SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Having a bit of an issue with Sexlab.

"The failed plugins are:

• papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, SexLabFrameworkSE_v) reported as incompatible during query.

• Couldn't load SexLabUtil.dll (SexLabFrameworkSE_v). A DLL is invalid (code 193)."

I'm unsure why this would be the case. I was using Sexlab light without realizing there was still an SKSE version. I replaced with the SKSE version and I lost two plugin incompatible warnings for Sexlab, and for Campfire. But I still have these two and I'm wondering if anyone here would be a bit more experienced in determining what the reason is. In regards to Papryus I was under the impression the latest SKSE update broke something there and the fix was downloading the most currently updated one from Nexus but I still seem to have that problem.

"• papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions) reported as incompatible during query.

• Couldn't load SexLabUtil.dll (SexLabFrameworkSE_v). A DLL is invalid (code 193)."

I have double-checked all of my mods for SE compatibility. None are made for LE as far as I can tell, though I did clock my list at 100 mods.

I have deleted my PapryusUtilLog.txt and and looking at making sure my secondary PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions file overwrites the PapyrusUtil.dll, hoping that is the fix. Unsure where the first PapryusUtil.dll is located or I would just delete it. (Location is Mod Folder/SKSE, I have one in campfire and one in Sexlab) Iirc having the Papyrus mod load before the sexlab mod would make the paprys mod overwrite, correct?? I was hoping running LOOT would either determine the correct load order to fix the problem or give me some more information on it like it usually does but that is to no avail at the moment.

Deleting the PapryusUtil.dll out of the SexLabFrameworkSE_v (This mod, the x64 SKSE SE Sexlab version) had gotten rid of the error involved with it but has not affected the other one. (Ingore, I was wrong. It did not help at all.)

"The failed plugins are:

• papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions) reported as incompatible during query.

I'm at my wit's end here. I feel like I have another PapyrusUtil.dll file that isn't compatible with the new one and that's my problem but I cannot find it. Removing it from Campfire/Sexlab doesn't do anything and those are the only other two I've found. In regards to the SexLabUtil.dll I replaced with another I found on the previous pages but it does nothing. I just downloaded the SexLab file today so it's not outdated.

Removing the PapryusUtil.dll from SExlab and Campfire(I triple checked, I couldn't find any other instances of PapryusUtil.dll) and replacing with the most recent one from Nexus still gives an error.)

"The failed plugins are:

• papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)) reported as incompatible during query.

I don't even know where to begin with the SexLabUtil.dll to be honest. Trying to edit and update with all the different attempts I've made to fix but I think I've hit a dead end. I can't think of anything else I can do. Whatever the campfire problem was with its Papryus file I just got rid of it and it got rid of the error. A campfire mod is NOT worth that kind of trouble and I wish they would update the damn thing.

Without campfire "The failed plugins are:

• papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions) reported as incompatible during query.

With campfire "The failed plugins are:

• papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)) reported as incompatible during query.

Without the nexus Papryus file or campfire "The failed plugins are:

• papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, SexLabFrameworkSE_v) reported as incompatible during query.

With nexus Papryus file and campfire "The failed plugins are:

I'm fucking lost my brothers. Any assistance would be appreciated. Oddly enough it SEEMS everything is working as intended. Though of course Sexlab always plays random animations instead of the ones I ask for in dialogue, though that's always been a problem since it first came out for me.

skyrim mod list.txt

On 8/14/2020 at 11:38 AM, shar181 said:

Is Sexlab still in active development? I'm really hoping that they fix that long delay before animations start.

use Sexlab Fade to Black mod to have blackfade or blur effect until the animation starts for more immersion. 

I had to reload my game directory from a back-up, due to some issues with steam. Pretty darn far in game - iow  lvl 77 and all vanilla quests and dlc quests are complete... 

Issue:

1. I can load a game

2. I can create a new save - loads fine

3. I can play an SL animation - it plays, I can play many SL animations and they play fine

4. If I save anytime after an SL animation - and even do things after like Travel (change from instance to another) - any save after that will not load, just ctd.

So, I thought Okay I'll reset the animation registry... which resets and loads up fine.

1. If I do that playing any SL animation will ctd.

So then... 

1. In vortex I did a purge and redeploy... and is the same thing. Can load, can save, can load those saves, and can play animations but can't save anything anytime after  any  SL animation plays that will not ctd on a load. 

My load order has not changed... there is nothing new in it, nothing missing in it, so totally seems to be related to SL? 

I've looked for unattached instances and undefined elements using Fallrim tools, looked for conflicts in bash and loot looked at fnis and such....

Any ideas or clues where I should look to resolve this? 

2 hours ago, castledragon90 said:

I'm fucking lost my brothers. Any assistance would be appreciated. Oddly enough it SEEMS everything is working as intended. Though of course Sexlab always plays random animations instead of the ones I ask for in dialogue, though that's always been a problem since it first came out for me.

1. If you have PapyrusUtil installed as a mod then make sure it's at the bottom of your mod list so its DLL overwrites anyone else's. Including SexLab.

2. A plugin will report itself as incompatible mostly because of the SKSE version. What you have doesn't match what your mods need.

3. Invalid DLLs are invalid. Make sure you grabbed the one from the first page of this thread.

On 3/27/2020 at 9:29 PM, Ashal said:

So once again, I must ask, what are the current longstanding bugs or api requests people have? I really don't want to go over 30+ pages of posts here to piece it together. So, if there is something that you feel really needs to be addressed in the next update, TELL ME NOW.

There's a bug in SexLabUtil.MakeGenderTag. It uses the old creature gender-agnostic numbering.

string function MakeGenderTag(Actor[] Positions) global
      int[] Genders = GetAPI().ActorLib.GenderCount(Positions)
-     return GetGenderTag(Genders[1], Genders[0], Genders[2])
+     return GetGenderTag(Genders[1], Genders[0], Genders[2] + Genders[3])
  endFunction

10 hours ago, Niveket said:

So my sexlab framework always auto updates while im in game and i already have the latest update for it but it keeps updating and it crashes my game everytime any way to turn of the auto update for it? 

SexLab does not have an auto-update.

12 hours ago, Niveket said:

So my sexlab framework always auto updates while im in game and i already have the latest update for it but it keeps updating and it crashes my game everytime any way to turn of the auto update for it? 

As tasairis said this isn't an auto-update thing. Most likely your in game install never completes because your game crashes in the process, so every time you go back in game the same install process starts.

Check you have all the requirements properly installed and enabled in your mod manager, that you're starting the game with the SKSE loader, see if there is any warning or message from your mod manager or once you're in game, etc.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:03 AM, Vyxenne said:

Yep, there's nothing to it at all, child's play, really. Please be sure to share it once you get it all wrapped up and working as you suggested.

Idk what u mean idk how make mods but I just saying be easy have all in one mod

23 hours ago, Skyfiregm said:

lol no. Not really, seriously no. No.

Ok I want to amuse you (but mostly me because there is only so much misery one can experience in a single day) with the idea so here is a quick and dirty breakdown.

You want an all in one mod for Sexlab Framework. So we need

Spoiler
  • SKSE (hosted exclusively in its official webpage uhh issues).
  • SkyUI
  • FNIS
  • male body replacer (SOS is the usual, but there are others, and alternate textures, and moar)
  • female body replacer (there is UNP and CBBE, but also BHUNP or 3BBB... which preset? should we include Bodyslide so people can tweak body shapes? yeah, let's do that)
  • BodySlide
  • XPMSSE
  • Sexlab Framework (hey this is easy)

That's the base. But the framework has no real way to make use of any of the default animations, so you need a mod to trigger animations. Which kind? dialogues? spells? shouts? should it be consensual, forced, don't care, should it be for free or paid sex, should it be for vanilla stuff or more kinky things? BDSM? combat interactions? what about creatures? do you want creature stuff in this all in one? not everyone is into that... But wait. Wait. The default animations are not that good, let's be real. And we can always add more. So we'll need to add SL Anim Loader + Jcontainers and all the animation packs we can find. How many animation packs are there? ok', I'll be easy on you and do a quick check in one spot. There are 28, obviously more. But 28. So now we need to add the 28 SLAL packs to this all in one. Good thing is we have FNIS XXL (so we'll replace regular FNIS with FNIS XXL and we're good to go) and Animation Limit Crash Fix to load thousands of animations without worrying about crashes. But wait. Wait, with all these packs we're surely over the internal 750 animation sets that limits the Sexlab framework, so the next Sexlab Framework released in this prime All in One will need to have this limit expanded, let's be real, 750 is too little. So the number will be 50k, so we can have room to spare.

Now all we need to do is pack this +60 mods (which TBH isn't clear at all how many or which ones we'll be using, there are literaly hundreds or even thousands. But we'll have time to figure this out, for sure) into a single file to download, grabbing all the files from several different sources. Oh and obviously keep things up to date, so any time any mod in the pack is updated we need to update that mod, pack everything again and release a new prime All in one file.

Wait, wait. I forgot to include physics for the whole pack. So there are two, CBPC and HDT-SMP, some bodies can use both (ex. 3BBB) so we can pack the 4 main body types (old trusty UNP, BHUNP, CBBE and 3BBB, but we could also add the Touched by Dibella...). So 5 different bodies + the config files for all 5 body types for both CBPC and HDT-SMP (because I guess you won't be editing your own config files, so we need reliable presets for everything premade). But as these mods (and others above, I didn't took this into account earlier...) use dll files we might as well include the Address Library for SKSE Plugins. The more the merrier, am I right? So yeah, pack it all together and ready to download.

And that's of course assuming we can get permissions from every single mod author to include their work in an All in one pack. Easy, not like permissions and stolen assets are a thing to worry about.

It's not, seriously. If you can't install this alone you might need to spend some time reading the description, install instruction, other mod descriptions, etc. Better learn the hard way than asking for a chimerical solution that simply doesn't exist. You didn't even provide details about the problem you had trying to install this.

14 hours ago, Skyfiregm said:

It was snark. Sarcasm. The meaning is: you say it's easy but, as @dontknowdontcaredontask  so eloquently pointed out, it's far from easy. My sarcastic response was suggesting that if you found it so easy, then surely you could do it and let us know how it worked out.

I can see that English isn't your first language, so I apologize for my "tricky" reply- I didn't mean to baffle you, I'm certain you do better in English than I could do in your first language.

2 hours ago, GhrakTadarDayeMon said:

the gender of the game character is male. Why does the program always recognize him as a woman and make the scenes the other way around? It infuriates me. I'm tired of looking for a reason.

(google translator)

You can see on the SexLab Animation Settings if the actor is detected as female but probably the external mod you are using to trigger the scene is forcing the actors positions. Because the usual is females first.

On 8/23/2020 at 2:06 AM, osmelmc said:

You can see on the SexLab Animation Settings if the actor is detected as female but probably the external mod you are using to trigger the scene is forcing the actors positions. Because the usual is females first.

I have a male Khajiit character.
If I delete "Sexlab", the game defines the gender of the character as male. If I set "Sexlab", the game starts to define it as a woman.

In the "Sexlab" settings, the gender is specified as "male". But the mod ignores its own settings and moreover, it affects others. When I turn off Sexlab and start Flower Girls, the character gets the male lead. When I turn on "Sexlab" - all mods begin to consider the Khajiit a girl. I have already completely reinstalled all the mods twice, deleted and put on a clean game.

I do not know what to do. I don’t want to play a female character and I don’t want to play a “woman-man” either. It `s so sad

(translated by google)

7 minutes ago, GhrakTadarDayeMon said:

I do not know what to do. I don’t want to play a female character and I don’t want to play a “woman-man” either. It `s so sad

It depends on the mod you're using to trigger the animations, not Sexlab. You already got a similar reply in your previous post.