[mod] [Stellaris] Make Space Sexy Again

7 hours ago, FPSxMcDUCK said:

Love this mod! but can we get a change log by chance. The original post still says there's only 6 events even though you've been adding more. I wouldn't know unless I come back and check the latest replies to see if its been updated or not. 

You can follow this mod and site will send you notifications when it's updated. Also, there is a change log in "massa" folder in file.

18 hours ago, Linxx said:

You can follow this mod and site will send you notifications when it's updated. Also, there is a change log in "massa" folder in file.

Not gonna lie I totally forgot about the notifications through the site. Most mods I download are download and forget since very rarely are they updated at a regular frequency. This one seems to be and I totally love that. Albeit its new so I don't expect the creator to be updating this forever buts it nice to see something that isn't "released" to 1.0 then never updated again. Also didn't even notice the change log in the file, thanks. 

Ok new version is now up. Nothing groundbreaking in this release. Mostly fixing some code and doing some balancing, though I did add two new country events. Pacifists are getting a  huge buff (in terms of this mod) with these new events.

I've previously had issues with the forum removing any edits I've made to the OP, but I think I've figured out why, so it should now be up to date and shows a complete changelog.

@justaidea As of right now I'm not incorporating any of the traits from theman221's mod. I'm waiting till he returns and resumes work on it to see how it 'shakes out'. As of right now its horribly unbalanced and I don't want to tie my mod to it till I have a better idea of what direction he intends to take it. I have toyed, at some length, with the idea of making my own version of the Need to Breed trait (probably toned down quite a bit though).

I have been toying around with a few ideas for infiltration events, but nothing specifically relating to hiveminds. To be honest I sort of view gestalt consciousness empires to be out of the scope of this mod (there's a huge amount of thematic differences when taking them into account), but I'll consider putting a few events like this into the mod further down the road.

Hey mate! Just dropping by to say that I love the idea of the sexy scientist event with the observation post. Sadly I can't get it to work; They'll go missing and nothing will fire. I reduced the time so I could troubleshoot it but in my sleepy state I don't see anything wrong with it... though I did find an extra } in the scientist mount event between options. Once you start event 21 from the console, it'll work kinda, but it won't fire on its own and you switched the

owner = {
            Trigger = {

in the options with

Trigger = {
            Owner = {

I redid that and the locales work. But I can't see the event through to the end, or start it via normal means. I haven't checked the cult part, just not really my style :tongue:

Anyway, any chance of getting a smiliar event in the future? I really like the idea of it. Maybe raiding parties from a nearby country that allows slavery?

@tacomarine Thanks for letting me know. I'm looking into it right now and have a few possible fixes in mind. I may not be able to release a fix this week though, as I'm going to be out of town from tomorrow till Friday and I'll continue to be busy through the weekend.

My future plans are to work on the Primordial event chain which is a tentacle oriented thing. After that I don't have any specific plans, though I have considered doing an aggressive observation event chain as well. We'll see. What I do will be determined by a combination of my mood and what interests me at the time, what pictures I can find for events, and technical abilities.

Raiding for slaves IS definitely doable. There's a mod on the workshop that adds an ascension trait, along with a bunch of others, that enables you to do slave raids (though it doesn't have any flavor or anything to it).

On a side note: after talking with mk40 I've decided that I'll have an option for the Spoils of War event that allows you to 'ban' it for five years or something.

Well if you want ideas, I'm happy to give some! I happen to have been on a modding team for a little bit on Stellaris. Done events, graphics, traits, just about anything that didn't involve new stuff added since the unity DLC. What kind of stuff do you enjoy working on? Like, what kinks specifically? So I can tailer my ideas

@darkspleen

Earlier you were considering something tied to custom systems for possible ideas. If you're interested at all after finishing The Primoridal event I'm planning out a few prescripted empires with the profiles from the sexy xenos mod, the traits from the other mods, and some custom system clusters to add a passive bit of galactic "backstory" for people to play with.

@tacomarine I'm always open to suggestions for events and the like. Looking at what the mod has thus far I think its pretty clear that I'm into tentacles and forced sex. Before working on ideas it is kinda important to know that my creative processes are highly influenced by the availability of images for events. I've been looking for images with consensual alien sex and have found nothing really usable thus far, for example. I've also been toying around with the idea of trying to make the images themselves bigger. When I get a chance I'm going to take a look at the bigger events mod and see if any of its code is applicable to Stellaris.

@Raana As I've said before: at this time I don't intend to make my mod dependent on any other mods. Having said that it wouldn't be too hard to make an addon or standalone mod that requires those mods and adds in prescripted empires.

1 hour ago, darkspleen said:

I've been looking for images with consensual alien sex and have found nothing really usable thus far, for example.

Oh man, that's so true. It's practically impossible to find anything, I couldn't be more agree with that!

Hey, I'm rather new to the game but I'd like to throw out a few ideas and maybe a few images if you don't mind.

I think it'd be neat if there were leader blackmail or humiliation events, such as unfavorable peace or trade deals having the chance to trigger an event where the "winning" faction strips / has sex with the "losing" faction behind closed doors or even broadcasted live with possible lewd blackmail / tribute demands following after.

Another could be a debauched masquerade ball, comprised of multiple Empires or just the elites from yours, could have a masked ball that can effect opinion, diplomacy economy depending on how it plays out.

Or captured soldiers / officers / admirals being used as comfort women by the enemy, with rumors or propaganda videos surfacing.

A planet event where a nudist / skimpy clothing fashion craze is taking hold, possibly related to the pacifist style.

An event where some type of xeno animal is becoming a popular pet on a planet or throughout your empire, only for it to enter breeding season and turn on its 'master.' Maybe with choices to bolster its popularity for a short term happiness gain or restrict sales while you're still researching it, or getting one for your ruler as well, and what to do with them after their breeding frenzy is over.

I'm not entirely sure what kind of images might want, so I kinda just shotgunned a few here. I can write more detailed suggestions or post more images if you'd like.

1948508 - Metroid Samus_Aran crap-man space_pirate.png

Fizzz-476802-Commission_Samus_Aran.png

2015096 - Metroid Samus_Aran crap-man crocomire.png

1789163 - Metroid Samus_Aran crap-man.png

Sparrow-460097-Event_WHOREizon_XIII.jpg

tinkerbomb-546192-Vex_bestiary_adventures.jpg

029_0000_011.jpg

parappa642-557794-Felicias_Hellhound_Encounter_pt_3_by_cheese_ter.jpg

Lucien-545017-Outpost_S-37.jpg

034_0000_030.jpg

tinkerbomb-365906-Star_Wars_slavegirl_and_Nexu.jpg

CharlieZard-435020-Femshep_getting_glazed.png

hdctbpal-380691-A_Slave...or_Pet_9.jpg

hdctbpal-348492-A_Slave...or_Pet_3.jpg

hdctbpal-359169-A_Slave...or_Pet_6.jpg

hdctbpal-354569-A_Slave...or_Pet_5.jpg

hdctbpal-347104-A_Slave...or_Pet_2.jpg

tinkerbomb-408259-Mass_Effect_-_Shepard_pt.10.jpg

hdctbpal-385145-Critical_Mission_Failure_8.jpg

hdctbpal-362772-Critical_Mission_Failure_2_penetration_view.jpg

hdctbpal-366060-Critical_Mission_Failure_3.jpg

@darkspleen

Was mostly just putting it up as an idea for down the line. A lot of what I'm putting together myself is going to be "supplementary" stuff that adds to the existing mods as a sort of extras pack. Regardless I'm still wrestling with some of the coding for a few features anyway so it's not quite ready for use yet either way.

Also, I third the problem of finding decent pics for certain event themes. I may just end up making some of my own if I really have to even if it takes a while.

@justaidea Well I've got a pretty good idea of how I'd do something like that using planetary edicts. Empire-wide edicts would be a bit harder as they go continually.

On another note it looks like it will be possible to make the event images larger.

2018_01_26_1.thumb.png.b94b669f8b8bbfd931baddaeb634b37e.png

Obviously I've got a lot of work to make it functional, but the proof of concept is definitely successful. Better yet I'll be able to set it up so that I can have a variety of image sizes.

On 25/01/2018 at 6:05 PM, Ironzafe said:

Hey, I'm rather new to the game but I'd like to throw out a few ideas and maybe a few images if you don't mind.

I think it'd be neat if there were leader blackmail or humiliation events, such as unfavorable peace or trade deals having the chance to trigger an event where the "winning" faction strips / has sex with the "losing" faction behind closed doors or even broadcasted live with possible lewd blackmail / tribute demands following after.

Another could be a debauched masquerade ball, comprised of multiple Empires or just the elites from yours, could have a masked ball that can effect opinion, diplomacy economy depending on how it plays out.

Or captured soldiers / officers / admirals being used as comfort women by the enemy, with rumors or propaganda videos surfacing.

A planet event where a nudist / skimpy clothing fashion craze is taking hold, possibly related to the pacifist style.

An event where some type of xeno animal is becoming a popular pet on a planet or throughout your empire, only for it to enter breeding season and turn on its 'master.' Maybe with choices to bolster its popularity for a short term happiness gain or restrict sales while you're still researching it, or getting one for your ruler as well, and what to do with them after their breeding frenzy is over.

I'm not entirely sure what kind of images might want, so I kinda just shotgunned a few here. I can write more detailed suggestions or post more images if you'd like.

Reveal hidden contents

1948508 - Metroid Samus_Aran crap-man space_pirate.png

Fizzz-476802-Commission_Samus_Aran.png

2015096 - Metroid Samus_Aran crap-man crocomire.png

1789163 - Metroid Samus_Aran crap-man.png

Sparrow-460097-Event_WHOREizon_XIII.jpg

tinkerbomb-546192-Vex_bestiary_adventures.jpg

029_0000_011.jpg

parappa642-557794-Felicias_Hellhound_Encounter_pt_3_by_cheese_ter.jpg

Lucien-545017-Outpost_S-37.jpg

034_0000_030.jpg

tinkerbomb-365906-Star_Wars_slavegirl_and_Nexu.jpg

CharlieZard-435020-Femshep_getting_glazed.png

hdctbpal-380691-A_Slave...or_Pet_9.jpg

hdctbpal-348492-A_Slave...or_Pet_3.jpg

hdctbpal-359169-A_Slave...or_Pet_6.jpg

hdctbpal-354569-A_Slave...or_Pet_5.jpg

hdctbpal-347104-A_Slave...or_Pet_2.jpg

tinkerbomb-408259-Mass_Effect_-_Shepard_pt.10.jpg

hdctbpal-385145-Critical_Mission_Failure_8.jpg

hdctbpal-362772-Critical_Mission_Failure_2_penetration_view.jpg

hdctbpal-366060-Critical_Mission_Failure_3.jpg

Probably wouldn't be for the best. Stellaris has barely any leader mechanics, unlike CKII you don't roleplay an individual but the entire empire. More importantly, I'm a stern believer that H mods are a waste of time if they don't affect the game in any meaningful way/break the game. So like, these events that you're suggesting. What would trigger them? What would they do mechanics-wise? How would you make it so it doesn't affect people who want to play a non-lewd Empire? How would the AI work with it? That sort of stuff is important.

A big issue I find with quite a few CKII H-Mods, for example, is at the end of the day a lot of the mechanics easily break the game and don't really offer much aside from reward images, so they end up detracting from the gameplay. You want to either improve the gameplay or make the game just as enjoyable as it was before.

That is to say: add substance to the ideas you're giving. ;3;