On 10/4/2018 at 11:00 PM, sharris8 said:

Hi @SALARMOJ!!  Your animations just get better and better, I'm so happy for you! I was wondering and will you consider making a climax for Vaginupoo1? It just seems like it's begging for one ? thanks for your continued updates!

Hi sharris8, what's up?? It's great that you liked it, it would be exciting to complete it with a Climax, although I would have a bit of fear for not achieving the expectations ... I will try to make it come to fruition as expected, thanks !!!?

On 10/5/2018 at 8:26 AM, Simquisitor said:

You're on fire Salarmojs! I absolutely love the progress you're making! Keep it up :) 

Wow thank you very much for the great encouragement Simquisitor, I thank you very much really thank you very much.?

On 10/7/2018 at 11:38 AM, Loucifer13 said:

Love your work the glued one is my favorite would like to see more of those maybe ass glued (lol) and could u add the flower arranging table I rarely use the word working table in my builds ty

Hey thanks!!! ? ass glued It sounds funny but interesting, thanks for the suggestion Loucifer and for your support words.?

• 5 weeks later...

For anyone downloading this and trying to say that the file is broken it is not broken. The files was made using winrar and if you are using 7zip it doesn't like files that were made using winrar and will throw up a error so instead use winrar to open the file instead and it'll open just fine.

Hi Salarmoj,

Congrats on your constant improvement and thanks for sharing your animations with us. I have one quick question, where to find the cabinet needed for your last update and do I need any particular expansion pack or stuff for it to show in the game? I downloaded it with the rest of your cc objects but I can't find it.

Many thanks! 

On 11/24/2018 at 11:36 AM, myuhinny said:

For anyone downloading this and trying to say that the file is broken it is not broken. The files was made using winrar and if you are using 7zip it doesn't like files that were made using winrar and will throw up a error so instead use winrar to open the file instead and it'll open just fine.

Thank you, thank you, sorry to have been absent these days, thank you very much for this comment.? thanks!!

6 hours ago, baki said:

Hi Salarmoj,

Congrats on your constant improvement and thanks for sharing your animations with us. I have one quick question, where to find the cabinet needed for your last update and do I need any particular expansion pack or stuff for it to show in the game? I downloaded it with the rest of your cc objects but I can't find it.

Many thanks! 

Hi baki and thanks, It's great to know that you like it.☺️

-when you unzip the file "Salarmoj's_Objects.rar" you will get a folder with the same name as the file ".rar" I recommend that you paste this folder inside your "mod" folder directly and the following updates that you download of my content, you You can delete it and replace it with the new one.

-if you have more knowledge about how the ".package" files work, check that this file is inside your "mod" folder:
"SalarmoJs_Object_Mix_Cabinet.package"(this is the cabinet file).

the name of this CC object in the game is :Cabinet 

let me know if this could solve it.?

On 11/14/2018 at 12:07 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Hope cowgirl tiding gets love soon.

hehehe? Hi Dark the cowgirl in what place??

On 11/20/2018 at 7:59 PM, Gimp22 said:

well dam  i have never seen anyone improve as fast as you and try so many new and interesting things ... talk about inventive lol ..and that punching bag series is hot as hell ..you sir are an artist ...keep up the fantastic work 

Wow thanks and thank you Gim ☺️ Your words of support are fascinating. thanks again ?

2 hours ago, SALARMOJ said:

Hi baki and thanks, It's great to know that you like it.☺️

-when you unzip the file "Salarmoj's_Objects.rar" you will get a folder with the same name as the file ".rar" I recommend that you paste this folder inside your "mod" folder directly and the following updates that you download of my content, you You can delete it and replace it with the new one.

-if you have more knowledge about how the ".package" files work, check that this file is inside your "mod" folder:
"SalarmoJs_Object_Mix_Cabinet.package"(this is the cabinet file).

the name of this CC object in the game is :Cabinet 

let me know if this could solve it.?

Hi Salarmoj,

I did download your cc objects and put them in mod folder and they are there, I checked. In the game I can find them all except for the cabinet. Your Punish Volcano is in 'surfaces/dining tables' category, your paddle is in 'accessories/hats' etc. But I do not know where to look for your cabinet. It is not in 'surfaces/cabinets' and I have no clue where to look for it. Could you please let me know how to find it in the game?

Thanks and again congrats, your work is great!

1 hour ago, baki said:

Hi Salarmoj,

I did download your cc objects and put them in mod folder and they are there, I checked. In the game I can find them all except for the cabinet. Your Punish Volcano is in 'surfaces/dining tables' category, your paddle is in 'accessories/hats' etc. But I do not know where to look for your cabinet. It is not in 'surfaces/cabinets' and I have no clue where to look for it. Could you please let me know how to find it in the game?

Thanks and again congrats, your work is great!

Never mind, I found it:). Animations look great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 3:22 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

forgot to post my thank's when i downloaded your last update!

Thank you Salarmoj. You got those blender skillz! ? 

Hey B10HAZARD thanks!!, Your cheers every month is essential ...thank you very much for keep following my work!!??