SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

alright, tried it, that method worked, thanks a lot, Ashal, and btw, advice for those that keep crashing when quicksaving: make sure you turn off your papyrus logging and remove the TMP 0 kb save folders after crashing, and keep the papyrus logging off most of the time if not needed.

Hello, the expression on faces (PC & NPC) are not working and I am a litle bit lost where I should check.

First I tried to disable other mods who could run in the same way so i disable Conditional expression, expressive Facegen morphs SE.

Then I try to check with some custom face expression linked in the topic.

I've enable expressions in sexlab parameters

But nothing happen during the scene neither my PC or NPC. When I press test on PC or test on NPC via sexlab expression parameter they are opening their mouth correctly.

for oral animation the month is opening sometimes a litle bit epilectic (open close very fast)

I also tried to reset expression via sexlab menu without success.

outside sexlab, expression seems runing normaly when i enable it, like smiling talking ect.

So any idea how I can have expression again during animation ? tks

Edited by kolo88
32 minutes ago, kolo88 said:

animation the month is opening sometimes a litle bit epilectic (open close very fast)

That means that some other Mod is interfering.

Check my Tweaks for the "Conditional Expression Patch"

Enable the"Auto Refresh Expression" option in the SexLab

Find the Mod that is interfering with the Expressions.

Send me your mod list

Edited by OsmelMC

i have been reading the main post to see what is not compatible with beta 9 and i see nothing being mentioned there at all. i saw some earlier posts referring to MFG Fix not being compatible, and not to install it, but nothing really confirmed anywhere, nor why is it not compatible with beta 9. which makes me a bit concerned as i have other mods with "require" MFG Fix to be installed......

i have also asked in some of the SexLab voice packs threads (like Nubie's...) to see if they will still work with Beta 9. hoping to hear something back soon

5 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i have been reading the main post to see what is not compatible with beta 9 and i see nothing being mentioned there at all. i saw some earlier posts referring to MFG Fix not being compatible, and not to install it, but nothing really confirmed anywhere, nor why is it not compatible with beta 9. which makes me a bit concerned as i have other mods with "require" MFG Fix to be installed......

i have also asked in some of the SexLab voice packs threads (like Nubie's...) to see if they will still work with Beta 9. hoping to hear something back soon

Been running MFG Fix along side Beta 9 for a long while....no issues.

On 8/20/2021 at 10:53 AM, trkmnr said:

So after dicking around for a bit I found the solution. I'll leave it here in case anyone ends up in my shoes.
One of sexlab's scripts has to be edited. In sslThreadModel go to line 522 and change:
CenterOnObject(VictimRef) to CenterOnObject(PlayerRef)

I've played like 5 hours since I've made the change and it seems to work just fine, but it's Skyrim we're talking about, so change stuff at your own risk.
I've also attached the edited script, it's from v163 beta9(for future ref)

sslThreadModel.pex 68.42 kB · 17 downloads

should there also be a psc file along with the pex ?

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

That means that some other Mod is interfering.

Check my Tweaks for the "Conditional Expression Patch"

Enable the"Auto Refresh Expression" option in the SexLab

Find the Mod that is interfering with the Expressions.

Send me your mod list

Oh yeah many thanks I didnt notice these updates, i've pick up the 3 dated from August.

After a long investigation on my mods I finally fix the problem with a full restart of sexlab the one who clean everythings and its working fine now.

When I passed from Beta 8 to Beta 9, I didnt reset anything ?

I lose my stats but its not a big deal I prefer to have pretty face :)

I'm using mfgFix or opparco mfg, here its working fine with Mfgfix. Havnt try with opparco. In fact im just using opparcoo for a convenient tool who display the reference of what you are clicking on the console so you know exactly if its an NPC, chest door, and not a texture, etc. 

Edited by kolo88
17 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

should there also be a psc file along with the pex ?

.psc files are raw script source and are not required for a mod to function.  Safe to delete or not be included at all.  When you see them included, that was the modder being nice enough to share the source code (or forgetting to delete).  The .pex files are compiled versions of .psc files and are what the mod actually uses.  Those are not "readable" (can't view the code), though you can use a decompiler to get an approximation of the original .psc.

Edited by 4nk8r
3 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

.psc files are raw script source and are not required for a mod to function.  Safe to delete or not be included at all.  When you see them included, that was the modder being nice enough to share the source code (or forgetting to delete).  The .pex files are compiled versions of .psc files and are what the mod actually uses.  Those are not "readable" (can't view the code), though you can use a decompiler to get an approximation of the original .psc.

ah ok. good to know. never knew that before lol.

So many weird things happening , sexlab arousal  keeps giving a error and saying its reverting to old version ... 

Installed this SL new version without doing nothing and just now saw the posts on how to install it so it would avoid problems , the thing is that this warnings and advise came to late 

and now The only issue I have that I know is this SLArousal error ... didn't tried any sex animation just yet but I am assuming that my game is finished and will have to start the game all over again from the beginning .

I am always very careful installing things, but SL is one of those that first never gave me problems , second I want to keep in most recent updated  version as possible, some times install it a bit later due to other mods have to be updated as well , but this time there was no info on that so installed it mid game without second thought , to late to complain about it , but I suggest that in future if the new version brings many changes in the core Mod to warn us of any best procedure to avoid this problems , I always install in a vanilla location and usually use  the Whiterun underforge for that cause its small and empty  and only textured moded .. Well its to late now  my game would have to be restarted for sure .

Hey all, I'm going crazy trying to figure out this issue. The animations for SexLab, and ONLY SexLab will not load for some reason. Any other animations on mods I have installed work perfectly, but the animations for SexLab not only won't play, they're also not shown in the animation registry, and they won't be loaded by SLAL. The SexLab MCM menu shows that all of the requirements are up to date. FNIS shows me SexLab has loaded animations, and gives me no errors. I've tried reinstalling SexLab, reinstalling SKSE, and about a hundred other suggestions that all troubleshooting on the forums has said; nothing has worked. 

One thing that I have noticed is that when I when I click on "clean" in the SexLab MCM menu, it processes the voices, lip sync, but when it comes to registering animations, I get a lovely CTD. I just don't know what else I can try at this point other then getting rid of SexLab and using FlowerGirls or something else. I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions.

EDIT:

So I fell back to SL version 8.7 instead of 9, and everything works flawlessly. So obviously there is something seriously wrong with version 9. I opened a side by side of the two to see if I could tell at a glance what the difference was, but the file trees seem to be the same, and I didn't see anything when I did a quick once over. Unfortunately, the dev didn't put any update notes in for version 9, so I can't really dig any deeper then that. 

Edited by Styrkyr
19 hours ago, Styrkyr said:

Hey all, I'm going crazy trying to figure out this issue. The animations for SexLab, and ONLY SexLab will not load for some reason. Any other animations on mods I have installed work perfectly, but the animations for SexLab not only won't play, they're also not shown in the animation registry, and they won't be loaded by SLAL. The SexLab MCM menu shows that all of the requirements are up to date. FNIS shows me SexLab has loaded animations, and gives me no errors. I've tried reinstalling SexLab, reinstalling SKSE, and about a hundred other suggestions that all troubleshooting on the forums has said; nothing has worked. 

One thing that I have noticed is that when I when I click on "clean" in the SexLab MCM menu, it processes the voices, lip sync, but when it comes to registering animations, I get a lovely CTD. I just don't know what else I can try at this point other then getting rid of SexLab and using FlowerGirls or something else. I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions.

EDIT:

So I fell back to SL version 8.7 instead of 9, and everything works flawlessly. So obviously there is something seriously wrong with version 9. I opened a side by side of the two to see if I could tell at a glance what the difference was, but the file trees seem to be the same, and I didn't see anything when I did a quick once over. Unfortunately, the dev didn't put any update notes in for version 9, so I can't really dig any deeper then that. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-9-august-5th-2021/?do=findComment&comment=3487800

2 hours ago, HobbesPrime said:

Not really sure what to do about this. HALP?

image.png.afe08a0d03e3876a1f15b6418b949202.png

The PapyrusUtil that comes with the SexLab BETA 9 is new and can't be override by any other version not even the last one released.

By the way remove the previous versions of the SexLab Framework and all the updates and fixes.

One more thing, make sure keep the camera on 3rd person while the SexLab setup process be running or the Animations won't get registered. On case that be happened is enough with Reset the Animation Registry while you are in 3rd person

2 minutes ago, kuro_slav said:

When ever I attempt to have sex in-game The NPC and my character just stay still in an idle animation any fixes?

Run FNIS, make sure that you are using the right version of the Animations (SE or LE) and "Reset the Animation Registry" being on 3rd person camera

Hey guys, im struggling atm, everything works fine except when i use the attraction spells on any anime i get "the spell fizzles from XXXXX" but it works perfectly fine on people

Here is my load order please let me know if i can get you any more info to get this solved thanks so much. 
  0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     CreatureFramework.esm
 15  f     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 16 10     SkyUI_SE.esp
           prometheus_no_snow_under_the_roof.esp
 17 11     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 18 12     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
254 FE   0 3BBB.esp
 19 13     Poser Hotkeys.esp
 20 14     RZ_AetherialAnimations.esp
 21 15     CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
 22 16     RutahTattooPack SE.esp
 23 17     DD_Helpers.esp
 24 18     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 25 19     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
254 FE   1 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
           relationship dialogue overhaul.esp
           lamposts of skyrim.esp
 26 1a     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
           adventurer's basement - bhm - all dlc.esp
 27 1b     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 28 1c     UIExtensions.esp
 29 1d     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 30 1e     zzEstrus.esp
 31 1f     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 32 20     SLAnimLoader.esp
           arrowtweaksfix.esp
 33 21     DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
 34 22     ZAZpatch.esp
 35 23     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 36 24     Animal_SOS.esp
254 FE   2 KSHairdosSMP.esp
 37 25     FNIS.esp
 38 26     RaceMenu.esp
 39 27     XPMSE.esp
 40 28     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
           AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 41 29     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 42 2a     Footprints.esp
 43 2b     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 44 2c     KS Hairdo's.esp
 45 2d     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
 46 2e     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
 47 2f     Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
 48 30     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 49 31     CBBE.esp
 50 32     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
           Cher.esp
 51 33     SOS - Shop.esp
           artotiasabysswalkerlagrie.esp
           souleaterlagrie.esp
           Algarve.esp
           Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
           Ellen.esp
           Giorgia.esp
           IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
           Kelly.esp
           LABikiniSSE.esp
           Licia.esp
           LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp
           Masha.esp
           Merta Assassin Armor.esp
           Pia.esp
           Roberta.esp
           Stephanie.esp
           VioLens SE.esp
           Virginia.esp
           cobbvampshade.esp
           dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
           rich merchants of skyrim.esp
           skyland.esp
 52 34     SuperbSerana.esp
 53 35     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 54 36     WetFunction.esp
           Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
           RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Has anyone else successfully installed the mods needed for SexLab for SE to work?

In Game, when using the sexlab debuff (target) spell on any npc, the camera goes into third person for a split second, but neither my character nor the npc "do" anything, they don't even merge either. 

have all necessary mods installed and ran FNIS before jumping into the game

Is there any fix for this?

Would highly appreciate it if someone has a fix for this

Thanks for any suggestions into the matter. 

On 8/29/2021 at 7:39 PM, poprocks22 said:

Hey guys, im struggling atm, everything works fine except when i use the attraction spells on any anime i get "the spell fizzles from XXXXX" but it works perfectly fine on people

Here is my load order please let me know if i can get you any more info to get this solved thanks so much. 
  0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     CreatureFramework.esm
 15  f     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 16 10     SkyUI_SE.esp
           prometheus_no_snow_under_the_roof.esp
 17 11     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 18 12     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
254 FE   0 3BBB.esp
 19 13     Poser Hotkeys.esp
 20 14     RZ_AetherialAnimations.esp
 21 15     CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
 22 16     RutahTattooPack SE.esp
 23 17     DD_Helpers.esp
 24 18     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 25 19     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
254 FE   1 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
           relationship dialogue overhaul.esp
           lamposts of skyrim.esp
 26 1a     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
           adventurer's basement - bhm - all dlc.esp
 27 1b     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 28 1c     UIExtensions.esp
 29 1d     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 30 1e     zzEstrus.esp
 31 1f     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 32 20     SLAnimLoader.esp
           arrowtweaksfix.esp
 33 21     DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
 34 22     ZAZpatch.esp
 35 23     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 36 24     Animal_SOS.esp
254 FE   2 KSHairdosSMP.esp
 37 25     FNIS.esp
 38 26     RaceMenu.esp
 39 27     XPMSE.esp
 40 28     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
           AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 41 29     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 42 2a     Footprints.esp
 43 2b     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 44 2c     KS Hairdo's.esp
 45 2d     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
 46 2e     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
 47 2f     Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
 48 30     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 49 31     CBBE.esp
 50 32     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
           Cher.esp
 51 33     SOS - Shop.esp
           artotiasabysswalkerlagrie.esp
           souleaterlagrie.esp
           Algarve.esp
           Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
           Ellen.esp
           Giorgia.esp
           IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
           Kelly.esp
           LABikiniSSE.esp
           Licia.esp
           LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp
           Masha.esp
           Merta Assassin Armor.esp
           Pia.esp
           Roberta.esp
           Stephanie.esp
           VioLens SE.esp
           Virginia.esp
           cobbvampshade.esp
           dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
           rich merchants of skyrim.esp
           skyland.esp
 52 34     SuperbSerana.esp
 53 35     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 54 36     WetFunction.esp
           Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
           RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Do you have any creature animations loaded?

8 hours ago, JustLove518 said:

Has anyone else successfully installed the mods needed for SexLab for SE to work?

In Game, when using the sexlab debuff (target) spell on any npc, the camera goes into third person for a split second, but neither my character nor the npc "do" anything, they don't even merge either. 

have all necessary mods installed and ran FNIS before jumping into the game

Is there any fix for this?

Would highly appreciate it if someone has a fix for this

Thanks for any suggestions into the matter. 

SexLab works best when you use it as the Framework that it was meant to be. Skip the debug spell and get one (or more) additional mods that actually call SexLab (which is how the mod was designed). Newcomers generally find Matchmaker and/or Puppet Master best in order to get a feel for the animations.