SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 11/14/2020 at 9:28 AM, Saphiira said:

found it already ty. for everyone else looking for the same: the standard animations can be en-/disabled in the MCM --> SexLab --> Animation Editor

You can also go open the sslBaseAnimation.psc script in Creation Kit or Notepad++ and edit it to remove all default animation sets from registering in the first place.  Makes resetting the animation registry faster and the initial 'ingame install' of SexLab faster.

2 hours ago, ferallord said:

thx, does it work with vortex?

Yes. In fact, if you have installed FNIS in Vortex (or added FNIS as a Tool in Vortex after installing it some other way), Vortex will know when FNIS needs to be run and do so automatically for you when you Deploy. Note, however, that if you use Behavior mods like 360 Movement Behavior, you must disable FNIS integration in Vortex and re-install the behavior mod after running FNIS. If FNIS runs after the behavior mod is installed, it will nullify the behavior mod because Vortex is apparently programmed to prefer FNIS behavior files over any others.

I submitted an "issue" on the Vortex site on this very subject, and since then Nemesis has arrived on the scene, giving the Vortex team TWO reasons to address the issue, so I expect that Vortex will start playing a little nicer with non-FNIS behavior files soon. But for now, if you have any behavior mods, you still have to disable Vortex's automatic FNIS running and re-install your behavior mod(s) after you run FNIS as far as I know.

Hi I've seen this issue posted elsewhere but haven't found a solution  Very occasionally, when Sexlab starts, the PC and NPCs participating drop below the ground or teleport to a distant location, frequently high in the air, with the result that the fall kills low level characters.

My game is otherwise stable and the Sexlab animations and add-ons work perfectly.  I've seen suggestions elsewhere that this may result from script heavy modding and my modlist is definitely in that category.  Nevertheless, are there any steps I can take to eliminate or further reduce the number of times this happens?  I do have one of the script heavy culprits blamed elsewhere - Wet and Cold.

Thanks for your anticipated help.

24 minutes ago, fred200 said:

I can only comment that I have seen this behavior in Sex Slaves (Mias Lair), when they call an old animation not supported in the current Sexlab 163.

Fix for me was changing the animation call by name to a supported one and recompiling those scripts.

The latest Sex Slaves fails with a notification if a required animation is not available.

5 hours ago, Nighttimeglobe13 said:

i got a problem when i do somthing sexual to someone i just stay still or teleport inside them and only the sound effects play am i doing somthing wrong?

Run GenerateFNISforUsers after installing/re-installing/updating/uninstalling any animation mod. SexLab Framework is an animation mod.

7 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Look at the page behind the link....

Nice. There is no "link" involved with the "Dominate Andrew" mention, which appears in the author's signature blurb. Had there been any link whatsoever associated with the "Dominate Andrew" mention, I would surely have pounded it and not posted my question. :classic_wacko:

The page "behind the link" (again, there was no link, but we can pretend the "Dominate Andrew" mention was in a link) is the SexLab Framework SE 1.63 Beta 8 November 22nd 2019 page 215 tab=comments page on LoversLab.com. I can hardly avoid looking at it. However, my question specifically asked about the mention of a "Dominate Andrew" character or mod without specifying where he might be found or anything else about him.

It occurs to me that you must be joking- if so, "ha ha," but I don't get it.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Nice. There is no "link" involved with the "Dominate Andrew" mention, which appears in the author's signature blurb. Had there been any link whatsoever associated with the "Dominate Andrew" mention, I would surely have pounded it and not posted my question. :classic_wacko:

The page "behind the link" (again, there was no link, but we can pretend the "Dominate Andrew" mention was in a link) is the SexLab Framework SE 1.63 Beta 8 November 22nd 2019 page 215 tab=comments page on LoversLab.com. I can hardly avoid looking at it. However, my question specifically asked about the mention of a "Dominate Andrew" character or mod without specifying where he might be found or anything else about him.

It occurs to me that you must be joking- if so, "ha ha," but I don't get it.

Just click the link in the post (Sex Slaves for Flower Girls), and read the page:

Female Players

Andrew is probably the best male follower in all of Skyrim provided that you like a dominant male companion.

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Where is he? You linked the Sex Slaves mods but not the Andrew one! Is Andrew as hot as my boy toy, Erik? :classic_tongue:

20190517023450_1.jpg

He is in the palace.  You need to go through the main quest.  Not sure if he is as hot as your Erik guy, but he is different in how he behaves.  He is however DOMINANT.  If you not into that kind of thing, move on.

8 hours ago, Just Don't said:

AFAIK he's part of the Sex Slaves mod. But I can't find any screenshot of him.

Aha! TYVM! ?

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

He is in the palace.  You need to go through the main quest.  Not sure if he is as hot as your Erik guy, but he is different in how he behaves.  He is however DOMINANT.  If you not into that kind of thing, move on.

I was trying to find out which mod he's in because it is not evident from your mention of him in your signature blurb. @Just Don't answered the question. Thank you.

6 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Just click the link in the post (Sex Slaves for Flower Girls), and read the page:

Female Players

Andrew is probably the best male follower in all of Skyrim provided that you like a dominant male companion.

Thank you! I got it! :classic_heart:

I got a bit of a problem that has been giving me headaches for a few days now.

So basically, before a scene starts I get different levels of "freezes" depending where I am. By freeze I mean the game gets 0-1 FPS. And this is only during the "preparation" phase. So undress, positioning, teleport etc. Afterwards the animations run beautifully. 

Inside (e.g. Breezehome): No lag

Any City (e.g Riften): Maybe 1-2 Short stutters, usually only 1 sec, totally fine for me.

Outside ("Skyrim"): This is the problem. Outside in the wilderness, I get huge freezes at each "teleport" of the actors. Starting a normal scene with 2 Actors usually freezes 3-5 times, making me wait for 10-20 secs. 

I have a really beefy Rig that allows me to play 4k60 everywhere. My hardware should not be at fault.

I've done the obvious troubleshooting steps (Reinstall, trying to find incompabilities) with no luck. 

On my loadorder, this happens with base sexlab installation, no other LL mods were loaded and it happened.

Has anyone already encountered this problem? I would be immensely grateful for help. 

I'm on my phone right now so Gonna ask . I have a creature anim installed, and nemesis installed the animations are working(human sex animation) though there's an info warning since the NEMESIS doesn't have creature anim, and it needs the FNIS creature which the NEMESIS doesn't have. My game CTD whenever I encounter an animal, werewolves etc also I have Sexlab aroused redux SE. So do I need to delete the creature animation? And lastly what's the use of DISCALING CRASH in sexlab  do I really need it (check) in the option or not? 

On 11/21/2020 at 4:25 AM, Schwenker said:

I got a bit of a problem that has been giving me headaches for a few days now.

So basically, before a scene starts I get different levels of "freezes" depending where I am. By freeze I mean the game gets 0-1 FPS. And this is only during the "preparation" phase. So undress, positioning, teleport etc. Afterwards the animations run beautifully. 

Inside (e.g. Breezehome): No lag

Any City (e.g Riften): Maybe 1-2 Short stutters, usually only 1 sec, totally fine for me.

Outside ("Skyrim"): This is the problem. Outside in the wilderness, I get huge freezes at each "teleport" of the actors. Starting a normal scene with 2 Actors usually freezes 3-5 times, making me wait for 10-20 secs. 

I have a really beefy Rig that allows me to play 4k60 everywhere. My hardware should not be at fault.

I've done the obvious troubleshooting steps (Reinstall, trying to find incompabilities) with no luck. 

On my loadorder, this happens with base sexlab installation, no other LL mods were loaded and it happened.

Has anyone already encountered this problem? I would be immensely grateful for help. 

The problem you're probably having is Sexlab is choking on sorting all the keywords associated with the animations to match whatever filter options you've selected in the Animation settings.  Try Sexlab Utility Plus from here:

Make sure to install all the options to get the extra plugin file with the features you need.  Allow it to overwrite any scripts it encounters related to Sexlab (and probably most other mods, as it stays fairly recent with cross-compatibility).  Read the description page on the features and steps to perform after you install this mod.

11 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

The problem you're probably having is Sexlab is choking on sorting all the keywords associated with the animations to match whatever filter options you've selected in the Animation settings.  Try Sexlab Utility Plus from here:

Make sure to install all the options to get the extra plugin file with the features you need.  Allow it to overwrite any scripts it encounters related to Sexlab (and probably most other mods, as it stays fairly recent with cross-compatibility).  Read the description page on the features and steps to perform after you install this mod.

I have this same problem and use the sexlab utility plus which i allow to overwrite everything, what should I try to do then? is there something in the sexlab mcm I should change 

12 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I'll definetely try this, thank you. I will get back to you, once I fixed a CTD Issue that prevents me from even loading. However, I remember finding out that it did not happen everywhere outside, only in certain places. It could be because of some mod testing I did. E.g I tried at Whiterun Watchtower but I remember that at Whiterun I spawned about 30 NPCs the other days. I'll double check this, too.

17 hours ago, Schwenker said:

I'll definetely try this, thank you. I will get back to you, once I fixed a CTD Issue that prevents me from even loading. However, I remember finding out that it did not happen everywhere outside, only in certain places. It could be because of some mod testing I did. E.g I tried at Whiterun Watchtower but I remember that at Whiterun I spawned about 30 NPCs the other days. I'll double check this, too.

Most CTD's are caused by bad meshes, often bad head parts (head, hair, etc.), and bad NPC skeletons.  If you don't already have it installed, install this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

The crash logs in your data\NetScriptFramework\crash folder are usually a good indicator of what was going on when you crashed.  If they don't make sense to you, post one here and I'll take a look.

19 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

I have this same problem and use the sexlab utility plus which i allow to overwrite everything, what should I try to do then? is there something in the sexlab mcm I should change 

Make sure you have the latest version and that you performed the "Clean System" process (and reregistered all your animations via SLAL, Zaz and other mods, such as Estrus Charus+ and others).  Do this step following any upgrade of this mod as well.  Follow the recommendations on the Osemlec's page regarding the plugin.  There is a huge "How it works" section that explains most of it.  The mod adds a lot of features, improves animation alignment, lip sync+expression behavior, keyword sorting speed, and adds some new features to the SexLab MCM.

I'm far from an expert on all of its features.  I just know from experience it makes things much better than vanilla Sexlab SE currently provides.  Hopefully many of these enhancements will find their way into the final SexLab SE version.  It doesn't completely remove the delays caused by keyword sorting, especially when you have a lot of animations, but it does improve them.  Enabling "Wait Idles" can help mask some of the remaining delays by giving the actors something visible to do other than just standing there.  Probably reducing the number of animations you have active will also reduce the load of keyword sorting (not like I expect you to remove animations...that's just crazy, right?).