SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Hi , I've encountered this problem when perform a test animation on any solo animation that had worked in beta 8 but now it's not working in beta 9 after update , whenever I try to trigger a test solo animation this pop up :" failed to start test animation none valid actor selected / failed to start test animation Animation.PositionCount[1] and ActorCount[0] don't match " , this wasn't appear in beta 8 but happened in beta 9

SkyrimSE 2021-08-18 19-36-37.png

SkyrimSE 2021-08-18 19-36-45.png

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
3 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hi , I've encountered this problem when perform a test animation on any solo animation that had worked in beta 8 but now it's not working in beta 9 after update , whenever I try to trigger a test solo animation this pop up :" failed to start test animation none valid actor selected / failed to start test animation Animation.PositionCount[1] and ActorCount[0] don't match " , this wasn't appear in beta 8 but happened in beta 9

SkyrimSE 2021-08-18 19-36-37.png

SkyrimSE 2021-08-18 19-36-45.png

The new Test Animation function now allow you test 5 Actors Animations but I probably forgot to test it with just 1 actor.

I will check. For now try selecting one Target Actor (Hotkey "N"). With the Target selected the system should ask you if you want to use the Player or the Target for the Solo Animation. 

14 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The new Test Animation function now allow you test 5 Actors Animations but I probably forgot to test it with just 1 actor.

I will check. For now try selecting one Target Actor (Hotkey "N"). With the Target selected the system should ask you if you want to use the Player or the Target for the Solo Animation. 

oh , I tried that , press N , I remembered that , but it's not work , still same problem , I swear I tested both 3rd and in 1st mode , N key doesnt help anything , it show on the top left corner :" Naotori Camille (my character name) arousal -2 " , and extra question , how to update this mod correctly mid game ? uninstall all this mod then reinstalling new update ? and even if that right , what do we do next in the MCM ? do we need to reset something ?

2 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

oh , I tried that , press N , I remembered that , but it's not work , still same problem , I swear I tested both 3rd and in 1st mode , N key doesnt help anything , it show on the top left corner :" Naotori Camille (my character name) arousal -2 " , and extra question , how to update this mod correctly mid game ? uninstall all this mod then reinstalling new update ? and even if that right , what do we do next in the MCM ? do we need to reset something ?

Is checked and the script is wrongly checking the Target instead of the Player on the Player Validation. 

That means that you can avoid the issue selecting a valid Target for the Animation, means that for a Female Animation you need a Female Target.

To Select the Target Actor you have to press the SexLab Hotkey with the same name (usually "N" as default) while you have the Target Actor in front of you. If you do it right the Target Actor will glow.

1 hour ago, LilTripper said:

It’s probably been asked before but my animation registry is empty, despite being present in Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLab 

they’re also picked up by FNIS so I’m just left confused. Any help is appreciated! 

The PapyrusUtil that comes with the BETA 9 is new and can't be override by any other version. So make sure of place the BETA 9 folder at last on the Mod list.

2 hours ago, LilTripper said:

It’s probably been asked before but my animation registry is empty, despite being present in Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLab 

they’re also picked up by FNIS so I’m just left confused. Any help is appreciated! 

If you had animations suppressed previously, then you'll have this.

The only way I could fix it was to delete the suppressed anims json that you find in documents/my game/skyrimse etc etc and then ignore the suppress feature. (it seems to be broken for now)

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Is checked and the script is wrongly checking the Target instead of the Player on the Player Validation. 

That means that you can avoid the issue selecting a valid Target for the Animation, means that for a Female Animation you need a Female Target.

To Select the Target Actor you have to press the SexLab Hotkey with the same name (usually "N" as default) while you have the Target Actor in front of you. If you do it right the Target Actor will glow.

But...that's the case I want to test it on another character , but in my case I want to test it on myself . And "That means that you can avoid the issue selecting a valid Target for the Animation, means that for a Female Animation you need a Female Target." yes , in the picture my character are female , my gender in sexlab are also female , and the animation is for female too , I was registered my character as a target but...the issue still there , not change , is this a bug ("Is checked and the script is wrongly checking the Target instead of the Player on the Player Validation.") ? Cuz this issue wasn't encountered my me in BETA8 , and now I must re-install BETA8 again

A request: adjustments to fade option so it doesn't constantly flicker between preparation stages. It supposed to add immersion, not break it, right? Would be nice to see separate undressing right after actors traveled to their scene destionation and a fade to black until the scene start properly. Maybe possibility to integrate with Serial Strip mode so undressing doesn't look like picking up something from the ground.

Hey Guys,

I have a small problem with the how scenes start up, which isn't actually a problem, I'd just like to make it go the other way around.
When I start an animation my character always teleports to the other actor and the scene takes place at their location.
I can then move with the hotkey for the location change, but I'd like it to start at my location to begin with.

I've tested consentual and aggressive engagements and when there's no victim/aggressor relationship, the animation starts on the player actor.
The main problem is that this is the kind of playthrough where pretty much every scene counts as rape, because I'm using a submit style mechanic to start them up.
Is there a way to always make all scenes start at the player actor's location?

TL;DR: scenes always start on victim, PC is always aggressor(female) I want to make scenes start on PC

HI @OsmelMC 

what about your Conditional Expressions patch in your page? It's only an esp so no problem right?

I'm going to update now, thanks to everyone involved in this release

for some reasons can't remove bold lol sorry

edit:

patch replaces original esp, completely forgot that, sorry for the noise

Edited by manguz

Hello/Good evening.
I have tried to create 3 small custom expressions for sexlabs for the PC.
The first one, the PC will tend to look down, i.e. in the direction of his sex at times. This is an expression of surprise.
It fits better with animations like holding from behind, reverse cowgirl etc.
The second is more of a small expression of pleasure. The PC will look to the side, i.e. towards the partner behind. The PC will also open his mouth wide in pleasure and smile because it is an expression of pleasure. 
It will fit more with animations like doggy, behind.
The third is an expression of disgust with a little bit of pleasure. 
The character will close his eyes a little and often raise his head in disgust.
This fits well if the PC is having sex with a disgusting creature such as a draugr, or whatever.

Here you go, you can test if you want and modify too.

expression sexlabs.zip

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello/Good evening.
I have tried to create 3 small custom expressions for sexlabs for the PC.
The first one, the PC will tend to look down, i.e. in the direction of his sex at times. This is an expression of surprise.
It fits better with animations like holding from behind, reverse cowgirl etc.
The second is more of a small expression of pleasure. The PC will look to the side, i.e. towards the partner behind. The PC will also open his mouth wide in pleasure and smile because it is an expression of pleasure. 
It will fit more with animations like doggy, behind.
The third is an expression of disgust with a little bit of pleasure. 
The character will close his eyes a little and often raise his head in disgust.
This fits well if the PC is having sex with a disgusting creature such as a draugr, or whatever.

Here you go, you can test if you want and modify too.

expression sexlabs.zip 1.18 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for sharing.

I want to make a way to allow easily Import more than 100 Expressions but without users sharing his Expressions is useless.

Installed skse 2_00_19, clean save, Slab beta 9 in MO2 in the list of mods overwrites everything and the old one * papirus util 3.9 SE - 04/02/2020 the same, I go into the game everything is normal, the inscription on the screen that the beta 9 update is being installed, I open the console it says that the framework is disabled and the animation starts updating about 700 for me. then something else and writes that beta 9 is ready, I bury the console and after 2 seconds the game crashes. always like this. What do I need to check?

ps. I had beta 8 and skse 20017 installed before, I updated skse to 200019 (went into the game and ran everything works) then downloaded the slab beta 9 archive from here. and overwritten the already installed one and beta8 did not update but completely overwritten. And now ctd crashes

(Yes, after updating to beta9. I of course applied loot, Fnis, etc. )

Edited by AxarT

Hello all!

Whenever I start a SECOND act, my game turns into Fps mode, somewhere like middle between above and under the ground, I got an fps drop too and my characther's just dissappear... I can't even find it in free cam mode.. if I skip through the scene, everything goes back to normal, but my character still not there. Any clue?

23 hours ago, trkmnr said:

Hey Guys,

I have a small problem with the how scenes start up, which isn't actually a problem, I'd just like to make it go the other way around.
When I start an animation my character always teleports to the other actor and the scene takes place at their location.
I can then move with the hotkey for the location change, but I'd like it to start at my location to begin with.

I've tested consentual and aggressive engagements and when there's no victim/aggressor relationship, the animation starts on the player actor.
The main problem is that this is the kind of playthrough where pretty much every scene counts as rape, because I'm using a submit style mechanic to start them up.
Is there a way to always make all scenes start at the player actor's location?

TL;DR: scenes always start on victim, PC is always aggressor(female) I want to make scenes start on PC

So after dicking around for a bit I found the solution. I'll leave it here in case anyone ends up in my shoes.
One of sexlab's scripts has to be edited. In sslThreadModel go to line 522 and change:
CenterOnObject(VictimRef) to CenterOnObject(PlayerRef)

I've played like 5 hours since I've made the change and it seems to work just fine, but it's Skyrim we're talking about, so change stuff at your own risk.
I've also attached the edited script, it's from v163 beta9(for future ref)

sslThreadModel.pex

Edited by trkmnr

@AxarT

You are going to be fine if you follow the instructions on the linked comment. At lease you be seeing the notification of the "Clean Actor Storage" in which case you will have to open the Saved game with the BETA 8 instead and wait until the "Clean Actor Storage" be completed to save the game and then follow the instructions of the comment in the link.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-9-august-5th-2021/?do=findComment&comment=3465879

Edited by OsmelMC
10 minutes ago, endersgame said:

There seems to be some incompatibility with Defeat. Specifically, if you have an NPC tied up and choose any option other than "Untie and Rape", the NPC will stay in the tied up idle state instead of playing the appropriate sexlab animation. 

A topic you should mention in the Defeat support thread vs. here.

12 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

A topic you should mention in the Defeat support thread vs. here.

The issue doesn't exist with Beta8, only Beta9. 

Based on further testing, this seems to be an issue with the HDT tongue mod from Nexus, and not an issue with Beta9. 

Edited by endersgame

Thanks for the update! Looked at the commits on github and seems like some good functionality.

I've found a really weird problem. The default animations are not being detected, added to the animation registry, or appearing in the toggle animations page.

But they were this morning.

I tested last night to get everything working, and it all did great.

But my playing char (4 hrs in) now has question marks ? beside FNIS sexlab framework idles (and the two creature options which aren't enabled currently).

In his first save in the abandoned prison however, everything works fine. A half hour later, the next autosave waking up after teleporting / choosing a start with Live Another Life, no animations in the registry, blue question marks besides all objects. I didn't notice it then because I assumed it all was working.

Any new save I try has the same result. I have no idea what's going on. All works ok still with beta 8

I've tried rerunning FNIS, reinstalling sexlab, moving papyrus util around and disabling it, running ONLY sexlab and requirements. I install with MO2. I don't use vortex. Other animation packs do still show up. But not being able to toggle specific default animations is annoying. I guess I could just remove them from the base mod.

So i have this one magic save file right after char creation that may or may not be stable, but is the only thing that works.

I do not understand what's going on, usually I can puzzle this stuff out by reading around but I've hit a brick wall here. Thanks again for your hard work. Any advice?

Edited by Sederal
Added detail on installation / other animations