SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, WarAcez said:

Hi! Im new at Sexlab Framework, I dont see any dialog or how to start a scene when I install this (like in Flower Girls and Animated Prostitutes) can anyone help me? I done a search telling me it is just a bese mod for other mods to use, where can I find mods dependent to this? Thank you for the help.

most of them are in the adult downloads section for Skyrim SE here at Loverslab , just a word of advice, Flowergirls and Sexlab are two different frameworks so if something is built for flowergirls , sexlab probably wont see it

2 hours ago, WarAcez said:

Hi! Im new at Sexlab Framework, I dont see any dialog or how to start a scene when I install this (like in Flower Girls and Animated Prostitutes) can anyone help me? I done a search telling me it is just a bese mod for other mods to use, where can I find mods dependent to this? Thank you for the help.

I find a good base load order is:

1) Sexlab Aroused Redux

2) Matchmaker or Mass Matchmaker for testing purposes

3) Sexlab Eager NPCs for your character to initiate sex

3) Sexlab Approach for NPCs to initiate sex with your PC.

When you're comfortable using these, then you can start to satisfy your kink.

On 2/5/2019 at 9:00 AM, HornyMario said:

For anyone out there who was not able to see any cum texture applied on their characters after sexlab animations. I found the culprit- its the 'GlowBeGone' skse mod for sse. It took me a few days uninstalling my mods one by one to find it. It also removes all cum/sperm textures. So there it is..I hope it helps!

Thanks! Was wondering what gives lol. If only there was a way to use both glow be gone and get cum textures...

Hi Guys!

I ran into a problem and dunno what to do apart from loading really old save which is gonna wipe off soo much progress and mcm settings from my game.

So I've noticed after sex I can't trigger the fight mode - R and mouse buttons aren't working. The only solution which I came across is enableplayercontrols in console but it works temporarily and it's kind of annoying when i have to do it all the time.

Does anyone know how to fix it without losing all the progress?

Thanks

10 hours ago, krisznauk said:

Hi Guys!

I ran into a problem and dunno what to do apart from loading really old save which is gonna wipe off soo much progress and mcm settings from my game.

So I've noticed after sex I can't trigger the fight mode - R and mouse buttons aren't working. The only solution which I came across is enableplayercontrols in console but it works temporarily and it's kind of annoying when i have to do it all the time.

Thanks

A temporary workaround for me was to quickly press 'ESC' key twice. Don't know a perma fix, sorry.

12 hours ago, krisznauk said:

Hi Guys!

Thanks

Not sure if it's the same issue, but if you have free camera on at the end of a sex scene you lose player controls. Just making sure it's off before the animation ends prevents it, in full Sexlab you can set it to automatic, in Sexlab Light you have to do it yourself.

9 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

Not sure if it's the same issue, but if you have free camera on at the end of a sex scene you lose player controls. Just making sure it's off before the animation ends prevents it, in full Sexlab you can set it to automatic, in Sexlab Light you have to do it yourself.

Thank You for the reply, I have free camera switched off and i don't even trigger it myself.

2 hours ago, grecianurn said:

Finally worked out the issues I was having before, but now I get this when I start my game and sex animations do not play. I tried doing what it suggested, but it remained the same. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You probably have some mod overwriting the PapyrusUtil files that SexLab already includes.

On 2/5/2019 at 9:00 AM, HornyMario said:

For anyone out there who was not able to see any cum texture applied on their characters after sexlab animations. I found the culprit- its the 'GlowBeGone' skse mod for sse. It took me a few days uninstalling my mods one by one to find it. It also removes all cum/sperm textures. So there it is..I hope it helps!

I'm having this issue. Cum is not showing at all, but I don't have 'GlowBeGone' installed. I've checked 'SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA5\textures\SexLab' folder to see if the textures are there and they are. I have tried cleaning SexLab and starting new games, and the option is checked in the MCM, but nothing works. At one point I had SL Adventures installed and whenever my PC was "used" while she slept, she woke up with cum on her. However, they don't show up after any sex act.

Here is my mod list.

If anyone sees anything in there that might be the culprit, PLEASE let me know. Shagging just isn't the same without the love-cream. :(

I /just/ downloaded Skyrim yesterday (so I don't think I have the option to reroll anything to a previous version), but I'm just trying to figure out:

Has Skyrim updated recently? Because I'm getting the typical

"Outdated or missing 'SexLabUtil' SKSE plugin detected. This should NEVER happen[...] ensure the'SexLabUtil.dll' file is properly located in your /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins folder."

that some users seem to be getting.

Is it just broken because Skyrim got updated, or am I doing something wrong?

8 minutes ago, RandomPhail said:

I /just/ downloaded Skyrim yesterday (so I don't think I have the option to reroll anything to a previous version), but I'm just trying to figure out:

Has Skyrim updated recently? Because I'm getting the typical

"Outdated or missing 'SexLabUtil' SKSE plugin detected. This should NEVER happen[...] ensure the'SexLabUtil.dll' file is properly located in your /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins folder."

that some users seem to be getting.

Is it just broken because Skyrim got updated, or am I doing something wrong?

Is your SexLabUtil.dll date modified 07/12/2018 and Skyrim is v1.5.62.0 also are you using  SKSE64 2.0.12 - if so your doing something wrong.  ?

On 2/9/2019 at 11:56 AM, perrymwt said:

I find a good base load order is:

1) Sexlab Aroused Redux

2) Matchmaker or Mass Matchmaker for testing purposes

3) Sexlab Eager NPCs for your character to initiate sex

3) Sexlab Approach for NPCs to initiate sex with your PC.

When you're comfortable using these, then you can start to satisfy your kink.

Thanks man, but my I ask about Sexlab Approach. It is not out yet for SSE? When I search it, it throws me at SL Attraction which is similar to SL Aroused as it said(should I download that to?)

4 hours ago, WarAcez said:

Thanks man, but my I ask about Sexlab Approach. It is not out yet for SSE? When I search it, it throws me at SL Attraction which is similar to SL Aroused as it said(should I download that to?)

If you look on the first page of the SSE Conversion Tracking topic, down in the Consensual section (a long way down,) you'll find links to both the original Approach as well as the improved Japanese version (which I use) along with the necessary translated esp.  I haven't tried Attraction, and it's not listed in the SSE Conversion Tracking topic.

15 hours ago, perrymwt said:

If you look on the first page of the SSE Conversion Tracking topic, down in the Consensual section (a long way down,) you'll find links to both the original Approach as well as the improved Japanese version (which I use) along with the necessary translated esp.  I haven't tried Attraction, and it's not listed in the SSE Conversion Tracking topic.

FYI the little # thing next to the heading is linkable. And Attraction is in the Stories and Gameplay section. (Yeah, the categorization is arbitrary, I know...)