SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

11 hours ago, R246 said:

SL is a framework. There are voice packs that both overwrite the originals, and add more voices. Whether they work with SL SE is another matter (simple replacers should), but it's something mod authors need to deal with.

Look at Audio and Sounds here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

alright, i've looked them over, but havent tried any of them yet. From what i've read SL extra voices adds extra slots for sounds. assuming it still works, this would allow me to add extra sounds to SL, even outside of the voice category? because while its file page explains pretty clearly how to use it, it doesn't specify if it can be used for more (" This is a SexLab Framework voice slot mod that is pre-made solely for adding your own custom voice sets to the SexLab Framework. ") 

see, i'm looking to have more files *including* cyupa01-04 and fera01-03 in the fxOral01 folder for example. or more files *including* 01 and 02 in the fxOrgasm folder. so a 03, 04, 05 etc.

so if i can do that with sexlab extra voices, awesome! thanks. if not, my request stil stands.

Edit: after reading the thread, extra voices is incompatible as of 1.61b, leaving me with no alternatives as the other links are replacer voicepacks.

Edit2: for more clarification, the mod in question does voices. i'm not interested in voices, but sound effects.

On 1/13/2018 at 11:56 AM, Arizona_Steve said:

Finally... I can stop playing ESO and go back to Skyrim. Will have to revisit the Random Sex mod at some point...

Wooo Hooo, Random sex is a unique mod and the best, well random sex one, in my opinion.  Look forward to a version in SE!

For more voices I tried:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/318-sexlab-vanilla-voices/

Seems to work just fine.

Loaded my expressions from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47376-tweaked-sexlab-expressions-for-160-see-mcm-ui-note/?tab=comments#comment-1186775&searchlight=1

they just worked, no issues with import or anything.  Going to have to do a couple more and post the updated ones again.

As a 'feature' request.  There a way to have voices tagged to races so you don't get Orc voices with humans or Dog sounds with Skeletons?

I guess, this will give a boost to SSE Mod development here on loverslab....

THANKS!

But: We still need jcontainers for some other mods. And there are a lot of animatons that are not included in Sexlab light that I don't want to miss. And with 750 Slot I don't have to pick and choose... 

Thank you for all of your hard work. I can't get any animations to play though.  Whenever I try to use debug spells it starts to zoom out to third person and allows me to move the camera as if the anim will begin to play, then it sits there for a few seconds before going back to first person.  All it says in the console is ------ DEBUG EFFECT FINISHED------.  Whenever I try to use the Matchmaker spells, the first time I try it says the actors aren't supported for animation, and the second time it tells me they're forbidden. 

I've tried everything I can think of.  Resetting registry, rebuild and clean,  waiting 24 hours, clean saves, reinstalling,  reinstalling xpmse, running fnis then loading up a save and closing the game then running fnis again, even started a new game.  Nothing. It seems to install right other than no indication in the upper left the anims are registering. It just says character animations installed, but I don't know if that's intended and they do show up in both the toggle animations tab and the registry. 

The other is whenever I load a save it tells me "Outdated or Skyrim install detected. Sexlab currently requires Skyrim v.1.9.32 or new in order to function. To continue using this mod; you must update your install and reload your game." The odd thing is it didn't do that the first time I installed and two or so reinstalls after that while trying to get anims to work.  Also everytime I reinstall I have to force it to start up for the first time manually, whereas it did it automatically before.

I'd love to do what perrymt said about porting Light's animations over and seeing if that works, I'm afraid it just break even more.  So for now I'll probably just go back to Light since it works perfectly fine for me cause I'm at a loss of what to try next short of completely reinstalling the special edition. Hopefully it works for me later down the line.

Works great for me so far. Converted Player Succubus, Mia's Lair, Sexlab Aroused, and Alicia Painslut a while back. They are all functional but not perfect. Player Succubus Quest is working better now with Sexlab 1.63 Beta than SexlabSELight. Thanks Much Ashal.

realtwistedboy

55 minutes ago, extremehd said:

I am not very familiar on how the facial expressions works with sexlab but is it normal for the expressions to remain applied to the character even if the sex animations have finished?

The MFG system in Skyrim / SE is broken for females, nothing to do with how SL uses it. You can install Female Facial Animation (Oldrim mod, but doesn't need porting).

Or SL has options to disable expressions and lipsync. Console command " MFG reset " should fix stuck expression but might require the FFA mod I mentioned.

Are there any news about jcontainers?

I'm abbout to test the SL - SL light trick to get the SLAL anim packs from the light version running... Edit: it worked for me!

Any Ideas about how I could get the new Versions from Anub and Billy running or add more aims the hard way as long as SLAL is not ported? 

34 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Are there any news about jcontainers?

I'm abbout to test the SL - SL light trick to get the SLAL anim packs from the light version running... Edit: it worked for me!

Any Ideas about how I could get the new Versions from Anub and Billy running or add more aims the hard way as long as SLAL is not ported? 

How? I keep trying but it just keeps fucking up.

6 hours ago, squirrellydood said:

How? I keep trying but it just keeps fucking up.

I just followed the instructions. 

I deinstalled SexLab Light, installed Sexlab, Extracted the SexLab light zip, copied the actors folder to the meshes dirctory and replaced the mentioned files in the scripts folder.

hm... I didn't run FNIS... Didn't make a clean save...  Have been a bad guy again...

Would be better if there was a SexLab SE forum and you moved all the SE mods there. That way we could see the progress easier.

"Animations take longer to start than normal right now." Omg, my animations already take 15s to start. Will this be fixed in the future? I expected skse64 to be faster.