SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

SL activation is very stressful. Activate too much(animations) at start, and it will implode.

When you install Sexlab framework for the first time, it will be in "not active" state.

You must go into MCM and "activate" Sexlab framework. This can take a long time. Many minutes.

You should not do anything while this is going on.

When its done, it will display a message ... done, ready, ... something in that direction.

Exist MCM.

Make a new save.

Exist Skyrim.

Start Skyrim, load save and open MCM. Check options, enable, disable stuff.

Note: "creatures" are not active by default. When you click "allow creatures" it will start to install creature animations. This can take many minutes. Just wait and do nothing until its done.

Use Match makers spell to test if atleast something is working. SL comes with a couple of built in animations, so something must work.

If at this point you don't have any animations, then:

- SL activation is not done yet. You should NOT be at this state. You should wait until SL is done with activation.

- you have some hacked code that removes default/builtin animations. In this case: "Warranty void if this seal is removed"

ONLY now should you activate SL Animation Loader and register extra animations. SLAL will also take a long time to do its job. So wait.

In MCM, there is Rebuild & Clean section.

- Stop Current Animations will force stop all active SL scenes(if any)

- Reset Animation Registry will re-register all animations. This is a very long process. So wait until its done.

- DO NOT click "Sexlab Status: Enabled DISABLE IT" or Clean system. It is suppose to be for "uninstall SL so it never work again"(until you start a new/fresh game).

58 minutes ago, akspyder said:

I seem to have the blank toggle animations screen too.  When I go to the rebuild & Clean page I see there are 797 animations loaded for character 

ScreenShot4.png.6cfb3733defe23b38fe06cb1a3ff1918.png

But when I go the toggle animations screen I see 

ScreenShot5.png.d4cf3dc58e12539e23b6d4c0e865011f.png

Creature animations seem to work just fine though.

I seem to have found my issue and that is with.  As soon as I removed that mod, SL started working like a charm.

Ive installed the mod and everything works fine, but the npc's and player dont open their mouths while having sex, it doesnt sync with the audio. also the bodies dont fit the animations, for example my character was doing it with ralof but her chest didnt fit his hand and his hand was just floating. Im not sure if this is due to the Racemenu mod or something else.

20 hours ago, Layerer said:

image.png.3e94c336fd113de9b377feb6b7a85ce4.png

amazing. there are no npc's in the game apparently

and errors in skeeimage.png.f56b7e9a3c3e92935d8ed4683d3b189d.png

wtf

It seems you're using a cracked game instead of the legal (Steam) version. I'm not sure how you can expect anything to work right with it. Why not just buy the game?

wtf, indeed. :classic_angry:

On 11/26/2020 at 2:10 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Please don't use or promote the use of cloak spells.

It's a matter of using the right tool for the job. Not that I have any recollection at all about what I was talking about at the time I wrote... whatever it was.

Using a cloak to run expensive Papyrus on every NPC within 5000 units of the player is likely a Bad Idea, oh yes. It's an effective way of sucking up every thread available. Add that to the usual nuances of Papyrus that most people tend to forget, like how property accesses are function calls that require getting on a lock on the host script, and it's definitely possible to destroy Skyrim faster than Alduin can say "Ooh, good idea, I should try that". But poor (or perhaps in this case it would be more appropriate to call them naive) developers write poor (naive) code - it's one of the drawbacks of using languages like Papyrus which look like they're high level when they actually aren't. Switching to a pulsed quest comes with trade-offs, like creating less load by only working on a fraction of the available NPCs, and not reacting to changes immediately because the engine isn't constantly evaluating conditions, but ultimately the same expensive code is still going to need to run.

So the answer isn't really "don't use a cloak" but "think about what you want to do and how it will impact the engine". Does it really need to handle NPCs so far away? Can the match conditions be tightened to exclude people who don't need it, or even rearranged to fail as quickly and effortlessly as possible? Does the processing really have to happen immediately or can it be delayed and/or handled in a quest's script and/or dispatched through mod events? Can any aspects of the processing be shifted around to minimize the amount of work that has to happen repeatedly? And, though I'm loathe to bring this up even when I talk with professional software developers, are there easy optimizations that can be made, such as assigning to local variables remote properties that need to be accessed multiple times?

And finally, for the love of God, don't use RegisterForUpdate. And think really hard before using OnUpdates with added spells at all.

56 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Switching to a pulsed quest comes with trade-offs, like creating less load by only working on a fraction of the available NPCs, and not reacting to changes immediately because the engine isn't constantly evaluating conditions, but ultimately the same expensive code is still going to need to run.

There are two situations here with some overlap. The first is to find an arbitrary number of actors in the vicinity of someone or something. The other is the need to track events on NPCs.

But the absolute cleanest way to do both of these is with a quest scan of some shape. This could be a scan that looks for relevant actors and then shunts them into another quest that just stores active aliases with the scripts attached. This means there is a hard cap on the number of NPCs affected at any given time and they can be tracked to safely and easily remove them when necessary - something that is very difficult or even impossible to do with cloaks and magic effects.

As you say: ideally one would look at the reasons for needing the event data and treating it like the limited resource it is - don't attach a scripts to an actor because you might need it, only because you absolutely cannot do without. Using quest scans and storage aliases in place of cloaks and magic effects can help modders keep on top of this and offers avenues for user-end tweaking such as configuring the max number of affected NPCs.

The problem is, animations do not play, I hear sounds, however, they just stand naked and do nothing

FNIS loads animations normally, I also activate animations through the Anim Loader mod and do everything as it should, but something is wrong

And in the console, this line: FALSE -- They appear to already be animating

On 11/30/2020 at 6:31 AM, Vyxenne said:

Похоже, вы используете взломанную игру вместо легальной (Steam) версии. Я не уверен, как можно ожидать, что что-нибудь будет работать правильно с этим. Почему бы просто не купить игру?

действительно, черт возьми. : classic_angry:

и у меня  пиратка и секслаб работает без сбоев.

On 27.11.2020 at 11:24, Layerer said:

ну, это было быстро,

думаю, я выяснил корень проблемы. Каждый раз, когда я регистрирую анимацию, она пропускает человеческие с сообщением:
RegisterSlots () Creature: Creatures not enabled, без регистрации.

Я не понимаю, откуда берется этот параметр, что существа отключены, есть идеи?

Такое бывает даже с отключенным sexlab.

установи существ,аддон для фнис.

4 minutes ago, sanya56714 said:

а ты всё кидал в дату?у меня пиратка и работает,версия сксе совпадает?

Я всё сделал через Mod Organizer. Открываю FNIS через этот самый MO, всё делал как обычно раньше делал на LE версии. С ним проблемы нет. SKSE думаю тоже в порядке иначе было бы уведомление о том что он устарел

Или нужна именно более старая версия SKSE?

2 minutes ago, Contemplator523111 said:

Я всё сделал через Mod Organizer. Открываю FNIS через этот самый MO, всё делал как обычно раньше делал на LE версии. С ним проблемы нет. SKSE думаю тоже в порядке иначе было бы уведомление о том что он устарел

я через нексус ставил,существа включены?папирус утил.