11 hours ago, endersgame said:

I see the object download, not seeing the animation file?

10 hours ago, procian said:

No animation file....just objects :(

7 hours ago, jcac said:

Hi
Same here no animation file

1 hour ago, amelettes said:

Yup I am finding the same problem as others of just the objects but no animations

Hello everyone, thank you very much for letting me know and an apology, I was sure that the file had loaded correctly ? ... Anyway.

Again thank you very much and sorry, I just updated again so you can download it without problem, I hope you like this update and that you enjoy it! 

Any questions or problems do not hesitate to comment. ?

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2020 at 8:20 AM, Hannigram38 said:

I enjoyed the bath one very much! Will post a video of it on my profile ;) 

I'm glad that you liked it!! ? If you like you can send the link to your video to watch it... I'm sure it'll be awesome!! Thanks a lot ?

On 9/5/2020 at 2:07 PM, Monsin said:

Great animations!

I have an issue with the Retro Arcade animations, though - I can't even click on the arcade machines ingame. :( Is there anything I need to do besides placing them?

Hey Monsin! I sent you a DM with some steps you can try to make it work, I hope it helps you! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 2:53 AM, procian said:

With the Angwoman_Act_1 is the woman supposed to be fondling the males balls?  or is she fingering him anally? The anim doesn't look right...The rest in the sequence are very good....just not Act 1...... :(

Hey Procian! Yeah indeed the objective are the balls xD I'll check and retouch it, thanks for the observation ?

On 9/15/2020 at 8:45 AM, Random_Troll said:

Don't suppose there's gonna be a load more threesomes/moresomes anytime soon? I love your animations, but feel like they're lacking some MMF/FFM/MMMF etc etc

On 10/15/2020 at 1:32 AM, Praxidike said:

Very nice quality animations! I just hate that I have to use so many custom locations. Will please make some animations on regular locations?

Thank you very much for your suggestions!! Without a doubt I'd like to make more MMF/FFM/MMMF/MMFF... and occupy locations that are more common.
I have yet to catch up with some ideas in development but I'll take that into account for new content ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 3:56 PM, yoyoman69 said:

Those objects, like "Barbarella" don't have animations for me. I place them, there is nothing in the WW menu

Hey yoyo!! 
?Try to do the following:
Download the last .packages (object and animations) from here and make sure you delete all the previous versions from your Mods folder so they won't cause any issues... You could try to delete all of my content from your Mods folder first and then exctract this last ones and place them again.
Sorry for the delay in my answer, I hope this solves the problem?

I downloaded both files and unpacked, but I'm still getting this in the log:

03/31/21 05:38:58 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'BachelOral2.0_ACT01' by 'SALARMOJ'S' missing required props.
03/31/21 05:38:58 [SEX/INFO] Sex Animation 'BachelOral2.0_ACT02' by 'SALARMOJ'S' missing required props.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 8:07 PM, Annnyeong said:

Hello! The archived file keeps getting error when I download it. It says it's broken or corrupted. How do I fix that?

forget it this guy has gone full patron paywall whore now this files here no longer get updated.