SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

14 minutes ago, HuntressLilith said:

So no responses from my previous post on my issues with not getting any sex animations to work. Still have this problem and tried multiple things in the SL MCM menu to try to fix the issue including a complete reset of the mod. Anyone able to help me out here?

Probably a stupid question but, did you run FNIS?

14 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Probably a stupid question but, did you run FNIS?

Yes I've tried running it several times before running the game, and it does find and add in the animations it finds. Might be a issue that the various Sexlab related mods I have in give a ton of animations but... Anyways here is screenshots to show you:
atfEqmf.png1bAFW2O.png

9 minutes ago, HuntressLilith said:

Yes I've tried running it several times before running the game, and it does find and add in the animations it finds. Might be a issue that the various Sexlab related mods I have in give a ton of animations but... Anyways here is screenshots to show you:
atfEqmf.png1bAFW2O.png

For some reason I can't link to the pictures you posted.  But if you have a lot of animations mods, maybe you hit the FNIS limit?  But there is still hope.  You do know there are two versions of FNIS for SSE?  The other version is called FNIS XL, it allows even more animations to be added than before.  You can download from the same Nexus page the regular version is on.  On the download page look in the optional or misc sections.

6 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

For some reason I can't link to the pictures you posted.  But if you have a lot of animations mods, maybe you hit the FNIS limit?  But there is still hope.  You do know there are two versions of FNIS for SSE?  The other version is called FNIS XL, it allows even more animations to be added than before.  You can download from the same Nexus page the regular version is on.  On the download page look in the optional or misc sections.

Possibly the case then, It says it loaded over 900 animations. I didn't see a XL version of FNIS when i looked, can you provide a link to it?

Also the pictures should be embedded in the forum and viewable in post. their hosted by imgur.

14 minutes ago, HuntressLilith said:

Possibly the case then, It says it loaded over 900 animations. I didn't see a XL version of FNIS when i looked, can you provide a link to it?

Also the pictures should be embedded in the forum and viewable in post. their hosted by imgur.

its literally the same page as  original version

15 minutes ago, HuntressLilith said:

I still can't see the pictures must be a problem on my end.  Anyway here is the link to the regular FNIS.  Scroll down to the optional section and look for "FNIS Behavior SE 7_4_5 XXL."  It is the second download in the optional section.  There is a warning about longer load time when loading all the animations in FNIS XXL.  But I have over 900 animations running in my game with FNIS XXL and have had no problem.  Been using it for a year and a half and it takes a while for the program to generate the animations but it's usually 30 seconds to a minute.  The XXL version allows up to 20,000 animations.  So yeah you've barely scratched the surface.  Anyway try it report back to me if it worked or didn't and I will see if I can help you more.  Also try posting the pictures on another image hosting site like Tumblr, or you can upload them in your post via the "attachment" button when posting.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files

3 hours ago, neokio said:

I regularly forget to disable freecam (tfc) before the animation ends, and end up stuck in 3rd person, unable to enter 1st person or draw weapons, etc.

Have to quit and restart every time, which is a pain.

Is there any solution yet for the freecam glitch?

When you get stuck like that you might try the console command

epc

(EnablePlayerControls.) It works for most PC freezups but not for all. I have a Logitech KB Macro set up to issue epc, as well as several camera and scene control commands such as

tfc, sucsm 5, sgtm 0.5

and so forth- it makes screenshotting and vidcapping a lot easier.

1 hour ago, HuntressLilith said:

Anyways here is screenshots to show you:
atfEqmf.png1bAFW2O.png

Your screenshot link is broken. It neither embeds anything NOR is it clickable. I am going to test now to see if Imgur has blacklisted LL again or what- here is a screenshot from my Imgur: XxboY9y.jpg

EDIT: I am seeing an embedded screenshot, but that doesn't mean others are seeing it too. So please post if you do NOT see a screenshot of my character Elke and her twin sister Heidi enjoying a break from dungeon diving. :classic_laugh:

13 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Your screenshot link is broken. It neither embeds anything NOR is it clickable. I am going to test now to see if Imgur has blacklisted LL again or what- here is a screenshot from my Imgur: XxboY9y.jpg

EDIT: I am seeing an embedded screenshot, but that doesn't mean others are seeing it too. So please post if you do NOT see a screenshot of my character Elke and her twin sister Heidi enjoying a break from dungeon diving. :classic_laugh:

Yep not seeing it.

27 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Yeah I see nothing.  I always have this problem with embedded images.

2 hours ago, Kain82 said:

OK, here's a :classic_excl: NSFW :classic_excl: share from Flikr- is it screenshots or duds to everyone but me?

Spoiler

Elke & Heidi discover that GSA is a thing

46768136555_31b1abdbbd_o.jpg

A kiss turns into more

47631091892_1793446062_o.jpg

Love turns to lust as it so frequently does

46768132075_83f1b849d6_o.jpg

Which twin is which? Does it matter?

46768129605_161a2215af_o.jpg

Sisters share everything, including men

46768128795_bc70284919_o.jpg

Elke flies solo while Heidi does the same in the background

46768040285_e88977ba91_o.jpg

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

OK, here's a :classic_excl: NSFW :classic_excl: share from Flikr- is it screenshots or duds to everyone but me?

Hide contents

A kiss turns into more

Those I can see.  The other ones I couldn't.

16 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I'm seeing this screenshot because I've added in my Forefox a module called RefControl and disallowed imgur to see my referers.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:04 PM, Kain82 said:

There is an option in the MCM menu

The glitch was happening every time with this enabled, so I disabled it. Now it just happens when I forget to un-tfc. (Also I prefer to sucsm @ 0.5, which requires manual or macro freecamming.)

23 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

When you get stuck like that you might try the console command: epc

Thanks for the suggestion, hadn't discovered that command yet.
It didn't help in this case.

I'm guessing it's one of my SKSE plugins. They're finicky, and I'm using 22 of them  ?
May also be responsible for a bizarre stamina-drops-to-zero on weapon (or fist) wield bug I'm having.
And for Defeat re-posing of tied NPCs just not working at all (despite re-FNIS-ing).

Basically, my game is hosed. No matter how many times I rebuild it from scratch, I add too many juicy things until it gets jacked.

Modding rules!!

57 minutes ago, neokio said:

The glitch was happening every time with this enabled, so I disabled it. Now it just happens when I forget to un-tfc. (Also I prefer to sucsm @ 0.5, which requires manual or macro freecamming.)

Thanks for the suggestion, hadn't discovered that command yet.
It didn't help in this case.

I'm guessing it's one of my SKSE plugins. They're finicky, and I'm using 22 of them  ?
May also be responsible for a bizarre stamina-drops-to-zero on weapon (or fist) wield bug I'm having.
And for Defeat bound re-posing just not working at all despite re-FNIS-ing.

Basically, my game is hosed. No matter how many times I rebuild it from scratch, I add too many juicy things until it gets hose.

Modding rules!!

The glitch happening when you toggle the option on could be a problem with the current beta.  Since I have not updated my game for some time I'm still using an older beta, and when I toggle the option on it would work as described.  Maybe you should tell Ashal the creator of the mod and administrator of this forum.  Maybe this is a problem he is not aware of?

18 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Reveal hidden contents

A kiss turns into more

Silly girls. You can't make babies like that. :P

23 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

I use this version of FNIS. However, the FNIS limit is a lot higher than the Skyrim limit, approximately 14,000-15,000. And, if I remember correctly, FNIS counts each stage as an animation (i.e. Missionary might have 5 different stages from foreplay to climax. You're loading one animation but FNIS counts 5).

From FNIS description:  "Note: The optional FNIS SE 7.4.5 XXL Beta (20,000 animations) will run slower on PCs with little memory.
It is also likely, that using mods with a total of more than 10000 animations will increase the likelyhood of load CTD. How much? I don't know. Use at your own risk."

Have you tried to start a new game with Sexlab only, no extra animation packs? Just to make sure it's working?

And, something that sometimes worked for me on Oldrim, go to console and 'enableplayercontrols'. Don't know why, but that sometimes jumpstarted things for me and I didn't have to do it every time. Maybe that could work in SE . . .

23 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

I use this version of FNIS. However, the FNIS limit is a lot higher than the Skyrim limit, approximately 14,000-15,000. And, if I remember correctly, FNIS counts each stage as an animation (i.e. Missionary might have 5 different stages from foreplay to climax. You're loading one animation but FNIS counts 5).

From FNIS description:  "Note: The optional FNIS SE 7.4.5 XXL Beta (20,000 animations) will run slower on PCs with little memory.
It is also likely, that using mods with a total of more than 10000 animations will increase the likelyhood of load CTD. How much? I don't know. Use at your own risk."

Have you tried to start a new game with Sexlab only, no extra animation packs? Just to make sure it's working?

And, something that sometimes worked for me on Oldrim, go to console and 'enableplayercontrols'. Don't know why, but that sometimes jumpstarted things for me and I didn't have to do it every time. Maybe that could work in SE . . .

Well FNIS only reads the behavior files.  So if he removes the ones he don't want or don't use anymore FNIS won't detect them.  He can simply manually delete the behavior file.  The animations will still be installed but FNIS will not detect them.  I have done this many times with my game when completely uninstalling mods like OSex.  Love the mod but it was a very rough beta and the updated version was only available for the original Skyrim.

On 4/23/2019 at 7:52 PM, HuntressLilith said:

here is screenshots to show you:

Spoiler

1bAFW2O.pngatfEqmf.png

On 4/23/2019 at 8:05 PM, Kain82 said:

For some reason I can't link to the pictures you posted. 

On 4/23/2019 at 8:11 PM, HuntressLilith said:

On 4/23/2019 at 8:26 PM, Kain82 said:

I still can't see the pictures must be a problem on my end. (...)  try posting the pictures on another image hosting site like Tumblr, or you can upload them in your post via the "attachment" button when posting.

On 4/23/2019 at 9:36 PM, Vyxenne said:

Your screenshot link is broken. It neither embeds anything NOR is it clickable. I am going to test now to see if Imgur has blacklisted LL again or what- here is a screenshot from my Imgur:

Spoiler

XxboY9y.jpg

On 4/23/2019 at 9:50 PM, HuntressLilith said:

Yep not seeing it.

On 4/23/2019 at 10:04 PM, Kain82 said:

8 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

I'm seeing this screenshot because I've added in my Forefox a module called RefControl and disallowed imgur to see my referers.

OMG! Thank you! I installed the Reference Control addon in Firefox and built a filter that says don't tell Imgur where I'm coming from, and now I see EVERYBODY's Imgur images on LL including the FNIS screens from @HuntressLilith who started this hunt for the ability to view embedded images from Imgur.

This should be stickied somewhere. :classic_heart: The ability to see Imgur images would save some image storage space on LL servers from ppl who have to upload their images to LL just to get them seen since Imgur is blocking LL-refers. Thanks again, @Benmc20!

8 hours ago, Benmc20 said:

16 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

OMG! Thank you! I installed the Reference Control addon in Firefox and built a filter that says don't tell Imgur where I'm coming from, and now I see EVERYBODY's Imgur images on LL including the FNIS screens from @HuntressLilith who started this hunt for the ability to view embedded images from Imgur.

This should be stickied somewhere. :classic_heart: The ability to see Imgur images would save some image storage space on LL servers from ppl who have to upload their images to LL just to get them seen since Imgur is blocking LL-refers. Thanks again, @Benmc20!

I read both of your posts and did as you both did, and now I too can see all of the images.  But the ones Vyxenne posted last night with the two Heidi's, I had no problem seeing them.  It was the previous images.  But no matter I can see them all now.