod to work.

You can send me the "Papyrus.0.log"

wait, are there any other tags I should edit if I'm playing a male character?

Edit: ngl, I don't see the reason why these kinds of mods are female focused. I mean, this stuff kinda happens just as much to males than females. But I do get that most people would use a female in this kinds of playthroughs.

Edited by buddyman4925
info
7 minutes ago, buddyman4925 said:

wait, are there any other tags I should edit if I'm playing a male character?

My SLATE ActionLog have more than 2000 actions, so yes there are more Tags.

Import my ActionLog and "Re-apply recorded Actions"

Before import my ActionLog you will see over the "Re-apply recorded Actions" the "number of actions in your ActionLog" if that number is bigger than 1000 then probably is already imported and you only have to execute "Re-apply recorded Actions"

5 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

My SLATE ActionLog have more than 2000 actions, so yes there are more Tags.

Import my ActionLog and "Re-apply recorded Actions"

Before import my ActionLog you will see over the "Re-apply recorded Actions" the "number of actions in your ActionLog" if that number is bigger than 1000 then probably is already imported and you only have to execute "Re-apply recorded Actions"

alright, but I'm not sure if that answers my question. Are there others animations that I have to apply the MC tag to in order for them to work?

1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

Install NetScriptFramework from NexusMods.  You will get crash logs in Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash\.

1 hour ago, buddyman4925 said:

alright, but I'm not sure if that answers my question. Are there others animations that I have to apply the MC tag to in order for them to work?

I can't remember but probably yes because the same happen for the rest of the animations since they are mostly made for female Actors. Even the human Animations have the same issue with the tags. For that reason I always recommend install my SLATE and Apply my ActionLog.