6 hours ago, SALARMOJ said:

Hey Surgeonsprincess! Sure!! The "Salarmojs_Palet_Leather_RBL" it's an accesory located under "Hat" in CAS, so you can remove it by modifying your Sim in CAS, select where all the hats are located, you should see the Palet there and just click on the "" to remove it from your sim... Also make sure that you don't have the "Salarmojs_Palet_Leather_RBL" duplicated in your MOD's folder, sometimes it creates conflicts in the game if the object is duplicated

I hope this helps... If this doesn't work please let me know! ?

Thanks! I actually figured it out where it was to remove it just after I posted this. Thanks to my TrayImporter. Do you have any animations in the set I downloaded from here that use that paddle ? 

On 2/3/2020 at 7:28 PM, surgeonsprincess said:

Thanks! I actually figured it out where it was to remove it just after I posted this. Thanks to my TrayImporter. Do you have any animations in the set I downloaded from here that use that paddle ? 

Oh ok perfect! If you have any more doubts I'll be here... And yeah, "Caning" is the only Series that uses this accesory altough I'll make an update to make this accesory into an object so you won't have to put it manually in the CAS ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 1:29 PM, Hannigram38 said:

Thanks for the sweet update! Happy Valentine's day ❤️ 

Thanks a lot!! I hope you like it and that you had an incredible Valentine's day ?

On 2/18/2020 at 10:38 PM, mferate said:

The insemination animation for the bunben chair isn't showing up as an option. All other chair animations show up. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Hi mferate! Thanks for commenting, the Bunben Chair has 3 different positions, make sure you use this one: Bunben Chair No.1

I hope this helps you!! if not, please let me know ?

On 2/19/2020 at 10:58 AM, trickster37 said:

Thank for the MM loving! literally and figuratively!

?

Thank you very much!! I'm glad you liked it ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 3:22 PM, jaks500 said:

can you tell me how do you make your game graphics looks so good with the shadow lines around everything in the game and the sims them self too, please?

Hey Jaks!
I don't know what specific Gifs you have as reference, but for example:
There are 4 previews that were created by a more experienced user (Zivyx) in regarding the graphics, this are those:

If you're talking about this, Zivyx made a comment explaining how were those graphics obtained, you can check it out here:

Personally the only configuration I use is having activated:
"Compressed Textures" and "Post Processing Effects" and deactivate: "Portable Mode"

I hope this is helpful to you, if you have more questions about it please let me know ?

14 hours ago, SALARMOJ said:

Hey Jaks!
I don't know what specific Gifs you have as reference, but for example:
There are 4 previews that were created by a more experienced user (Zivyx) in regarding the graphics, this are those:

If you're talking about this, Zivyx made a comment explaining how were those graphics obtained, you can check it out here:

Personally the only configuration I use is having activated:
"Compressed Textures" and "Post Processing Effects" and deactivate: "Portable Mode"

I hope this is helpful to you, if you have more questions about it please let me know ?

i thank you man i really hope to find the right way to match it all up though, but thanks bro u really helped me up :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 1:03 PM, jkrbysims said:

hi salarmoj, the ice skating rink location displays option for only npc sex.

how do we use the location for the anims ?

Hey jkrbysims!, I just tried the anim to check what you're telling me and it seems to be working alright... this series is made only for the Large Ice Skating Rink, it's disabled for the other skating rinks and the small ice rink... can you tell me wich one are you using? ?

21 hours ago, SALARMOJ said:

Hey jkrbysims!, I just tried the anim to check what you're telling me and it seems to be working alright... this series is made only for the Large Ice Skating Rink, it's disabled for the other skating rinks and the small ice rink... can you tell me wich one are you using? ?

the large deluxe ice skating rink

4 hours ago, sovvywhoa said:

I struggle to understand which ones are the new animations. I wish previews had dates on them. They all seem like they were already there.

Go to 'view file', scroll down and click on the blue links in the 'what's new in version 2.1.8' section.

On 4/6/2020 at 6:48 PM, sovvywhoa said:

I struggle to understand which ones are the new animations. I wish previews had dates on them. They all seem like they were already there.

On 4/6/2020 at 11:39 PM, ftes4d said:

Go to 'view file', scroll down and click on the blue links in the 'what's new in version 2.1.8' section.

Hey sovvy! Of course... You can find the new animations in the main list marked with a white asterisk (*) on the right, and as ftes mentioned, at the bottom is the section "Whats new in version #", there's the information of the new animations added in the last update ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 8:21 AM, evilelf said:

Thank you for these animations! They are the perfect mix of erotic with a sprinkling of humor. My succubus sim was having a bit of fun with them (and Mortimer Goth) yesterday.

1441902736_04-23-20_11-07-09PM.jpg.5a84fd35d9ae8bb5481d77779419504d.jpg

On 4/24/2020 at 10:45 AM, procian said:

One of the best animators going....keep up the good work....

Thanks a lot for the words!! It means a lot to me ?