On 5/4/2020 at 12:08 PM, Hannigram38 said:

Thanks for the update! Gonna try it out now ;) ❤️ 

On 5/4/2020 at 8:03 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Thanks @SALARMOJ ??

On 5/5/2020 at 5:35 AM, christ11170 said:

Thanks for the update, great job

Thank you so much!! I hope you like the content ?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Bludrose said:

If there is suppose to be a zip file, I cant seem to down load it and what I'm getting isn't working in game ?

Hey Bludrose! I just sent you a DM with a few steps you can do to solve this problem, I hope it helps you and if it doesn't please don't hesitate to tell me! ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 2:46 AM, keeleymyfirst said:

Thanks for your really realistic Animations SALARMOJ, you do a fantastic Job  ?

I'm so glad you like them! ?? Thank you!!

On 6/8/2020 at 2:23 PM, Shellty_ said:

Thank you for the update SALARMOJ! I like your animation you're doing great?

Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy the animations ??

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

first of all thanks for your work ?

I struggle with the chair.

The link is full with malware and troyan's - my malware Alert let me not download. And i realy will not disable it ?

Is there a chance to put it in your objects - or can someone send me it?

Thanks for help

Ava

On 6/23/2020 at 3:44 AM, Avahashija said:

Hello all,

first of all thanks for your work ?

I struggle with the chair.

The link is full with malware and troyan's - my malware Alert let me not download. And i realy will not disable it ?

Is there a chance to put it in your objects - or can someone send me it?

Thanks for help

Ava

Hey Ava! Try with this link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vhxhscsrm2a2y6x/%255BNoir_and_Dark_Sims_4%255D_Bunben_Chair.rar/file

I hope this helps, and if not please let me know ?

And thanks to you! I hope you like it ?

13 hours ago, SALARMOJ said:

Thanks to you korbe!! ?

no no, thank you for not only the work but the link above for the noir dark chair. I have issues getting the noir mods too!

I got a few but think I missed the lingerie, stockings & I want the neon signs. the npir links are just way too sketchy! thx

14 hours ago, SALARMOJ said:

Hey Ava! Try with this link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vhxhscsrm2a2y6x/%255BNoir_and_Dark_Sims_4%255D_Bunben_Chair.rar/file

I hope this helps, and if not please let me know ?

And thanks to you! I hope you like it ?

Wonderfull ?

This link works like a charm for me ?

Thank you so much.

Ava

6 minutes ago, korbe said:

no no, thank you for not only the work but the link above for the noir dark chair. I have issues getting the noir mods too!

I got a few but think I missed the lingerie, stockings & I want the neon signs. the npir links are just way too sketchy! thx

Hi Korbe,

its the same for me, i can not - and will not - visit the addfly links - they are full with stuff not needed on my PC.

So i have the same issue with the noir stuff.

The chair is now the only item i have from the noir site.

The rest is unreachable for me as well.

So i don't want to be rude^^ but it would be nice if someone has links for all the noir stuff to get them without the addfly site....

Ava

Hi, the animations look really great!

I only have one problem - for some reason I can't open both .rar files. Windows claims "archive is either in unknown format or damaged" :(
It's the first time something like this happened to me - all other animations etc I've downloaded from this site were extracted with no problems, so I don't really know what to do.. Would appreciate any help/advice, thanks in advance.

On 6/26/2020 at 3:21 AM, Avahashija said:

Hi Korbe,

its the same for me, i can not - and will not - visit the addfly links - they are full with stuff not needed on my PC.

So i have the same issue with the noir stuff.

The chair is now the only item i have from the noir site.

The rest is unreachable for me as well.

So i don't want to be rude^^ but it would be nice if someone has links for all the noir stuff to get them without the addfly site....

Ava

here's what I got

Noir's stuff.7z

On 6/26/2020 at 2:11 AM, korbe said:

On 6/26/2020 at 2:16 AM, Avahashija said:

Wonderfull ?

This link works like a charm for me ?

Thank you so much.

Ava

Thanks!! I'm glad it helped ? I hope you enjoy the animations ?

On 6/26/2020 at 1:32 PM, bloobloobloo said:

Hi, the animations look really great!

I only have one problem - for some reason I can't open both .rar files. Windows claims "archive is either in unknown format or damaged" :(
It's the first time something like this happened to me - all other animations etc I've downloaded from this site were extracted with no problems, so I don't really know what to do.. Would appreciate any help/advice, thanks in advance.

Hello! I'm sorry you're having this problems with my files... Sometimes the archives can't be unzipped propperly when the winRAR has an older version, you can try updating it... or else if you have it updated try using 9zip to unpack the files ? If neither of those works please let me know! And thanks to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 6:55 AM, iconiclou said:

hey i think the files might be corrupted

Some problems with the files may be caused if you have an outdated winRAR... Try updating it or you can use 9zip to decompress the files ?

If you keep having problems please let me know so I can help you ?

On 7/22/2020 at 3:10 AM, scarliette said:

thank you for your great animations, i especially like and use your mmf animations a lot! if you have any interest in it, i hope you can make more mmf and possibly mmmf animations. thanks and i hope you're having a good day ? 

Thank you so much! I'm certainly thinking about it ? hehe I really liked doing them ? Thanks! and I hope you're having a great day too!