SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, GhrakTadarDayeMon said:

I have a male Khajiit character.
If I delete "Sexlab", the game defines the gender of the character as male. If I set "Sexlab", the game starts to define it as a woman.

In the "Sexlab" settings, the gender is specified as "male". But the mod ignores its own settings and moreover, it affects others. When I turn off Sexlab and start Flower Girls, the character gets the male lead. When I turn on "Sexlab" - all mods begin to consider the Khajiit a girl. I have already completely reinstalled all the mods twice, deleted and put on a clean game.

I do not know what to do. I don’t want to play a female character and I don’t want to play a “woman-man” either. It `s so sad

(translated by google)

Some SOS mods like the "SOS SexLab Addon" or "SexLab Eager NPC'S" can change the actor gender for SexLab when are wrongly configured those options can be applied to the specific actor or the race. If the gender is changed just when the actor is nude probably be related with the SOS.

In all those cases to change the gender those Mods use the SexLab Gender faction and that explains why disable the SexLab seems to solve the issue but the real solution is on the configuration of the other Mod.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Some SOS mods like the "SOS SexLab Addon" or "SexLab Eager NPC'S" can change the actor gender for SexLab when are wrongly configured those options can be applied to the specific actor or the race. If the gender is changed just when the actor is nude probably be related with the SOS.

In all those cases to change the gender those Mods use the SexLab Gender faction and that explains why disable the SexLab seems to solve the issue but the real solution is on the configuration of the other Mod.

I checked again. Installed on a clean game - SKSE, SKUI, BodySlide, RaceMenu, XPMSE, FNIS and Sexlab.
I went into the game, launched Sexlab - it still defines my character as female.
Tried with and without SOS. He does not at all see a man in the character. Absolutely constantly defines him as a woman.
There are no third party mods and animations installed. Each of the above mods was installed without errors. I've tried all the options, but SexLab completely refuses to see my character as a man. I thought it might be because of Kajit, but the race change didn't help either.

I've already given up. Tried installing without BodySlide and RaceMenu. Nothing changes :( 

(translated by google)

I tried it for the last time. I installed skse, SkyUI, FNIS, SLab on a clean game.
Tried two options:
1.With Unofficial Skyrim SE patch
2. Without Unofficial Skyrim SE patch

And also, I tried to check on the Vanilla version saved game and tried on the new character created.

In all cases, he ignores that my character is male.

I apologize if I wrote too much. I wanted to explain in detail that I tried everything I could. Already 5 times in Steam, I deleted the game and installed it again.
Unfortunately, since there is no solution, I uninstalled SLab.

(translated by google)

11 hours ago, GhrakTadarDayeMon said:

I've already given up. Tried installing without BodySlide and RaceMenu. Nothing changes :(

Sorry to hear that. I'm running SexLab 1.63 Beta 8 and I just logged on to my long-neglected male character "Gonad the Ballbustrian." SexLab sees him as male, and he invariably takes the male role in all encounters. The point to telling you this is to let you know that there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with SexLab Framework vis-à-vis male characters..

I'm having an issue with the Sexlab MCM showing blank. All other MCM menus are loading fine, but as soon as I get to Sexlab's MCM it's completely blank, then when I tab back to all the other menus I can't select any of them and have to completely close it (unpause the game) and then go back in there, and still Sexlab's menu is showing blank and it's just a repeat. Tried seeing if Papyrus log would show anything but the logs show nothing.

A google searched showed others had a similar issue, but none mentioned how to resolve it. Nothing in my load order has changed, but I recently added Sexlab Framework and instantly having this issue with only that menu. My LE version works as intended, and the only thing I can think of that's different between my LE and SE setups are the fact I use Nemesis with SE instead of FNIS, but a few others use the same and aren't having this problem. I'm at a loss... I thought maybe Sexlab's menu was blank due to loading or maybe another menu required to be closed first. But I opened the MCM list and only selected Sexlab, and sat there waiting for a good 20 minutes and it still remained blank.

Any advice/suggestions?

I'll attach an image of the blank menu.20200827080748_1.jpg.321a636b001324be5ee7459134d96e36.jpg

9 hours ago, Devestationn said:

I'm having an issue with the Sexlab MCM showing blank. All other MCM menus are loading fine, but as soon as I get to Sexlab's MCM it's completely blank, then when I tab back to all the other menus I can't select any of them and have to completely close it (unpause the game) and then go back in there, and still Sexlab's menu is showing blank and it's just a repeat. Tried seeing if Papyrus log would show anything but the logs show nothing.

A google searched showed others had a similar issue, but none mentioned how to resolve it. Nothing in my load order has changed, but I recently added Sexlab Framework and instantly having this issue with only that menu. My LE version works as intended, and the only thing I can think of that's different between my LE and SE setups are the fact I use Nemesis with SE instead of FNIS, but a few others use the same and aren't having this problem. I'm at a loss... I thought maybe Sexlab's menu was blank due to loading or maybe another menu required to be closed first. But I opened the MCM list and only selected Sexlab, and sat there waiting for a good 20 minutes and it still remained blank.

Any advice/suggestions?

I'll attach an image of the blank menu.20200827080748_1.jpg.321a636b001324be5ee7459134d96e36.jpg

Remove the SexLab, open the game and save it without the SexLab, close the game, reinstall the SexLab and follow the installation steps to the end, save, close the game and open it again.

Ok, been having this issue with Sexlab for a while now. Whenever I get into combat, my player just freezes. I can move the camera, maybe sometimes draw my weapons (but that soon stops too) but nothing else. Yet no sex happens I just keep getting attacked nedlessly. And I'm using mods like Death Alternative and Sexlab Defeat, but those aren't trigger either. When I look up in the Sexlab MCM, I can see the animation editor with the name and the character to edit, but nothing is playing. Same with console commands. I tried to restart Sexlab using the MCM menu, but nothing happened. Any reason or this. Are my other Sexlab mods making this happen? I have Approac Redux, Sexlab Release, and Defeat. The others I don't think would mod uh as far sex being defeated for combat I don't think. I mean I have DD and DCL, as well as horrible harassment, but i don't think those have much to do with combat sex.

Hello

I'm having an issue with the "Change Location" function.
When used it does as expected but afterwards all "W" and "S" key inputs make the camera float higher and lower respectively.

I've tried switching out of TFC during the Location Change and back before the animation continues but to no avail.

12 hours ago, puma140894 said:

I'm having an issue with the "Change Location" function.
When used it does as expected but afterwards all "W" and "S" key inputs make the camera float higher and lower respectively.

I've tried switching out of TFC during the Location Change and back before the animation continues but to no avail.

Are you disabling TFC before you hit the Change Location key? TFC causes problems if it's enabled when you get player control back. That sometimes includes if TFC is active when the animation ends abruptly.

Personally, rather than use TFC, I use a camera mod (Customizable Camera) with an "alternate camera position" feature that can reposition the camera in a more suitable place.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

Personally, rather than use TFC, I use a camera mod (Customizable Camera) with an "alternate camera position" feature that can reposition the camera in a more suitable place.

Firstly, this is not a contradiction of what you said, just a clarification on a tangentially-related subject. :classic_biggrin::classic_heart:

*clears throat nervously and shuffles papers around for a moment before continuing*

There's no way you can get the screenshots I get with TFC, especially the closeups, using CC's fixed, predetermined camera position, no matter where you put it.

Spoiler

20200823203111_1.jpg20200823195822_1.jpg20200828013914_1.jpg20200828013838_1.jpg20200828023233_1.jpg

Also, if I have toggled free cam via SL's hotkey as opposed to using the console command tfc, I very seldom experience loss or impairment of character control when a scene ends- either because it's over or because I terminated it using SL's End Scene hotkey. The downside is that SL's free cam hotkey does not fully invoke the same condition that TFC does- I have no "dolly up" or "dolly down" (vertical camera movement) controls using SL's free cam (either via hotkey or auto-free-cam), but I do when using TFC. It's the same with Flower Girls.

21 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Firstly, this is not a contradiction of what you said, just a clarification on a tangentially-related subject. :classic_biggrin::classic_heart:

No contradictions? Where's the fun in that?

21 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

There's no way you can get the screenshots I get with TFC, especially the closeups, using CC's fixed, predetermined camera position, no matter where you put it.

Absolutely true. I mean, you're using it for its actual purpose after all.

I was thinking more along the lines of regular gameplay. Now I don't know about everyone, but in my game the camera is normally positioned somewhere above the character's head, but if I'm lying on the ground with my legs wrapped around someone (in the game) then a camera 8ft off the ground doesn't really help me (not in the game) follow along with what's happening. So I hit the hotkey to fix that.

TFC would give me a lot more control, and would certainly be helpful for those animations that think the "center" of the scene is merely a suggestion in a politely phrased memo, except sometimes I get issues like @puma described where the scene ends and I can't quite move around like I'm supposed to.

To each their own, as they say.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Absolutely true. I mean, you're using it for its actual purpose after all.

*gasp* Oh, the humanity! :classic_biggrin:

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

*clears throat nervously and shuffles papers around for a moment before continuing*

Hide contents

20200823203111_1.jpg20200823195822_1.jpg20200828013914_1.jpg20200828013838_1.jpg20200828023233_1.jpg

Also, if I have toggled free cam via SL's hotkey as opposed to using the console command tfc, I very seldom experience loss or impairment of character control when a scene ends- either because it's over or because I terminated it using SL's End Scene hotkey. The downside is that SL's free cam hotkey does not fully invoke the same condition that TFC does- I have no "dolly up" or "dolly down" (vertical camera movement) controls using SL's free cam (either via hotkey or auto-free-cam), but I do when using TFC. It's the same with Flower Girls.

You mentioned "SL's freecam". Is there a difference between activating TFC via console and using SL's hotkey?

If so I might have been doing things wrong to begin with.
Usually I just rely on the SL Scene Start Auto Freecam function and then toggle it off and on manually via console when attempting to Change Location.

Edit: Never mind, it turned out the problem was that a mod for 3rd person camera settings had the same key as SL's Location Change set for Vertical Editing :sweat_smile:

19 hours ago, puma140894 said:

You mentioned "SL's freecam". Is there a difference between activating TFC via console and using SL's hotkey?

Edit: Never mind, it turned out the problem was that a mod for 3rd person camera settings had the same key as SL's Location Change set for Vertical Editing :sweat_smile:

Firstly, I don't understand "Vertical Editing." What does this mean? Secondly, I'm confused about your question- I wrote this:

On 8/30/2020 at 7:25 PM, Vyxenne said:

The downside is that SL's free cam hotkey does not fully invoke the same condition that TFC does- I have no "dolly up" or "dolly down" (vertical camera movement) controls using SL's free cam (either via hotkey or auto-free-cam), but I do when using TFC.

I thought that fully explained the difference that I am experiencing between using SL's in-built free-cam hotkey or auto-free-cam function, and using the tfc console command. So could you please take a moment and explain what you are talking about?

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Firstly, I don't understand "Vertical Editing." What does this mean? Secondly, I'm confused about your question- I wrote this:

I thought that fully explained the difference that I am experiencing between using SL's in-built free-cam hotkey or auto-free-cam function, and using the tfc console command. So could you please take a moment and explain what you are talking about?

I'm sorry, english isn't my native language but I'll try to explain more clearly.

So the problem was that when I attempt to "Change Location" during an SL Scene I'd be doing it with the "]" key.

What I didn't know was that the "]" key was also set to enable Camera Height Editing from a 3rd Person Camera mod I'm using.

So when I would try Changing Location my "W" key would keep making the camera go higher and the S" key would make it go lower.

After I saw your post I thought that the problem could stem from me using the Auto TFC transition once an SL scene starts.

But after messing arround with the 3rd Person Camera mod I saw that the same key was being used and simply changed it, solving my problem.

I hope this explanation is clear enough and apologise for confusing you. 

On 1/12/2018 at 5:23 PM, Ashal said:

Beta build is for Skyrim Special Edition only

More details on the version/beta coming later when I have more time. For now, I just want to get the beta out there for testing. So here it is.

Non-SE users will likely have to wait until release for 1.63. I have no plans right now to release a non-SE version of the beta.

Requirements: 

Changes since 1.62:

• Added a caching system to animation searches
  • Increased animation slots to 750, decreased voice/expression slots to 375.
  • A new scaling fix that finally solves the issue with some actors/creatures randomly changing sizes when animating (enabled by default)
  • (partially implemented) a new hook system for developers that don't work on events, allowing them to fully complete their hook function before the thread continues. Solves some sync issues with more complicated or timing sensitive hooks.
  • Some other stuff I'm surely forgetting because it's been a long time.

Beta 2 Hotfix:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.7)
  • Removed references to Oldrim scripts (NiOverride and MfgConsoleFunc) to fix compile issues
  • Some minor tweaks here and there

Beta 3:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.8)
  • Fixed most of the slowdown at animation startup
  • Fixed disabled animations still getting used for awhile afterward
  • Some minor tweaks here and there

Beta 4:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the SKSE 2.0.10

Beta 5:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.11 or 2.0.12)
    • Skyrim SE, version 1.5.62 only
  • Re-added all high heel options in the MCM.

Beta 6:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.15)
    • Skyrim SE, version 1.5.73 only

Beta 7:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.16)
    • Skyrim SE, version 1.5.80 only
  • Re-enabled HDT Heels detection
  • A few minor bug fixes

Beta 8:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.17)
    • Skyrim SE, version 1.5.97 only

Known Issues:

• Animations take longer to start than normal right now.

Other Notes:

• Animation packs from non-SE version have to have their animations converted to 64 bit in order to work. This can be easily automated and done quickly by the pack developers.
  • All existing basic mods should work as is as far as I know. As long as they don't require any other SKSE plugins that haven't yet been converted. This means Devious Devices and its mods won't work until DD gets its SKSE plugin updated.
  • I haven't fully tested a lot of the plugin in SE beyond making sure basic functionality works. So submitting bug reports are critical here.

Download:

FULL Beta 8 Archive:

UPDATE for beta 7 to beta 8:

Old version:

The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query.

This is currently the situation of dealing with. With the current versions with beta 8. I do not think Devious devices is fully ready or available for SSE

Sorry if is already fixed somewhere but didnt find it. I have checked the expressions in sexlab (not the mouth). Without mfg fix the mouth doesnt open, but is fixed with mfg fix. The problem is after the sex scene, the expression stay as the last scene and stay until another scene start. I can use mfg reset for fix but would like to make it work properly. Someone know the fix for that?

On 8/30/2020 at 10:56 PM, tasairis said:

Are you disabling TFC before you hit the Change Location key? TFC causes problems if it's enabled when you get player control back. That sometimes includes if TFC is active when the animation ends abruptly.

Contrary to popular belief SL toggling TFC when a scene starts doesn't automatically fuck up your game... Not if you play using a joypad/gamepad.

I have ALWAYS (for many years) had toggle TFC at start of scene ticked and I never get the problem that keyboard users seem to have.

7 hours ago, usmcvx said:

This is currently the situation of dealing with. With the current versions with beta 8. I do not think Devious devices is fully ready or available for SSE

It is if you go to the DD thread for SE and check the comments. The installer is a bit tricky, but it has dll files for all the latest SKSE versions (if you have SKSE 2.0.17 or + you need to pick "none" when the installer asks you which skse version you have). I don't know why you're posting here when the issue is clearly related to DD.

1 hour ago, alistair6643 said:

also, the real question now ... i'm not asked if my char is the dominant female 

any idea why ? 

This is down to the activating mods to decide. The code in these mods determine which actors occupy which positions. SL just plays the animation. If there is a mod that is not doing this correctly then ask about it in the support thread for that mod.

21 hours ago, puma140894 said:

So the problem was that when I attempt to "Change Location" during an SL Scene I'd be doing it with the "]" key.

What I didn't know was that the "]" key was also set to enable Camera Height Editing from a 3rd Person Camera mod I'm using.

So when I would try Changing Location my "W" key would keep making the camera go higher and the S" key would make it go lower.

After I saw your post I thought that the problem could stem from me using the Auto TFC transition once an SL scene starts.

But after messing arround with the 3rd Person Camera mod I saw that the same key was being used and simply changed it, solving my problem.

I hope this explanation is clear enough

Ah, perfectly clear now, thanks so much for clarifying it. Glad you got the problem solved.

5 hours ago, alistair6643 said:

i'm not asked if my char is the dominant female

If you read it carefully, I believe you'll find that the actual dialog asks if your PC is the "dominate (sic)" female. This is coming from SexLab Amorous Adventures, and I made a patch to correct it to dominant Female. Because I'm an English Major with OCD. :classic_tongue: I posted the patch to the AA forum page but haven't heard anything- not a thank you, kiss my ass, go to hell or anything, so it seems that nobody else cares about it.

19 hours ago, usmcvx said:

The failed plugins are:

DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices Integration) reported as incompatible during query.

1. Had you considered putting your Wall of Text (the copy of SexLab Framework's entire Description post) in Spoiler tags?

2. Had you considered posting this in the Devious Devices support area? What is it, specifically, that you expect the author of SexLab Framework to do about a Devious Devices problem?