SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

I have Skyrim and the SKSE 64 fully up to date and I am CTD after the Sexlab finishes its install in game. I have not been able to get past this. Vortex, LOOT, and FNIS show no error messages and all perquisites in the MCM show as okay. Are there any other requirements not mentioned in the description for this mod.  Also to note SexLab Lite works just fine with no CTD.

6 hours ago, TDA said:

I can not compile the script ... Where can I get the resources SSE - (source ALL scripts for Sexlab, ConsoleUtil, etc.) -SDK - in short? :)

I need to change a few lines - change the gender check, but this is some kind of nightmare ...)

There is no "SDK".

Script sources for SexLab are bundled with it.

Script sources for ConsoleUtil can be found at the GitHub.
No idea what "etc." is, so can't help you there.
Alternatively, you can decompile the pex files, though that usually requires to do a lot of tedious manual edits.

Also, if you only need to recompile script from mod A, which depends on some scripts from mod B, you don't really need the actual script sources from mod B, but dummy script source that contains just empty functions and property declarations - the compiler doesn't give a crap whether a mod B script has functions with an actual code inside - you can create the dummy script source even by trial and error, just by trying to compile mod A script and adding into the dummy script source(s) any functions or properties the compiler coudln't find.
I usually use dummy-fied versions of all dependecy sources like SL, or DD, or DCL, because its quicker, and i can leave those "sources" in my backups without increasing size too much.

Edited by Roggvir
1 hour ago, Roggvir said:

There is no "SDK".

Script sources for SexLab are bundled with it.

Script sources for ConsoleUtil can be found at the GitHub.
No idea what "etc." is, so can't help you there.
Alternatively, you can decompile the pex files, though that usually requires to do a lot of tedious manual edits.

Also, if you only need to recompile script from mod A, which depends on some scripts from mod B, you don't really need the actual script sources from mod B, but dummy script source that contains just empty functions and property declarations - the compiler doesn't give a crap whether a mod B script has functions with an actual code inside - you can create the dummy script source even by trial and error, just by trying to compile mod A script and adding into the dummy script source(s) any functions or properties the compiler coudln't find.
I usually use dummy-fied versions of all dependecy sources like SL, or DD, or DCL, because its quicker, and i can leave those "sources" in my backups without increasing size too much.

I don't understand what bogus sources will help me if the compiler throws errors referring to missing scripts (or whatever it wants). I need to redo one line in the script that comes with the resource script. But there are endless compiler errors popping up. Although, in the game, this mod somehow works ...

I remember for Skyrim LE, someone from Love'sLab gave me (such a set of sources), and then everything worked without problems and now works. 

In short, as I understand it, in order to coimpile something, I first need to download a bunch of different things, but where can I get it, it is also necessary to poke around in the wilds of the Internet? :)

46 minutes ago, TDA said:

I don't understand what bogus sources will help me if the compiler throws errors referring to missing scripts (or whatever it wants). I need to redo one line in the script that comes with the resource script. But there are endless compiler errors popping up. Although, in the game, this mod somehow works ...

I remember for Skyrim LE, someone from Love'sLab gave me (such a set of sources), and then everything worked without problems and now works. 

In short, as I understand it, in order to coimpile something, I first need to download a bunch of different things, but where can I get it, it is also necessary to poke around in the wilds of the Internet? :)

Well, creating a dummy script manually, based on what errors the compiler throws at you, can be rather tedious if the script you are trying to recompile uses a lot of functions or properties from the sources you are missing, but if it would be just a few function calls, then all it takes is just a few seconds to create appropriately named dummy script(s) with empty function(s) of the appropriate names.
So, it depends on your situation, you may be better off downloading those missing sources (if they are available).

If you are trying to recompile some scripts from the SL 1.63 b9, then you need:

• FNIS (script sources included in main file)
  • FNIS Creature Pack (script sources included in optional "Creature Pack" file)
  • Mfg Fix (script sources included in main file)
  • NiOverride from RaceMenu (script sources included in miscellaneous "Modders Package" file)
  • SkyUI SDK (script sources in SkyUI SDK 5.1 (August 18, 2015))
  • Vanilla Game's script sources (comes with the Creation Kit)
  • and of course SKSE

Hi guys. I've recently started encountering a problem. I have SL aroused and ABMM and for some reason that makes Mannequins be able to have sex which I obviously don't want, since it would bug them because they just warp into each other and don't return to their original location. Is there any way to make Mannequins not work with SL? Or do I have to ask at the SL aroused mod page?

Started having an issue after upgrading to sexlab beta 9 from beta 8. Just before two actors start an animation together, one of them will usually disappear (become invisible, but still have collision if I try to walk into them). If the scene does not involve the player, the animation will still play with one actor invisible. If the player is involved, the animation will not play, but the player will be stuck in the sexlab scene. Occasionally, a sexlab scene will start with two actors and not have the issue (less than 10% of the time).  I did not have this issue with sexlab beta 8. I started a new game after I removed sexlab beta 8 and installed beta 9. The issue only seems to happen when only two actors are involved in a scene, and does not happen with 1 actor or 3+ actors. Anyone have any clues as to what the issue might be and how to resolve it?

5 hours ago, fatrapper said:

Started having an issue after upgrading to sexlab beta 9 from beta 8. Just before two actors start an animation together, one of them will usually disappear (become invisible, but still have collision if I try to walk into them). If the scene does not involve the player, the animation will still play with one actor invisible. If the player is involved, the animation will not play, but the player will be stuck in the sexlab scene. Occasionally, a sexlab scene will start with two actors and not have the issue (less than 10% of the time).  I did not have this issue with sexlab beta 8. I started a new game after I removed sexlab beta 8 and installed beta 9. The issue only seems to happen when only two actors are involved in a scene, and does not happen with 1 actor or 3+ actors. Anyone have any clues as to what the issue might be and how to resolve it?

Check if the invisible actor is in fact scaled to 0.1 if is that the case you probably have some Mod overriding the SexLab Scripts files. Make sure of remove all the Mods that be overriding the SexLab Scripts files.

So, I started fiddling with animations last week and I may be missing something as to the relationship between the framework and the mods. My question involves the initial dialogue prompt. What is supposed to provide this dialogue prompt, the framework or the animation?

My initial attempts at this didn't quite work, but, when propositioning, the NPC's would have a written dialogue response. In my current attempt, animations work, but this dialogue is missing.

1.jpg.4d3d7497c64d6fc029603415c59890d5.jpg

17 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Check if the invisible actor is in fact scaled to 0.1 if is that the case you probably have some Mod overriding the SexLab Scripts files. Make sure of remove all the Mods that be overriding the SexLab Scripts files.

Thanks, this led me on the right path. Turns out I was missing a newer version of SLSO.

1 hour ago, KyleMX said:

Bonjour, J'ai installer le fichier mais aucune animation veut ce faire quand je veux pour lancer le sort donc aucune scene ☹️

PS: Je joue sur Vortex 

SexLab is a framework. That is, it a mod made for other mod authors to use. So, if you "want some action" you need to add additional mods. Most new users prefer either SexLab Matchmaker or Puppet Master to get their first tastes of what SexLab can do. After that comes SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL) and the many additional animations available. Then mods that trigger sex scenes in other ways, such as dialog. But for now, just get something to will use SexLab.

10 minutes ago, KyleMX said:

Merci ! Apres je suis réellement novice sur ce genre de site, surtout pour une premiere fois, cependant comment on fait pour avoir des animations, je veux dire plus en details expliquer ! 

This is a large subject and I do not want to write a novel so let me try to give an overview.

When you have SexLab you have a mod that will allow modmakers to design sex animations. So you then have two issues, which animations do you want to play and under what conditions do you want those animations to play. As to the first, that's where SLAL (see my previous post) comes in. It will allow you to use animations from many of the talented authors you can find here like Billyy and Leito. Adding these packs will give you sexual encounters more variety.

As to the second question the list is almost unlimited. The two mods I mentioned above simply provide a "spell" that you then point and you have sex. Some mods (such as all of mine) involve having dialogue with NPCs that will end in a sex act. Many mods on LL are designed in such a way as to have the player wind up being raped (often as the result of a defeat in combat). If you want specific suggestions for mods you'll need to be more specific in outlining what you would want in such a mod.

Before I let you go, let me recommend that you look at this Club:

This is a place on LL where people whose first language is French can mingle without having to use Google Translate (or similar) to have a conversation. Please don't misunderstand. I am not trying to get rid of you simply trying to give you a view of some of the other resources here on LL

On 9/7/2021 at 3:14 PM, OsmelMC said:

By the way the "Separate Orgasms" option of the SexLab is not related with the "SexLab Separate Orgasms" Mod (SLSO) in fact if the SLSO is installed then the "Separate Orgasms" option of the SexLab need to be disabled or SLSO will not work properly.

Just wanted to clarify something.  Step 3 of the SLSO mod installation/configuration instructions say exactly the opposite, to instead explicitly enable Separate Orgasms in Sexlab MCM.  Have the recent changes in the betas, or your SLU+ mod, made step 3 incorrect?

55 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Just wanted to clarify something.  Step 3 of the SLSO mod installation/configuration instructions say exactly the opposite, to instead explicitly enable Separate Orgasms in Sexlab MCM.  Have the recent changes in the betas, or your SLU+ mod, made step 3 incorrect?

The Scripts are fine. I just making reference to the SLSO instructions I read time ago and probably I misunderstood that or is changed since then.

But the main point of my comment is clarify that SexLab Framework and SLSO deal with the Separate Orgasms in two different ways.

6 hours ago, no_way said:

Love the new ability to edit the blowjob expression.  Any way to disable lip sync during an oral scene so it doesnt look like shes munching on his dick?

The idea was make it look like if was sucking. The next version will come with an advanced Lip Sync configuration too and will be possible disable that part. for now you can use my "SexLab Utility Plus" that already come with the future updates.

Sexlab strip function to resolve you need enter a console and exit from here.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Script line:

libs.SexLab.StripActor(a, doanimate = animate, leadIn = false)    

Even if doanimate is false, still need enter to console.

UPD: my research show, that function stuck on call Config.GetStrip((GetGender(ActorRef) == 1), LeadIn, (VictimRef != none), (VictimRef != none && ActorRef == VictimRef)) - it require to enter in any menu or console. 

Edited by Elsidia
19 hours ago, StrongBlade said:

For me all is working fine, thanks.

I think this is the first post about Beta 9 that says it is working! Woot!

I'm currently running the April 30 Dev build (I facetiously call it "Beta 8.5"), and everything is working SOOOO nicely except for a non-SL-related shiny body issue. I am afraid (yes, fearful. Scared.) to update to Beta 9 based on all of the problems I am reading about in this thread.

Any chance you could post your SL-related mod list? I have several but I'm afraid to try to update to Beta 9 without knowing if doing so will brick my game as some have posted. Even worse, the update instructions are lengthy, complicated, unintuitive, vague, sometimes contradictory, and delivered piecemeal across several forum pages, making them virtually impossible to follow since even finding them is so hit-and-miss. This is a really scary situation unless you are starting a new game, and even then, mod compatibility is an issue based on the posts I'm seeing.

Specifically, I need to know if Beta 9 supports/is compatible with:

• Matchmaker Rev7
  • Matchmaker Timer Increase Script (delays animation start for up to 60 seconds as long as hands remain up in combat/casting stance)
  • SL Eager NPCs
  • Schlongs of Skyrim (Full)
  • SL SoS Strapon (BHUNP conversion for BodySlide)
  • SL Solutions v3 Revisited
  • TDF Prostitution
  • TDF Independent Prostitutes
  • SL Aroused Redux v28B by Baka
  • SL Light Me Up
  • SL Animation Loader
  • SL Random Sex
  • SL Romance
  • MfgFix v1.5.4
  • Expressive Facial Animations - Female
  • Expressive Facial Animations - Male
  • Expressions for SL SE-Cleaned (Drops 8 expression jsons into SKSE\Plugins\Sexlab. No idea where I got it. Had it since October, 2020.)
  • Numerous SLAL Animation Packs

Basically, I think I have most, if not all, of the fully consensual/affectionate all-human SL mods in existence. :classic_biggrin:

I think we need a page dedicated to SL Beta 9 mod compatibility, similar to the SSE Mod Compatibility page. Meanwhile, thanks to anyone who can provide any Beta 9 compatibility info on my SL-dependent mods listed above.

Edited by Vyxenne
♪ Typo, typo, bo-bypo; bo-nanna-fanna, fo-fypo ♫

@Vyxenne

The 90% of the BETA 9 issues reported by the users was from users that haven't updated the SexLab before. That's not your case because you already are using the Dev version.

All those Mods on your list are 100% compatible and tested.

The only warning is for those that use the "SexLab Better Blowjob" Mod that have to be removed because was made to override few BETA 8 files and of course is not longer compatible. Also that Mod is not longer required because SexLab now allow you easily adjust the Open Mouth expression.

PS: The GitHub Dev version was updated last night with the requested fixes, so better use that one instead.

Edited by OsmelMC
GitHub 2021.09.10

Don't know if there's now a hard requirement to be in third person but if so it's obnoxious. I play in first person exclusively and am running into a lot of SyncLock issues that either cause sex acts to take a ton of time to start, or they get stuck in one stage and do not complete. This was a minor issue in Beta 8 but seems to be far worse in Beta 9.

Do I just need to reset everything and reload animations via SLAC?

If I get annoyed enough I'll just dig into the code and fix it myself (will post any changes I make so that Ashal can incorporate it in the official version, as I've done in the past)... :)