SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Upon further testing, I've found that the issue applies when attempting to do any animation with another male. Both futa and male just humping air or standing on the spot.

Again, using SoS and Genderbender with UNP (since SoS won't detect CBBE Futa for some reason despite it working before)

Would really appreciate it if someone could help. Thanks

5 hours ago, oyveyaycaramba said:

When using Rapespell, only anal animations get played, and both my futa character and the male doing the raping just play the same animation (both just humping nothing). Any way to fix this?

Currently using SOS, Gender Bender with UNP. Setting PC to "female" in Sexlab menu didn't help.

The current SexLab version can't handle Futa Animations. I'm testing the new Futa functions on my "SexLab Utility Plus" and any comments is appreciated because I don't have Futa Actors to test my self.

On 3/4/2021 at 6:16 PM, verdunqq11 said:

Well after keywording it a few times, and not being able to locate anything, I figured I might as well ask, given it is a very specific use case. I noticed that during start up, there isn't a Sabre Cat, nor a Gargoyle voice slot. During Animations, both creatures are voiceless? Moanless? After playing around for a bit (Being a total novice, of course) I ended up Referencing a decompiled sslVoiceDefaults, which evidently has references to basically every creature in Skyrim- except the Sabre Cat, or Gargoyle. I can understand the Gargoyle to some extent (As it would probably cause dependencies with Skyrim DLC's, though I'm sure for many people it would be a welcome addition), but I was still curious: have you any plans to add Sabre Cat or Gargoyle voice slots into Sexlab, or should I give up any hope of that and try to "figure it out" (IE just forget about it) myself? (Also I did plenty of digging for a mod that would fix this issue, and found nothing. So if there IS a mod that elevates this issue, I'd be more than happy that its a "My own Ineptitude" over anything else.)

I checked it and is not just the saber cat and the gargoyle also the Atronash and few other's. The worst is, I don't find any mod Available to fix that so someone will need to do that.

hi everyone, i'm new to skyrim and modding. i can't seem to be able to install sexlab in game, i click install on the mcm, back out of the menus, and wait still without doing nothing (camera revolving around character and all that). nothing happens. if i'm not mistaken i'm supposed to be getting a notification on screen confirming it's all set up right? i've tried multiple game sessions waiting for 10/15 minutes everytime but no dice. i've reinstalled fnis, sexlab and some animations i've deownloaded a couple times now and it didn't solve the problem (although fnis gives me 24 warnings and i have no clue what to do about it)

any help?

thanks in advance!

Is there a way to set up an animation so it won't be selected unless some tag is explicitly specified?

I've got this girl-in-a-jar pillory set up as an animated object, but it looks a bit silly when it turns up out of context.

11 minutes ago, giancarlitto said:

hi everyone, i'm new to skyrim and modding. i can't seem to be able to install sexlab in game, i click install on the mcm, back out of the menus, and wait still without doing nothing (camera revolving around character and all that). nothing happens. if i'm not mistaken i'm supposed to be getting a notification on screen confirming it's all set up right? i've tried multiple game sessions waiting for 10/15 minutes everytime but no dice.

What do you see when going back into the MCM after a few minutes? Perhaps the notification was too quick.

If there are still issues then you will need to post a Papyrus log for a game in which you encounter this issue.

15 minutes ago, giancarlitto said:

although fnis gives me 24 warnings and i have no clue what to do about it

You will need to sort that out. The warnings typically indicate what to do about them. For instance if there are incompatible animations then uninstall the mods adding them. Optionally install a compatible versions of those mods.

10 hours ago, giancarlitto said:

hi everyone, i'm new to skyrim and modding. i can't seem to be able to install sexlab in game, i click install on the mcm, back out of the menus, and wait still without doing nothing (camera revolving around character and all that). nothing happens. if i'm not mistaken i'm supposed to be getting a notification on screen confirming it's all set up right? i've tried multiple game sessions waiting for 10/15 minutes everytime but no dice. i've reinstalled fnis, sexlab and some animations i've deownloaded a couple times now and it didn't solve the problem (although fnis gives me 24 warnings and i have no clue what to do about it)

any help?

thanks in advance!

Firstly, standing still waiting for an MCM notification is the exact opposite of what you should do. Change cells (go inside through load doors, go back outside, etc.) Fast-travel to a different location. Play the game. And if your long-awaited MCM still fails to show up, enter console command

setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Secondly, if you already have the SexLab "Install" option in the MCM, that means that you already have the SexLab MCM- so waiting for an MCM announcement is futile.

Finally, I have never experienced the case where the SL MCM shows up and I click the "Install" option... and it fails to activate the mod. So I respectfully suggest that something is wrong with your installation- either SKSE64 is not correctly installed, or SexLab isn't. If you use Vortex, it can correctly install SKSE64 as well as SexLab Framework.

Never mind. I hadn't read Sailing Rebel's response when I posted the above.

14 hours ago, DocClox said:

Is there a way to set up an animation so it won't be selected unless some tag is explicitly specified?

I've got this girl-in-a-jar pillory set up as an animated object, but it looks a bit silly when it turns up out of context.

More ore less. Check my "SexLab Utility Plus" and my "SLATE Tweak" together allow you control some things like the Pillory Animations and few other's Furnitures.

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

More ore less. Check my "SexLab Utility Plus" and my "SLATE Tweak" together allow you control some things like the Pillory Animations and few other's Furnitures.

I'll have a look, thanks :)

7 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Seems like an "exclusive tag" system would be handy for allowing SL to manage animations that should not be included in the general pool. Furniture animations are an obvious one where the animation should only be played when the providing mod has determined the circumstances are appropriate, good location, matching object, right actors, etc.

For example an animation might have the "UseNobelBed02" exclusive tag, so if the calling script does not specify that tag the animation will not be included in the selection.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Seems like an "exclusive tag" system would be handy for allowing SL to manage animations that should not be included in the general pool. Furniture animations are an obvious one where the animation should only be played when the providing mod has determined the circumstances are appropriate, good location, matching object, right actors, etc.

For example an animation might have the "UseNobelBed02" exclusive tag, so if the calling script does not specify that tag the animation will not be included in the selection.

I already have that on the "SexLab Utility Plus" and at less the bed type filter is included on the SexLab GitHub version. By the way the tags are "DoubleBed" and "SingleBed" is mostly for Bed Animations where some of the Actors is outside of the bed; and my SLATE Tweak add the needed tags to the Animations I know

10 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I already have that on the "SexLab Utility Plus" and at less the bed type filter is included on the SexLab GitHub version. By the way the tags are "DoubleBed" and "SingleBed" is mostly for Bed Animations where some of the Actors is outside of the bed; and my SLATE Tweak add the needed tags to the Animations I know

The bed was a bad example on my part.

Let's say I have a mod with an SL animation that I only want played during a specific quest scene, one that should not be available outside of that scene. How would I go about setting that up?

40 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

The bed was a bad example on my part.

Let's say I have a mod with an SL animation that I only want played during a specific quest scene, one that should not be available outside of that scene. How would I go about setting that up?

DDi do that. The trick there is register the Animation without ID (ID = -1) using Scripts and call it by name. With that the Animation is registered but is not showed on any list at less be called by name and added to the list.

Another method is in "Furniture Sex Framework" that apply his own filters to the scene after the SexLab internal Filters using the functions on the sslThreadHook file and is like doing it on the SexLab scripts.

I also have on the "SexLab Utility Plus" the "Fetish Filter" that allow:

"vampire, feeding" tagged Animations just with vampires

"mage" tagged Animations just with mage's or witches

"Alchemy" tagged Animations just with alchemist.

But that type of Filter is probably too specific to be part of the real SexLab Framework

Any chance of a "collaboration" or a permission to the author of this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40183 to be ported to SexLab? Sex Scene Framework makes it incredibly easy even for someone like me who isn't great at modding to create custom scenes that trigger in specific places, at specific times of day, etc. But it's held back somewhat by the fact that it's reliant on Flower Girls for animations, which is severely limited compared to SL, and on top of that, there's only one voice for each gender.

Incidentally, if you're into voyeurism, Sex Scene Framework is incredible and I can't recommend it enough. Breaking into someone's house in the middle of the night and watching them masturbate or have sex is amazing, and in VR? Fuggetaboutit.

22 hours ago, kraoro said:

Any chance of a "collaboration" or a permission to the author of this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40183 to be ported to SexLab? Sex Scene Framework makes it incredibly easy even for someone like me who isn't great at modding to create custom scenes that trigger in specific places, at specific times of day, etc. But it's held back somewhat by the fact that it's reliant on Flower Girls for animations, which is severely limited compared to SL, and on top of that, there's only one voice for each gender.

Incidentally, if you're into voyeurism, Sex Scene Framework is incredible and I can't recommend it enough. Breaking into someone's house in the middle of the night and watching them masturbate or have sex is amazing, and in VR? Fuggetaboutit.

That's something you'd have to ask the author of that mod to do. Whether or not it works isn't really something that's up to SexLab.

On 3/5/2021 at 7:55 AM, osmelmc said:

I checked it and is not just the saber cat and the gargoyle also the Atronash and few other's. The worst is, I don't find any mod Available to fix that so someone will need to do that.

Same Issue I located. Well, good to know it wasn't just me then. I'm sure eventually someone will fix it, I know I'll take a look at it, though I understand the code required to add such things (To an extent, lol), my Skyrim is simply not setup right for de/recompiling and testing mods. Way too much "gameplay bloat". I'll probably have to setup a secondary installation to get anywhere (Or reinstall my whole setup), both of which I'm entirely disinterested in doing so.

46 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Is there a setting in Sexlab to remove sheathed weapons? It looks so fucking stupid for a naked bandit to be fucking with a battle-ax glued to their hip.

The option is just to remove the weapon, make none difference the state.

Just enable the Weapon Slot on the "Time & Striping" page for all the Animation and Position types. Remember this option is independent for each Gender and Animation Type (LeadIn, Aggressive...)

I have a problem with expression editor, when testing the "anger" expression, my face doesn't look angry, it just looks like this:ScreenShot51.png.456bfeb03b3572c75d462982cb6c6dd7.png

my settings look like this:

ScreenShot53.png.7f28b88dcf5a4ae820aff9a398364f8a.png

on a semi related issue; is there a way to change my character's expression in my game without having to go to MCM>expression editor, and then manually testing the expression which goes back to normal after 15 seconds?

7 hours ago, muhavaux33 said:

is there a way to change my character's expression in my game without having to go to MCM>expression editor, and then manually testing the expression which goes back to normal after 15 seconds?

I have text files named "happy" and "evilgrin" and "sad," etc. (without the .txt extension) which contain entries like

mfg expression <expression number> <strength>

Then I made keyboard macros containing commands like

`
bat happy
`

The "accent grave" character ("backwards apostrophe" for you non-francophones :classic_biggrin:) in the above command is to open and close the console- what we erroneously refer to as the "tilde key," even though that's inaccurate- it's only the tilde key when the Shift key is held with it.

My "happy" batch file contains the following commands:

mfg expression 2 75
mfg phoneme 5 50

So now when I press my G13 key, my character (or whichever NPC I have targeted) smiles and looks "happy." Great for that post-orgasmic giggle/snuggle fest. Not that I'm all about sex, or anything...

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I have text files named "happy" and "evilgrin" and "sad," etc. (without the .txt extension) which contain entries like

mfg expression <expression number> <strength>

Then I made keyboard macros containing commands like

`
bat happy
`

The "accent grave" character ("backwards apostrophe" for you non-francophones :classic_biggrin:) in the above command is to open and close the console- what we erroneously refer to as the "tilde key," even though that's inaccurate- it's only the tilde key when the Shift key is held with it.

My "happy" batch file contains the following commands:

mfg expression 2 75
mfg phoneme 5 50

So now when I press my G13 key, my character (or whichever NPC I have targeted) smiles and looks "happy." Great for that post-orgasmic giggle/snuggle fest. Not that I'm all about sex, or anything...

SexLab allow import the expressions from a JSON file and after export/save the configuration get imported every time the configuration is imported.

You can export the custom expressions and replace the text on the JSON file with some of the expressions available on the web.