SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

36 minutes ago, Starboy2000 said:

Some animations are not perfectly aligning and the lip/mouth moving during sex scenes looks a little mechanical (mouth closes with force each time it opens) Is there a way to fix this? Please let me know. I use FG as well from nexus. I wanted SL because I couldn't get FG to work with Serana Dialog Addon (SDA). Now the scenes get triggered perfectly but I get above mentioned issues. Can someone help me please?

GitHub version or BETA 8?

The GitHub version allow you adjust the Actors alignment with more precision and allow you manually set the bed offsets of the Animation that is supposed to be settled by the Animation authors but the SL Animation Load don't allow it.

The Actors alignment on some Animations can be fault of the Animation author but usually is caused by the difference between the Actors scales and you can deal with this enabling the option to force the same scale for all the Actors and adjusting the Global preset of the Animation or instead keep the original scales and adjust the Animation preset of each Actor combination that take more time and effort but looks better.

About the lipSync issue, I'm working on that right now for the GitHub version.

So I realize that I'm rather late to the party, but is there a part in this thread where folks are talking about where the 'github' version is (think I found it, but wanted to be sure), it's compatibility with other mods (Defeat, etc...) and a readme/installation guide? I'll back track throught the thread, but there's a LOT of pages here... ?

On 6/17/2021 at 12:51 AM, OsmelMC said:

GitHub version or BETA 8?

The GitHub version allow you adjust the Actors alignment with more precision and allow you manually set the bed offsets of the Animation that is supposed to be settled by the Animation authors but the SL Animation Load don't allow it.

The Actors alignment on some Animations can be fault of the Animation author but usually is caused by the difference between the Actors scales and you can deal with this enabling the option to force the same scale for all the Actors and adjusting the Global preset of the Animation or instead keep the original scales and adjust the Animation preset of each Actor combination that take more time and effort but looks better.

About the lipSync issue, I'm working on that right now for the GitHub version.

Do we have any kind of time-frame when the Github version will be ready for a release as the next actual stable version here on sexlab?

7 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

I don't think the github version works as i tried using it in place of this version to see if it would fix the $ but it's not being detected in my game.

What Translation are you using?

Edited by OsmelMC
41 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Can i have to choose a translation, cause when i download it here, it doesn't give me a option.

No. The Language is on the Skyrim.ini file, usually settled by the Steam configuration when you install Skyrim.

The MCM of the Mods automatically detect your Language configuration from the Skyrim.ini and use the matching Translation file. The problem is that just a few Language's are supported and even those supported are not 100% translated.

So which one is your Language.

Edited by OsmelMC
3 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

No. The Language is on the Skyrim.ini file, usually settled by the Steam configuration when you install Skyrim.

The MCM of the Mods automatically detect your Language configuration for the Skyrim.ini and use the matching Translation file. The problem is that just a few Language's are supported and even those are not 100% translated.

So which one is your Language.

English.

1 hour ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

English.

First check your MCM version must be 4 as less. Then check if your SexLab setup folder have the Translation folder inside the Interface folder and of course on the translation folder check for the .TXT file with "SexLab" and "ENGLISH" on the name.

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

First check your MCM version must be 4 as less. Then check if your SexLab setup folder have the Translation folder inside the Interface folder and of course on the translation folder check for the .TXT file with "SexLab" and "ENGLISH" on the name.

By MCM you mean SkyUI? Everything else checks.

1 hour ago, Nina_Mercer said:

According to in-game messages, and an MO2 warning... This beta, is incompatible with Papyrus Utility version 3.9... when are you going to make a compatible beta? Downgrading might break other mods...

I'd love to see that MO2 warning, never had such thing. MO2 can tell you there is a conflict, but not an incompatibility... these are two very different things. Sexlab comes with its own version of PapyrusUtil, you can keep your 3.9 version installed (as long as it's the SE version) and everything will work fine (just keep your PU install below Sexlab or other mods containing its own PU version in the left panel of MO).

On 6/19/2021 at 8:24 PM, Nina_Mercer said:

According to in-game messages, and an MO2 warning... This beta, is incompatible with Papyrus Utility version 3.9... when are you going to make a compatible beta? Downgrading might break other mods...

The current Beta 8 works just fine with PapyrusUtil SE 3.9. So do the recent GitHub pre-release versions that I have used, up to and including the May 31, 2021 pull.

Whatever is causing your warning is full of PileOfShit.png :classic_tongue:

Edited by Vyxenne

I know beta 9 is not officially out but I have an issue that I would like help with if possible. It keeps putting my male character in the female position. No idea why tho. I am set to male in all my mods that have that option but it keeps reverting me to the female position. Is this a known issue ? I don't really want to go back to beta 8. Love beta 9's features.

2 hours ago, osculim said:

I know beta 9 is not officially out but I have an issue that I would like help with if possible. It keeps putting my male character in the female position. No idea why tho. I am set to male in all my mods that have that option but it keeps reverting me to the female position. Is this a known issue ? I don't really want to go back to beta 8. Love beta 9's features.

There is a new option to fix the victim position on Aggressive scenes that comes disabled by default because too many Mods like Defeat wrongly set the Aggressor as Victim or set victims on not Aggressive scenes causing the issue.

Just make sure that the option be disabled. And send me the Papyrus.0.log file just in case be something else.

The option that need to be disabled is "Adjust Victim/Aggressor Positions"

and is on the "Animation Settings" page

Edited by OsmelMC
2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

There is a new option to fix the victim position on Aggressive scenes that comes disabled by default because too many Mods like Defeat wrongly set the Aggressor as Victim or set victims on not Aggressive scenes causing the issue.

Just make sure that the option be disabled. And send me the Papyrus.0.log file just in case be something else.

The option that need to be disabled is "Adjust Victim/Aggressor Positions"

and is on the "Animation Settings" page

That solved it thank you :)

18 minutes ago, osculim said:

That solved it thank you :)

Good to know because that option is one of the best functions for immersion but mostly of the users can't enable it just because too many Mods wrongly set the Victim Actor without know what they are doing. I let the option for users like me that have those Mods fixed and with the hope that some day the author's of the Mods care about this and finally fix his Mods.

On 6/19/2021 at 7:58 AM, LordDrakath15226 said:

I don't think the github version works as i tried using it in place of this version to see if it would fix the $ but it's not being detected in my game.

Did you find a solution to this? I have the same problem. Beta 8 is fine, but with the github version the MCM doesn’t show.