SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

13 minutes ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

I'm installing this and I have More Informative Console installed. NMM is asking me to overwrite console.swf. I want to keep it as MIC, so is there anything added from sexlab that I absolutely need? Or can I use the swf from MIC without anything breaking?

Keep the console.swf from MIC, the one in Sexlab isn't really necessary.

3 minutes ago, fudishi69 said:

Hi, im really new to this (level 1 type of modder) and im just wondering if i need animation packs for the sexlab to work ? 
When i use sexlab my character and the npc just stand naked and making sex noise.

im pretty sure sexlab has some animations, did you run fnis?

10 hours ago, gibbbbbb said:

hello i dont know if this has been answered but i was wondering if I should download this or sexlab lite? which is a better option?

The "light" version of SL (and also of several related mods) came about because there was no SKSE64 in SSE. All of them are less feature-rich than the full versions, if for no other reason than the lack of an MCM, which requires SkyUI, which requires SKSE64. The "light" versions of these mods are not compatible with the full versions, so if you choose to install SexLab Light, you will need to also choose SoS Light, etc.

I can't think of any reason not to install the full versions of any SL-related mod. That doesn't mean no reasons exist, just that I can't think of any.

2 minutes ago, fudishi69 said:

do i need to run it again ? after installing sexlab ?
when i installed fnis i made sure to run it.

You must run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe any time you install, update or uninstall any animation mod. SexLab includes many animations.

Hi all. Apologies if this has been asked before but I've noticed that Sexlab is occasionally playing FF animations for MF pairings. I've been through the settings and can't see anything other than the option which appears to be intended to prevent MF animations for FF and MM pairings. Is this a Sexlab issue or are the mods I'm using calling the animations incorrectly? Thanks! 

5 hours ago, Teddar said:

Hi all. Apologies if this has been asked before but I've noticed that Sexlab is occasionally playing FF animations for MF pairings. I've been through the settings and can't see anything other than the option which appears to be intended to prevent MF animations for FF and MM pairings. Is this a Sexlab issue or are the mods I'm using calling the animations incorrectly? Thanks! 

Could be the mod, could be the animations, could be something else. Is it only scenes caused by one mod? Is it always the same FF animation?

17 hours ago, tasairis said:

Could be the mod, could be the animations, could be something else. Is it only scenes caused by one mod? Is it always the same FF animation?

I've seen it happen in Slaverun SE and Radiant Prostitution. Possibly other mods as well but those spring to mind. Sexlab appears to be tagging both actors as female despite one being male. If use the Sexlab key to switch to another animation, it plays a different FF animation. I ended up disabling all my FF animations in the end so FF pairings now play MF animations with a strap-on. Not that this happens all the time but it kinda breaks immersion (and has me laughing at the same time) when it happens. 

28 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

hi. i have a question regarding the stripping in sexlab. Is there a way to set a npc only to strip serten amors during sex ? same as i can set for the player. 

No.

• The main Timers & Stripping toggles are by Biped Slot and Gender, and apply equally to the Player Character and NPCs.
  • The Strip Item Editor, which I assume is what you are asking about, will only allow you to select equippable items your character has in inventory, defaulting to currently-equipped items only but toggleable to "Show Full Inventory," and the instructions ("Always Remove" or "Never Remove") entered there apply only to the PC.

can EFA (expressions mod) make sexlab not show expressions and/or lipsync ?   all my character does is move her head during sex, everything else is working properly..   and she does move her head(as part of the animation ofc)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19181?tab=files

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35785

using Expressive facial animation -female edition  +  facegen morphs + facegen morphs racemenu plugin

..oh and sounds work also

Hi I'm getting crashes 100% of the time when I am running and then out of stamina.

I'm reading about deleting "SexLabVoiceTypes" in SSEEdit, would this be a safe fix?

I don't have the "Apply Facial Expressions" and "Play Lip Sync Animations" settings on.

Edit: Deleting this formID did fix the CTD issue after running and depleting stamina. Does anyone know what this formID does and will it negatively impact the mod?

1 hour ago, Jaysjunk said:

Hi I'm getting crashes 100% of the time when I am running and then out of stamina.

I'm reading about deleting "SexLabVoiceTypes" in SSEEdit, would this be a safe fix?

I don't have the "Apply Facial Expressions" and "Play Lip Sync Animations" settings on.

Edit: Deleting this formID did fix the CTD issue after running and depleting stamina. Does anyone know what this formID does and will it negatively impact the mod?

Not sure about the work-around you're referencing, but make sure your MFG FIX version is the latest version.  Some earlier versions had issues related to CTD.

1 hour ago, Jaysjunk said:

Yes it has been the latest version. (1.5.4)

This may be of relevance to your issue or not.  I was recently experiencing a CTD connected to facial animation of the forehead.  Turned out it was because I was using facgen meshes made with the 1.5.30 version of the Creation Kit.  1.5.70 produced non-crashy head meshes.  That said, my issue was with NPC facegen, not player heads.  If the issue is traceable to animation of a player head part, you might check to make sure the headpart meshes provided by your body replacer (if you are using one) are fully SSE compliant.

If you aren't already using NetScriptFramework, install that.  It will produce crash reports with stack traces useful to narrowing down the source of a crash.  Logs are in Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash.

I can't figure out why my character face is stuck ? I have mfg reset, no mods that would make changes to face Expressions.  Besides F.E.P facial Expressions project).  But that's for picking face Expressions.  That's not what is making this happen.   Even not doing the sex.  Character face is just...blink. Stressful.

Didn't have this problem until I installed sexlab framework beta 8

7 hours ago, Charlves said:

I can't figure out why my character face is stuck ? I have mfg reset, no mods that would make changes to face Expressions.  Besides F.E.P facial Expressions project).  But that's for picking face Expressions.  That's not what is making this happen.   Even not doing the sex.  Character face is just...blink. Stressful.

Didn't have this problem until I installed sexlab framework beta 8

I have seen that as well, like the mouth is strangely stuck open. Showracemenu resets the face to what you have set before.

On 7/22/2020 at 10:48 AM, Teddar said:

I've seen it happen in Slaverun SE and Radiant Prostitution. Possibly other mods as well but those spring to mind. Sexlab appears to be tagging both actors as female despite one being male. If use the Sexlab key to switch to another animation, it plays a different FF animation. I ended up disabling all my FF animations in the end so FF pairings now play MF animations with a strap-on. Not that this happens all the time but it kinda breaks immersion (and has me laughing at the same time) when it happens. 

Sounds like SexLab thinks they're both female. What does it say in the MCM? There are a couple other mods that report gender in their MCMs (I don't remember the names but a couple a popular) - if you have any of them installed, what do they say? Also, in the console, target the male actor and see what "GetIsSex male" says.

8 hours ago, Jaysjunk said:

I have seen that as well, like the mouth is strangely stuck open. Showracemenu resets the face to what you have set before.

showracemenu is a cudgel. The console commands "mfg reset" and "player.mfg reset" (assuming you have either of the mfg mods installed) will reset faces much more easily.