SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

50 minutes ago, Aluviel said:

I just installed Sexlab and have all the required files. I have leito animations and sl animation loader.. Nothing works.. I talk to my follower and no option to fool around comes up.. I have beta 9... Beta 8 messed me up. I did have osex that messed me up too. got rid of both od those got my game back.

here is my pluigins What am I  doing wrong?

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*SexLab.esm
*OSA.esm
*High Poly Head.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*ApachiiHairMales.esm
*ApachiiHairFemales.esm
*ApachiiHair.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*EmpyreanCS.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*NewHangZhou.esp
*TrueBrows.esp
*Project Proteus.esp
*SSE [Witchy] Accessory Pack Extravaganza.esp
*FacelightPlus.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*AddItemMenuSE.esp
*TERAArmorsSSE.esp
*TeraArmorsSSE Leveled Lists Rare.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*TW3Eyes.esp
*FNIS.esp
*GR Inari EarsTails SMP.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

You need a mod (or more than one) that actually calls SexLab. Beginners with SL generally prefer Matchmaker or Puppet Master to get a feel for the animations. If you want dialog options for sex there are many other mods available on this site.

Ok well I dled sex lab aroused, manipulator, eager npc's and nothing ..its all in the mcm menu I activate them...

nothing happens when I talk to my follower. I noticed that in the animation loader, it is not picking up the leitos animations either..FNIS is registering them I have 2k of them.  do I need FNIS PCEA? Or something else? 

ohh yeah like eager npcs and I loved the manipulator where you could make two nps do it and have a familly!

Thank you so much!!

20210917081336_1.jpg

20210916161841_1.jpg

20210916174538_1.jpg

12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@KingstonPrince7

Don't talk me about luckiest day. I'm writing without see part of the text and the keyboards of the cell phone because around 2 hours back my phone crash against the floor losing 1/4 of the screen. Also is passed midnight and the electricity go out shortly after crash my phone. So now I have more than one problem and just want to sleep but without electricity on the caribbean in this time of the year is not the best idea.

Well, I guess that...

F

Sorry, bro. And I apologize if I was to rude yesterday.

12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Anyway the SexLab is fine and you just need to start the Animation with 2 or more Actors because nobody do Creature Animations with just 1 Actor except MadMansGun in the "Horny Creatures" Mod

Also use the "SexLab MatchMaker" for the animation test and make sure of cast the spell on more than one Actor.

Don't use the SexLab Debug spell because Ashal is tired of repeat that the Debug spell is not for that. Beside the Debug spell just target one Actor.

Hmmm... okey, I'll start a new game for testing with MatchMaker, so I can see if I have a problem there.

3 hours ago, Aluviel said:

Ok well I dled sex lab aroused, manipulator, eager npc's and nothing ..its all in the mcm menu I activate them...

nothing happens when I talk to my follower. I noticed that in the animation loader, it is not picking up the leitos animations either..FNIS is registering them I have 2k of them.  do I need FNIS PCEA? Or something else? 

ohh yeah like eager npcs and I loved the manipulator where you could make two nps do it and have a familly!

Thank you so much!!

20210917081336_1.jpg

20210916161841_1.jpg

20210916174538_1.jpg

Switch to 3rd person mode when installing sexlab/registering animations

34 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Switch to 3rd person mode when installing sexlab/registering animations

TY for this ill hop on and do a quick test.. my first prioity just getting sex lab to work and then ill add match maker. Just to be clear third person is  when your looking at the back of your own character and the follower next to her? First person is when your looking through your avatars eyes right?

UPDATE It worked and I had to enable eager nps or SL Aroused.. then Use the SPELL to debug us both. I saw his head tick then all of a sudden he was in the mood.

Edited by Aluviel

Just to confirm, current papylus util SE 3.9 nexus version include different files from  sex lab beta 9 offered?

though I do not check each source file,  but I clear see papylus utie file date is old.    Though I need not to keep papylus util active without I un-install sexlab framework se (it never happen) sometimes it confuse me, when another mod require papylus util ,  (at current I simply keep un-activate papylus util) 

22 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@KingstonPrince7

Don't talk me about luckiest day. I'm writing without see part of the text and the keyboards of the cell phone because around 2 hours back my phone crash against the floor losing 1/4 of the screen. Also is passed midnight and the electricity go out shortly after crash my phone. So now I have more than one problem and just want to sleep but without electricity on the caribbean in this time of the year is not the best idea.

Anyway the SexLab is fine and you just need to start the Animation with 2 or more Actors because nobody do Creature Animations with just 1 Actor except MadMansGun in the "Horny Creatures" Mod

Also use the "SexLab MatchMaker" for the animation test and make sure of cast the spell on more than one Actor.

Don't use the SexLab Debug spell because Ashal is tired of repeat that the Debug spell is not for that. Beside the Debug spell just target one Actor.

Hey, it's me again. Sorry for bothering you again, just wanted to share with you my last testing.

I did a new whole game, just SexLab Framework, Aroused Redux edit by Baka, Baka's SexLab Defeat (the one loaded here in LoversLab and downloable at the link provided in the Compatibility Tracking topic by Tasairis), Match Maker as you suggested, Creature Framework, Hentai Creatures and More Nasty Critters, and this is what happened.

1. First, after installing SexLab Framework and after enabling the Creature Support in a new game via Alternate Start (using the abandoned prison as quick test zone), I tested the Creature Animations via Hentai Creatures, summoning a Hentai Armored Troll and I proceeded to execute the animations via Hentai Creatures's training system (with the Player enabled as training subject), and I found that Hentai Creatures training system seems to be absolutely broken, getting the endlessly -- HIT -- issue without animations playing. It can be fixed by dismissing and banishing the creature (I did it in that order), but the fact that the Hentai Creatures training system isn't working was the origin of the second problem I got that day, so I think Hentai Creatures training system should be discarted as viable function since it's looking for old SexLab Beta versions, to avoid users being in panic by that infinite debug.
  2. Secondly, I tested the Hentai Armored Troll via Match Maker, I missed the casting because I just executed the target spell without using the self spell, and the debug showed that was looking for furniture solo animations, something that I found hilarious.
  3. Finally, I properly casted the self and target spells from Match Maker, and after getting a small scare were the debug said INVALID, the creature animation played properly and the debug worked without problems.

I used the SexLab default animations only, and I can say that effectively I was doing something wrong with SexLab, but this accident showed me that the training system from Hentai Creatures isn't working with the new Beta, but SexLab Framework Beta 9 itself works without issues, just Hentai Creatures having issues with its own system, so I think that should be added a note about Hentai Creatures training system not working properly but the creatures can be tested with Match Maker without problems. I attach the SexLab debug as my evidence, so you can give me a more technical detail about this.

It's everything I can say, I'll keep you informated about other stuff I found in this gameplay, so maybe it can help you guys to test how the Beta 9 works with other mods in an user gameplay.

Cheers!

SexLabDebug.0.log

Edited by KingstonPrince7

okay so maybe there's something wrong with the sexlab beta 9 update, because before when i had beta 8 everything worked fine, but now when i use sexlab beta 9 if i don't save and reload every 5 minutes or idk, when i try to save or quicksave or travel or wait, it crashes and generates a 0kb TMP file in the save directory, can someone please tell me how to fix this?

26 minutes ago, XiveMotal said:

Ok so, is there a way to delete the animations included in sexlab? Because having to manually toggle off every animation every time I create a new save is annoying. 

If you manually remove the Animation folder that comes with the SexLab, then run FNIS and reset the SexLab Animation Registry, the Scripts are made to detect the Default Animations and will not install it if are being removed from FNIS. 

But I don't recommend it at lease you need the space.

The best option is disable all the unwanted Animations and on the last page of the SexLab MCM use the "Suppress Disabled Animations" option. This will make a file with the names of those Animations and the next time the SexLab Animation Registry be reseted those Animations won't be registered.

9 hours ago, Patrick16 said:

okay so maybe there's something wrong with the sexlab beta 9 update, because before when i had beta 8 everything worked fine, but now when i use sexlab beta 9 if i don't save and reload every 5 minutes or idk, when i try to save or quicksave or travel or wait, it crashes and generates a 0kb TMP file in the save directory, can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Make sure that you already removed all the fixes, Patch and the Better Blowjob Mod that was made for the previous SexLab. 

Also the PapyrusUtil included on the SexLab BETA 9 is newer than the officially released so remove the one from Nexus and place the SexLab folder as last on the load order making sure that the BETA 9 files be overriding all the others Mods.

Apologies if this has been answered before, but digging thru 270 pages isn't the best thing for my sanity currently.

Long story short, I had to uninstall all my Skyrim Mods and data and reinstall. I'm trying to add Sexlab into Nexus MOD Manager, and it keeps just being stuck at Moving. Been at this for more then 3 hours now, which as far as I'm aware shouldn't be happening. Had it set up thru NMM before so I know it can be done. 

Wondering if manually moving the unzipped files directly into the Game Folders would be better or would mess things up more. Knowing my luck I'd put it in the wrong spot, so any advice would be appreciated. 

It wouldn't be the first time I messed up a MOD download. 

Some details:
Valid and current Skyrim, and NMM is up to date.  
I have Skyrim Script Extender and SKYUi, and it's up to date. 

Thanks in advance.

(P.S. - Saying to use another Mod Organizer doesn't help me Thank you very Much. Cheers!)

Picture for reference:

adwnloadissue.png

12 hours ago, Patrick16 said:

Here, read what I did in my last test, maybe it can help you. The Beta 9 works, but be sure to test everything with SexLab Match Maker.

hey. after searchign through here i seen there were people having issues with the beta9 version swapping actor position contrary to what they set. and i think the dev said it was because they were using the debug effect likely. well it was happening to me and it was never with the debug. i normally just disable that. it was always with sexlab npc,or any other normal method. and after a great deal of trial and error i fished up my beta7 version. got the patch to update it to version 8. then i used the sexlabutil.dll fro version 9 and that somehow fixed everything. no more actor position issue. so whatever is going on in that area in beta9 is not exactly due to people using selab debug. something is messed up in the actor library or something. If this issue was already fixed and i missed it then great but if it was missed or people haven't figured out this fix then here it is. have fun peeps o/

4 hours ago, XiveMotal said:

Ok so, is there a way to delete the animations included in sexlab? Because having to manually toggle off every animation every time I create a new save is annoying. 

Save your current SexLab Framework profile in the MCM section that says "Rebuild & Clan" (is the last one), there you'll find an option that says "export settings". With that option you can load your current profile the next time.

Ok so pretty sure sexlab is causing my game to crash because it was working fine till I added it to my mods and now it instantly crashes. anyone know what to do? Any discord I could join that could help me? Here is my mod order: 

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     battlenymphs.esm
254 FE   0 iWant Widgets.esl
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 11  b     OSA.esm
 12  c     SkyUI_SE.esp
 13  d     RaceMenu.esp
 14  e     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 15  f     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 16 10     XPMSE.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 18 12     CharacterMakingExtender.esp
 19 13     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 20 14     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 21 15     ImmersiveInteractions.esp
 22 16     Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
254 FE   1 OStim.esp
 23 17     ORomance.esp
254 FE   2 3BBB.esp
254 FE   3 BHUNP3BBB.esp
 24 18     RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
254 FE   4 Conditional Expressions.esp
 25 19     TouchedbyDibella.esp
 26 1a     CBBE.esp
 27 1b     RaceMenuMorphsTBD.esp
           RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 28 1c     MaximumCarnage.esp
 29 1d     AI Overhaul.esp
254 FE   5 Ultimate Lingerie Collection 2.esp
254 FE   6 SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 30 1e     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 31 1f     SLDrunkRedux.esp
 32 20     OCum.esp
 33 21     OVirginity.esp
254 FE   7 AI Overhaul - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp

2 minutes ago, Abadboy1 said:

Ok so pretty sure sexlab is causing my game to crash because it was working fine till I added it to my mods and now it instantly crashes. anyone know what to do? Any discord I could join that could help me? Here is my mod order: 

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     battlenymphs.esm
254 FE   0 iWant Widgets.esl
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 11  b     OSA.esm
 12  c     SkyUI_SE.esp
 13  d     RaceMenu.esp
 14  e     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 15  f     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 16 10     XPMSE.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 18 12     CharacterMakingExtender.esp
 19 13     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 20 14     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 21 15     ImmersiveInteractions.esp
 22 16     Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
254 FE   1 OStim.esp
 23 17     ORomance.esp
254 FE   2 3BBB.esp
254 FE   3 BHUNP3BBB.esp
 24 18     RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
254 FE   4 Conditional Expressions.esp
 25 19     TouchedbyDibella.esp
 26 1a     CBBE.esp
 27 1b     RaceMenuMorphsTBD.esp
           RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 28 1c     MaximumCarnage.esp
 29 1d     AI Overhaul.esp
254 FE   5 Ultimate Lingerie Collection 2.esp
254 FE   6 SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 30 1e     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 31 1f     SLDrunkRedux.esp
 32 20     OCum.esp
 33 21     OVirginity.esp
254 FE   7 AI Overhaul - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp

disabled all SLAL related items and now it loads the game

On 9/17/2021 at 2:35 PM, Aluviel said:

my first prioity just getting sex lab to work and then ill add match maker.

Matchmaker is one of the only two easy ways to find out if SexLab is working. Talking about getting SL working without Matchmaker is like trying to see if you can get your car running with no ignition keys.

24 minutes ago, Patrick16 said:

nevermind, still crashed, so i gotta remove the whole papyrusutil mod folder or what?

Until Sexlab SE is out of beta and PapyrusUtils SE has been re-released as a separate mod, uninstall the Nexus version of PapyrusUtils SE and use the one provided in Sexlab 1.63 Beta 9.  Let nothing else overwrite that DLL.

4 hours ago, Abadboy1 said:

disabled all SLAL related items and now it loads the game

If you're experiencing crashes on game launch, but before the menu even loads, you likely have an LE mod with an unconverted BSA archive included.  The SE and LE BSA versions are not compatible.

For anyone experiencing crashes, install NetScriptFramework.  Next time you CTD, go to Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash\ and upload the most recent crash text file you find there.  It will contain lots of useful info on what happened.

Edited by 4nk8r