SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

45 minutes ago, xamble said:

Thanks for the reply and I'll try your suggestion. But what still confuses me is that it also doesn't work with new saves. I know the error started with an old save, but even new ones after a reinstallation are giving these error messages.

EDIT: Even after trying out your suggestion, it still didn't work. I think it's either my computer that still has some files left over (even though that can't be possible as I already said, I cleaned my whole Skyrim folder and reinstalled it) or it has something to do with SexLab, even though I used it in the past and it has never happen before, that something like that pops up.

What are you using to start the Animation?(dialogues, spell, debug option)

Also check if you have any mod override the SexLab (ssl) scripts files.

Make sure that the SexLab installation process has been fully completed via the SexLab MCM. This must be done for each new game.

19 hours ago, xamble said:

1. Skyrim.esm

2. Update.esm

3. Heartfires.esm

4. Dragonborn.esm

5. Sexlab.esm

6. SkyUI.esp

7. RaceMenu.esp

8. RaceMenuPlugin.esp

9. FNIS.esp

10. Alternate Start - Live another Life.esp

There is nothing in there suitable for triggering animations. Try MatchMaker (spells) or SexLab Aroused (hold down [N] for a couple of seconds to trigger masturbation).

CTDs may be caused by incompatible, mismatched or corrupt meshes and skeletons. Install XPMSSE and make sure that all other mods are for SE and that they are installed correctly.

Hello -

I woke up one morning and received an error (attached) concerning Sexlab on Mod Organizer. Evidently the Sexlab plugin has been deemed 'incompatible'.

I have the latest Skyrim SE and Sexlab versions. Has anyone experienced anything similar and might be able to lend a hand?

Thank you in advance.

Sexlab.PNG

21 hours ago, bobjunker said:

i am having trouble running any animations, anyScreenShot118.png.3ca117ec2330504e0b40f3a9364cd980.png time i try to start an animations is says animation failed.  I used vortex to install everything. help.

Just so you know, I installed SexLab and related mods (plus all the rest of my 280+ mods) using Vortex and had no problems. So Vortex isn't necessarily the prime suspect in issues with mods installed using it.

5 hours ago, Vrailis said:

Hello -

I woke up one morning and received an error (attached) concerning Sexlab on Mod Organizer. Evidently the Sexlab plugin has been deemed 'incompatible'.

I have the latest Skyrim SE and Sexlab versions. Has anyone experienced anything similar and might be able to lend a hand?

Thank you in advance.

Sexlab.PNG

Beta 8's DLL is for Skyrim SE 1.5.97/SKSE64 2.0.17.  What versions of Skyrim SE and SKSE64 are you using?

On 3/5/2020 at 9:01 PM, bobjunker said:

i am having trouble running any animations, anyScreenShot118.png.3ca117ec2330504e0b40f3a9364cd980.png time i try to start an animations is says animation failed.  I used vortex to install everything. help.

Did you install FNIS?  Are you using FNIS integration with Vortex on Deploy?  If so, did you configure FNIS *IN* Vortex (Mods window. Gear icon along top bar) before you deployed and Vortex ran it?  If you're not using Vortex FNIS integration, did you run GenerateFNISForUsers.exe via any means after you'd finished installing all of your mods?

Has anyone else seen this problem?  Sexlab beta 8 has been running fine.  I am level 43 now and have had no problems until, suddenly, starting any sex scene causes Skyrim to hang/freeze.  I have to open Task Manager to kill it.  I tried removing all my other sex mods except for Sexlab.  Tried clean/rebuild.  Tried uninstall/reinstall Sexlab.  Nothing worked.

Then, I tried opening a much earlier save game and found that Sexlab was working fine in that version.  So, I figured something got messed up in that savegame.  I bit the bullet and resumed playing from that earlier save.  I took a completely different direction in the replay -- all different dungeons and quests than before.  Nevertheless, I am at about the same level now and Sexlab is not working again.  Opening up an animation hangs the game.  

Has anyone seen this?  And ideas for debugging?  Google search has been fruitless.

Thanks!

Have you run Resaver on your latest savegame (wherein SL is not working) to see if you have orphan script instances and/or undefined elements? You can safely clean Unattached Instances and Undefined Elements but I wouldn't go any further with Resaver unless you know exactly what you are doing. And if Resaver fails and/or makes something worse in that savegame, you can pick up the backup of your existing savegame that Resaver made before it wrote the cleaned version to disk.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Have you run Resaver on your latest savegame

Yes, I'm sorry I should have mentioned that I tried that already.

One other thing -- I set my character's arousal to be disabled in the Sexlab Arousal mod.  I was tired of constantly stopping to masturbate.  A little too much realism for my taste.  But I don't know if that may have contributed to my freezing problem.  Re-enabling my arousal did not fix  it though.

Any one help me,please : i got " .... " command when try to talk to NPC and Follower, but, somehow, commands still work, , some times game shows " lookup failed"
What did i've done wrong?
BTW, i got T-pose error after install Hydra slavegirl, funnyblizzanimation, and zazanimation pack, no matter how many times i run FNIS.
And look like i picked wrong base body. My choice is CBBE body, and 3BBB with C cup size

20200308161520_1.jpg.fd340dc40c1858aa69f2ccca9fabb1cc.jpg

1 hour ago, katanablade624 said:

So I'm trying to run both Sexlab and OSA/OSEX, but there are some file conflicts. Does it matter which mod is loaded first?

Also, should papyrus Util. be loaded after sexlab?

The the parts of OSA that conflict with Sexlab are the included Papyrus Util parts.  Don't let OSA overwrite anything, really.  ConsoleUtilSSE, MfgFix, Sexlab SE Framework and PapyrusUtil SSE are all newer than the latest version of version of OSA for SSE.

If you want to maintain PapyrusUtil SE separately from Sexlab, use this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048

and never let anything overwrite it (except maybe newer versions of Sexlab Framework SSE).  Both Papyrus Utils (both LE/SE) and Sexlab Framework (both LE/SE) are maintained by Ashal.  As long as you stay up to date there you should be good.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:52 AM, Teddar said:

Sure. Attached. I dont have bundles of mods like some and i swap out stuff occasionally. Have fun. 

LoadOrder.txt 1.63 kB · 21 downloads

Alright buddy, just for you and me, I've been able to fix the Lip Syncing issue. It took me a while for understanding how the script works, but I took my sweet time and it paid off well. Still, kinda annoyed that no one could say they had the same issue, but eh, it is a random feature in the MCM menu after all. Also, make sure to download Mfg Fix alongside this script so it can work, or else it cannot edit the values correctly. Also, @Ashal, here's a fix to include into the mod (make sure you reference the hyperlinked mod too).

sslBaseVoice.pex

21 hours ago, Warfieldz said:

i got T-pose error after install Hydra slavegirl, funnyblizzanimation, and zazanimation pack, no matter how many times i run FNIS.

Sounds like something is overriding XPMSSE. You might want to try reinstalling it, or at least making sure it has priority ("loads after") any other mod that has its own skeleton.

21 hours ago, Warfieldz said:

And look like i picked wrong base body. My choice is CBBE body, and 3BBB with C cup size

The screenshot shows displaced nipples and hip gaps. Both are symptoms of incompatible textures. Installing textures that are made for CBBE/3BBB should fix this.

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Sounds like something is overriding XPMSSE. You might want to try reinstalling it, or at least making sure it has priority ("loads after") any other mod that has its own skeleton.

The screenshot shows displaced nipples and hip gaps. Both are symptoms of incompatible textures. Installing textures that are made for CBBE/3BBB should fix this.

thanks, i fixed it, but one more trouble: i got " .... " command when try to talk to NPC and Follower, but, somehow, commands still work, animations woring , some times game shows " lookup failed"
What did i've done wrong?

49 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Fix is of no use to me as a pex, I'd need the psc file and to know what you changed.

Oh sorry, I changed most values that where meant for oldrim, I’ll send the psc as soon as I can get to my computer

EDIT: Alright, here's the psc. I'll put down which line the change is on and what was changed.

Lines 3, 45, 53, 91, and 98: Changed whole line from comment to code.

Lines 46, 54, 92, and 99: Changed whole line from code to comment.

(Obviously exclude the reminders of what code belongs where, unless you want to delete the Special Edition code as it is technically obsolete)

And that's it. Yeah, a good majority of the work was me figuring out what sources was used for this mod to compile it, but I luckily made a small mistake yet it took me a long ass time to figure it out. The mod Mfg Fix too was mentioned in the code, so I just started where you left off. It was actually some fun though, since I looked back at previous code for SexLab Oldrim and found the similarities and missing files, most notably on Line 3 where it references the script needed to fix this issue by name: MfgConsoleFunc. Hopefully this is enough info since its kind of confusing saying what my changes were, but they should work. Again, you have to use the MfgConsoleFunc that comes with Mfg Fix mod, or else it wont solve a thing and create errors instead. And thank you for including all that info inside of the script, I would have honestly not know how to fix the issue without it.

ACTUAL IMPORTANT INFO: There is one additional file that needs updates too so it can utilize MfgConsoleFunc named sslBaseExpression, I could do it but I think after you see what I did in sslBaseVoice that it is insanely simple, no script knowledge really.

sslBaseVoice.psc

On 3/8/2020 at 6:13 PM, 4nk8r said:

The the parts of OSA that conflict with Sexlab are the included Papyrus Util parts.  Don't let OSA overwrite anything, really.  ConsoleUtilSSE, MfgFix, Sexlab SE Framework and PapyrusUtil SSE are all newer than the latest version of version of OSA for SSE.

If you want to maintain PapyrusUtil SE separately from Sexlab, use this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048

and never let anything overwrite it (except maybe newer versions of Sexlab Framework SSE).  Both Papyrus Utils (both LE/SE) and Sexlab Framework (both LE/SE) are maintained by Ashal.  As long as you stay up to date there you should be good.

So an ideal load order would be: OSA, OSex, Sexlab Framework, Sexlab Arousal, Sexlab EagerNPCs, MfgFix, Papyrus Util

Does that sound right? Because right now I have papyrus util loading before OSA and OSex and those two mods are working perfectly.

Papyrus Utils is a DLL and 6 scripts (with script source), so before/after doesn't really have any context from a plugin standpoint.  It only matters with which versions of the DLL and scripts are loaded when the game starts.  If you're going to use the discrete Papyrus Utils package, its files should be the ones loaded when the game starts vs. the same file name/paths bundled in other mods (Sexlab, OSA, etc.)  Otherwise, defer to the version bundled with Sexlab next.

Not sure if this issue has been solved already, but I cannot shake this off. Whenever I use the lip sync option, any actor involved will have their mouths agape. If their is a soundbite that needed animation, the mouths would vibrate. I am using anything and everything from the mfg command+fix, as well as the expressive facial animations for males and females to solve this issue, however this still is a recurring problem.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:39 PM, Kluze said:

K-005.jpg.6f2f8865922a1de72fa0fe5d68b8533b.jpg

Framework can't read SKSE properly. I already installed SKSE 2.0.17(Latest Version) for SexLab Framework SE 1.63 Beta 8. I can't figure out why it happened. Please help :(

I'm having the same exact issue, I redownloaded SKSE64 just to be sure, and still have this issue. I seem to be having similar problems with racemenu as well.

3 hours ago, dkcydr said:

I'm having the same exact issue, I redownloaded SKSE64 just to be sure, and still have this issue. I seem to be having similar problems with racemenu as well.

If you're having this issue, you don't have the 2.0.17 version of SKSE64 installed like you think you do.