SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

3 hours ago, lRaven said:

Need a little help with facial animation in SL scenes
Now it looks like this

Reveal hidden contents

Can I somehow remove the jerks?

Do you have anything that tries to manipulate facial expressions? Other than SexLab? That jerky movement could be two mods fighting with each other.

4 hours ago, lRaven said:

Need a little help with facial animation in SL scenes
Now it looks like this

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Can I somehow remove the jerks?

This occurs when you have the lip sync and facial expressions enabled at the same time. Disabling lip sync shoul fix.

Here I use both with the lip sync fix and have only little problems. Still not as perfect as flower girls expressions but is close.

The mods:

Expressive Facial Animation Female and Male

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19181

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19532

Mfg Fix

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

Lip Sync Fix 

Sexlab Expression SE (for more extreme expressions)

While playing animations, all actors expression remains indiferrent (they dont show any expressions). I am not sure what would be the reason for this. I have installed

• Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-
  • Expressive Facial Animation -Male Edition-
  • Sexlab Expressions
11 minutes ago, ApolloXYZ said:

While playing animations, all actors expression remains indiferrent (they dont show any expressions). I am not sure what would be the reason for this. I have installed

• Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-
  • Expressive Facial Animation -Male Edition-
  • Sexlab Expressions

Literally only 3 posts above yours is this one, which fully addresses the issue of fixing expressions+lip sync in SexLab.

8 hours ago, ApolloXYZ said:

Anyone please help me. The penis is always out of position in almost every oral animations.

Skyrim Special Edition 15-Oct-20 1_19_27 AM-min(1).png

In the Sexlab MCM > Animation Settings, disable "Potential Startup CTD Fix" and enable "Even Actors Height".  A bit unimmersive seeing actors grow and shrink as they align, but it reduces the differing scales between actors.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

In the Sexlab MCM > Animation Settings, disable "Potential Startup CTD Fix" and enable "Even Actors Height".  A bit unimmersive seeing actors grow and shrink as they align, but it reduces the differing scales between actors.

That seems to have fixed my handjob animations but the problem still persists in oral animations (but unlike before the penis is slightly closer to mouth)

You could use the manual align keys to either move him up a bit or her down and they should be remembered but ya might end up with them a bit above the floor or into it depending on which you adjust, it shows the align keys in the MCM on the same page ya pick the free camera one (can';t remember which one its called tho)

1 hour ago, ApolloXYZ said:

That seems to have fixed my handjob animations but the problem still persists in oral animations (but unlike before the penis is slightly closer to mouth)

You can also disable "Race/Gender Specific Adjustments" to reduce the amount of adjustments you need to make.  The keys used for adjustment are under the Hotkeys section.

Found issue with the "Rough Behind" animation.

First animation is fine

20201019030436_1.jpg.6435cb164a4a5357bbe5fb774939b20a.jpg

Second and third animation the male is half-way in the ground.

20201019030445_2.jpg.5f1139721350150e2367e3d1d032e099.jpg

20201019030451_2.jpg.da124ceb3b54f41a2541ebe9c1cf3612.jpg

The final animation is fine.

20201019030456_1.jpg.187e610c1950daaa88ec2cbfc6f1fac7.jpg

Mods installed in new save:

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)

Address Library for SKSE Plugins

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) (Part 1) Engine Fixes

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) (Part 2)

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (USSEP)

SkyUI

UIExtensions

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

JContainers SE

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

SexLab Framework SE

SexLabMatchMaker

Skyrim Unbound (Alternate Start)

Load order:

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (USSEP).esp

SexLab.esm

SkyUI_SE.esp

FNIS.esp

UIExtensions.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

Skyrim Unbounded.sep

On new save turned off "Restrict Aggressive Animations" and turned off all animations but "Rough Behind".

Initiated an encounter using MatchMaker.

16 hours ago, krifea said:

Found issue with the "Rough Behind" animation [...] the male is half-way in the ground

This happens from time to time and nobody knows why. Just use your SL actor-alignment controls to fix it. The first thing I try when I get one as bad as this is the "Realign All" hotkey ( [ by default) which fixes it 99% of the time. If not, disabling Auto-Advance Stages helps to give you enough time to fix really bad ones.

5 hours ago, Thenryb said:

The Rough behind animation has been this way forever and cannot be fixed by SL animation controls, Just suppress it.

Oops, my bad, then. I have all rough/aggressive animations suppressed, so I don't see this particular one. Sorry.

when ever sex is initiated the actors in it stand in the same place like fused together. help I guess?

Ordinarily, I would respond to this by dusting off my RTFM meme. However, given the dearth of actual instructions for the mod (because it's a Beta release), after checking your post count and reminding myself that we were all Skyrim modding noobs once, I'll just strongly suggest that you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after installing or uninstalling any animation mod.

SexLab Framework is an animation mod. You do the math. :classic_biggrin:

Welcome to Lovers Lab! ?

7 hours ago, Guest2345 said:

when ever sex is initiated the actors in it stand in the same place like fused together. help I guess?

The actors take the same position at less once time depending of the version to ensure the correct alignment of the Animation. If the Animation is running fine don't worry about. If not, like @Vyxenne said run FNIS.

One question about tags and genders. I think this problem must been mentioned before but is there anyway that we can assign PC's Sexlab gender as EITHER? So the character is valid for both "FM" & "MM" animations (which admittedly only M2M's).

In some cases, I still got some "FM" animations with my male characters when I assign my character as male. However, it is impossible to trigger any "FMM" with PC with Sexlab gender as male. I had to change it to female and edit the tags of M2M's animations to "FM". However weirdly enough, when I changed the tags of all solo animations from "M" to "F" and tried triggering masturbation while my Sexlab gender was female. It didn't accept any of those and showed an error. After I changed all of their tags all back to "M", it worked again while my Sexlab gender was still female.

Edit: Fuck, this brings another issue that all the mod that has the conditional dialogue options now consider me as female. 

2 hours ago, onionlover76 said:

One question about tags and genders. I think this problem must been mentioned before but is there anyway that we can assign PC's Sexlab gender as EITHER? So the character is valid for both "FM" & "MM" animations (which admittedly only M2M's).

In some cases, I still got some "FM" animations with my male characters when I assign my character as male. However, it is impossible to trigger any "FMM" with PC with Sexlab gender as male. I had to change it to female and edit the tags of M2M's animations to "FM". However weirdly enough, when I changed the tags of all solo animations from "M" to "F" and tried triggering masturbation while my Sexlab gender was female. It didn't accept any of those and showed an error. After I changed all of their tags all back to "M", it worked again while my Sexlab gender was still female.

Edit: Fuck, this brings another issue that all the mod that has the conditional dialogue options now consider me as female. 

You can use the mod SLATE and add tags to the animations.

I have this problem too with the mod SLEN not selecting some threesomes but if I put the correct tags it works. I recommend to add not only the letter tags (FMM, FFM, FFF, MMM) but put the tags Vaginal, Lesbian and Anal if you want all gender combinations to play that animation.

1 hour ago, devildx said:

You can use the mod SLATE and add tags to the animations.

I have this problem too with the mod SLEN not selecting some threesomes but if I put the correct tags it works. I recommend to add not only the letter tags (FMM, FFM, FFF, MMM) but put the tags Vaginal, Lesbian and Anal if you want all gender combinations to play that animation.

Thanks, but I figured out how to edit tags via the json files in the animation packs. All is well now. :)

27 minutes ago, onionlover76 said:

Thanks, but I figured out how to edit tags via the json files in the animation packs. All is well now. :)

The tags is not the best solution because don't apply just for the trans. At less all the NPC be futa my recommendation is on my "SexLab Utility Plus" recently I being added Futa detection and don't require change the Animation gender tags just toggle the gender property of the actor on the sexlab mcm or use some of the mods that already toggle the sexlab actor gender when futa is equipped.