Jump to content
IGNORED

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 9 - August 5th, 2021


Recommended Posts

People are so used to cannibalize the SexLab than don't care about do the update process on the right way. 

 

Mix the files of different versions is the worst idea, even if seems to work.

 

The only real issue that have the BETA 9 is about the Moaning and the Lips Sync and the fix for that is already on the GitHub waiting for conviene. The rest of the problems are just because the users are not following the install or update recommendations

 

 

None of the BETA 9 files can be replaced by another file. The only Mods that are being updated and are allowed to replace the BETA 9 files far as I know are the last SLU+ and the SLSO that is on the support thread of his SE version. 

Link to comment
On 8/15/2021 at 10:41 AM, OsmelMC said:

Not in this case because the PapyrusUtil included on this version of SexLab is a new version and isn't released yet. So the latest version is the one that comes with the SexLab BETA 9 and not the other.

 

In case of doubt y always check modifications date of the DLL files and use the Mod with the newest DLL.

 

That's going to be a slight problem then, as i also have PapyrusUtil installed and very low in my mod order, usually overwriting Beta 8 obviously, since the PapyrusUtil version was outdated in Beta 8. the thing is, there are many other mods who require PapyrusUtil to be low enough to not overwrite outdated version of it. I can't bring Sexlab down further in the mod order since way too many mods need it to be high enough to run. so there is a catch 22 here.

 

so what would be the suggested band-aid solution to this problem, (even if or when a new version of PapyrusUtil happens to be released) ---let Papyrus overwrite sexlab ? or remove it completely and use the one included in Sexlab beta 9 for all other mods requiring PapyrusUtil ?

Link to comment
26 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

 

That's going to be a slight problem then, as i also have PapyrusUtil installed and very low in my mod order, usually overwriting Beta 8 obviously, since the PapyrusUtil version was outdated in Beta 8. the thing is, there are many other mods who require PapyrusUtil to be low enough to not overwrite outdated version of it. I can't bring Sexlab down further in the mod order since way too many mods need it to be high enough to run. so there is a catch 22 here.

 

so what would be the suggested band-aid solution to this problem, (even if or when a new version of PapyrusUtil happens to be released) ---let Papyrus overwrite sexlab ? or remove it completely and use the one included in Sexlab beta 9 for all other mods requiring PapyrusUtil ?

 

The PapyrusUtil will be eventually released as separate mod but for now you can use the one of the SexLab or the one of the GitHub server and place it on the position where you have the previous PapyrusUtil.

 

But right now the only Mods that need to be placed after the SexLab on the mod list are the SLSO and the SLU+ so you can move the SexLab without issues. 

 

Remember that the Mod list and the Plugins list are two different things on the Plugins list the SexLab.ESM is always one of the first on the list because is a master Mod and that's usually what the Mod author's means when they said that the SexLab need to be loaded before.

 

The only Mods that need to be placed after the SexLab on the mod list are the Mods like SLSO or SLU+ that replace few of the SexLab scripts files. But almost all the Mod, Patch or Fix in this situation (except the new SLSO and SLU+) are not longer required and should be removed or placed before the SexLab to prevent problems.

 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

 

The PapyrusUtil will be eventually released as separate mod but for now you can use the one of the SexLab or the one of the GitHub server and place it on the position where you have the previous PapyrusUtil.

 

But right now the only Mods that need to be placed after the SexLab on the mod list are the SLSO and the SLU+ so you can move the SexLab without issues. 

 

Remember that the Mod list and the Plugins list are two different things on the Plugins list the SexLab.ESM is always one of the first on the list because is a master Mod and that's usually what the Mod author's means when they said that the SexLab need to be loaded before.

 

The only Mods that need to be placed after the SexLab on the mod list are the Mods like SLSO or SLU+ that replace few of the SexLab scripts files. But almost all the Mod, Patch or Fix in this situation (except the new SLSO and SLU+) are not longer required and should be removed or placed before the SexLab to prevent problems.

 

 

LOL sex mods aren't the only mods who use PapyrusUtil. it's why i have most things after Sexlab anyway. but i will try and grab the GitHub version of the standalone and use that one in place of the current Nexus version. could you provide me with a link to it please ?

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Izolenta said:

I have updated the Russian translation of the MCM menu for version 9. If it does not change in the future, you can add it to the release version. Or let me know, I'll update it again before release.   SexLab_RUSSIAN.txt

 

Thanks. It should be included in the next update.

Link to comment

WOAH!! A update it's been awhile thank you!

Beta 8 works super good :P least for everything ive tried to do!

Is there any place for any type of changelog for beta 9? "Alot of shit i can't remember" gave me a good laugh lol 

Still use skse version 2.0.17? link goes to 2.0.19.

2.0.19 causes my game to not launch reverting back to 2.0.17 instantly fixes it, not sure if its due to SL's .dll or another mods (think i got a couple that need 2.0.17)

Any issues with 9? I read a few pages something bout lip sync being off or something? Seems to be pretty accuracte in beta 8 with the default voices. it would be a bummer to loose that. 

Other then that cheers! Thank you for all you do the amount of entertainment hours are endless thanks to people like you ❤️

Link to comment

Hi , I've encountered this problem when perform a test animation on any solo animation that had worked in beta 8 but now it's not working in beta 9 after update , whenever I try to trigger a test solo animation this pop up :" failed to start test animation none valid actor selected / failed to start test animation Animation.PositionCount[1] and ActorCount[0] don't match " , this wasn't appear in beta 8 but happened in beta 9

SkyrimSE 2021-08-18 19-36-37.png

SkyrimSE 2021-08-18 19-36-45.png

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hi , I've encountered this problem when perform a test animation on any solo animation that had worked in beta 8 but now it's not working in beta 9 after update , whenever I try to trigger a test solo animation this pop up :" failed to start test animation none valid actor selected / failed to start test animation Animation.PositionCount[1] and ActorCount[0] don't match " , this wasn't appear in beta 8 but happened in beta 9

SkyrimSE 2021-08-18 19-36-37.png

SkyrimSE 2021-08-18 19-36-45.png

The new Test Animation function now allow you test 5 Actors Animations but I probably forgot to test it with just 1 actor.

 

I will check. For now try selecting one Target Actor (Hotkey "N"). With the Target selected the system should ask you if you want to use the Player or the Target for the Solo Animation. 

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The new Test Animation function now allow you test 5 Actors Animations but I probably forgot to test it with just 1 actor.

 

I will check. For now try selecting one Target Actor (Hotkey "N"). With the Target selected the system should ask you if you want to use the Player or the Target for the Solo Animation. 

oh , I tried that , press N , I remembered that , but it's not work , still same problem , I swear I tested both 3rd and in 1st mode , N key doesnt help anything , it show on the top left corner :" Naotori Camille (my character name) arousal -2 " , and extra question , how to update this mod correctly mid game ? uninstall all this mod then reinstalling new update ? and even if that right , what do we do next in the MCM ? do we need to reset something ?

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

oh , I tried that , press N , I remembered that , but it's not work , still same problem , I swear I tested both 3rd and in 1st mode , N key doesnt help anything , it show on the top left corner :" Naotori Camille (my character name) arousal -2 " , and extra question , how to update this mod correctly mid game ? uninstall all this mod then reinstalling new update ? and even if that right , what do we do next in the MCM ? do we need to reset something ?

 

Is checked and the script is wrongly checking the Target instead of the Player on the Player Validation. 

That means that you can avoid the issue selecting a valid Target for the Animation, means that for a Female Animation you need a Female Target.

 

To Select the Target Actor you have to press the SexLab Hotkey with the same name (usually "N" as default) while you have the Target Actor in front of you. If you do it right the Target Actor will glow.

Link to comment

It’s probably been asked before but my animation registry is empty, despite being present in Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLab 

they’re also picked up by FNIS so I’m just left confused. Any help is appreciated! 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, LilTripper said:

It’s probably been asked before but my animation registry is empty, despite being present in Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLab 

they’re also picked up by FNIS so I’m just left confused. Any help is appreciated! 

The PapyrusUtil that comes with the BETA 9 is new and can't be override by any other version. So make sure of place the BETA 9 folder at last on the Mod list.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, LilTripper said:

It’s probably been asked before but my animation registry is empty, despite being present in Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLab 

they’re also picked up by FNIS so I’m just left confused. Any help is appreciated! 

 

If you had animations suppressed previously, then you'll have this.

The only way I could fix it was to delete the suppressed anims json that you find in documents/my game/skyrimse etc etc and then ignore the suppress feature. (it seems to be broken for now)

Link to comment
9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

 

Is checked and the script is wrongly checking the Target instead of the Player on the Player Validation. 

That means that you can avoid the issue selecting a valid Target for the Animation, means that for a Female Animation you need a Female Target.

 

To Select the Target Actor you have to press the SexLab Hotkey with the same name (usually "N" as default) while you have the Target Actor in front of you. If you do it right the Target Actor will glow.

But...that's the case I want to test it on another character , but in my case I want to test it on myself . And "That means that you can avoid the issue selecting a valid Target for the Animation, means that for a Female Animation you need a Female Target." yes , in the picture my character are female , my gender in sexlab are also female , and the animation is for female too , I was registered my character as a target but...the issue still there , not change , is this a bug ("Is checked and the script is wrongly checking the Target instead of the Player on the Player Validation.") ? Cuz this issue wasn't encountered my me in BETA8 , and now I must re-install BETA8 again

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
Link to comment

A request: adjustments to fade option so it doesn't constantly flicker between preparation stages. It supposed to add immersion, not break it, right? Would be nice to see separate undressing right after actors traveled to their scene destionation and a fade to black until the scene start properly. Maybe possibility to integrate with Serial Strip mode so undressing doesn't look like picking up something from the ground.

Link to comment

Hey Guys,

 

I have a small problem with the how scenes start up, which isn't actually a problem, I'd just like to make it go the other way around.
When I start an animation my character always teleports to the other actor and the scene takes place at their location.
I can then move with the hotkey for the location change, but I'd like it to start at my location to begin with.

I've tested consentual and aggressive engagements and when there's no victim/aggressor relationship, the animation starts on the player actor.
The main problem is that this is the kind of playthrough where pretty much every scene counts as rape, because I'm using a submit style mechanic to start them up.
Is there a way to always make all scenes start at the player actor's location?


TL;DR: scenes always start on victim, PC is always aggressor(female) I want to make scenes start on PC
 

Link to comment

HI @OsmelMC 

what about your Conditional Expressions patch in your page? It's only an esp so no problem right?

I'm going to update now, thanks to everyone involved in this release

 

for some reasons can't remove bold lol sorry

 

edit:

patch replaces original esp, completely forgot that, sorry for the noise

Edited by manguz
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...