SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

2.0.19 also broke my game. I think that some mod authors simply didn't bother updating their mods to 2.0.19 compatibility after the SKSE64 2.0.18 "oopsie."

I was able to fix my issue by reverting to 2.0.17.

I'm aware of some (listed in the SE Compatibility Tracking post in red). I also had minor issues the first week of the 2.0.19 release. But after that I've had a couple of playthroughs with no problems. Here is my skse plugin collection.

Spoiler

#Mod_Name,#Nexus_ID,#Mod_Version
"PrivateProfileRedirector SE",18860,"0.5.2.0"
"SSE Display Tweaks",34705,"0.4.9.0-1"
"SSE Engine Fixes",17230,"5.6.0.0"
"Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE",31146,"0.3.0.0-Beta"
"Keyboard Shortcuts Fix",3620,"1.0.0.2"
"Equip Enchantment Fix",42839,"1.2.3.0"
"Stagger Direction Fix",43339,"0.96.0.0"
"3rd Person Walk Fix",32229,"1.1.0.0b"
"Sales Overflow Solved",41625,"1.0.0.0"
"Misc High Heels Sitting Height Fix",42063,"4.0.0.0"
"MFG Fix",11669,"1.5.4.0"
"Spell Perk Item Distributor",36869,"4.3.0.0"
"Classic Paralysis",45931,"3.0.0.0"
"Encounter Zones Unlocked SE",19608,"1.4.0.0"
"Fix Note icon for SkyUI",32561,"1.2.1.0"
"Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice",15109,"1.7.0.0"
"Stay At The System Page",19832,"1.5.0.0"
"Mum's the Word",27713,"1.2.1.0"
"Yes Im Sure",24898,"1.5.0.0"
"I'm Walkin' Here",27742,"1.5.0.0"
"You Can Sleep SKSE Remake",36057,"1.0.0.0"
"Better Jumping SE",18967,"1.7.1.0"
"Enhanced Reanimation",43500,"1.1.0.0"
"Difficulty Balance",35767,"1.0.0.0"
"More Informative Console",19250,"0.34.0.0"
"Player Rotation in ShowRaceMenu",36095,"1.0.0.0"
"Equipment Durability System",19023,"1.0.6.0"
"Skyrim Skill Uncapper",8889,"1.1.0.0"
"Improved Camera",0,"1.0.0.4"
"CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions",21224,"1.3.6.0"
"HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)",30872,"2.11.0.0"
"ENB Helper SE",23174,"1.5.73.0"
"Splashes Of Skyrim",47710,"1.2.0.0"
"Display Enemy Level",18533,"1.1.3.0"
"moreHUD Inventory Edition",18619,"1.0.18.0"
"Named Quicksaves - A Save Manager",-1,"2.3.2.0"
"RaceMenu",19080,"0.4.16.0"
"Schlongs of Skyrim SE",0,"1.1.4.0"
"Dynamic Animation Replacer",33746,"1.1.0.0"
"DAR - Smooth Combat - Non Combat Animation System",45221,"2.3.0.0"
"Reading Is Good",42026,"1.0.4.0"
"SexLab Framework SE",0,"1.63.0.0b8"
"JContainers SE",16495,"4.1.13.0"
"Papyrus Extender for SSE",22854,"4.3.0.0"
"PapyrusUtil SE",13048,"3.9.0.0"

I surely hope Bethesda doesn't bother to update the game again (but I won't say it too loud so Todd doesn't hear me).

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

LOL! Bethesda's official name for the free-cam function is "UFO Cam." When I said "UFO" above, I was not referring to any mod- I was referring to the Bethesda Skyrim Console TFC command, which Bethesda lists as "Toggle UFO Cam" and/or the SUCSM command, which Bethesda lists as "Set UFO Cam Speed Mult."

UFO-Cam.png

I see now...

But is the same answer anyway. The Free Camera of the SexLab can be detected with the default camera state function and the objective is allow only disable the Free Camera if is in Free Camera Mode because when you try to do another thing with the camera different from disable the Free Camera when is enabled the outcome is unwanted.

if game.GetCameraState() != 0

Where 0 is free Camera

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I see now...

But is the same answer anyway. The Free Camera of the SexLab can be detected with the default camera state function and the objective is allow only disable the Free Camera if is in Free Camera Mode because when you try to do another thing with the camera different from disable the Free Camera when is enabled the outcome is unwanted.

if game.GetCameraState() != 0

Where 0 is free Camera

Cool, thank you.

4 hours ago, GreaseHole said:

downloaded this after switching from sexlab lite and now i get a error saying outdated or missing skse from sexlab even tho i have skse installed, and now the animations are not working.

Does SkyUI-SE work well, or are you getting vanilla inventory and other UI menus? Asking because that is the litmus test of a properly-installed SKSE64.

@osmelmcI noticed the new blur and fade effects in the dev (GitHub) version I'm testing, and so of course I tried them both out, including closing all menus so I could watch them work with normal scenery instead of the MCM. I decided not to use either of them and set it back to "NONE," but now my view is stuck with the radial blur effect and I can't make it go away! AIIIEEEEEEE, MY EYESSSSSSSSSSS.... *sobs uncontrollably*

I checked my ENB and DOF is turned off, but it makes no difference- the view is in sharp focus only in a small 3cm circle in the center of the screen, and grows progressively blurrier the farther away an object is from the center of the screen. Also, turning off my ENB completely affects only the colors- saturation, contrast, white balance, etc. but the view is still blurry even with the ENB off.

As far as I know, SLF is the only mod I have that features a radial blur effect- at least, it's the only one I've used for that purpose since beginning a new playthrough/character a couple of days ago. Also, my view was just fine until I fiddled with the fade & blur effects in SLF.

Can you suggest some way I can restore/reset my view to its normal sharp focus? This is almost unplayable (hurts my eyes after a few minutes). Thanks. ?

10 hours ago, Just Don't said:

I also had minor issues the first week of the 2.0.19 release. But after that I've had a couple of playthroughs with no problems.

I read somewhere (translation: it's probably an unsubstantiated rumor put forth by an angry Fallout 76 customer not realizing that Todd has f-all to do with SKSE64) that the SKSE Team quietly slipped a stealth 2.00.19 update under our paws one dark & stormy night, without changing the version number- they left it at 2.00.19. That could explain why the problems you had suddenly went away after a week or two if you re-acquired SKSE64 at some point as you struggled to fix the issue.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Can you suggest some way I can restore/reset my view to its normal sharp focus? This is almost unplayable (hurts my eyes after a few minutes). Thanks. ?

Some times happen with the test of the MCM. Just test it again, if you try again the same stoked Fade (Blur in your case) will disappear after 5 seconds.

Take in consideration that sometimes if you have Mods like Frostfall or Skooma Whore that also have Blur, the Blur of those Mods can applied by chance at the same time as the test of the SexLab Fade and in this case try again the same Fade won't work because is not the SexLab Fade. In those cases just follow the instructions of the corresponding Mod. (Drink Skooma or find hot)

20 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Assuming that "FINS" actually refers to FNIS, both of the above symptoms indicate incorrect installation of FNIS.

As has been posted several hundred times in this thread by @Ashal and many others, you should not use the SexLab Debug controls to initiate sex scenes. Install and use Matchmaker.

rtfm.png

RTFM.

You might need a better sound card, speakers and/or headset. :classic_biggrin: :classic_tongue:

Thanks, yes I spelled it wrong. And yes it was an issue with the install.

I used vortex and needed to enable it in the vortex options as well.

16 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Does SkyUI-SE work well, or are you getting vanilla inventory and other UI menus? Asking because that is the litmus test of a properly-installed SKSE64.

yes skyui works, like i said it keeps on saying I don't have skse installed and now the sexlab animations are not working.

8 hours ago, Ragatokk said:

Thanks, yes I spelled it wrong. And yes it was an issue with the install.

I used vortex and needed to enable it in the vortex options as well.

Yay! *clap, hop, squeal* Glad you got it fixed! :classic_heart:

5 hours ago, GreaseHole said:

yes skyui works, like i said it keeps on saying I don't have skse installed and now the sexlab animations are not working.

If SkyUI keeps throwing Error Code 1 (SKSE64 not installed) you can pretty much take that to the bank- your SKSE64 installation is deficient somehow. And don't be fooled by the getskseversion console command or the SKSE64 note at the bottom of the Skyrim Main Screen- those functions check only a dll (1 of 3 SKSE64 binaries) and report its version number, but the command ignores the scripts, ~62 of which should be installed in Data\Scripts.

Here is my boilerplate on how to get SKSE64 installed correctly (hint: Vortex will install it automatically for you now- just drag-n-drop the SKSE64 archive into the "Drop files here" area at the bottom of the Mods tab) AND how to launch the game to avoid the adversity of stuff not working (hint: don't ever touch the Bethesda "Mods" link because it disables SkyUI- use an actual Mod manager *cough*Vortex*cough*  )

Installing SKSE64

NOTE- To install SKSE64 manually, follow Steps 2 & 3, extract the 7z archive to your desktop, then do Step 7, Skip 8 & 9 because the archive already has a Data folder there with the Scripts in it, do Step 10 and finally paste the copied Data folder + 3 files into your Skyrim Special Edition folder (NOT the Data folder!)

1. Launch Vortex and wait for it to load and stabilize

2. Download the correct version of SKSE64
Game  / SKSE64
1.5.97 / 2.0.19*
1.5.97 / 2.0.17
1.5.80 / 2.0.16
1.5.73 / 2.0.15
1.5.62 / 2.0.12
1.5.53 / 2.0.10
1.5.50 / 2.0.8
1.5.39 / 2.0.7
1.5.23 / 2.0.6
1.5.16 / 2.0.5
1.5.03 / 2.0.4
*NOTE: several users, including me, have experienced a CTD on load with SKSE64 2.0.19. If that happens to you, reverting to 2.0.17 is likely to fix it.

3. Save the downloaded SKSE64 7z archive anywhere you can easily find again, such as your desktop

UPDATE! With Vortex versions 1.2.12 and above, Vortex will install SKSE64 for you automatically via a new extension. Follow the instructions in this video:

After installing SKSE64 per the above video, ignore steps 4-15 and skip to Game Launch Procedures below!

4. Drag the SKSE64 7z archive into the "Drop Files" area at the bottom of Vortex's Mods pane

5. Click to "Install" the archive and wait while Vortex unpacks the archive, but do not allow it to enable or deploy the mod

6. Right-click the extracted SKSE64 mod in Vortex's Mods pane and click "Open in File Manager"
SKSE2.JPG

7. Double-click to open the archive's folder named the same as the archive itself- "skse64_2_00_xx" where "xx" is the last 2 digits of the version number

8. Right-Click and select "New" and "Folder." Name the new folder "Data."

9. Move (Drag & Drop) the archive's existing "Scripts" folder into the new "Data" folder

10 Ignore the "src" folder and the 2 txt files and multi-select (Ctrl+Click) the archive's Data folder and 3 files - two dll's and one exe - and Copy them (Ctrl+C)
49156178033_e8bfd17751_o.png

11. Move up one level to the top level of the 7z archive and paste (Ctrl+V) the folder and 3 files into the top level of the 7z archive

12. Confirm that you have a Data folder plus 2 dll's and 1 exe file in the top level of the 7z archive, then delete the "skse64_2_00_xx" folder and close the 7z archive file (click the red X-square in the top-right corner of the File Manager window) and Vortex will save the new archive

13. Double-click the mod in Vortex's Mods display to open the Mod Details pane- you can edit the name, version, category etc. but it is not required

14. Click the right side of the "Mod Type" dropdown to open it, then select "dinput"
49470999642_056ff8eec4_o.png

15. Enable and Deploy SKSE64 to complete the installation into your game, secure in the knowledge that it will be child's play when it comes time to uninstall it for a future version change

Game-launch procedures

*You can eliminate this restriction by adding Skyrim.esm as a Master to SkyUI_SE.esp

• Right-click the new copy of skse_loader.exe in your Skyrim Special Edition folder
  • Select "Send to" then "Desktop (create shortcut)"
  • Manually launch Steam (if it is not already running) using the Steam shortcut >>>NOT<<< skse64_loader.exe.
  • With Steam already running, double-click your new skse_loader.exe shortcut to launch SSE
  • Later, when Vortex tells you there have been external changes and asks for guidance, be sure to select "Save All Changes" so Vortex does not undo what you just did
  • Never again use the Mod handler of the vanilla game launcher because it will disable SkyUI_SE*
  • Always and forevermore make sure Steam is already running before you launch SSE via skse64_loader.exe

For more info on SkyUI Error Codes, please see the SkyUI Troubleshooting Page.

14 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Some times happen with the test of the MCM. Just test it again, if you try again the same stoked Fade (Blur in your case) will disappear after 5 seconds.

As it happens, that was the first thing I tried, and it doesn't work- I'm stuck with a blurry display. I was hoping you knew a console command like...

set displaymode to fuckingnormal

...or something similar.

14 hours ago, osmelmc said:

if you have Mods like Frostfall or Skooma Whore that also have Blur, the Blur of those Mods can applied by chance at the same time as the test of the SexLab

I don't have either of those mods installed, and as far as I know I don't have any mod installed that features a blurry display. Can you think of anything else?

EDIT! UPDATE! PROBLEM SOLVED VIA CONSOLE!

Thanks for helping even though it didn't work!

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

I was hoping you knew a console command like...

set displaymode to fuckingnormal

...or something similar.

I just checked the scripts and the problem is on the test function. I forget to update it to also remove the Blur besides the Black. But is not the end of the world because the normal function is working. So go to the MCM and Enable the Blur Fade again and this time start some sex scene with the Player. You can wait until the end of the scene or force the end once you not longer see the Blur and once ended disable the Fade. You can also remove the effects folder located on the SexLab meshes folder if nothing works but the player scene should be enough.

I will try to fix that soon as possible.

Hello everybody !

I feel dumb but i looked everywhere without finding... when i install sexlab the first time i recieve two debug spells but unfortunatly none of both works ! Nothing happens... i used fnis and refreshed animations using it, i also have the latest skyui and skse64... any idea ?

Thanks in advance for everything !!

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

By the way what is the command you use.

Well, that's why I linked the mod file for you- I didn't know what you needed to know about it.

The mod is an Oldrim mod, but text is text on both sides of that divide, so of course it runs just fine in SSE. It consists of a BAT file which installs itself in the Data folder with a ".txt" extension. I prefer to keep my SSE BAT files in the installation folder, so I moved it. I also prefer not to have a file extension (just 4 unnecessary keystrokes) so I removed that too. Then I went in-game and ran it, and was astonished that it got through all of the FormIDs (looks like over a hundred of them) in less than half a second! It also got rid of the blur and the night-eye effect when I turned my ENB off!

The command is

rimod <Form_ID_of_Effect>

the "rimod stands for "Remove ImagespaceMODifier." There is another command floating around on the interwebs (I found it on Steam) but it not only gets rid of any and all effects in one swell foop but it prevents all visual effects from being applied in the future. Clearly a sub-par solution. :classic_wacko:

That command is

sisme <0/1>

where 0 and 1 represent binary toggles- 0 clears the effects (all of them, permanently) and 1 lifts the ban. I was unable to find out what "sisme" stands for except in a sibling-incest context... :classic_tongue: Now you know why it took me so long to get back to you. :classic_angel:

Sis me, Baby! :classic_biggrin:

19 minutes ago, greenbanana said:

Hello everybody !

I feel dumb but i looked everywhere without finding... when i install sexlab the first time i recieve two debug spells but unfortunatly none of both works ! Nothing happens... i used fnis and refreshed animations using it, i also have the latest skyui and skse64... any idea ?

Thanks in advance for everything !!

Your answer is in bold red type exactly 6 posts up from yours. Please, RTFM.

I'm trying to recover from a severe crash that wiped out my last playthrough. Putting the mods I really want together again is hard, especially when I don't remember what half of them do. I just spent 11 hours straight on it and I need a drink and a nap.

In my last playthrough, there was a "body light" that kind of roamed around during the scene, illuminating the actors from head to kneecaps, front and back.. Now, I can't find it. Is it part of SL? I thought it was but if it is it's hiding pretty well.

2 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I'm trying to recover from a severe crash that wiped out my last playthrough. Putting the mods I really want together again is hard, especially when I don't remember what half of them do. I just spent 11 hours straight on it and I need a drink and a nap.

In my last playthrough, there was a "body light" that kind of roamed around during the scene, illuminating the actors from head to kneecaps, front and back.. Now, I can't find it. Is it part of SL? I thought it was but if it is it's hiding pretty well.

Perhaps you mean this? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5965

14 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Alrighty, So I downloaded Sexlab SE light and enjoyed it, but after a bit I decided to switch over to Beta 8. The issue is, Beta 8 claims that my FNIS install is faulty, indicated by the "?" next to creature idle and framework idle when trying to activate it ingame. What I dont understand is: Why would it work fine with Sexlab Light but not with Beta 8? That would indicate Sexlab beta 8 is faulty, right? or do you need to install FNIS in some special way to get it to work? I am sorry if someone else has the same problem and it has been resolved, but I did not find someone with the same circumstance, I reinstalled FNIS following closely to a video on how to install it, but it still does not work.

10 hours ago, Ashal said:

No, I know about (and have used since Oldrim) Facelight. There was also another mod called Rail Light that kinda-sorta illuminated the whole body, but as I recall it wasn't nearly as good as the mod I used in my last couple of playthroughs.

The effect I'm trying to find illuminates the whole body. Bodies. Group. Anyway, it is adaptive- it turns on only during scenes, and also depending on the ambient lighting (need-based activation). I honestly thought it was part of SL. Thanks for the suggestion, though.