[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

2.2 planet can only create 1 kind of species at a time, if a planet is creating a species that fucked by adorable innocent, that could means this planet could never or having a long time grow population, any fix for that?

Also, gain happiness for other species and resource gain traits are not working as them should be.

18 hours ago, gmirc said:

2.2 planet can only create 1 kind of species at a time, if a planet is creating a species that fucked by adorable innocent, that could means this planet could never or having a long time grow population, any fix for that?

Also, gain happiness for other species and resource gain traits are not working as them should be.

If you have the correct policy you can force a planet to only breed one species of your choice

8 hours ago, Absentia616 said:

If you have the correct policy you can force a planet to only breed one species of your choice

well,just find out that  [sexysxenos traits and more Le Guin beta build 4] have no adorable innocent and terrifying sadist event script added in, so maybe that's why.

I think I found another mistake with the traits, though not as bad as the illegal masturbation civic doing the opposite of what it was supposed to.

The Lewd Waifu trait gives +0% stability for some reason, I don't see why it would be listed if it were intended to be a 0% change. Or maybe it is a .5% change and it got rounded down? 

Edit: Screenshot.

http://prntscr.com/m2liv0

1 hour ago, kamiyosha said:

i feel like a complete idiot asking this, but...……….

I totally forgot how to install this into my game. can I have a quick retrain please?

put the rar file contents into \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod

it should be a folder and a .mod file

Hey, quick question, i'm sure I am messing something up; I can get everything to work EXCEPT for the traits. When I start a new game and go to create a species, all the portraits are there and everything, but the species traits are all just the ones from the vanilla game. This is my first mod, and I am fairly new to Stellaris, so I am sure it is my fault. This is the only mod I am running. The traits and more shows up under the launch menu when I start, it just doesn't follow through I guess?

Thank you in advance for any help, and thank you for creating this mod!

Hey Toronam :)

I saw the mod author of Life Engineering stop updating the mod to 2.1 until there is a another mod author that took over for 2.2

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1618263789  

and https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1622824280 Gods and Guardians (2.2) by  AlphaAsh's Workshop

Requesting a patch when you have extra time :) Thank you

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:18 AM, Toronam said:

Unpack the rar archives in document/paradox interactive/stellaris/mod and activate it in the launcher. :)

Yes the files are unpacked into the /mod file, and I select them at launch. I followed everything to my best understanding, but still, no traits. Everything else, like portraits, work just fine, but not the traits. I know I am not describing it well because I am not familiar with mods, but could you post a picture of how it should look? is there a file I am missing that would cause this to happen? I have all of them in the /mod file, but is there anything more to that?

Thank you for the GOOOOOD mod for me!

and have 1 Question.

Can I spawns only this species for FE/Civ? I got a mod like 'no default paradoxian species.'

In 2.1.3 ver. It's work.(no default species spawn with Primitive and Fallen Empire) but now, do not work.

Sorry for my bad english. but I want know it

22 hours ago, Mact45 said:

Yes the files are unpacked into the /mod file, and I select them at launch. I followed everything to my best understanding, but still, no traits. Everything else, like portraits, work just fine, but not the traits. I know I am not describing it well because I am not familiar with mods, but could you post a picture of how it should look? is there a file I am missing that would cause this to happen? I have all of them in the /mod file, but is there anything more to that? 

Spoiler

seriously2.PNG.1d3a686e2f301c8033277866b8eea650.PNG

12 hours ago, mandarake1 said:

Can I spawns only this species for FE/Civ? I got a mod like 'no default paradoxian species.'

In 2.1.3 ver. It's work.(no default species spawn with Primitive and Fallen Empire) but now, do not work. 

The mod you are using is maybe outdated.

I love this mod, and am currently using it for almost all of species in my games, but it definitely has some room for improvement on the male portraits.
* The elf portrait set's male pictures: all of the futa elves are sexy and consistent with the rest of the portrait set, but the others are mostly generic fully-clothed fantasy outfits. The portrait group could do with more of the sexy kind. aem1.dds is the only good example in the non-futa category.
* The egyptalis portrait group's male pictures aren't quite as severe, but they could also do with some sexying up. Pictures like egyptalis_m1.dds and egyptalis_m3.dds are good examples.