SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

If you read it carefully, I believe you'll find that the actual dialog asks if your PC is the "dominate (sic)" female. This is coming from SexLab Amorous Adventures, and I made a patch to correct it to dominant Female. Because I'm an English Major with OCD. :classic_tongue: I posted the patch to the AA forum page but haven't heard anything- not a thank you, kiss my ass, go to hell or anything, so it seems that nobody else cares about it.

it may be late, but, thank you so much for your help 

11 minutes ago, AtCOD said:

Hey guys a bit of help please! how do I install the mod? where do I place the files after extracting them?

If you need to ask this then I strongly recommend to not do manual installs. Pick a mod manager, learn to use it, then use it to install this mod as you would do with any other mod. If you already use a mod manager (NMM, Vortex, MO2, etc.) then just use it to install as usual (install mod from local archive or whatever the button/feature is called in the mod manager you use).

1 hour ago, AtCOD said:

Thanks bro. I know the tool, but I thought the mod isn't compatible with it.

Please, just out of curiosity and to help others who might be laboring under the same false impression, where did you find any information leading you to believe that SexLab Framework was not compatible with <NameOfAnySE-CompatibleModManager>?

I read on a Facebook group that not all of Skyrim's mods are compatible with Vortex Mod Manager, and certain mods would require specific mod tools. I didn't know much about the site since I used to get most of my mods from Nexus Mods forums. But I suppose from now on LoversLab would be my station for everything related to Skyrim.

Facebook - like Reddit - is not the best source for information.

If someone tells you a specific Skyrim mod is not compatible with Vortex, repeat it here. You will get the facts.

Some games do in fact require special tools. Frosty for The Frostbite engine, for example. But Bethesda games do not.

There doesn't happen to be a patch for the newest version of SKSE, is there? Frankly I'm not sure if that's what's causing my CTD's, but they seem to have happened right after upgrading SKSE and reinstalling Bijin AIO 2020. I managed to fix most of the immediate CTDs after updating all my other SKSE plugin-related mods, but Sexlab is one of the few I have left that still requires the older version of SKSE and given the current CTDs seem to happen near NPC engagements, I'm thinking it may be Sexlab.

20 minutes ago, bcw81 said:

There doesn't happen to be a patch for the newest version of SKSE, is there? Frankly I'm not sure if that's what's causing my CTD's, but they seem to have happened right after upgrading SKSE and reinstalling Bijin AIO 2020. I managed to fix most of the immediate CTDs after updating all my other SKSE plugin-related mods, but Sexlab is one of the few I have left that still requires the older version of SKSE and given the current CTDs seem to happen near NPC engagements, I'm thinking it may be Sexlab.

Sexlab does not require an older version of SKSE.   I'm running with SKSE 2.0.19.   Note that any dlls built for 2.0.17 also work with 2.0.19.

For more information about compatibility, please see the wonderful SSE Conversion Tracking page here on LL.

Also, install .NET Script Framework from Nexus.   After a crash, you'll have a log.   Sometimes there is easy to understand information in there such as a path to an unconverted nif.

3 hours ago, MikeWander said:

Sexlab does not require an older version of SKSE.   I'm running with SKSE 2.0.19.   Note that any dlls built for 2.0.17 also work with 2.0.19.

For more information about compatibility, please see the wonderful SSE Conversion Tracking page here on LL.

Also, install .NET Script Framework from Nexus.   After a crash, you'll have a log.   Sometimes there is easy to understand information in there such as a path to an unconverted nif.

You're absolutely right, thanks for pointing this out. Checked the .net framework and it appears I was a dumbass and forgot to update XPMSE. :/ Anyways, updated that and now it's stable again. Thanks for the quick reply!

You gain sex experience too quickly for my taste. Is there a way to slow down the rate or increase the requirement for different levels? I'm thinking 100 acts for grand master, because then you have something to work at for a longer period of the game, instead of reaching max after 20 something acts. I just needed to whore around for awhile to reach master.

I also have a suggestion/request. Add an option to lose sex experience after aggressive sex. It would actually make you worse at satisfying people after repeated abuse. If you implement this there is no need for higher skill requirements.

Question..

Im using a dog follower from nexus.

It seems they use a custom race "mycustomrace"  vs "WolfRace "Wolf" [RACE:0001320A]" or something...

If i were to hazard a guess- thats why no animations can be found.....  Sexlab looks for "what race is_____"  finds "my custom race" and goes "oh well, no animation"

Which suggest to me there are maybe two work arounds..

a) modify the nexus mod (tried this, but doesnt seem to work).
b)  modify sexlab?  question is,  is it something i could just modify in a json type file?  as in "add this line:   here:"  if its  recompiling pex then no thanks..

On 9/1/2020 at 10:12 PM, Vyxenne said:

If you read it carefully, I believe you'll find that the actual dialog asks if your PC is the "dominate (sic)" female. This is coming from SexLab Amorous Adventures, and I made a patch to correct it to dominant Female. Because I'm an English Major with OCD. :classic_tongue: I posted the patch to the AA forum page but haven't heard anything- not a thank you, kiss my ass, go to hell or anything, so it seems that nobody else cares about it.

I did not actually download the patch, but I was inspired by your work to correct the spelling in SSEEdit. So thank you for the inspiration:)

Ok, So i found a bug with the Sexlab V 163 Beta 8 FULL. The bug pertains to 3P+ animations, and its seemingly random..? Whenever a mod triggers defeat sex (tested with Defeat, Dragonborn in distress, Sanguines Debauchery, Scent of Sex and Enchanted and no not all at the same time, each on a clean install and new save game) there is a chance that the characters A. take forever to start the animation, B. if teleport is enabled via MCM the actors all teleport and get undressed, but the animation refuses to start or C. Plays the first stage animation but then gets stuck and will not proceed to the next stage. In scenarios B & C it is possible to progress the animation by pressing the MCM hotkey to Advance Animation Stage and then opening and closing the console (~ key) I found this to be extremely strange, and in doing so I noticed the framework gets stuck in a SyncLock(1) until the console is open and closed. Im really hoping that this information will be of some use to improve the mod, so I have included a snippet of my papyrus a bit before the issue happened and a bit after
Edit: Forgot to add relevant information.. Im playing on PC Windows 10, with Steam in Offline mode and im using a gamepad.  

Papyrus.0.log

6 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Question..

Im using a dog follower from nexus.

It seems they use a custom race "mycustomrace"  vs "WolfRace "Wolf" [RACE:0001320A]" or something...

If i were to hazard a guess- thats why no animations can be found.....  Sexlab looks for "what race is_____"  finds "my custom race" and goes "oh well, no animation"

Which suggest to me there are maybe two work arounds..

a) modify the nexus mod (tried this, but doesnt seem to work).
b)  modify sexlab?  question is,  is it something i could just modify in a json type file?  as in "add this line:   here:"  if its  recompiling pex then no thanks..

1. Yes. In SL, when you register animation, you must also link this animation to a specific race or SL will just go 'hah, whatever'. 

To make things a bit more simple, SL has, how to say, race groups. For example all that that are based on 'wolf', like WolfRace are put into "Wolves". So somewhere, someone must put WolfRace or ShowWolfRace or <whatever> into "Wolves" group.

In script you'd do it like:

sslCreatureAnimationSlots.AddRaceId("Wolves", "mycustomrace")

2. MNC adds lots and lots of custom creatures in an apropiate race group.

3. You don't change SL or "mycustomrace". You change(extend) MNC or make your own script.

59 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

1. Yes. In SL, when you register animation, you must also link this animation to a specific race or SL will just go 'hah, whatever'. 

To make things a bit more simple, SL has, how to say, race groups. For example all that that are based on 'wolf', like WolfRace are put into "Wolves". So somewhere, someone must put WolfRace or ShowWolfRace or <whatever> into "Wolves" group.

In script you'd do it like:

sslCreatureAnimationSlots.AddRaceId("Wolves", "mycustomrace")

2. MNC adds lots and lots of custom creatures in an apropiate race group.

3. You don't change SL or "mycustomrace". You change(extend) MNC or make your own script.

to my recollection though - there is nothing in the MCM menu of MNC that would allow me to "treat ____ as ____"..

meaning..

Id still have to make and compile my own script?

1 hour ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

to my recollection though - there is nothing in the MCM menu of MNC that would allow me to "treat ____ as ____"..

meaning..

Id still have to make and compile my own script?

Indeed, yes, it's not that straight forward.

Here is a guide on how to do it:

5 hours ago, FFXV_Noctis said:

Defeat, Dragonborn in distress, Sanguines Debauchery, Scent of Sex and Enchanted

Of those mods I currently only use defeat and usually only for testing, but the behaviour of having to open the console to allow the scene to progress was something I encountered during development of Aroused Creatures and was caused by my attempts to prevent the PC from moving around between chained animations. So I'm wondering if the issue might not be with those mods and some similar functions.

Are you seeing the same issues in a new game with those mods disabled and triggering with MatchMaker instead?

20 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

just rename the race to one of the already registered mod races,......or use "WolvesFailSafe" as the name.

Spoiler

AddRaceID("Wolves", "00DracoRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "00drakerace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "00HyenaRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "aaxWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "BoTHellhoundRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "CYRWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "DraugrWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "EQ145_Bonehound_attacks")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "HorseFluteLizardMountRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "HorseFluteWolfMountRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "HyenaRaceSlice")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "I5KDraugrDogRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailcheetahrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailclannrothrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailcyrodiilwolfrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihaildawnhorserace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihaildog")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailhellhoundrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailhellhoundraceGREEN")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailkagoutirace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailleshenwolfrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailmoropusrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailnixhoundrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailpedlarguarrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailpoisondograce")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "SalamanderRACE")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "TamedBlackRedWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "TamedHyenaRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "TamedWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "WolfCompanionRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "WolfRideRaces")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "WTFaelorWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "Xanthys_BoneHoundRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "YautjaHoundRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "YautjaHoundRaceFollower")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "zzClannfearRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "zzzCHVarlaHoundRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "zzzLrhGhoulDoggyRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "_00AspectRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "_AmaterasuRace")

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

just rename the race to one of the already registered mod races,......or use "WolvesFailSafe" as the name.

Reveal hidden contents

AddRaceID("Wolves", "00DracoRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "00drakerace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "00HyenaRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "aaxWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "BoTHellhoundRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "CYRWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "DraugrWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "EQ145_Bonehound_attacks")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "HorseFluteLizardMountRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "HorseFluteWolfMountRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "HyenaRaceSlice")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "I5KDraugrDogRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailcheetahrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailclannrothrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailcyrodiilwolfrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihaildawnhorserace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihaildog")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailhellhoundrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailhellhoundraceGREEN")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailkagoutirace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailleshenwolfrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailmoropusrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailnixhoundrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailpedlarguarrace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "mihailpoisondograce")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "SalamanderRACE")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "TamedBlackRedWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "TamedHyenaRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "TamedWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "WolfCompanionRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "WolfRideRaces")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "WTFaelorWolfRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "Xanthys_BoneHoundRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "YautjaHoundRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "YautjaHoundRaceFollower")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "zzClannfearRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "zzzCHVarlaHoundRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "zzzLrhGhoulDoggyRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "_00AspectRace")
        AddRaceID("Wolves", "_AmaterasuRace")

K, ill see what happens with that,   I think I didnt go through all the various places to change race when i was tinkering in the mod..

Hello,

My Character is a Futanari F>M and when animals pursue and catch me, my character starts to fuck them instead the other way around.

My current settings regarding this:

Aroused Creatures
Allow FF: yes
Allow MM: yes
Creature Gender: both
PC Gender: both
PC Transgender: Female>Male

Sexlab Framework

Allow Creature Animations: yes
Match Creature Genders: yes

Sexlab Inflation Framework
Treat shemales/futanari as male in Sexlab: yes (doesn't work)
Player Config: Gender: Futanari

Installed Mods that affects my Gender or creatures:

Aroused Creatures
Beastess
Creature Framework
Defeat
Gender Bender
HentaiCreatures/MoreNastyCritters
Schlongs Of Skyrim
Sexlab
Sexlab Aroused
Sexlab Anim Loader

Currently what really overrides my gender in Sexlab is Gender Bender which is currently (Male)
Treat shemales/futanari as male in Sexlab doesn't override/change it for some reason.

Reversing the changes from Gender Bender by setting it back to Female works but the override from SL Inflation Framework still doesn't work so the animations will be handled as female and not as male.

And when I set it to male the animals (specially dogs) will only give my character blowjobs or let me fuck them, specially when they caught me.

I only want them to give me a blowjob when I ask for it, but I'd rather prefer that they treat me as a female and lick my pussy rather than my dick.

Should I completely de-install Gender Bender? I'm slowly losing my mind after trying stuff out for a couple days..

I'm using MO2 to install all my mods.

Thanks in Advance for any help :)

1 hour ago, user20129012 said:
Spoiler

Hello,

My Character is a Futanari F>M and when animals pursue and catch me, my character starts to fuck them instead the other way around.

My current settings regarding this:

Aroused Creatures
Allow FF: yes
Allow MM: yes
Creature Gender: both
PC Gender: both
PC Transgender: Female>Male

Sexlab Framework

Allow Creature Animations: yes
Match Creature Genders: yes

Treat shemales/futanari as male in Sexlab: yes (doesn't work)
Player Config: Gender: Futanari

Installed Mods that affects my Gender or creatures:

Aroused Creatures
Beastess
Creature Framework
Defeat
Gender Bender
HentaiCreatures/MoreNastyCritters
Schlongs Of Skyrim
Sexlab
Sexlab Aroused
Sexlab Anim Loader

Currently what really overrides my gender in Sexlab is Gender Bender which is currently (Male)
Treat shemales/futanari as male in Sexlab doesn't override/change it for some reason.

Reversing the changes from Gender Bender by setting it back to Female works but the override from SL Inflation Framework still doesn't work so the animations will be handled as female and not as male.

And when I set it to male the animals (specially dogs) will only give my character blowjobs or let me fuck them, specially when they caught me.

I only want them to give me a blowjob when I ask for it, but I'd rather prefer that they treat me as a female and lick my pussy rather than my dick.

Should I completely de-install Gender Bender? I'm slowly losing my mind after trying stuff out for a couple days..

I'm using MO2 to install all my mods.

Thanks in Advance for any help :)

This is going to be an issue specifically with Aroused Creatures rather than generally with SexLab. Individual triggering mods are responsible in the vast majority of animation position and selection issues.

In the case of AC the trans options are very basic and are really just a filter of whether those actors are included or excluded. Everything else is based on the SexLab-detected gender. Getting BJ animations at the end of pursuit in particular indicates that AC could not find any suitable animations for the pairing and so defaulted to using any available animations.

Try Allow Male Receiver in the AC MCM > PC/NPC Settings and see if that helps.

I just bought Skyrim SE like a week ago and at the moment trying to recreate the sexy Skyrim setup I had with LE. Blindly following some guide, I installed SexLab Light SE 0.1.1. Would you give me a hint how to upgrade to SexLab Framework SE 1.63 without seriously messing my setup (I've been away from the game and modding for quite some time)? Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

I just bought Skyrim SE like a week ago and at the moment trying to recreate the sexy Skyrim setup I had with LE. Blindly following some guide, I installed SexLab Light SE 0.1.1. Would you give me a hint how to upgrade to SexLab Framework SE 1.63 without seriously messing my setup (I've been away from the game and modding for quite some time)? Thanks.

Remove any mod related to Sexlab Light. Install the current Sexlab beta, add mods to your heart content (following threads like the SSE Conversion tracking or the Sexlab SE Index). And try to not follow outdated advices or use outdated mods. Just pay attention to the mod titles, last update dates, user comments, etc. to get the idea of how well a mod behaves.

In my signature there are three links, orange one is a guide I made for SE using MO2 (if you don't use MO you can still get the mod list from step 5), the blue links are the ones I mention above to get more mods (these are compilation post of mods availables/converted for SE).

2 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Remove any mod related to Sexlab Light. Install the current Sexlab beta, add mods to your heart content (following threads like the SSE Conversion tracking or the Sexlab SE Index). And try to not follow outdated advices or use outdated mods. Just pay attention to the mod titles, last update dates, user comments, etc. to get the idea of how well a mod behaves.

In my signature there are three links, orange one is a guide I made for SE using MO2 (if you don't use MO you can still get the mod list from step 5), the blue links are the ones I mention above to get more mods (these are compilation post of mods availables/converted for SE).

Thank you big time. Most appreciated.