This seems great, a specially boobs and butts animations. 

What loveme08 said. And more "inncoent actions" like breat's and butt's massages. What WW animations on page currently lack, is surely teasing animations for scenarios where Sims are just getting into a romance, rather than fully be in one. 

Few scenarios to show what I mean: 
1.Girl is ordering massage on massage table. She gets "swedish massage", but she wants more. Currently only animation I've found is one type of butt-rub, while there should be: "leg massage", "getting from back to butt", "massage of thighs", when she is face-down and face-up, "belly massage" and of course "breast massage".
2.A guy is going to dance club. He is meeting new girl, they are dancing, start to touching each other, etc. I have found only two animations like this for now, while there is a place for many more, that would lead them to come to his/her flat. 
3.Wife hires Yoga-trainer, husband is looking on their practice and trainer is closer and closer to her. Husband doesn't like it, but she is saying that it is harmless and he is only helping her. 
Foreplay matters IMO :-P 

45 minutes ago, Venderin said:

What loveme08 said. And more "inncoent actions" like breat's and butt's massages. What WW animations on page currently lack, is surely teasing animations for scenarios where Sims are just getting into a romance, rather than fully be in one. 

1.Girl is ordering massage on massage table. She gets "swedish massage", but she wants more. Currently only animation I've found is one type of butt-rub, while there should be: "leg massage", "getting from back to butt", "massage of thighs", when she is face-down and face-up, "belly massage" and of course "breast massage".
2.A guy is going to dance club. He is meeting new girl, they are dancing, start to touching each other, etc. I have found only two animations like this for now, while there is a place for many more, that would lead them to come to his/her flat. 
3.Wife hires Yoga-trainer, husband is looking on their practice and trainer is closer and closer to her. Husband doesn't like it, but she is saying that it is harmless and he is only helping her. 

1. You should give a look to bioaddict's massage table series. It has nearly everything you asked!

The rest I agree on :tongue: 

39 minutes ago, Redabyss said:

1. You should give a look to bioaddict's massage table series. It has nearly everything you asked!

Thx!
I am now looking on it. Do I have to change something in WW settings before starting it, so it would work also on M-F massages? 

39 minutes ago, Redabyss said:

You have to tweak the gender settings clicking on "Anything goes", so men and women can use any category :smile:

They seem to be great, but they're not in the file (only for patreon's users) and I don't even have a way to boon tis 1$ in any way currently (different country). :-/ 

13 hours ago, loveme08 said:

9 hours ago, Venderin said:

8 hours ago, Redabyss said:

I like the idea:classic_biggrin:, I'm currently doing tests with new equipment for the details, but I find it frustrating for the performance of my CPU, apart from that, I do not know if they will leave the line (so to say). I'll investigate:blush:

7 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Wonderful animations Salarmoj. I look forward to seeing what you do next, especially if it includes foreplay (giving more attention to the nips and frottage would be nice) and well done climaxes (because all good things must come to an good end).

Agreed. I'd like to have the climax for the missionary on ottoman, I love it :smiley:

On 13/1/2018 at 11:48 AM, TheAfterLife said:

Whoa! Excellent quality :smile: The only suggestion i have is using Azmodan's animated penis rig for the penis and ball jiggle. Keep it up and thanks for sharing <3

19 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Wonderful animations Salarmoj. I look forward to seeing what you do next, especially if it includes foreplay (giving more attention to the nips and frottage would be nice) and well done climaxes (because all good things must come to an good end).

12 hours ago, Redabyss said:

Agreed. I'd like to have the climax for the missionary on ottoman, I love it :smiley:

ENCOURAGES KNOW THAT YOU LIKE, I HAVE SOME ANIMATIONS WITH THE NEW TEAMS OF AZMODAN. PERSONALLY IN MY GAME ARE REPRODUCED WELL BUT FOR MANY IS COMPLICATED BY WHAT I READ IN OTHER THREADS, IN A FEW DAYS SHARE THEM, AND YEAH WITH CLIMAX, WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.:classic_biggrin:

10 hours ago, nisa9022 said:

Really nice animations!  This may be a stupid question but why does your screenshots look so good?  Do you use a Reshade, if so what preset?  What skins?  

HI NISA9092, REALLY THE ONE THAT MADE THE SCREENSHOTS WAS RHUEZ THAT IS IN THIS THREAD AND I AGREE ARE GREAT,

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT:classic_biggrin:

25 minutes ago, SALARMOJ said:

HI NISA9092, REALLY THE ONE THAT MADE THE SCREENSHOTS WAS RHUEZ THAT IS IN THIS THREAD AND I AGREE ARE GREAT,

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT:classic_biggrin:

Oh, it's from Rhuez, I remember her!  Can't believe I missed that, I'll PM her sometime next week.  I installed your animations today and they look to be of pretty high quality.  Definitely going to be keeping my eye on you.

btw... how do you feel about nail polish? 

1 hour ago, nisa9022 said:

Oh, it's from Rhuez, I remember her!  Can't believe I missed that, I'll PM her sometime next week.  I installed your animations today and they look to be of pretty high quality.  Definitely going to be keeping my eye on you.

btw... how do you feel about nail polish? 

nail polish? cosmetic? i like it:blush:, if it's a mod i have not seen it. :cry:

On 1/14/2018 at 5:01 PM, nisa9022 said:

Really nice animations!  This may be a stupid question but why does your screenshots look so good?  Do you use a Reshade, if so what preset?  What skins?  

The skintone is Wild Guy's default skin.

I got the presets, along with a some shaders from here:

https://pastebin.com/La6cYS0t

http://pixelore.tumblr.com/post/166871500838/download-simfileshare-requires-reshade-30

https://reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/2706-shaders-by-ioxa-for-reshade-3-0

https://reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/2990-ported-reshade-2-x-effects

https://pastebin.com/Gn3EUMyf

(The shaders go into the shaders folder of Reshade)

41 minutes ago, Ruehz said:

Woohoo!  Thank you, I was just about to PM you!  This made my night!

17 hours ago, SALARMOJ said:

nail polish? cosmetic? i like it:blush:, if it's a mod i have not seen it. :cry:

lol, I'm a new to the public light as well, just released my first mod here Nisa's Wicked Perversions.  In it there is a nail polish called Ex-Ta-See nail polish which permanently paints your sims nails red and transforms them into a sim with my mod's traits and aspiration.  I'd like to make a standalone nail polish mod which uses the same nail polish application but instead of being permanent it becomes a temporary effect complete with buffs for applying the polish, wearing the polish and debuffs for not having nail polish if your sim becomes addicted.  Anywho, I'd love to have a custom nail polish animation of some sort when I make that mod.  My Wicked Perversions mod isn't to where I want it yet but after I release the next gameplay object I want to start making the standalone nail polish mod.  If you'd be willing, let me know if you'd like to collaborate on it.  If not, then that's okay too.  Absolutely no pressure.  I'm a fan of your work either way!

On 15/1/2018 at 8:32 PM, nisa9022 said:

lol, I'm a new to the public light as well, just released my first mod here Nisa's Wicked Perversions.  In it there is a nail polish called Ex-Ta-See nail polish which permanently paints your sims nails red and transforms them into a sim with my mod's traits and aspiration.  I'd like to make a standalone nail polish mod which uses the same nail polish application but instead of being permanent it becomes a temporary effect complete with buffs for applying the polish, wearing the polish and debuffs for not having nail polish if your sim becomes addicted.  Anywho, I'd love to have a custom nail polish animation of some sort when I make that mod.  My Wicked Perversions mod isn't to where I want it yet but after I release the next gameplay object I want to start making the standalone nail polish mod.  If you'd be willing, let me know if you'd like to collaborate on it.  If not, then that's okay too.  Absolutely no pressure.  I'm a fan of your work either way!

nisa9022 if you can send me a message to see it in more detail, do you think?;)

• 2 weeks later...