SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

20 hours ago, tasairis said:

SoS SE is currently on version 1.0.3 so I don't know what you downloaded.

Thanks so much,

I got the right version, had some trial and error to find realistic rag dolls and force also breaks the mod, but I got it working now ^-^

On 12/15/2018 at 10:25 PM, yeuci said:

Checked my spell book and couldn’t find the MCM spell there, not from the MCM panel in mod configurations.

SexLab doesn't have an "MCM Spell." Flower Girls, which doesn't use SKSE and therefore can't possibly use an MCM, has a "Flower Girls Options" spell to access its configuration options. Possibly you are confusing (and conflating) SexLab and Flower Girls?

When properly installed ("properly" includes installing all of its prereqs,) SexLab activates itself when you load a save or start a new game. You should not have to fiddle with anything other than setting the options in MCM to suit your preferences.

8 hours ago, BrokenRivals said:

How do I add my custom race so that it works with the animations? It's been awhile and I forgot, and I'm pretty sure I remember having to do this last time.

It should work right out of the box.  Only the SexLab Lite version needed you to tweak the mod via spell for custom races.  But this SL here is the full version so you don't need to do anything special.

I think i need a bit of assistance now, im unsure what to do i fucked up and SE updated so i got the newer version of SKSE, now i know that broke most of the mods like framework so i downloaded the newest frame work and now evertime in game it says sexlabs utll.dll missing or outdated i've fully uninstalled framework/inflation/dw pretty much anything that uses SLframe work except SOS, then reinstalled them all starting with framework still get the same issue have i done something wrong (i also ran Fnis everytime)

2 minutes ago, Lithomire said:

I think i need a bit of assistance now, im unsure what to do i fucked up and SE updated so i got the newer version of SKSE, now i know that broke most of the mods like framework so i downloaded the newest frame work and now evertime in game it says sexlabs utll.dll missing or outdated i've fully uninstalled framework/inflation/dw pretty much anything that uses SLframe work except SOS, then reinstalled them all starting with framework still get the same issue have i done something wrong (i also ran Fnis everytime)

What are the contents of your SKSE log? Documents\My Games\SSE\SKSE\skse64.log.

checking plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 0102391B) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\GrimyTools.dll
couldn't load plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\GrimyTools.dll (Error 193)
checking plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll
plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll (00000001 JContainers64 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly
checking plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
plugin E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly

See those error messages? Means you forgot to update them.

Just now, Lithomire said:

how do i fix it cos i unsintalled both sexlab framework and papyrus and redownloaded the newer versions before asking for help o.o 

Seems you didn't get the right versions. SexLab beta 5, PapyrusUtil 3.6b if you like to get it separately.

15 hours ago, Kain82 said:

It should work right out of the box.  Only the SexLab Lite version needed you to tweak the mod via spell for custom races.  But this SL here is the full version so you don't need to do anything special.

Oh then I don't know what's happening cause it's not working. It will work with the NPC's but not with me. Strange. Any ideas?

After reading all the current comments, it seems that some of them are plain simple matter.

Outdated requirements are the most common one. Simply installing mods without checking all necessary updates.

Please refer to the link below to ensure that all the basic mods especially SKSE64 dependant are updated before you roll the intro.

A compliment to -tasairis- for this forum. It's handy and user-friendly. Thanks man.

12 hours ago, Lithomire said:

If you downloaded the beta5 update, you need to unzip it, then copy and paste into the appropriate folders.  That means 2 files that go into the SKSE Plugins folder, and 42 that go into the scripts and sources folders.

19 hours ago, Mombasa69 said:

Seem to have finally fixed it, that was annoying! Totally re-downloaded FNIS, must have been corrupted somehow, had no warnings...

Dear Heart, since you're not back-quoting whatever the hell it is that you're talking about, please don't expect a response. Lol.

Quick question: Every time I start an animation as a male character with a female NPC, it starts off with the roles reversed (my guy getting boned by the girl with a strap-on), so I always have to manually switch their positions. It's kinda annoying and I can't figure out how to fix that...

9 minutes ago, 5EXYGAM3R said:

Quick question: Every time I start an animation as a male character with a female NPC, it starts off with the roles reversed (my guy getting boned by the girl with a strap-on), so I always have to manually switch their positions. It's kinda annoying and I can't figure out how to fix that...

Make sure you set the sexlab gender to male in SL and every other mod that has that option.