SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, R246 said:

ZaZ MCM should do it.

I wouldn't ask if it does for me. I can not enter the SexLab menu in zaz. Maybe there is something wrong with my own conversion.

I also have a problem with Racemenu for SE and I'm waiting for Jcontainers. TLT's.. Tiny little tools: often forgotten, but missed when not there...

I guess we need an unoffcial port side...And some rules for it...

A lot of mods don't really need a conversion, some do and some seem to be a little tricky...

I really hope that the creators of these little TLT's are out of buissness.

12 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I wouldn't ask if it does for me. I can not enter the SexLab menu in zaz. Maybe there is something wrong with my own conversion.

I also have a problem with Racemenu for SE and I'm waiting for Jcontainers. TLT's.. Tiny little tools: often forgotten, but missed when not there...

I guess we need an unoffcial port side...And some rules for it...

A lot of mods don't really need a conversion, some do and some seem to be a little tricky...

I really hope that the creators of these little TLT's are out of buissness.

I have ported ZAZ over to SSE but I am finding it is taking sometime for the different MCM menus to open when you select. Takes about 20 seconds for the sexlab menu to open but once it does it all works fine.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I'm new and frustrated.

I installed FNIS (human and creature), Schlongs (again both), XP32 skeleton, USSEP, SKSE64, SkyUI, Hedonism, and this mod. I updated FNIS afterwards.

Masturbation works. The hedonism mod, however, does not seem to work. I've been messing around in the sexlab settings, but no matter what, whenever I am knocked down, I immediately get back up before getting a message "Surrdender!," "hostile (number)," then "hedonism violation cleanup," but no animation. I've been knocked down by human males, females, and animals. Despite all that, and messing with settings, I cannot get the two mods to work together. The setup worked with Sexlab lite, which is why I think it might have something to do with this mod. I'm sure I probably installed it wrong, but I cannot figure out how to possibly fix it. 

20 hours ago, Watchman35 said:

I have ported ZAZ over to SSE but I am finding it is taking sometime for the different MCM menus to open when you select. Takes about 20 seconds for the sexlab menu to open but once it does it all works fine.

The other menus worked, but the sexlab menu didn't.... Maybe I didn't wait long enough...

Edit: Ok... It just took some more time... 

Just got the mod set up and the animation from SL Light to work. Good to see this back. I tried to make do with Flower Girls, but without SL Aroused, there just isn't any incentive to actually have sex beside doing Amorous Adventures quests :P.

That said, anyone have tested these mods out?
- SL Solutions.
- Sisterhood of Dibella
- SL Sex Slaves (MiasLair)
- Zaz animation pack.

Will they work after I convert them into SE mods?

9 minutes ago, Apollo04 said:

Just got the mod set up and the animation from SL Light to work. Good to see this back. I tried to make do with Flower Girls, but without SL Aroused, there just isn't any incentive to actually have sex beside doing Amorous Adventures quests :P.

That said, anyone have tested these mods out?
- SL Solutions.
- Sisterhood of Dibella
- SL Sex Slaves (MiasLair)
- Zaz animation pack.

Will they work after I convert them into SE mods?

Ported the following and appear to be working

SL Solutions

Zaz

SL Defeat

SL Aroused

Radiant Prostitution (Quests are buggy)

Dangerous Nights

4 minutes ago, Watchman35 said:

SL Solutions

Zaz

SL Defeat

SL Aroused

Dangerous Nights

I have a few question, whenever I am the victim in SL Defeat the game bugs out a bit after the scene, some controls are disabled and the camera is uncontrollable. Have you experienced the same? Dangerous nights seems to have the same effect after the scene too.

Also in SL Solutions, there doesn't seem to be any benefit applied after the scene ends, which makes it pointless.

8 minutes ago, Watchman35 said:

SL Solutions

Zaz

SL Defeat

SL Aroused

Dangerous Nights

That's good to hear, especially regarding Solutions and Zaz. Solutions 5.0.7 requires USLEEP though? Can we just ignore that?

1 minute ago, Apollo04 said:

That's good to hear, especially regarding Solutions and Zaz. Solutions 5.0.7 requires USLEEP though? Can we just ignore that?

Removed USLEEP dependency. For good this time. Probably... I don't even know at this point.

From the mod page the only thing it really needs that is not porting yet is Fuz Ro D-oh

3 minutes ago, UncleLester said:

I have a few question, whenever I am the victim in SL Defeat the game bugs out a bit after the scene, some controls are disabled and the camera is uncontrollable. Have you experienced the same? Dangerous nights seems to have the same effect after the scene too.

Also in SL Solutions, there doesn't seem to be any benefit applied after the scene ends, which makes it pointless.

Not had that issue yet but im sure I will suffer some sort of bugs as it is not an official port. All we can do is test test test till the mod authors can do official ports.

1 hour ago, UncleLester said:

Just ported it and tried with the Thieves Guild opening quests, it worked fine and the quest finished after the animation finished playing. Will likely see bugs in the future but eh, it's already loads better than when I tried it with SL Light SE.

Gonna try Eager NPCs and Aroused now.

6 hours ago, R246 said:

SL Light mods aren't automatically guaranteed to work with SL SE.

Ah, sorry for assuming that and troubling you, then. Are there alternatives to Hedonism?

Edit: Hedonism is a mod that allows you to be raped once defeated in combat. I heard there is a mod called "Defeat," but I'm unable to find an SE version, nor am I aware if it's possible to simply convert and have it work with this mod.

1 hour ago, xVff12 said:

Ah, sorry for assuming that and troubling you, then. Are there alternatives to Hedonism?

Watchman35 already said that his ported version of Defeat is working (for the moment).

3 hours ago, UncleLester said:

Edit: If I'm not wrong SL from Oldrim has the same problem. Manually disable free camera before the scene ends should do the trick.

1 hour ago, Apollo04 said:

Watchman35 already said that his ported version of Defeat is working (for the moment).

I've yet to port a mod. Is there a set process, or does the specific mod have a known way of conversion? The three guides I found all had somewhat different approaches to conversion (or seemed so to me), so I'm unsure how precisely to do it. 

If there's a download to an already converted Defeat mod, or perhaps an easy-to-follow, mess-free beginner's guide that will work with defeat, that would be greatly appreciated.

6 minutes ago, xVff12 said:

I've yet to port a mod. Is there a set process, or does the specific mod have a known way of conversion? The three guides I found all had somewhat different approaches to conversion, so I'm unsure how precisely to do it. 

If there's a download to an already converted Defeat mod, or perhaps an easy-to-follow, mess-free beginner's guide that will work with defeat, that would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried converting some mods for the first time just a few hours ago. It's easy. For mods like Defeat, I assume it's enough just following things here: http://www.dracotorre.com/blog/convert-old-skyrim-mods-for-se/

Is there a place for pre-converted mods like that? I have no experience with the creation kit, and I'm currently in the process of redownloading all of my mods after a mod caused Skyrim to require reinstallation. I'm nervous that I'll screw it up again if I try to mess around with things like the creation kit.

If there's no place to find pre-converted mods like Defeat, then I am still willing to attempt conversion.

29 minutes ago, Watchman35 said:

Im at work for the next god knows how many hours but if you cant figure out how to port send me a pm and ill run you though the process I do and wil link you too the tools needed.

After looking at what all needs to be done, I think I'll just wait for an official port. Defeat requires a ton of mods that I think also need to be converted, including animation packs and loaders. I have no experience whatsoever with any of that, so I'm way out of my depth. I'm sure any attempt I make will lead to failure.

Is there any ETA anywhere for official ports of all the mods required for and including Defeat?

18 minutes ago, xVff12 said:

After looking at what all needs to be done, I think I'll just wait for an official port. Defeat requires a ton of mods that I think also need to be converted, including animation packs and loaders. I have no experience whatsoever with any of that, so I'm way out of my depth. I'm sure any attempt I make will lead to failure.

Is there any ETA anywhere for official ports of all the mods required for and including Defeat?

None as far as I can tell, or maybe never, especially for an old mod.

I looked over Defeat's requirements. Conversion can be done easily. No need to convert the loader, and the animations can be taken from SL Light to make it work with SL SE (just a sinple copy paste process).

You should give it a try :smiley: