[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

Wow it's like you read my mind. Was wondering when you were gonna drop the v2 update but it looks like you've been busy adding to the mod. Way to go dude.

Edit: Odd, but I can't seem to find the new humanoid ones so the draenei fox furrys dog furrys or the manga styled humanoids. The machine races are there which is why it's weird.

Delete your mod before adding the new version, it's more safe. You only need the 1.4 file. I just prefer to keep a older version even if it's not vital.

Please comfirm me if it's working again, or not.

Ho! I have forgot. For the sexy synth you need the synthetic dawn expansion normaly.

2 hours ago, Toronam said:

Updated! :beer:;)

Sadly you can't use the new sexy machines to make new robots during the game, i haven't find the solution for the moment.

I think that might be a general problem with custom machine species profiles. I'm not sure if there's a workaround or not, but I think it has something to do with machine empire pops and empire-built robot pops being flagged differently somewhere.

None.

You get access to two extra species looks when you have Synthetic Dawn but both are extra, heavy WIP and honestly mediocre in my eyes.

At your problem: it isn't one.

Only SSX is a category with the new races. SSX with a number attached are for citygraphics and have no races in them.

Stellaris always needs a category for city and ship graphics, it is how the game is coded and not an error.

XD

It's perfectly normal I am a mediocre moddeur.

Sexy non-furred xenos seem to be rare.  Maybe I'll end up doing some recolored shit like my cat bots or the vanilla portraits. Or baybe not I don't know. I don't really want to do recolor. And I do not know the whole internet. Remember that you can make your own version of the mod or send me, why not, pretty picture packs ( maybe with the characters already cut).

Yes it's a good idea! Good lazy stratégie. :wine:

I did not plan to do other version, it can be the opportunity to purge weirdo xenos. Muhaha.

When a mod is uploaded to somewhere without permission, consent or even notification of the mod's author it is per se a stolen mod.

Plus you can never be sure you only get the mod when downloading from other sources. At least steam runs extensive virus checks before publishing a workshop item.

Do. Not. Use. "Mod Archives".

Bug report. To notify mod author new post.

The SSM races i.e. the new machines have a bug.

On tomb worlds the building of new pops is canceled the next month. The spent minerals are not refunded.

Since "Determined Exterminator" starts the player on a tomb world that means the empire capital is going to be crippled for the rest of the game.

I have another custom race for machines but that one is in the normal "machine" category. That one does not suffer from said problem so that bug likely has something to do with stellaris coding.

It's intolerable, this bug must be purged!

I develop the fix.

Edit: I can't believe, it's an old bug but paradox have a non-aggression treaty with it. But a steam modder have already find the solution. Thanks Agamidae.

Anyway this bug is no more.16226.jpg.83d31211be00310f435caaf18d7442d8.jpg

The original mod: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1156522593

The plagiarized fix sexysxenos 1.4.1(not standalone).rar

Hey all, amazing mod, definitely increasing my enjoyment of the game for some strange reason.

What i've done, however, is edited some portraits to suit my kinks a bit more. (No offense intended.)

However, they only show up as leaders, it seems. I've edited the male "Rabbits" and Male "egyptalis" species, but the males only ever show up as leaders, never as pops. Anyone have a solution? I'd like to see some of the male portraits show up as pops on a planet, but they have yet to do so. Does this have to do with the:

pop = { #for a specific pop
            add = {
                portraits = {

Line of code? The male portraits don't seem to be mentioned. Sorry if this has been answered already.