SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, AreaGamer said:

and this is compatible with Skyrim SE?

They are scripts.  It is a script.  It's possible.  Might be LE specific.  Give it a try.

Edit: Essentially what this does is edit scripts\source\sslAnimationDefaults.psc and comment out the default animations from the script.  You can look at the included source in this mod and compare it with the source version in the current SL version.  Look for LoadAnimations().  If there isn't any other differences in the code, aside from the animations list, the compiled script in the linked mod will likely work as-is.  Shouldn't need to recompile.  If not, you can edit the one in the existing SL version, make similar changes, then recompile.

I'd swear I remember there being a mod that made the included animations into a SLAL pack that you could then disable via SLAL interface, but I may be mixing that up with something else.

5 hours ago, bkeul said:

Hey bro, thank you for trying to help.

1. I'm testing out with Hentai Creatures, but already tried with Radiant Prostitution and other quest mods.

2. Billy, Anubs, BakaFactory, Fuzzy and some more.

3. Yes, changing it does not work :/

4. I ran LOOT.

5. Nope, no warnings or errors on FNIS.

6. SexLab shows all as OK,

Go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean and click Clean System, then follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

On 8/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, Vyxenne said:
On 8/3/2020 at 2:41 PM, Highborn said:

Okay, finally resolved my issue with Sexlab sex scene relocation not working. It was an incompatibility with the mod Furniture Height Size Fix (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26858) uninstalling that mod fixed things.

On 8/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, 4nk8r said:

Awesome find.  I have that as well.  Getting rid of it in 3..2...1...

Sacred Defecation! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I, too will now blow up my installation of Furniture Heig

UPDATE: Removing the Furniture Height mod @Highborn linked (and @4nk8r removed as well) did not improve my SL actor alignment controls at all- they still operate as mere suggestions, often ignored, rather than "orders from the boss." :classic_tongue: So I reinstalled the mod since there's nothing goofier than seeing that poor little Whiterun waif sunk into the bench she sits on 24-7 waiting for me to adopt her.

However, when I went to the Nexus to check for any updates, following your link for convenience, I was baffled to learn that I had never downloaded the mod despite having had it installed for a couple of years! Say, whaaaaat? :classic_huh:

Turns out I'm using Furniture Height Fix Enhanced, a newer version of the mod by the same author. Just thought I'd let you know in case the Enhanced version will work for you without affecting your SL actor realignment tools.

8 minutes ago, Dewdropsofbliss said:

Update came out, and now Sex Labs is no longer working for me.

Update of what? SKSE64? that doesn't break Sexlab. You're using Sexlab 162 in SE? Not gonna work, for sure. Weird thing is you're posting this in the thread for the SE version of Sexlab, but you're not using it?

Remove Sexlab 162, go to the first post in this thread and download the Sexlab 163 beta 8 file.

Hey. I'm entirely new to modding. I'm entirely new to modding. I have the Special Edition of Skyrim, Vortex, and this downloaded and enabled on Vortex. But I guess what I don't understand is what in the game do I have to do to activate these animations? Like do they activate only when I interact with my followers?

1 hour ago, Bloopydoopydoo said:

Hey. I'm entirely new to modding. I'm entirely new to modding. I have the Special Edition of Skyrim, Vortex, and this downloaded and enabled on Vortex. But I guess what I don't understand is what in the game do I have to do to activate these animations? Like do they activate only when I interact with my followers?

It's not quite as easy as installing this mod in Vortex. There are other things you have to know about. Also, SexLab is just a framework so you'll have to install more mods to make use to it.

Take a look at the big orange link in the post immediately above yours.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:48 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

Go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean and click Clean System, then follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

Thanks for this step bro. Unfortunately, it still didn't work. When trying to start an animation, it takes a long time and then the characters won't do anything. I have rebuilt the load order, starter a clean new game, configured everything on the MCM menus, did FNIS again as well and still nothing.

22 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

UPDATE: Removing the Furniture Height mod @Highborn linked (and @4nk8r removed as well) did not improve my SL actor alignment controls at all- they still operate as mere suggestions, often ignored, rather than "orders from the boss." :classic_tongue: So I reinstalled the mod since there's nothing goofier than seeing that poor little Whiterun waif sunk into the bench she sits on 24-7 waiting for me to adopt her.

However, when I went to the Nexus to check for any updates, following your link for convenience, I was baffled to learn that I had never downloaded the mod despite having had it installed for a couple of years! Say, whaaaaat? :classic_huh:

Turns out I'm using Furniture Height Fix Enhanced, a newer version of the mod by the same author. Just thought I'd let you know in case the Enhanced version will work for you without affecting your SL actor realignment tools.

I was using the enhanced version as well (before I uninstalled).  Don't really care about those annoying little ankle biters anyway, so just going to ignore it for now.

On 8/8/2020 at 10:25 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Update of what? SKSE64? that doesn't break Sexlab. You're using Sexlab 162 in SE? Not gonna work, for sure. Weird thing is you're posting this in the thread for the SE version of Sexlab, but you're not using it?

Remove Sexlab 162, go to the first post in this thread and download the Sexlab 163 beta 8 file.

Omg ?? You're seriously amazing! When the update came out, I just deleted everything and decided to just re mod everything from scratch, and I don't know how  I got the wrong one. That takes skill. The sad part is, I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. I now installed the right one, and it's running like normal. I feel like an idiot, lol. Thank you so much! 

The frame work work well but lot of the animation  pack not listed which good se or which not .No proper guide which animation pack work wjhcioh not .

Skyrim moding is only few chance to make sucseed if you mess up and remove some mod the game crash and tutorial freaze. Lot patient lot reinstall and lot test need to found the perfect combination of se mod pack. So be cerfull and not istall hair and other armor or immersive mod until tested which animation pack work wel

So i'm having a really hard time working out why Sexlab is doing weird animation selections when I have fun times. I have a number of SLAL packs installed and they are displayed in Sexlab in the page where you can enable/disable animations, so they appear to be registering.  I have tried resetting the Sexlab animation database both in the SLAL and Sexlab options menus but the issue persists.

When an animation is played, Sexlab often picks the first animation in the list on the animations page which I have enabled, like very often. I am referring to those animations which come standard with sexlab. The animations added by the SLAL packs are hardly ever picked, if at all. Oddly enough, this doesn't occur with creatures, only with human animations. I have also had issues where my female character is engaged in sex with a male npc and a lesbian animation is selected even though the animations appear to be tagged correctly when I look at them in Sexlab. My character's gender is female and is set to female and I don't know of a way to set the gender of the NPC so I certainly haven't changed that. I have female animations installed (Billy etc) but they don't seem to get picked when i start an animation with a FF paring. Can anyone suggest what might be going wrong for me? This issue is persistent across multiple mods which I have tried out (SD+, Slaverun Reloaded, Cursed Loot etc). ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

5 minutes ago, NolanDaneworth said:

Need help please.

Updated SKSE to 2.0.19 from 2.0.17, updated SSE engine fixes, installed the Anim loading fix and all, but cant register more than 750 animations, while could do so on previous versions of plugins. Is it bug ? Should i revert back changes ?

750 is the limit in Sexlab framework 163, perhaps you had the version from github which allows 1k, but that has nothing to do with SKSE or any of the mods you mention.

4 minutes ago, NolanDaneworth said:

My SL is for 1000 anims, but shows "750/1000" and SLAL writes "750 registered, 5 to register, total 755"

Oh yeah, then it might be possible that the SL version from github needs some adjustment for latest SKSE versions. Can't say for sure as I've decided to stick to 2.0.17 for the time being, .18 has issues with custom menus and people comment there are issues with racemenu morphs with .19.