SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

6 hours ago, Centaurian said:

I install sexlab beta and surprisingly everything works as intended. 

Thanks for help mate. 
You're great ?

No problems ;p

you should be fine now, at least until SE updates again and SKSE64 updates *rollseyes*

On 3/12/2021 at 2:09 AM, Apex-Fox said:

Will rougeshots mod's conflict with sexlab framework?

Looking a bit further,

The change is just a rearrangement of the regular skeleton. What little I know about skeletons, the most important thing for compatibility with stuff like Creature Framework is to make sure that the skeleton has the same relevant bone(r)s.

Obviously, mods like MNC and ABC and ASOS that provide their own skeletons to allow animals to participate in Fun Times, they will definitely conflict.

However, that doesn't mean every animal supported by MNC is incompatible. Using cows and Bullish Bovine as an example, the XPMSSE and BB skeletons are compatible in that their bones are the same (even if in different places).

cow.gif

Of course cows are female so Naughty Bits can be added through textures alone. Netches are probably the same since they provide Fun Times using their Other Appendages.

What about a mod like Savage Wolves (apparently named before the author settled on the alliteration theme), given that MNC canines very definitely have Certain Modifications? Bad news there.

wolf.gif

Not compatible with CF and would require a patch.

Howdy! I have a technical question about SexLab and SOS work together to cause an erection. I learned that erections are cause by `Debug.SendAnimationEvent` with SOSFlaccid, SOSBend1 ... SOSBend9, but I can't figure out where those animations. There don't seem to be files for them. Thoughts? (Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm new to scripting mods)

Trying to compile a script against the framework, using sources from github, I can't get past this error:

source\scripts\sslSystemConfig.psc(266,16): unknown type sslthreadhook[]

Am I missing a requirement? I have CK sources, SKSE, SkyUI, PapyrusUtil, Racemenu, mfg and FNIS as imports.

edit: I've been able to progress by commenting out the lines returning errors as a workaround. I've noticed that other functions in sslThreadModel using sslThreadhook are commented as well.

Question? Why and how do Sexlab animations work fine in VR but nobody else's animations work on the player correctly?

I either get pretzeled up or the spin of death when other mods like Devious Devices or even SLHH even though anything, not just the vanilla SL animations that go through the SLAL work fine?

I'm curious what you folks did differently, and if there is a patch that can be worked out to get some of the more common mods that are often played with SL to start going correctly.

What's the best day to defer redressing - not necessarily for the victim - for a few seconds?

I see there's a disableRedress function on the thread model, but then I'd like to manually trigger redressing a couple of seconds later. Is the ActorAlias still valid beyond the end of sex, or can I just call UnStrip manually?

47 minutes ago, Jens 67 said:

Need Help !! i have no cum Effect !!! but i don't no why !! in LE works all fine ! but in SE i have no Cum effect on the Body's !!

You have to enable TWO tick-boxes in SL MCM- "Show cum" and "Enable ending orgasm effects" (or words to that effect, I don't want to go in-game right now and look up the exact verbiage, plus I'm on a development version with several differences in the MCM so even if I looked it up it might be wrong for your version (1.63 Beta 8 ).

Even using the extra-heavy cum textures mod from here on LL, the effect isn't overwhelming:

20190523070120_1.jpg

21 hours ago, DocClox said:

What's the best day to defer redressing - not necessarily for the victim - for a few seconds?

I see there's a disableRedress function on the thread model, but then I'd like to manually trigger redressing a couple of seconds later. Is the ActorAlias still valid beyond the end of sex, or can I just call UnStrip manually?

Do you mind also controlling the undressing? I would do that myself (and remember the Form[]s), start the thread, wait for the End event, then redress a couple seconds later.

12 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Do you mind also controlling the undressing? I would do that myself (and remember the Form[]s), start the thread, wait for the End event, then redress a couple seconds later.

What I've done is to get the form from the Body slot before hand, and then re-equip that after. It'll do for this particular situation.

If there's anything else, the full outfit will reset the next time the character loads anyway.

When an animation has multiple races involved, how do you ensure the framework pulls in the right number and race of actors to have the animation make sense?

For example, https://www.redgifs.com/users/anubiss2167/collections/1Bl64PRH/09-2020 this anim by anubis has a chaurus and a falmer in it.  But if there are bunch of charus and falmer around when it starts, its random whether it grabs 2 falmer, 2 charus, or the right combo of one of each.  Any way to fix this? 

3 minutes ago, no_way said:

When an animation has multiple races involved, how do you ensure the framework pulls in the right number and race of actors to have the animation make sense?

For example, https://www.redgifs.com/users/anubiss2167/collections/1Bl64PRH/09-2020 this anim by anubis has a chaurus and a falmer in it.  But if there are bunch of charus and falmer around when it starts, its random whether it grabs 2 falmer, 2 charus, or the right combo of one of each.  Any way to fix this? 

Got that backwards: the actors are chosen before the animations.

Which ones are selected depends on the mod setting up the scene - SexLab doesn't do that part itself.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Got that backwards: the actors are chosen before the animations.

Which ones are selected depends on the mod setting up the scene - SexLab doesn't do that part itself.

Hmm, any idea how to sort it out if it's Defeat pulling the actors?

9 minutes ago, no_way said:

Hmm, any idea how to sort it out if it's Defeat pulling the actors?

That would be a question for the Defeat (LE) support thread. My guess is that the additional actors (so besides the attacker and victim) are random, so for an (N)PC + falmer + chaurus animation to play, one of those must be the attacker, one must be the victim, and the third would have been randomly chosen. Given 2 falmer and 2 chaurus against the player, that's 25% falmer+falmer, 25% chaurus+chaurus, and 50% falmer+chaurus (assuming you have some animations for each).

(actually, given a falmer attacker, 33% falmer+falmer and 67% falmer+chaurus, then likewise for a chaurus attacker, 33% chaurus+chaurus and 67% chaurus+falmer)

14 hours ago, whowasphone said:

So I replaced some animation files with the ones for Bleagh Footjob and the actors are facing the same direction as each other, works fine otherwise with other animations I replaced.

Check in the JSON file if some of the Actors is rotate:180 and remove it.

If not then add it to each stage of one of the Actors. 

Some Animations need to be rotate but usually the author do it. By the way if the Animation was updated by the author recently you probably need to reload the JSON file by force in the "SL Animation Load" MCM.

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Check in the JSON file if some of the Actors is rotate:180 and remove it.

If not then add it to each stage of one of the Actors. 

Some Animations need to be rotate but usually the author do it. By the way if the Animation was updated by the author recently you probably need to reload the JSON file by force in the "SL Animation Load" MCM.

I did it on the "forward": 1 line, the anim list in SLAL isn't visible anymore.

5 hours ago, whowasphone said:

I did it on the "forward": 1 line, the anim list in SLAL isn't visible anymore.

Probably a syntax error. I'm guessing... ? a stray comma?

What animation from what mod? What was the original version before you edited it?

22 minutes ago, Weiran said:

Not sure if I write on the right forum here but I would like to get some help on what to do if my animations do not play correctly (trying to test what i might be installing incorrectly) 

What i experience is that : I got creature framework, more nasty critters and a few more mods. The animations work on the creatures (tested on draugr so far) but the PC i play or other npc (followers just stand there without doing anything. I hear the sounds, voices the creature moves, but the character just stands in one place)

Any advise on this, thanks in advance.

Do you have the XPM(S)SE skeleton?

Ooh, I was close.

4 hours ago, whowasphone said:

Capture.PNG

There needs to be commas between the different items in each set of { }s and [ ]s (even when things are on different lines) so you need to add one after the rotate: 180. That means the first stage looks like

{
  "forward": 1, "rotate": 180,
  "id": "Leito_Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S1"
},

When you've done that, copy/paste the whole file into this thing and hit "Validate JSON", then make sure it doesn't give you any more errors. If it does then they'll probably be about commas, but if you're not sure what the message is trying to say, post the line it complains about. (That tool also reformats what you enter but it isn't important and you don't have to copy it.)