SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

I'll just keep talking to myself since I'm sure there are other lurkers wondering about Skyrim VR and SL

Just realized that the teleport issue was the good old Giant Camp bug, hopefully rebuild and clean will fix it but will take a while because I'll have to restart Skyrim between steps (Damn that MCM popup)

For those wondering, here's my process that actually worked to install SL full in Skyrim VR

1. Install all pre-reqs (including the SkyUI beta off of Github)

2. Install SL Light

3. Go in-game and install SL Light

4. Go to mod manager and uninstall/uncheck SL Light

5. Install SL Beta 5 and Papyrus Utils VR from Nexus (Drag Papyrus after SL so it will overwrite SL's version)

6. Go in-game and rebuild + clean through MCM

7. Pray it worked right

Oh yeah, and player animations don't work in VR, shocking I know. Triggering player animations surprisingly doesn't break everything, but teleports you about 10 feet away from the scene, floating in air, body crushed into the size of a basketball. Bit jarring, especially when I tried it outside and realized I had the Giant Camp issue

Hey Guys,

So, I had to reinstall my whole system and in the doing had to start from scratch with my set up. I just downloaded SL v5, and hopped in game to test. I play a male character, but am getting the female masturbation anims when testing my install instead of the male ones. 

I am marked as male in the MCM's animations tab. The only mods I have installed are SL v5, MassMatchmaker, along with SOS et. al, to make it work.

I'm a bit out of the loop since I never had a reason to change until now. I looked a few pages back and didn't find anything that would indicate this is a thing, so figured I'd ask.

Hope your new years was fun!

EDIT: After running the cleaning utility, a save then a reload it chose the correct animations. Still not sure why that step was needed, never had to do it before. But it works!

On 12/20/2018 at 5:37 AM, Kain82 said:

I had the same problem and fixed it.  The problem was I was using the SexLab debug spells to initiate sex.  Use another mod like Match Maker or Amourous Adventures to initiate sex.

Which mod do most people use when they add new animations? I tried using Animated Prostitution (my first adult mod from way back), but it doesn't seem to be compatible with all these new (and WAY better) animations, like Billyys, Anub, K4, etc. I really liked how in AP I could start up a dialogue and get busy with practically any NPC in the entire game, whereas it looks like AA only has a select number of mostly human females.

The debug is kinda annoying to use, tbh, which is pretty much why I'm asking. Thanks for the help so far, tho!

9 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

An easy way is to use Oldrim Matchmaker which works fine in SSE. I like Sexlab Eager NPCs also, it has been converted so you can find it in adult downloads. There are other mods for starting scenes there too, and many of the Oldrim ones that haven't been converted can be done very easily.

Ah, just saw this and I'm gonna give it a try.

Ashal was asking for somes VR users about test a VR full SL alpha version. No issue for installation. All npc to npc interraction work fine, only player to npc have issue: Crazy cam, teleport in air or crash if u enable free cam during animation.

Those problems can be fixed, cuz they was same as flowergirl vr issues at the start (i suppose that is the reason he use a clone from the player char). I dont know if Ashal still working or not on this alpha version.

On 1/6/2019 at 7:51 AM, Hippeus said:

Hope someone can help me as I'm new to Sexlab. How do I initiate animations properly? I installed Sexlab into my load order and then installed it fully through the MCM but still not sure how to start animations. Any advice please?

Install Matchmaker. You could find this info by reading the SexLab Description page.

On 1/6/2019 at 4:02 PM, 5EXYGAM3R said:

I really liked how in AP I could start up a dialogue and get busy with practically any NPC in the entire game, whereas it looks like AA only has a select number of mostly human females.

Off the top of my head, SLEN is the mod most suited to the "get busy with practically any NPC" approach. There are also a few prostitution-type mods like Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo and Working Girl, though they tend to work better with female player characters.

AA is just something else entirely. Apples and oranges.

6 hours ago, SensualPL said:

Any download links for beta 2? i have skyrim se 1.5.39 and skse 2.0.7

No. The point of this being a beta is to test current versions, not old ones. Just update already.

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I don't know why matchmaker was not just merged into SexLab's esm file, it would make more sense if SexLab included it's testing tool.

I wanted it separate to serve simply as an example plugin. It's harder to be a clear "example" when it's mixed in with a bunch of other unrelated files. Mixed into the main esm it's hard to see what scripts and CK content are relevant to making a sexlab mod work, which entirely defeats the purpose of matchmaker.

It's a good mod to use when you want to simply start sex with NPC(s), but that just isn't what it's really intended for.

Perhaps I should at least start including MatchMaker in the downloads list for SexLabFramework, rather than as a separate download thread? That way more users are likely to see and use it for quick sex use, but modders as well?

22 hours ago, Shirya said:

Ashal was asking for somes VR users about test a VR full SL alpha version. No issue for installation. All npc to npc interraction work fine, only player to npc have issue: Crazy cam, teleport in air or crash if u enable free cam during animation.

Those problems can be fixed, cuz they was same as flowergirl vr issues at the start (i suppose that is the reason he use a clone from the player char). I dont know if Ashal still working or not on this alpha version.

Making it work the same way as flowergirl is a big ask.

Finishing 1.63/1.70 for LE and SE is the bigger (overdue) priority right now. VR version will require a bunch of extra specific coding to work the flowergirls way, and that's simply not something I have time/patience for right now. Plus I think the flowergirl way is really against the spirit of VR to begin with, so I'm not really thrilled with it being the solution. Now that Immersive First Person Mod is out for SE, I'd prefer to wait for that to hopefully come out on VR, as it'd solve the VR issue as I see it.

30 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Perhaps I should at least start including MatchMaker in the downloads list for SexLabFramework, rather than as a separate download thread? That way more users are likely to see and use it for quick sex use, but modders as well?

Can you add a link for the MatchMaker mod page at least since it's not tied to the framework itself? That could be one thing but if you think it'll make things easier then add the download link right away.

Personally, I used MatchMaker to test how well everything works or when I was bored but I've come to see it as an integral part since it's the most simple tool to try out the framework.

36 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

is not being able to unregister animations a known issue in the latest beta?

if I uncheck animations and go to unregister them in the Rebuild/Clean page the option stays greyed out and I can't select it to get rid of unwanted animations.

If you mean the never register function from that menu... It's only enabled when there are disabled animations.

if AnimSlots.GetDisabledCount() > 0
        AddTextOptionST("NeverRegisterDisabled","$SSL_NeverRegisterDisabled", "$SSL_ClickHere")
    else
        AddTextOptionST("NeverRegisterDisabled","$SSL_NeverRegisterDisabled", "--", OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED)
    endIf
    if AnimSlots.GetSuppressedCount() > 0
        AddTextOptionST("ResetNeverRegisters","$SSL_ResetNeverRegisters", "$SSL_ClickHere")
    else
        AddTextOptionST("ResetNeverRegisters","$SSL_ResetNeverRegisters", "--", OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED)
    endIf

You have to disable animations from the general toggle page (not the aggressive or foreplay one.) for it to be actually considered disabled.

So it should only be available as an option when there is something to do.

22 minutes ago, Ashal said:

You have to disable animations from the general toggle page

whoops, yea that was it. I was talking about suppressing animations you don't want. I didn't have them disabled on the general toggle page.

I tested it out and suppressed one animation, expecting my animation count underneath that option to go down by one but it went up by about 15 when it was finished suppressing the one animation I had unchecked and resetting. is that thing accurate?

An update on my nonsense, because momma didn't raise no quitter. Had another crazy idea and now have a working SL in Skyrim VR. Gist of it is that now I have 'Sexlab Light' technically installed, but I have the full MCM menu control and things that supposedly don't work with SL Light are working.

To be more specific, I've got the following SL-related stuff working:

* SoS Full

* Baddog's Hoodies

* Aroused

* Aroused Creatures

* SL Animation loader with some anim packs installed

* Puppeteer

* Defeat

Only weirdness I've seen yet:

* Player animations, I know, shocking

* Neither versions of Matchmaker (Full or Light) work, but the Puppeteer "Show Target" works just fine

* If a follower triggers a defeat scene all on their own, afterwards their AI basically shuts off until their victim is killed

* My horse is a merciless rape machine holy shit

9 hours ago, Ashal said:

Plus I think the flowergirl way is really against the spirit of VR to begin with, so I'm not really thrilled with it being the solution.

I'm with you there

Hi. Does anyone know if Sexlab may be the cause of this eye bug. It seems to happen occasionally after sex animations. But I cant pin down the exact cause. I've tried the mfg console commands but that doesn't fix it. So far, the only way to fix the eyes is by opening racemenu. That automatically resets the eyes but its a pain in the ass cos you have to start all over with your save files..

111851447_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2018_12.24-22_04_23_88.thumb.png.a810d0ba2cdb676df9546718df356a97.png

53 minutes ago, bogart69 said:

Hi. Does anyone know if Sexlab may be the cause of this eye bug. It seems to happen occasionally after sex animations. But I cant pin down the exact cause. I've tried the mfg console commands but that doesn't fix it. So far, the only way to fix the eyes is by opening racemenu. That automatically resets the eyes but its a pain in the ass cos you have to start all over with your save files..

111851447_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2018_12.24-22_04_23_88.thumb.png.a810d0ba2cdb676df9546718df356a97.png

Ahegao virus has infected your SE? :D

On 1/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, bogart69 said:

I think that I am having an issue that is similar to yours.........

image.png.930e9fcc81fb64df47ac18b5fc2f1855.png