SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

22 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

dontknowdontaskfuckmeverymuch 

What are you trying to say here? ¬___¬ I never know how to react to your comments. I appreciate the mental exercise tho.

2 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Have a Mod (SSE), or option, that list all animations os sexylab, then choice and to use with npc? Like a spell or menu, when talking with NPC or Follower?

There are other mods to start animations that offer more control

• Follow me for sex (highly customizable MCM, several dialogue lines to start different kind of animations)
  • SL Eager NPCs (also has an MCM to configure things and adds different dialogue lines to start animations)
  • SL Tools (adds some hotkeys to control, change and select animations) 
49 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:
23 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

dontknowdontaskfuckmeverymuch 

What are you trying to say here? ¬___¬ I never know how to react to your comments. I appreciate the mental exercise tho.

Just another lame display of my warped sense of humor :classic_wacko: For example, I renamed @DarkDominion "DorkDumbOnion" or something similar a year or so ago, and I can't help mentally referring to SexLab Framework as "SexFrame Labwork." Rest assured, there is no animus of any kind intended- Just an abused brain running amok (or, to use Bugs Bunny's spelling, "amuck.") Please forgive me if I offended you. :classic_biggrin:

37 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Just another lame display of my warped sense of humor :classic_wacko: For example, I renamed @DarkDominion "DorkDumbOnion" or something similar a year or so ago, and I can't help mentally referring to SexLab Framework as "SexFrame Labwork." Rest assured, there is no animus of any kind intended- Just an abused brain running amok (or, to use Bugs Bunny's spelling, "amuck.") Please forgive me if I offended you. :classic_biggrin:

I'm so ofended I'll look forward to your next witty comment.

On 8/3/2020 at 2:41 PM, Highborn said:

Okay, finally resolved my issue with Sexlab sex scene relocation not working. It was an incompatibility with the mod Furniture Height Size Fix (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26858) uninstalling that mod fixed things.

On 8/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, 4nk8r said:

Awesome find.  I have that as well.  Getting rid of it in 3..2...1...

Sacred Defecation! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I, too will now blow up my installation of Furniture Heig

On 8/3/2020 at 6:18 PM, 4nk8r said:

Awesome find.  I have that as well.  Getting rid of it in 3..2...1...

5 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Sacred Defecation! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I, too will now blow up my installation of Furniture Heig

the author had released an enhanced version of furniture height fix, btw, I tested and it's working so far with the relocation key: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32010

according to the author: The way that the skill is assigned to NPC has been completely changed

33 minutes ago, Highborn said:

the author had released an enhanced version of furniture height fix, btw, I tested and it's working so far with the relocation key: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32010

according to the author: The way that the skill is assigned to NPC has been completely changed

I was using the enhanced version, and (as detailed in my previous post, above) all of the SL hotkeyed actor realignment/movement functions are very hit-or-miss for me and have been for a long time... but I've been using Furniture Height Fix for so long that I'm not sure that my SL hotkey issues are NOT caused by the FHF mod.

I disabled FHF and will test in a few minutes to see if that fixed anything, including the irritating way my bottom actors always start out IN the bed instead of on top of it. If not, I'll re-enable FHF because it's very immersive to see kids actually sitting in chairs instead of above them or scaled up to fit them.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:41 PM, Highborn said:

Okay, finally resolved my issue with Sexlab sex scene relocation not working. It was an incompatibility with the mod Furniture Height Size Fix (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26858) uninstalling that mod fixed things.

Hey Highborn,

You can put the furniture use by sexlab for the relocate function into the forbidden list of FHSF.

AIM nothing and go into the MCM of FHSF.
Then enter the ID xx045a93 (xx = the load order of sexlab.esm) and select "Don't fix this sit or bed"

1 hour ago, neabus said:

Hey Highborn,

You can put the furniture use by sexlab for the relocate function into the forbidden list of FHSF.

AIM nothing and go into the MCM of FHSF.
Then enter the ID xx045a93 (xx = the load order of sexlab.esm) and select "Don't fix this sit or bed"

That's a good solution but is even better if the FHSF scripts don't run on Actos with the SexLab AnimationFaction because on Mods like my you can use any furniture as CenterRef for the SexLab Animation and I not sure if can conflict.

4 hours ago, osmelmc said:

That's a good solution but is even better if the FHSF scripts don't run on Actos with the SexLab AnimationFaction because on Mods like my you can use any furniture as CenterRef for the SexLab Animation and I not sure if can conflict.

centeref don't disturb.

It's the use of the furniture who's can disturb. "Relocate" use a furniture, but not "centeref".

19 minutes ago, neabus said:

centeref don't disturb.

It's the use of the furniture who's can disturb. "Relocate" use a furniture, but not "centeref".

Yes but I use the current used Furniture as CenterRef, of course SexLab then place his invisible Furniture on the same place and continue with his own Furniture so probably add the invisible Furniture to the forbidding list be enough. 

By other side check the SexLab AnimationFaction make it easy for the user and don't need to be hard dependency.

Hi, I'm trying to understand why some of my code isn't working.

Actor playerRef = Game.GetPlayer()
    debug.notification("! scanning for abusers")
    ; try and find npc's in the cell
    Actor[] potentialAbusers = MiscUtil.ScanCellNPCs(playerRef)
    ; get the first of potentialabusers
    Actor actor2 = potentialAbusers[0]
    if playerRef == actor2
        debug.notification("! 0 was you, setting to 1")
        actor2 = potentialAbusers[1]
    endif
    debug.notification("! trying to run quickstart anim")
    SexLab.QuickStart(playerRef, actor2, victim=playerRef)
    debug.notification("! did that work?")

What I was hoping would happen is miscutil would scan the cell for NPC's, and then I would start QuickStart an animation with them.

However when I trigger the code, it all runs through and I get the debug notifications but no animations actually happen.

I'm probably missing something super basic, so any help would be amazing.

Hey guys,

I came back to Skyrim after a month or so. Before, I had everything working, but after reinstalling everything I'm not being able to make SexLab work.

My issue is that the animations just won't start. The characters get naked, get on top of each other, but nothing else, they stay there basically forever, sometimes even making sounds. I've attached by ESP list, please see if you can help me out, I was so excited to play again.

I have:

• Rebuild SexLab animation list with SLAL

• Tried to run FNIS multiple times, no T-Posing or anything like that.

plugins.txt

16 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Yes but I use the current used Furniture as CenterRef, of course SexLab then place his invisible Furniture on the same place and continue with his own Furniture so probably add the invisible Furniture to the forbidding list be enough. 

By other side check the SexLab AnimationFaction make it easy for the user and don't need to be hard dependency.

Yes I understand.
But anyway, I think that although FHSF does a lot of service, I'm not going to update it in its current form.

I'm focusing on a version that will use Dynamic Animation Replacer and directly change the siting and beding animation, depending on the character size and without changing the coordinates in space. Thus, it should remain compatible with all other mod's furnitures and no lists to manage ;)

6 hours ago, bkeul said:

Hey guys,

I came back to Skyrim after a month or so. Before, I had everything working, but after reinstalling everything I'm not being able to make SexLab work.

My issue is that the animations just won't start. The characters get naked, get on top of each other, but nothing else, they stay there basically forever, sometimes even making sounds. I've attached by ESP list, please see if you can help me out, I was so excited to play again.

I have:

• Rebuild SexLab animation list with SLAL

• Tried to run FNIS multiple times, no T-Posing or anything like that.

plugins.txt 5.22 kB · 1 download

how did you start the sex scene?
what slal packs do you use?

do you have sexlab tools? Did you try to change the running animation to a different one?

did you run loot to sort your ESP? 

did you get any FNIS errors? not having T-Pose alone is not telling everything

In Sexlab MCM Debug check if all FNIS options are OK and dont have questionmarks (?) 

15 hours ago, Nymra said:

how did you start the sex scene?
what slal packs do you use?

do you have sexlab tools? Did you try to change the running animation to a different one?

did you run loot to sort your ESP? 

did you get any FNIS errors? not having T-Pose alone is not telling everything

In Sexlab MCM Debug check if all FNIS options are OK and dont have questionmarks (?) 

Hey bro, thank you for trying to help.

1. I'm testing out with Hentai Creatures, but already tried with Radiant Prostitution and other quest mods.

2. Billy, Anubs, BakaFactory, Fuzzy and some more.

3. Yes, changing it does not work :/

4. I ran LOOT.

5. Nope, no warnings or errors on FNIS.

6. SexLab shows all as OK,

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.
NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

4. in game you need to go inside SexLab's Mod Control Menu (MCM) and click on "install" first before you can use SexLab.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.