22 hours ago, Gimp22 said:

jesus christ .. these are great i put them in the same league as golden 88 and amra ... the sounds he used are a nice change from the same ones everyone else uses .. and getting that booty to jiggle along with the hips is fucking hot .. check out the doggy on the single bed looking top down ... thanks for the animations .. they made my day XD 

oh and lets not forget the 1st animated boob squeeze .. 

Hi Gimp22, thank you very much for the comment, it's nice to know that you enjoy it and wow although I still need more to be at the level of the masters, thank you very much for your punctuation is really encouraging:blush:, I'll continue trying to improve and I will review the animation to correct the error, thank you very much.;)

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jusadbellum said:

There is smthg wrong about these animations. I was going with ottoman animations and suddenly the woman started to fuck my character with strapon. ??? I've lost all my passion. Good work but should be fixed.

Hi Jusadbellum, I will investigate the bug and the why?.
 personally it has not happened to me playing, but I will work on it. Thank you☺️ and sorry hehehe?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2018 at 10:02 PM, SALARMOJ said:

personally it has not happened to me playing, but I will work on it. Thank you☺️ and sorry hehehe?

On 6/17/2018 at 5:02 PM, greenlightning said:

by way thought i'd let you know, you animations are awesome. my sims really enjoyed them. keep up the great work.

On 6/18/2018 at 6:38 AM, infernal171 said:

waiting here anxious for new animations, I want to see your creativity with the new things of the expansion stations eg the rocking chair and etc.

An apology in truth for the delay.
I was working on some inconveniences and tool updates but I'm still on the way, yeah!!?

It's great to know that you like them and in this update that comes there will be more animations from last month that I could not upload and this month. I hope you love them.

with new objects is a good idea but not many can access the newer expansions even though we can come up with something. I'll check it?

On 6/4/2018 at 10:02 PM, SALARMOJ said:

Btw Jusadbellum, I was reviewing the problem that you told me but I do not present an error, it is most likely the configuration that you have in WW, it can be gender recognition for example, Do not hesitate to comment if you still have the problem or you can see the WW guide to configure the mod.?

4 hours ago, arkirary said:

For some reason i cant open the .rar, it says something like "can't be opened as a compressed file". I dont have this problem with others creators files :O

41 minutes ago, parda1970 said:

Hi.

I downloaded the last update. I can't open it. Said that it is a non valid RAR.

Great animations!!!!

Hi parda1970 and arkirary, I have reviewed the problem but it does not present any, it may be the application that you are taking to extract. You can extract it with: 7-zip, winrar or winzip although I recommend more the first 2.? Do not hesitate to comment if the problem continues or if it has been solved.

17 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank you for your new creation's Salarmoj. ? & a thank you to Redabyss for the great idea. ?

6 hours ago, igor2540 said:

Awesome animations,  thanks.

Hey thanks to you igor2540 & B10HAZARDx333. I hope you enjoy the animations and of course great idea by Redabyss!!!?

20 hours ago, supersonica said:

To everyone having trouble extracting with 7-zip: make sure you got an updated version of 7-zip! Mine was really old since I hadn't thought about updating it in years... I did and the rar extracted without a problem :)

That worked!! thank you :D

On 7/3/2018 at 6:06 PM, SALARMOJ said:

Hi parda1970 and arkirary, I have reviewed the problem but it does not present any, it may be the application that you are taking to extract. You can extract it with: 7-zip, winrar or winzip although I recommend more the first 2.? Do not hesitate to comment if the problem continues or if it has been solved.

Hi. I did it with 7-zip and I could open it :) Before I was doing with Winzip. Thanks for your recomendation and congrats for your animations!

7 hours ago, Pablito2 said:

Sorry Couldnt open the rar

Hi Pablito, What program do you use to decompress ?. I recommend 7-zip or winrar, if you already have any of these you may need to update your application. (winrar o 7-zip).?

What error does it send you when you open the .rar?

11 minutes ago, parda1970 said:

Hi. I did it with 7-zip and I could open it :) Before I was doing with Winzip. Thanks for your recomendation and congrats for your animations!

Perfect parda, thanks to you. I hope you like this update.?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2018 at 7:44 AM, DimStyl said:

It's not working.
I can't unzip the file.

Hi Dim sorry for the delay and what error appears?
if it is some error with the decompression application that you use, you can try to update your application (7-zip, winrar and others).?