Ashal

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 8 - November 22nd, 2019

Hi, I'm trying to understand why some of my code isn't working.

Actor playerRef = Game.GetPlayer()
    debug.notification("! scanning for abusers")
    ; try and find npc's in the cell
    Actor[] potentialAbusers = MiscUtil.ScanCellNPCs(playerRef)
    ; get the first of potentialabusers
    Actor actor2 = potentialAbusers[0]
    if playerRef == actor2
        debug.notification("! 0 was you, setting to 1")
        actor2 = potentialAbusers[1]
    endif
    debug.notification("! trying to run quickstart anim")
    SexLab.QuickStart(playerRef, actor2, victim=playerRef)
    debug.notification("! did that work?")

What I was hoping would happen is miscutil would scan the cell for NPC's, and then I would start QuickStart an animation with them.

However when I trigger the code, it all runs through and I get the debug notifications but no animations actually happen.

I'm probably missing something super basic, so any help would be amazing.

Hey guys,

I came back to Skyrim after a month or so. Before, I had everything working, but after reinstalling everything I'm not being able to make SexLab work.

My issue is that the animations just won't start. The characters get naked, get on top of each other, but nothing else, they stay there basically forever, sometimes even making sounds. I've attached by ESP list, please see if you can help me out, I was so excited to play again.

I have:

• Rebuild SexLab animation list with SLAL

• Tried to run FNIS multiple times, no T-Posing or anything like that.

plugins.txt

48 minutes ago, osmosis-wrench said:

Hi, I'm trying to understand why some of my code isn't working.

Check your Papyrus log. Look for errors, as well as messages from SexLab itself that might indicate is or isn't working.

16 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Yes but I use the current used Furniture as CenterRef, of course SexLab then place his invisible Furniture on the same place and continue with his own Furniture so probably add the invisible Furniture to the forbidding list be enough. 

By other side check the SexLab AnimationFaction make it easy for the user and don't need to be hard dependency.

Yes I understand.
But anyway, I think that although FHSF does a lot of service, I'm not going to update it in its current form.

I'm focusing on a version that will use Dynamic Animation Replacer and directly change the siting and beding animation, depending on the character size and without changing the coordinates in space. Thus, it should remain compatible with all other mod's furnitures and no lists to manage ;)

6 hours ago, bkeul said:

Hey guys,

I came back to Skyrim after a month or so. Before, I had everything working, but after reinstalling everything I'm not being able to make SexLab work.

My issue is that the animations just won't start. The characters get naked, get on top of each other, but nothing else, they stay there basically forever, sometimes even making sounds. I've attached by ESP list, please see if you can help me out, I was so excited to play again.

I have:

• Rebuild SexLab animation list with SLAL

• Tried to run FNIS multiple times, no T-Posing or anything like that.

plugins.txt 5.22 kB · 1 download

how did you start the sex scene?
what slal packs do you use?

do you have sexlab tools? Did you try to change the running animation to a different one?

did you run loot to sort your ESP? 

did you get any FNIS errors? not having T-Pose alone is not telling everything

In Sexlab MCM Debug check if all FNIS options are OK and dont have questionmarks (?) 

15 hours ago, Nymra said:

how did you start the sex scene?
what slal packs do you use?

do you have sexlab tools? Did you try to change the running animation to a different one?

did you run loot to sort your ESP? 

did you get any FNIS errors? not having T-Pose alone is not telling everything

In Sexlab MCM Debug check if all FNIS options are OK and dont have questionmarks (?) 

Hey bro, thank you for trying to help.

1. I'm testing out with Hentai Creatures, but already tried with Radiant Prostitution and other quest mods.

2. Billy, Anubs, BakaFactory, Fuzzy and some more.

3. Yes, changing it does not work :/

4. I ran LOOT.

5. Nope, no warnings or errors on FNIS.

6. SexLab shows all as OK,

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.
NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

4. in game you need to go inside SexLab's Mod Control Menu (MCM) and click on "install" first before you can use SexLab.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

1 hour ago, AreaGamer said:

and this is compatible with Skyrim SE?

They are scripts.  It is a script.  It's possible.  Might be LE specific.  Give it a try.

Edit: Essentially what this does is edit scripts\source\sslAnimationDefaults.psc and comment out the default animations from the script.  You can look at the included source in this mod and compare it with the source version in the current SL version.  Look for LoadAnimations().  If there isn't any other differences in the code, aside from the animations list, the compiled script in the linked mod will likely work as-is.  Shouldn't need to recompile.  If not, you can edit the one in the existing SL version, make similar changes, then recompile.

I'd swear I remember there being a mod that made the included animations into a SLAL pack that you could then disable via SLAL interface, but I may be mixing that up with something else.

5 hours ago, bkeul said:

Hey bro, thank you for trying to help.

1. I'm testing out with Hentai Creatures, but already tried with Radiant Prostitution and other quest mods.

2. Billy, Anubs, BakaFactory, Fuzzy and some more.

3. Yes, changing it does not work :/

4. I ran LOOT.

5. Nope, no warnings or errors on FNIS.

6. SexLab shows all as OK,

Go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean and click Clean System, then follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

On 8/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, Vyxenne said:
On 8/3/2020 at 2:41 PM, Highborn said:

Okay, finally resolved my issue with Sexlab sex scene relocation not working. It was an incompatibility with the mod Furniture Height Size Fix (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26858) uninstalling that mod fixed things.

On 8/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, 4nk8r said:

Awesome find.  I have that as well.  Getting rid of it in 3..2...1...

Sacred Defecation! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I, too will now blow up my installation of Furniture Heig

UPDATE: Removing the Furniture Height mod @Highborn linked (and @4nk8r removed as well) did not improve my SL actor alignment controls at all- they still operate as mere suggestions, often ignored, rather than "orders from the boss." :classic_tongue: So I reinstalled the mod since there's nothing goofier than seeing that poor little Whiterun waif sunk into the bench she sits on 24-7 waiting for me to adopt her.

However, when I went to the Nexus to check for any updates, following your link for convenience, I was baffled to learn that I had never downloaded the mod despite having had it installed for a couple of years! Say, whaaaaat? :classic_huh:

Turns out I'm using Furniture Height Fix Enhanced, a newer version of the mod by the same author. Just thought I'd let you know in case the Enhanced version will work for you without affecting your SL actor realignment tools.

8 minutes ago, Dewdropsofbliss said:

Update came out, and now Sex Labs is no longer working for me.

Update of what? SKSE64? that doesn't break Sexlab. You're using Sexlab 162 in SE? Not gonna work, for sure. Weird thing is you're posting this in the thread for the SE version of Sexlab, but you're not using it?

Remove Sexlab 162, go to the first post in this thread and download the Sexlab 163 beta 8 file.

Hey. I'm entirely new to modding. I'm entirely new to modding. I have the Special Edition of Skyrim, Vortex, and this downloaded and enabled on Vortex. But I guess what I don't understand is what in the game do I have to do to activate these animations? Like do they activate only when I interact with my followers?

1 hour ago, Bloopydoopydoo said:

Hey. I'm entirely new to modding. I'm entirely new to modding. I have the Special Edition of Skyrim, Vortex, and this downloaded and enabled on Vortex. But I guess what I don't understand is what in the game do I have to do to activate these animations? Like do they activate only when I interact with my followers?

It's not quite as easy as installing this mod in Vortex. There are other things you have to know about. Also, SexLab is just a framework so you'll have to install more mods to make use to it.

Take a look at the big orange link in the post immediately above yours.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:48 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

Go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean and click Clean System, then follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

Thanks for this step bro. Unfortunately, it still didn't work. When trying to start an animation, it takes a long time and then the characters won't do anything. I have rebuilt the load order, starter a clean new game, configured everything on the MCM menus, did FNIS again as well and still nothing.

22 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

UPDATE: Removing the Furniture Height mod @Highborn linked (and @4nk8r removed as well) did not improve my SL actor alignment controls at all- they still operate as mere suggestions, often ignored, rather than "orders from the boss." :classic_tongue: So I reinstalled the mod since there's nothing goofier than seeing that poor little Whiterun waif sunk into the bench she sits on 24-7 waiting for me to adopt her.

However, when I went to the Nexus to check for any updates, following your link for convenience, I was baffled to learn that I had never downloaded the mod despite having had it installed for a couple of years! Say, whaaaaat? :classic_huh:

Turns out I'm using Furniture Height Fix Enhanced, a newer version of the mod by the same author. Just thought I'd let you know in case the Enhanced version will work for you without affecting your SL actor realignment tools.

I was using the enhanced version as well (before I uninstalled).  Don't really care about those annoying little ankle biters anyway, so just going to ignore it for now.

On 8/8/2020 at 10:25 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Update of what? SKSE64? that doesn't break Sexlab. You're using Sexlab 162 in SE? Not gonna work, for sure. Weird thing is you're posting this in the thread for the SE version of Sexlab, but you're not using it?

Remove Sexlab 162, go to the first post in this thread and download the Sexlab 163 beta 8 file.

Omg 😭😭 You're seriously amazing! When the update came out, I just deleted everything and decided to just re mod everything from scratch, and I don't know how  I got the wrong one. That takes skill. The sad part is, I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. I now installed the right one, and it's running like normal. I feel like an idiot, lol. Thank you so much! 

The frame work work well but lot of the animation  pack not listed which good se or which not .No proper guide which animation pack work wjhcioh not .

Skyrim moding is only few chance to make sucseed if you mess up and remove some mod the game crash and tutorial freaze. Lot patient lot reinstall and lot test need to found the perfect combination of se mod pack. So be cerfull and not istall hair and other armor or immersive mod until tested which animation pack work wel