SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

If I get annoyed enough I'll just dig into the code and fix it myself (will post any changes I make so that Ashal can incorporate it in the official version, as I've done in the past)... :)

That's the spirit. But once you have all the Animations installed the scene startup become faster after few scenes.

6 hours ago, StrongBlade said:
  Hide contents

-SOS Full
-SOS Baka SMP patch
-BHUNP
-Sexlab SE Beta 9
-Cum Textures Remake 1.2
-Jcontainers SE 4.1.13
-SLAL SE
-SexLab Aroused Redux SE 2.9
-Blush When Aroused SE 1.3
-Creatures Framework 2.0.3
-More Nasty Critters SE 12.6
-Hentai Creatures SE 12.6
-Baka ABC SE 2.29
-SexLab Matchmaker Rev7
-Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo SE v4.1.2
-SexLab Squirt Reborn SE v2_02
-Dripping When Aroused SE 2021.01.22
-Cumshot SE 2.3
-SexLab Defeat SE 5.3.5
-SexLab Tools Patched
-ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE RE V3 + BHUNP Bodyslides
-ZAP 8.0 Helper Addon 1.0.2
-SexLab Werewolves Redux V 1.5
-SexLab Romance SE V1.0.6
-SexLab Shrines 1.6 + SexLab Shrines (sexlab aroused addon)
-Cuckold (modified)
-Cuckoldress 2.0 (modified)
-SexLab Jail Rape SE 2019.06.20
-SexLab Jail Rape SE 2019.06.20 Voice
-SLHH Expansion English SE 3.50V
-SexLab Horrible Harassment Voice
-SL Drunk Redux SE v1.3
-SL Drunk Redux no Blurry
-SL Drunk Redux 1.3 Voice
-SL Drunk Redux 1.3 Baka Patch
-Fill Her Up Baka Edition English SE 1.552V
-Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.552 Voice
-Pee And Fart 3.0 SE
-Sexist Guards v2.91 SSE (most options disabled)
-Sexist Guards v2.91 SSE Voice
-Billyy Animations SE
-Baka Animations SE
-Anub Animations SE
-Psyche Animations SE
-Nibbles Animations SE
All animation packs are compatible.
as well
-MfgFix v1.5.4
-Expressive Facial Animations - Female
-Expressive Facial Animations - Male
TESTED IN A NEW GAME

Thank you. That helps.

16 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@Vyxenne

The 90% of the BETA 9 issues reported by the users was from users that haven't updated the SexLab before. That's not your case because you already are using the Dev version.

All those Mods on your list are 100% compatible and tested.

The only warning is for those that use the "SexLab Better Blowjob" Mod that have to be removed because was made to override few BETA 8 files and of course is not longer compatible. Also that Mod is not longer required because SexLab now allow you easily adjust the Open Mouth expression.

PS: The GitHub Dev version was updated last night with the requested fixes, so better use that one instead.

Thank you! OMW to GitHub!

On 9/12/2021 at 5:07 AM, Arizona_Steve said:

Don't know if there's now a hard requirement to be in third person but if so it's obnoxious. I play in first person exclusively and am running into a lot of SyncLock issues that either cause sex acts to take a ton of time to start, or they get stuck in one stage and do not complete. This was a minor issue in Beta 8 but seems to be far worse in Beta 9.

Do I just need to reset everything and reload animations via SLAC?

If I get annoyed enough I'll just dig into the code and fix it myself (will post any changes I make so that Ashal can incorporate it in the official version, as I've done in the past)... :)

The 3rd person requirement isn't for playing, only for setting things up or making changes to animations.

2 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I am having a bug next to Sexlab Separate Orgasm where the voice effects are triggered twice and overlapping. Commenting over there brought me here. Is there a fix or explanation for why this is happening, or how to disable it? I'm even having some slight issues when voices are being played in double WITHOUT using SLSO (from my own testing)

The moaning sounds don't stop once they are played and some of them have more than 10 seconds of duration the recommended duration is less than 4 seconds to avoid the overlapping.

The Advanced Lips Sync configuration already available on the last version on development of the SexLab allow you force the end of the sound at time.

Beside that:

The reason of your problem with the SLSO is caused by the SLSO. Because the author did the update in a hurry and place his own moaning without remove the default one so now is duplicate.

SLSO still need few updates before be fully integrated with the BETA 9 scripts.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

The moaning sounds don't stop once they are played and some of them have more than 10 seconds of duration the recommended duration is less than 4 seconds to avoid the overlapping.

The Advanced Lips Sync configuration already available on the last version on development of the SexLab allow you force the end of the sound at time.

Beside that:

The reason of your problem with the SLSO is caused by the SLSO. Because the author did the update in a hurry and place his own moaning without remove the default one so now is duplicate.

SLSO still need few updates before be fully integrated with the BETA 9 scripts.

Good to know, I was having it work fine on an older version. I'll revert. Thanks!

Hi guys,

Im using the lastest beta and Im having issues using the lipsync feature.

Wether it is toggled on or not, it always start animations with "lipsync:FALSE"
Is that an already known bug?

Did I miss something somewhere? I used to have it in previous version, never had issue.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:51 AM, shardoom said:
On 9/11/2021 at 11:07 PM, Arizona_Steve said:

Don't know if there's now a hard requirement to be in third person but if so it's obnoxious.

The 3rd person requirement isn't for playing, only for setting things up or making changes to animations.

I read a couple of weeks ago (maybe from @OsmelMC ??) that in the next release, SL scripts will check for PoV and force 3P where it is needed.

40 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I read a couple of weeks ago (maybe from @OsmelMC ??) that in the next release, SL scripts will check for PoV and force 3P where it is needed.

Yes the GitHub version already do that. The 3rd person was required to install the Default Animations. Now the scripts force the 3rd person camera before install the Default Animations and to prevent issues with the start of the game where the actor need to be in first person, the SexLab automatic setup won't start until the end of the Unbound Quest 

By the way the Unbound Quest end when the Actors is unbounded scaping from Helgen at the beginning of the game, or when you leave your cell if you are using the alternative start.

10 minutes ago, Osford said:

Hello, I have had these two problems when installing Sexlab. I don't know how to remove the question marks. Someone will know what the problem is, I will be grateful for any help

S.jpeg.889886ee3e1bf84a1e15ad7bec75cf9c.jpeg

Click on the "INFO: On '?' Warning README" button listed there at the bottom of the list and follow the instructions.

This is absolutely broken, it keeps showing endlessly:

NOTICE: ValidateActor(MyChar/aCreature) -- TRUE -- HIT

Or says there is no validate animations installed (I have Baka and Billy animations, what the heck is talking about?)

Even with OsmelMCM mod and with all the dependences in green SexLab is acting weird, completely broken, and the Beta 8 was working fine, and it's annoying me to have this issues. It was the better the mod never were updated with this kind of problems.

And, before you ask: no, I didn't updated in mid-game, I started a new full fresh game, and I have all the requirements.

Edited by KingstonPrince7
58 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Or says there is no validate animations installed (I have Baka and Billy animations, what the heck is talking about?)

Even with OsmelMCM mod and with all the dependences in green SexLab is acting weird, completely broken, and the Beta 8 was working fine, and it's annoying me to have this issues. It was the better the mod never were updated with this kind of problems.

And, before you ask: no, I didn't updated in mid-game, I started a new full fresh game, and I have all the requirements.

Did you enable Creature Animations in Sexlab Animation settings?  That is off by default.

Ive recently begin having an issue which is probably me being an idiot but after loading a game and a bit after the tutorial everything seems to work for about 30 seconds or so SexLab v1.63 SE dev beta 9 - Ready! pops up at the corner then a CTD happens. Is this me being an idiot and forgetting something?

Papyrus.0.log SexLabDebug.0.log

Loadorder.txt

Edited by Gaventi
Added loadorder
7 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

The ValidateActor function is used by almost all the SexLab related Mods before try to start any Animation.

The function is more than fine, the reason you see a endless call to the function is because the mods that search Actors for sex like the Rape mods, SexLife or the "SexLab Aroused Creatures" call the functions every few seconds for all the Actors around the player.

If the ValidateActor function said that you don't have Animations for one Creature and you know that is not true, is because the Animations you have for that Creature are for the opposite gender. That's happen with the springans for example because all the springans and the flame atronash Animations are made for female Creatures. More Nasty Critters also make those Creatures females but you probably have another mod reverting that.

Solution: Place MNC as last on the Load order and for the personalized Creatures of some mods use the Hotkey "N" over the Creature to select the Creature as SexLab Target Actor and in the "Animations Settings" page of the SexLab MCM change the gender of the Target Creature.

Beta 9 just keeps getting 'FATAL thread [0] Unable to find valid default animations' or 'AddActors() - Failed to add actor list' errors. Tried with different SKSE versions, FNIS, I even ran the game twice, as clean slate, just enough to run SL, there's just not going around it. I see some people already posted similar issues so I'll just wait patiently for the next update.

6 hours ago, Gaventi said:

Ive recently begin having an issue which is probably me being an idiot but after loading a game and a bit after the tutorial everything seems to work for about 30 seconds or so SexLab v1.63 SE dev beta 9 - Ready! pops up at the corner then a CTD happens. Is this me being an idiot and forgetting something?

Papyrus.0.log 74.64 kB · 3 downloads SexLabDebug.0.log 8.61 kB · 0 downloads

Loadorder.txt 3.96 kB · 0 downloads

Is not your fault. Is just bad luck.

You log said that you are installing Animations at the same time that the CleanActorStorage function of the "SexLab Aroused" is running.

The CleanActorStorage is only executed on the Load Game but just some times. The problem is that apparently is too much execute the CleanActorStorage and some of the SexLab installation process at the same time.

Solutions:

You can temporarily disable the "Clean Actor Storage" on the "SexLab Aroused" MCM before install or update the new SexLab Framework.

Or wait to the CleanActorStorage be completed before change location (you better not move). 

More important once the SexLab be fully installed or the CleanActorStorage be done make sure of save the game because still have chance of CTD. The good news is that once saved the CleanActorStorage won't be executed the next time you load the game and everything will be fine.

Just to be clear, this is a "SexLab Aroused" issue and not from the "SexLab Framework"

@Ashal This need to be a warning to set on the download page because can happen for all the SexLab Framework versions when are updated/installed or when the "Clean System" is executed. And just the users can prevent this for happen.

13 minutes ago, ktq51073 said:

Beta 9 just keeps getting 'FATAL thread [0] Unable to find valid default animations' or 'AddActors() - Failed to add actor list' errors. Tried with different SKSE versions, FNIS, I even ran the game twice, as clean slate, just enough to run SL, there's just not going around it. I see some people already posted similar issues so I'll just wait patiently for the next update.

Your best chance is send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file so I can check your problem in detail because you can't expect to be fixed on the next version since is not broken

The ValidateActor function is used by almost all the SexLab related Mods before try to start any Animation.

The function is more than fine, the reason you see a endless call to the function is because the mods that search Actors for sex like the Rape mods, SexLife or the "SexLab Aroused Creatures" call the functions every few seconds for all the Actors around the player.

If the ValidateActor function said that you don't have Animations for one Creature and you know that is not true, is because the Animations you have for that Creature are for the opposite gender. That's happen with the springans for example because all the springans and the flame atronash Animations are made for female Creatures. More Nasty Critters also make those Creatures females but you probably have another mod reverting that.

Solution: Place MNC as last on the Load order and for the personalized Creatures of some mods use the Hotkey "N" over the Creature to select the Creature as SexLab Target Actor and in the "Animations Settings" page of the SexLab MCM change the gender of the Target Creature.

@KingstonPrince7 Also, if all you have issue with are the spam of log entries, disable Sexlab Debug and they will stop.

28 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Is not your fault. Is just bad luck.

You log said that you are installing Animations at the same time that the CleanActorStorage function of the "SexLab Aroused" is running.

The CleanActorStorage is only executed on the Load Game but just some times. The problem is that apparently is too much execute the CleanActorStorage and some of the SexLab installation process at the same time.

Solutions:

You can temporarily disable the "Clean Actor Storage" on the "SexLab Aroused" MCM before install or update the new SexLab Framework.

Or wait to the CleanActorStorage be completed before change location (you better not move). 

More important once the SexLab be fully installed or the CleanActorStorage be done make sure of save the game because still have chance of CTD. The good news is that once saved the CleanActorStorage won't be executed the next time you load the game and everything will be fine.

Just to be clear, this is a "SexLab Aroused" issue and not from the "SexLab Framework"

@Ashal This need to be a warning to set on the download page because can happen for all the SexLab Framework versions when are updated/installed or when the "Clean System" is executed. And just the users can prevent this for happen.

I can't seem to find a "Clean Actor Storage" on the MCM, only the desire and require naked actors are enabled. I disabled sexlab aroused and it still did the same thing. I also updated the sexlab framework, is it normal for it to keep trying to install after loading into the game?

Papyrus.1.log

I'm testing in a falmer, and I already checked it and it says is male, and I have disabled the functions to set gender on creatures in SexLab MCM (so all of them will be males with exception of spriggans, for obvious reasons). I checked if it's realted with Mortal Enemies, but I have patched it with Baka ABC.

Like I said, this problem wasn't happening with Beta 8, I was playing calmly with FNIS mods and Nemesis, and SexLab Beta 8 wasn't making troubles, it was working flawless, and, when I saw there was a new update, I started a full clean install for Beta 9 (nothing changed, I just updated Beta 9, I registered my animations again and started a new game to avoid issues).

Other issue I found is when playing human animations my char randomly misaligned itself, and was looking for reset the animation, but the NPC was playing the animation while my char was just standing there. Like I said, this problems wasn't triggering with Beta 8, just in Beta 9.

Should I use the GitHub version instead? I'm using your SexLab Utility Plus mod, and these are actually my SexLab related mods, not a big SexLab build:

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0750","+","SexLab Framework SE"
"0751","+","SexLab Creature Framework"
"0752","+","SexLab Hentai Creatures"
"0753","+","SexLab More Nasty Critters"
"0755","+","SexLab Animation Loader SE"
"0756","+","SexLab Aroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory(2020 11 17))"
"0759","+","Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition English SE"
"0761","+","SexLab Demonic Creatures SE"
"0762","+","SexLab Demonic Creatures SE - MCM AddOn"
"0763","+","SexLab Eager NPCs"
"0764","+","SexLab Extra Voices"
"0765","+","SexLab Moans Pack"
"0766","+","SexLab Extra Voices AddOn - Submissive Female"
"0767","+","SexLab Fuck Em' Up"
"0768","+","SexLab Aroused Redux Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments"
"0769","+","SexLab Separate Orgasm"
"0770","+","SexLab Separate Orgasms Player Succubus AddOn"
"0772","+","SexLab Utility Plus"
"0773","+","SexLab Babo H"
"0774","+","SexLab Babo C"
"0775","+","SexLab NCK30 Animations SLAL SE"
"0776","+","SexLab MasterMike SLAL Pack"
"0777","+","SexLab Znaroks SLAL Pack"
"0781","+","SexLab Solutions Revisited SE"
"0782","+","Wintersun - SexLab Integration SE"
"0943","+","SexLab Defeat Addon by BakaFactory 1.02 Voice Files"
"0944","+","SexLab Defeat Addon by BakaFactory 1.02 Voice Files - Update 1"
"0945","+","SexLab Eager NPCs 1.0.0 Voice Files"
"0946","+","SexLab Eager NPCs 1.0.0 Voice Files - Update 1"
"0947","+","SexLab Solutions Revisited 1.1.5 Voice Files"
"0948","+","SexLab Solutions Revisited Addon 1.1.5 Voice Files - Update 1"
"0960","+","Serana Dialogue Add-On - SexLab Patch"
"1001","+","BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks - SexLab"

To clarify: this is the left panel load, in plugins is almost the same but Utility Plus plugins loads at the bottom just before Baka ABC, and below them I have combat mods (Ultimate Combat with Inpa Sekiro and Wildcat, with max compatibility setup in their MCM). I have everything highly patched to avoid issues.

I repeat: these problems wasn't triggering in Beta 8, just in Beta 9.

Edited by KingstonPrince7