11 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

Your animations are amazing and you're doing a great job! Thanks a lot <3

Btw, the animated tongue is a part of wickedwhims mod files now, so no need for people to download it :smile: you should remove it from the "recommended" section.

Hi TheAfterLife, thanks for the observation, the "recommended" section is now updated and also thanks for continue apreciating my work.:blush:

First of all, Hey wow amazing job the physics look realistic !

But could you put the description of differences between two files ("animations" & "panimations") ?

Which one do I download ? do I have to choose or I can download both ?

putting on descriptions helps a lot with the decision making (and preventing mod conflicts) :smile:

Thanks again !

1 hour ago, Wolfazus said:

First of all, Hey wow amazing job the physics look realistic !

But could you put the description of differences between two files ("animations" & "panimations") ?

Which one do I download ? do I have to choose or I can download both ?

putting on descriptions helps a lot with the decision making (and preventing mod conflicts) :smile:

Thanks again !

hi Wolfazus, I'm glad you liked it, you're right I'll put it in the next update, the difference between these is that in "panimations" I work with the new azmodan22 platform that has bones in the penis and tongue which will be appreciated in your game if you have the last update of ww, saying that the package "animations" has no such effects.
both can be installed and there are no problems, but if you find any do not hesitate to tell me and it will be solved as soon as possible. thanks to you;)

5 hours ago, Patrickq said:

Talented animators like you make my time spent with TS4 so much more fun. Thanks so much for the awesome animations!

hello Patrickq thank you very much still need to polish some things but at each stage I try to do better, I'm glad you like them.:blush:

On 1/3/2018 at 6:42 AM, Redabyss said:

Thank you for the update Salar! :smiley:
I see you opened a Patreon, how does it work? Is it early access, or support only?

Also, can I see a preview of the new "Knock tongue" animation?

Hello redabyss, thanks to you, yes, for the moment it is support and publish my ideas and preview the animations just out of the oven:blush:, but I am also working on it, to balance everything.

the animation of knock tongue is in this update (although it was originally intended for same genres is programmed to exchange them if the player prefers, later it will be the same to all).

KNOCK TONGUE MF.png

13 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank you for the update SALARMOJ. :cool:

10 hours ago, keeleymyfirst said:

thank you Salarmoj for your top Job !  :smile:

9 hours ago, IsaRissa said:

thank you for the update and the work you put into it. much appreciated

hey, thank you very much I appreciate your good comments in the same way;):blush:

5 hours ago, Redabyss said:

Thank you so much for the reply! Actually I just tried the animation yesterday, it's wonderful. I'll support you because you deserve it!

WOW!:classic_blink: , THANKS REDABYSS! ... YOU HAVE LEFT ME WITHOUT WORDS, I'M EXCITED REALLY:tongue::blush: