SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

I'm more than confused with this question but I think to understand that you have problems with the "FNIS Creature" and for that reason you can't enable the Creature Animations. If that is the case you probably are using the last version of "FNIS Creature" and this should fix it.

FNIS Creature Pack v7.6(FIX).7z 685 B · 152 downloads

In case you problem be just about the time that takes register all the animations. I have nothing to reduce the waiting but you can open the console and wait there most of the time, you will have to exit the console few times because some process will need few seconds without console or menus to continue but in general you can install all before be needed using this method.

Oh so sorry. Sometimes I do not explain myself very well. 

So when you are in the MCM to enable Sexlab Beta 9 or 8. It shows a list with OK going down. For the FNIS Creatures it is showing me a ? if I am in first person. When I can go into 3rd person if using ASLAL it will show OK as well. Only in first person it shows the ? but if I am using Skyrim Unbound Reborn as my alternate start. I cannot go into 3rd person unless I make my character.  I was wondering if there was a way to get Sexlab Beta 8 / 9 to actually recognize that FNIS Creature is there and working. It's mainly for a convenience of using Unbound Reborn since I am forced to be in 1st person before character creation.

Maybe this image would make more sense than what I am trying to say. Haha!

What it looks like when I am in 1st person using Unbound Reborn (Alternate Start) 

I am using the latest FNIS Creature Pack. I will give the fix a try. 

Edit: It still shows the ? in the screenshot with the fix as well. *shrugs* Oh well I guess. 

And the thing is. It does work. When I load into the game and at least was able to pop up in 3rd person at least once. *shrugs*

Yeah I figure SLAL is just what it is. I timed it. 8 minutes for it to load my animations. 

Thank you as well. It isn't really anything biggie. Just was more for convenience. I get a lot of ideas and make a new character. So having a pre-saved settings character would be awesome when using Unbound Reborn. Haha! Thank you again. Very much appreciate it.

Edited by vesperity
7 hours ago, vesperity said:

Oh so sorry. Sometimes I do not explain myself very well. 

So when you are in the MCM to enable Sexlab Beta 9 or 8. It shows a list with OK going down. For the FNIS Creatures it is showing me a ? if I am in first person. When I can go into 3rd person if using ASLAL it will show OK as well. Only in first person it shows the ? but if I am using Skyrim Unbound Reborn as my alternate start. I cannot go into 3rd person unless I make my character.  I was wondering if there was a way to get Sexlab Beta 8 / 9 to actually recognize that FNIS Creature is there and working. It's mainly for a convenience of using Unbound Reborn since I am forced to be in 1st person before character creation.

Maybe this image would make more sense than what I am trying to say. Haha!

What it looks like when I am in 1st person using Unbound Reborn (Alternate Start) 

I am using the latest FNIS Creature Pack. I will give the fix a try. 

Edit: It still shows the ? in the screenshot with the fix as well. *shrugs* Oh well I guess. 

And the thing is. It does work. When I load into the game and at least was able to pop up in 3rd person at least once. *shrugs*

Yeah I figure SLAL is just what it is. I timed it. 8 minutes for it to load my animations. 

Thank you as well. It isn't really anything biggie. Just was more for convenience. I get a lot of ideas and make a new character. So having a pre-saved settings character would be awesome when using Unbound Reborn. Haha! Thank you again. Very much appreciate it.

I see now. Yes the installation function need you to be on 3rd person because apparently some of the FNIS functions required for the installation process need it. 

52 minutes ago, vinnievonka said:

I'm a tad confused. The requirements state that I need SKSE_SE_v2.0.17. But for the current version of SKyrim the latest build is v2.0.19. Am I missing something?

2.0.19 is just a bug fix for 2.0.17, so it works fine with 99.5% of things needing 2.0.17. I'm using 2.0.19 with it just fine.

On 8/5/2021 at 3:52 PM, OsmelMC said:

Save the game in a vanilla room with the less amount of NPC possible to prevent issues on the Load Game and the system update for lack of memory.

[install Beta9]

WARNING: Is very important never change location between the steps 6 and 9 because many SexLab Mod react to the change of location and try to start SexLab scenes causing CTD in some cases even if the SexLab if disabled.

@OsmelMC Would it be advisable to use the guaranteed-completely-empty qasmoke instanced cell for this process since it seems to be so critical that nobody/nothing else is in the same cell during installation? I can't think of a "vanilla room" that doesn't have at least the possibility of random NPCs or creatures infesting/invading it at any given moment.

10 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

@OsmelMC Would it be advisable to use the guaranteed-completely-empty qasmoke instanced cell for this process since it seems to be so critical that nobody/nothing else is in the same cell during installation? I can't think of a "vanilla room" that doesn't have at least the possibility of random NPCs or creatures infesting/invading it at any given moment.

That's better but I don't think it be necessary be that extreme

22 minutes ago, MLGMANZZZZ said:

@OsmelMC not to be rude or anything, but that sounds more like update instructions and i cant make sense of it, so please provide me an simpler explaination

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/

----- Basic Installation Procedure ------------------------------------------

After properly installing SKSE, SkyUI, and FNIS as listed above, follow these steps.

1. Download the latest full framework pack & install it using your mod manager of choice (Mod Organizer highly preferred.)
  2. Run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe tool.
  3. If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (very likely, if you don't you should. See: XPMSE2 or XPMSE3) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  4. Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
  5. You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  6. DO NOT ignore any warnings or errors you see in the FNIS window.
  7. Activate the SexLab.esm file in your list of active mods.
  8. Load or start a new save game in Skyrim and navigate to the Mod Configuration menu titled "SexLab"
  9. Check that you meet the requirements on the left pane and then click the Install option in the top right.
    • NOTE: Some of the checks you'll see there are only soft dependencies, or can be a false-negative. If the Install button is clickable for you, just go ahead and continue.

[*]Close all menus and stand still until the install finishes, it can take a few minutes.

Link for the SE versions of XP32 and FNIS:

FNIS: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038

XP32: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988

41 minutes ago, MLGMANZZZZ said:

@OsmelMC not to be rude or anything, but that sounds more like update instructions and i cant make sense of it, so please provide me an simpler explaination

Use a competent mod manager (Vortex or MO2) to manage your mods. Use LOOT separately if you use MO2 (it's included with Vortex) to sort your plugins, subject to fine-tuning if required.

Copied directly from the first page of this mod (Rule one of game modding: RTFM :classic_wacko: )

After properly installing SKSE, SkyUI, and FNIS as listed above, follow these steps.

1. Download the latest full framework pack & install it using your mod manager of choice (Mod Organizer highly preferred.)
  3. If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (very likely, if you don't you should. See: XPMSE2 or XPMSE3) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  5. You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  8. Load or start a new save game in Skyrim and navigate to the Mod Configuration menu titled "SexLab"
  9. Check that you meet the requirements on the left pane and then click the Install option in the top right.
    • NOTE: Some of the checks you'll see there are only soft dependencies, or can be a false-negative. If the Install button is clickable for you, just go ahead and continue.

[*]Close all menus and stand still until the install finishes, it can take a few minutes.

Edited by Vyxenne
26 minutes ago, zarantha said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/

----- Basic Installation Procedure ------------------------------------------

23 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Use a competent mod manager (Vortex or MO2) to manage your mods. Use LOOT separately if you use MO2 (it's included with Vortex) to sort your plugins, subject to fine-tuning if required.

Copied directly from the first page of this mod (Rule one: RTFM):

Any particular reason you two are recommending installing LE skeletons?

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

They're quoting verbatim instructions from 1.62 LE

Yes, but the LE links were removed and the SE links were provided. If you look at the originals, there were links.

Nothing wrong with the instructions at all, they are absolutely the same for SE and LE.

Edited by zarantha

Just updated and was testing. Everything fine for me, thank you ?

I have but one question for others. When i try to edit expressions, the mouth opens with the expression change. It doesn't happen while in animation just when i want to apply them to test them. No big one for me since my expression where edited with the older version. I just wanna know if i am the only one who has this bug? If so i might have to change a few things with my LO.  ?

Ok,

I am a bit confused here with this update. So rather than assume things and make a mistake (or a few) and screw up my brand new install, I thought I would simply ask here for simple clarifications and help before I install things

1. The install instructions seem to be for updating from beta 8 to beta 9. Do I follow Zarantha's instructions from post #6469 if I am installing fresh and only use the beta 9 file ?

2. From what I am reading, SLSO (which is a major requirement for several mods I use) is not compatible "as of yet". But it "can be" working -somewhat- using this Sexlab Utilities tool that has been mentioned. Is there a coming patch or update to make beta 9 work with SLSO or an update to SLSO coming (or a straight patch for both) ? or do I rely on the this Utilities tool ?

3. Where can i find this Sexlab Utilities Tool, and where do i install it in my load order with other sexlab mods taken into consideration ?

4. In the Beta 8 version, I would normally "hide" the SWF Console file. Is this still an accurate thing to do with beta 9 or is that SWF Console file removed from the beta 9 mod ?

5. Other than SLSO, are there any other compatibility issues with beta 9 and other mods ?

6. Any patches that I cannot use anymore that i would have with beta 8 for animation fixes ?

I guess that's it for now. Hoping to hear back, as it certainly seems to be a very complicated install for Beta 9 compared to Beta 8

16 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

From what I am reading, SLSO (which is a major requirement for several mods I use) is not compatible "as of yet". But it "can be" working -somewhat- using this Sexlab Utilities tool that has been mentioned. Is there a coming patch or update to make beta 9 work with SLSO or an update to SLSO coming (or a straight patch for both) ? or do I rely on the this Utilities tool ?

SLSO already have a new and compatible version for test on his support thread.

43 minutes ago, MLGMANZZZZ said:

Where can i find the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe tool?

It is part of your Fore New Idle in Skyrim (FNIS) installation. Look in the folder ...Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. There the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe is located. Keep in mind: You have to open this tool in your Vortex / ModOrganizer and not in your filemanager (explorer or whatever OS you use).

2 hours ago, Koomongous said:

the 2000 slot patch might not work properly. It may function but the script it affects has been changed so you may lose some new sexlab functionality. 

The 2000 slots will work fine if you use the ESP version and remove the script file that comes on it. I think the scripts still is the same because was originally taken from a previous SexLab GitHub version but just in case.

10 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:
11 hours ago, MLGMANZZZZ said:

Where can i find the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe tool?

[path to GenerateFNISforUsers.exe] Keep in mind: You have to open this tool in your Vortex / ModOrganizer and not in your filemanager (explorer or whatever OS you use).

If you enable FNIS Integration, Vortex will run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe automatically as needed upon Deploying any mod containing animations.

If you do NOT enable Vortex's FNIS integration feature, you can run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe by double-clicking on it in Windows File Explorer or via a Desktop shortcut, as well as via a Vortex Dashboard shortcut. Any way you do it other than letting Vortex do it automatically, Vortex will detect "external changes" to the behavior files on the next Deploy event and ask you whether to keep the newer FNIS Data files or revert.

Edited by Vyxenne

Hey there guys, i have a problem with the mod that for what i've seen happens at random, in which after the scenes end i cant move my character with my mouse at all, if i move my mouse he spins in place and to "fix" it i have to load back an earlier save but it happens again sometime later, i don't know if it's just my timing but it always happens when i skip a few scenes and such. Could the culprit be True Directional Movement considering it's a 3rd person mod? This only happens after leaving a scene so only 3rd person appear to be affected, note that i can't go back to 1st person either, my character is basically stuck there and im only able to move with WASD but the camera stays perfectly still, anybody know what could be the issue? Thanks in advance

Scratch that, i fixed it. I just had to enable the automatic free camera, looks like i was accidentally forgetting to disable the camera with the hotkey and when the scenes ended the third person gets all wonky. 

I DO however have another problem i would like to adress and this i do not know how to fix. If i start with a kissing scene the characters kiss once and it's like it repeats itself all over again until the phase ends, what i mean with this is, that they kiss once and the character are like pushed away and then they start the kissing animation all over again, that happens until the time's up and it moves into actual sex. I've tried to disable foreplay and so on but i don't think that's gonna solve it, any idea/info on this? Thanks in advance.

•  
Edited by Wildisright