SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 1/3/2021 at 4:00 AM, QueenAlpaca said:

Have anyone meet the random crash / CTD problem before? I tested all the mod it showed me if I disable sexlab (and the mods which need it) there will be no random CTD. But as long as I enable it, my game will crash around 4 ~ 30 minutes. I am using skyrim se and newest skse.

The Papyrus log does not help to diagnose CTD problems. Install .NET Script Framework, crash the game, and upload the crash dump as an attachment.

4 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

I finally got fed up with the whole ordeal and started from scratch after choosing the nuclear option.  And since this time i'd like to avoid those crashes i was hoping that people could tell me which exact version of PapyrusUtil i'm supposed to be using.  Is it the Nexus version or the one that ships with SexLab?

They're the same.

The dump might say the crash happened in PapyrusUtil, but it's quite possible that the actual problem is somewhere else that uses PapyrusUtil.

11 hours ago, tasairis said:

The script sources in the current beta 8 download look correct. Did you decompile the PEX files? Anything overwriting those files?

Extracted all to new copy of skyrim se that I use for modding. However its possible that it has gone somehow wrong as some mods overridde sl sexlab files and just figured I forgot to reextract SLA there.

Actually I would love some tips how to handle sexlab mod development with MO2. It seemed to work great except the fact that creation kit internal papyrus editor edited scripts in different path than notepad++ and some how some of the edited scripts go to MO2 override folder and not to skyrim/data... Using mo2 for editing would be great as I can verify that the setup is working with game instead of copying stuff by hand.

55 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

Extracted all to new copy of skyrim se that I use for modding. However its possible that it has gone somehow wrong as some mods overridde sl sexlab files and just figured I forgot to reextract SLA there.

Actually I would love some tips how to handle sexlab mod development with MO2. It seemed to work great except the fact that creation kit internal papyrus editor edited scripts in different path than notepad++ and some how some of the edited scripts go to MO2 override folder and not to skyrim/data... Using mo2 for editing would be great as I can verify that the setup is working with game instead of copying stuff by hand.

While I'm not sure about Np++, at least with vscode there is a Papyrus compiler plugin that you can install. I then launch VScode via mo2 so that it has access to the vfs for compiling and then when I compile the compiled .pex are sent to the vscode output folder I have setup. This workflow is pretty seamless for me, and has a bunch of advantages over using the papyrus editor in the ck (for example not crashing all the time).

EDIT: Looks like there is a Np++ papyrus plugin that might work the same way, so you could test that.

2 hours ago, osmosis-wrench said:

While I'm not sure about Np++, at least with vscode there is a Papyrus compiler plugin that you can install. I then launch VScode via mo2 so that it has access to the vfs for compiling and then when I compile the compiled .pex are sent to the vscode output folder I have setup. This workflow is pretty seamless for me, and has a bunch of advantages over using the papyrus editor in the ck (for example not crashing all the time).

EDIT: Looks like there is a Np++ papyrus plugin that might work the same way, so you could test that.

Thanks for the tips. Will try things out.

5 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

My workflow is a little more complicated - and probably unnecessarily so.

I have VS Code running and open to whatever mod directory I'm working in. I can edit files to my heart's content there, however I use CK for compilation because most of the time I have it running anyways so I can sync the plugin with script changes (eg, properties). If I need to create a new script, I do that in CK, then edit the file directly in the overwrite directory. When I'm done with CK, I close and move files out of overwrite.

For the times when I don't have/want CK running, I have a batch file that can compile scripts without using the VFS. Handy because it also means I don't need to run stuff through MO2 or have every little mod dependency enabled, though it does that a little more work to manage those dependencies (each mod has a text file listing what other mods it depends on, and those script sources are pulled in as additional directories for the compiler to scan).

20 hours ago, tasairis said:

My workflow is a little more complicated - and probably unnecessarily so.

I have VS Code running and open to whatever mod directory I'm working in. I can edit files to my heart's content there, however I use CK for compilation because most of the time I have it running anyways so I can sync the plugin with script changes (eg, properties). If I need to create a new script, I do that in CK, then edit the file directly in the overwrite directory. When I'm done with CK, I close and move files out of overwrite.

For the times when I don't have/want CK running, I have a batch file that can compile scripts without using the VFS. Handy because it also means I don't need to run stuff through MO2 or have every little mod dependency enabled, though it does that a little more work to manage those dependencies (each mod has a text file listing what other mods it depends on, and those script sources are pulled in as additional directories for the compiler to scan).

Guess you can also make mo2 to point ck to edit specific mod you are working on too?

Looked into notepad++ support yesterday and even notepad++ is awesome tool. VS is probably better pick. Just that I am doing stuff on age old PC and would like to keep everything as lightweight as possible. There for separate mod and the compile trick that you mentioned is very neat. CK is pretty monsterous and its good if you dont need to keep it running.

7 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

Guess you can also make mo2 to point ck to edit specific mod you are working on too?

No? I have multiple MO2 profiles (with different sets of mods enabled) and some of them are for working on a particular mod. As in I'll have only that mod and its various dependencies enabled.

7 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

Looked into notepad++ support yesterday and even notepad++ is awesome tool. VS is probably better pick. Just that I am doing stuff on age old PC and would like to keep everything as lightweight as possible. There for separate mod and the compile trick that you mentioned is very neat. CK is pretty monsterous and its good if you dont need to keep it running.

VS Code is somewhat lightweight, but Notepad++ with a Papyrus compiler plugin will be even more so.

On 12/29/2020 at 1:07 PM, Airconditioning3 said:

The animations dont seem to work for me. the characters just stand still. Do CBBE mods and the maximum skeleton mod interfere with the animations? Anyone know how to fix this?

You must run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

On 1/11/2021 at 7:49 PM, Ounze said:

So, been having a small problem with sexlab. Game crashes as it loads, any one have any ideas?

Whole bunch of possibilities. Make sure you have all your plugin dependencies enabled, check plugins for errors, and finally use .NET Script Framework to hopefully get a clue where the problem is coming from.

7 hours ago, blsrazor said:

Every time I play the game SexLabs tells me that I need to install the correct version of 1.62. Any Suggestions?

That's an Oldrim version. Apparently, either you have installed Oldrim Sexlab into your SSE game, confusing the hell out of it, or you have an Oldrim mod in SSE that is dependent on Oldrim Sexlab.

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

That's an Oldrim version. Apparently, either you have installed Oldrim Sexlab into your SSE game, confusing the hell out of it, or you have an Oldrim mod in SSE that is dependent on Oldrim Sexlab.

I am currently running the SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BATA8.7z from this thread. At the moment I was able to get the aminations to work however the MCM for SexLabs is still only showing an Install tab and nothing else. Also, there seems to be a misalignment in the animation where the male and female are not properly aligned.

Anyone ever had the issue where the mouth closes for a split-second every few seconds during expression ?

i made a video:  http://t1.erome.com/330/5jpocFhp/thumbs/5JddEBJO.jpg  

i tried disabling lipsync. i prefer lipsync on because even though it doesnt fix the problem it makes it harder to notice.

i have a minimalist mod list 44 mods:

Spoiler

#Mod_Name
"DLC: HearthFires"
"DLC: Dragonborn"
"DLC: Dawnguard"
"Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"Cleaned Skyrim SE Textures"
"Static Mesh Improvement Mod (SMIM)"
"Skyrim Project Optimization SE"
"RaceMenu"
"SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"SkyUI"
"Alternate Start"
"PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"Stay At The System Page - Updated"
"Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI"
"AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"UIExtensions"
"Better MessageBox Controls"
"Better Dialogue Controls"
"FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES"
"powerofthree's Papyrus Extender for SSE"
".NET Script Framework"
"Address Library for SKSE Plugins"

"Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition EFA"
"Expressive Facegen Morphs SE"
"BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.9.1"
"Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"
"HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11"
"SINful CBP"
"CBBE 3BBB"
"Demoniac_Texture"
"Yundao Hair with physics SSE"

"Nemesis"
"SoS"
"SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8"
"sexlab tools (change scene)"
"SexLabMatchMaker (LE)"
"Mfg fix"

"JContainers SE"
"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"nemesis output"
"skse output"

removing mfg fix removes the stutter, but also removes all expressions other than blowjob's open mouth.

12 hours ago, blsrazor said:

I am currently running the SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BATA8.7z from this thread. At the moment I was able to get the aminations to work however the MCM for SexLabs is still only showing an Install tab and nothing else. Also, there seems to be a misalignment in the animation where the male and female are not properly aligned.

If you're seeing the Install tab then SexLab is not installed properly.

Do you have any mod overwriting SexLab's files?

Went and fixed the missing cum textures this morning - turns out that it's tied to the orgasm effects flag, which I don't use. I simply moved the cum code outside of that if statement (this is in sslactoralias.psc):

if Config.OrgasmEffects
			; Shake camera for player
			if IsPlayer && Game.GetCameraState() >= 8
				Game.ShakeCamera(none, 1.00, 2.0)
			endIf
			; Play SFX/Voice
			if !IsSilent
				PlayLouder(Voice.GetSound(100, false), ActorRef, Config.VoiceVolume)
			endIf
			PlayLouder(OrgasmFX, MarkerRef, Config.SFXVolume)
		endIf

; Apply cum to female positions from male position orgasm
		int i = Thread.ActorCount

if i > 1 && Config.UseCum && (MalePosition || IsCreature) && (IsMale || IsCreature || (Config.AllowFFCum && IsFemale))
			if i == 2
				Thread.PositionAlias(IntIfElse(Position == 1, 0, 1)).ApplyCum()
			else
				while i > 0
					i -= 1
					if Position != i && Animation.IsCumSource(Position, i, Stage)
						Thread.PositionAlias(i).ApplyCum()
					endIf
				endWhile
			endIf
		endIf
40 minutes ago, Arizona_Steve said:

Went and fixed the missing cum textures this morning - turns out that it's tied to the orgasm effects flag, which I don't use. I simply moved the cum code outside of that if statement (this is in sslactoralias.psc):

if Config.OrgasmEffects
			; Shake camera for player
			if IsPlayer && Game.GetCameraState() >= 8
				Game.ShakeCamera(none, 1.00, 2.0)
			endIf
			; Play SFX/Voice
			if !IsSilent
				PlayLouder(Voice.GetSound(100, false), ActorRef, Config.VoiceVolume)
			endIf
			PlayLouder(OrgasmFX, MarkerRef, Config.SFXVolume)
		endIf

; Apply cum to female positions from male position orgasm
		int i = Thread.ActorCount

if i > 1 && Config.UseCum && (MalePosition || IsCreature) && (IsMale || IsCreature || (Config.AllowFFCum && IsFemale))
			if i == 2
				Thread.PositionAlias(IntIfElse(Position == 1, 0, 1)).ApplyCum()
			else
				while i > 0
					i -= 1
					if Position != i && Animation.IsCumSource(Position, i, Stage)
						Thread.PositionAlias(i).ApplyCum()
					endIf
				endWhile
			endIf
		endIf

Bravo! Would you care to share the compiled version of the script for those of us who didn't pay attention during Papyrus 101 classes? :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Bravo! Would you care to share the compiled version of the script for those of us who didn't pay attention during Papyrus 101 classes? :classic_biggrin:

Um...I'm pretty sure you were playing hooky that day. Because I was there, and you weren't.

Well, unless you were...sleeping...under Serana's desk....