On 3/9/2019 at 5:06 AM, procian said:

Nice animations but the Barbarella ones don't run in sequence....have to manually select the next one.

Hey thanks!! and sorry for the delay, I checked but all the Secuence played normally, maybe it's your WW configuration. please let me know ?

23 hours ago, vx368 said:

Hey SALARMOJ,the CANING ACT05 option for this -CANING SERIES is not in CLIMAX, but in VAGINAL.

Author: SALARMOJ'S
Name: CANING_ACT05
Stage Name: salarmojs_caning05_climax
Sex Category: VAGINAL
Tags: 
Locations: 
Custom Locations: 611533610
Duration (loop): 50.000009536743164 (10.000001907348633)
Actors Count: 2
Actors Genders: BOTH+BOTH (has strapon)
Identifier: 6DLnqzDgHl9YPjFhHFV72RQ5d0

Hope can help.

wOw!! Thanks? of course I'll Check it and fix it. but the Series is running in the correct sequence or you have to play it manually?
thanks for the help!!?

2 hours ago, SALARMOJ said:

wOw!! Thanks? of course I'll Check it and fix it. but the Series is running in the correct sequence or you have to play it manually?
thanks for the help!!?

Yes,the Series is running in the correct sequence.but no CLIMAX finish.

21 hours ago, SALARMOJ said:

Hey thanks!! and sorry for the delay, I checked but all the Secuence played normally, maybe it's your WW configuration. please let me know ?

Ok.....Updating WW has solved this.Animations are running in sequence now.....Nice work :)

On 3/22/2019 at 7:42 PM, pupdagr said:

have downloaded the jar files a dozen times and they keep saying "the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged" (guessing its loverlab connection issues). Do you have another way to download them?

I know,?an apology for the delay in my answer, but I think it is solved, can you download it now??

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lovefairy01 said:

Hi Salarmoj, 

Just wondering, are you able to impregnate sims using the inseminate animation on the Bunben chair by Noir?

I'm not sure if i'm missing a step while doing this, or if youre not able to do it?

Thanks

Hi Salarmoj, would you be able to do strap-on animations for Bunben chair by Noir? interested in love idea too

On 5/22/2019 at 7:15 AM, FrenchBot said:

What is the mod use to enchanced the graphics in the first pictures ?

Hi the first screenshots were made by a user but this is what he used to made them:?

I hope you find it helpfull?

On 5/23/2019 at 8:52 PM, baki said:

Hi Salarmoj,

Is the 'chair desk' the object that is needed for starting provoking the boss animations. If so where to get/find it?

Thanks

Hey! yeah the object is available from the base game. so in build mode you can search it as :"The boss" executive desk chair. ? I hope you like it!!

On 6/10/2019 at 10:32 AM, lovefairy01 said:

Hi Salarmoj, 

Just wondering, are you able to impregnate sims using the inseminate animation on the Bunben chair by Noir?

I'm not sure if i'm missing a step while doing this, or if youre not able to do it?

Thanks

Unfortunatelly not for the moment...? but for the next update I'll change the category of the animation to make it possible. good idea thanks!!?

On 6/10/2019 at 12:35 PM, nightshad said:

Hi Salarmoj, would you be able to do strap-on animations for Bunben chair by Noir? interested in love idea too

Ohm?...Do you mean you would like me to do another animations with a strap-on for the Bunben chair by Noir or to enable the strap-on on the "inseminate Series"? 

Thanks for the comments everyone and I'm sorry for the delay?

11 hours ago, SALARMOJ said:

Hi the first screenshots were made by a user but this is what he used to made them:?

I hope you find it helpfull?

Hey! yeah the object is available from the base game. so in build mode you can search it as :"The boss" executive desk chair. ? I hope you like it!!

Unfortunatelly not for the moment...? but for the next update I'll change the category of the animation to make it possible. good idea thanks!!?

Ohm?...Do you mean you would like me to do another animations with a strap-on for the Bunben chair by Noir or to enable the strap-on on the "inseminate Series"? 

Thanks for the comments everyone and I'm sorry for the delay?

both please : D would be hot >.>

21 hours ago, parzysty said:

Any gif previews of the newest update?

Yeah here I hope you like it?

21 hours ago, nightshad said:

that way ladys on ladys can have some fun in the Bunben chair :P i mean it works with them but only teasing is listed as duable with F/F

Oh I understand, I'll do an intermediate update to add content and review so that the series can have that possibility, thanks for the observation??

• 2 months later...
On 8/31/2019 at 11:48 PM, sharris8 said:

Hi! I was just wondering where I can find your animation for Valintine's gift? It states firestone but you don't have an object listed as firestone. I've clicked the floor but the animation isn't listed as a floor animation...Thanks!

Hey! you can find the animations in any fireplace, they're all listed to be able to run "Valentine's Gift"... The object is part of the Base Game so you should be able to find it in there... And thanks to you! I hope you like it :D 

On 9/5/2019 at 8:39 PM, xlanq said:

Nice animations and a good variety of objects. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Hey thanks a lot!! I'm glad you liked them, means a lot! :D 

On 9/6/2019 at 4:00 PM, jenyeah said:

I just saw list of interactions.

I didn't see, [Massage Table:  "RelaXXXation Series"] .

So, it will be uploaded for LL later, right?

Yeah of course! all the animations will be available in here eventually :wink:

• 4 weeks later...