[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

Mods like this are great but I forget that I'm playing a lewd mod. I suggest a event that triggers every 10~25 years involving in some lewd choice. Just some I thought of right now:

A grand empire needs a large population having sex. Rape is made legal for more population growth, lowering happiness for a bit. Or sex techniques are shared for better happiness and society output, But reduce output from "hard" science like engineering and psychics.

After the wormhole tech civilians get to play with portals too, physics boost for the interest in the technology. Or keep it a government exclusive tech, leader get their own portal so they can keep working while getting their needs satisfied.

The population doesn't have enough outlets for their sexual urges and are masturbating with strange toys! Scandalous! Turn a blind eye to it for an engineering boost and a reduced population growth. Or establish whorehouses for influence and energy credits.

On 11/16/2018 at 9:24 AM, Welijnis said:

Mods like this are great but I forget that I'm playing a lewd mod. I suggest a event that triggers every 10~25 years involving in some lewd choice. Just some I thought of right now:

A grand empire needs a large population having sex. Rape is made legal for more population growth, lowering happiness for a bit. Or sex techniques are shared for better happiness and society output, But reduce output from "hard" science like engineering and psychics.

After the wormhole tech civilians get to play with portals too, physics boost for the interest in the technology. Or keep it a government exclusive tech, leader get their own portal so they can keep working while getting their needs satisfied.

The population doesn't have enough outlets for their sexual urges and are masturbating with strange toys! Scandalous! Turn a blind eye to it for an engineering boost and a reduced population growth. Or establish whorehouses for influence and energy credits.

If you want reminders and other indicators that your population is comprised of needy people, use both Make Space Sexy Again (MASSA) and Sexual Gameplay.  Both mods merge with this one and each other nicely.  Either MASSA or Sexual Gameplay have an edict that allows you to encourage nudity with a direct effect of 100% happiness and 150% pop growth.  Also both the other mods have event that pop up every once in a while like 'Xeno-animal breaks out of zoo'  and secret lab loses containment.  Both of which lead to xenophiles having fun (well not in the lab) or xenophobes disliking it.

It's possible to make an event chain but it's not planed. Hum... I have carefully readied the last dev diary but it's not clear for me. I'm likely to scrap the events and the snu fever in an emergency patch just before the game update, i'm not so sure that will work correctly. With the new scale of the populations some events need to be rethinked.

2 hours ago, Toronam said:

It's possible to make an event chain but it's not planed. Hum... I have carefully readied the last dev diary but it's not clear for me. I'm likely to scrap the events and the snu fever in an emergency patch just before the game update, i'm not so sure that will work correctly. With the new scale of the populations some events need to be rethinked.

Yo, when do you want to update your mod? Wanna to update traslation(species title too), btw.

Thx.

Only if you are using the mods the patches are for. For Example if you want to use the Life Engineering mod to create primitives to fold into your empire from scratch the compatibility patch will allow you to create them using the SSX portraits. The Buildable Syths patch will allow you to build Synths using the SSX portraits, while the MASSA version of the patch allows MASSA to play nice with SSX. And the Enhanced Gene Modding patch allows you to pick the SSX portraits after a gene modding project is completes, also works for robomodding the the SSM portraits.

For some reasons the devs have not showed the new pop modifiers, the lines, i mean. I have innocently thinked it will be possible to make our mods fully compatible with the new game just before the update. Or maybe i'm wrong and it's too early. ?️

For the 5 december i do a tiny update with only the option to making work silently the events and i don't scrap them. Let's see if the game will explode.?

On 11/25/2018 at 11:01 PM, Railgunner2160 said:

Only if you are using the mods the patches are for. For Example if you want to use the Life Engineering mod to create primitives to fold into your empire from scratch the compatibility patch will allow you to create them using the SSX portraits. The Buildable Syths patch will allow you to build Synths using the SSX portraits, while the MASSA version of the patch allows MASSA to play nice with SSX. And the Enhanced Gene Modding patch allows you to pick the SSX portraits after a gene modding project is completes, also works for robomodding the the SSM portraits.

So where exactly do I find those mods, cause for example I don't see a "Buildable Synths" mod in Steam Workshop or here.

1 hour ago, HuntressLilith said:

So where exactly do I find those mods, cause for example I don't see a "Buildable Synths" mod in Steam Workshop or here.

It's a compatibility patch for the game itself.

I wanted to do a micro patch for today, adding the option for choosing if the events are visible or not. Epic fail, that doesn't work. Canceled and scraped. Phoque! ?

It has been "dry lately" because everyone and their pet miniature giant space hamster was waiting for 2.2 and not wanting to waste time on making mod improvements for a version that is soon outdated.

As far as I've seen nothing major is changing on the pop graphics and traits department. The later might need a minor patch but the majority of the mods should™ work even after 2.2 dropped.

The anomalies have not really changed either.

The planet modifiers did to some degree and might require patching.

4 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

It has been "dry lately" because everyone and their pet miniature giant space hamster was waiting for 2.2 and not wanting to waste time on making mod improvements for a version that is soon outdated.

As far as I've seen nothing major is changing on the pop graphics and traits department. The later might need a minor patch but the majority of the mods should™ work even after 2.2 dropped.

The anomalies have not really changed either.

The planet modifiers did to some degree and might require patching.

Well Pops are getting "jobs" in this patch which does appear to effect their traits, but the patch has made the necessary changes to mod support to handle all this including adding new modding commands and such.

If you think the game is not so difficult it's normal. You playing with a modded organic species and a big bug make them very depressed and they don't use their foods and goods. Nobody have find how to repair that actually. But if you really want to play with a ssx portrait ( if you are stubborn like me ? ) put this file in the sexyxenos\common\species_class file and replace the old one.

After that the portrait are now with the mammalian and the bugged ssx species will not spawn but it's incompatible with any mod changing the 00_species_class file.

Le Guin is the 2nd most uncomfortable update ever.

2 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/pop-upkeep-custom-species.1134311/

Custom species have a bug that makes them pretty OP and not viable for a serious playthrough.

They have no upkeep.

Was wondering what was going on. Was playing a nearly unmodded game with my brother to familiarize ourselves with the new mechanics, but he was using a custom species off the Workshop and wasn't getting any upkeep penalties like I was.

Kind of wonder why the devs did that though. Since this exact thing caused problems the last time they did it when Machine empires were introduced...

The last time it was not exactly the same.

And it is not the same bug either.

Last time it was the then new archetype system introduced with the patch for the machine expansion. This time it can't be the archetypes as the existing custom races already have them.

Sadly that means we have to wait for the next, nextnext or nextnextnext hotfix to be able to play with our sexy xenos.

On 12/7/2018 at 8:44 PM, Toronam said:

If you think the game is not so difficult it's normal. You playing with a modded organic species and a big bug make them very depressed and they don't use their foods and goods. Nobody have find how to repair that actually. But if you really want to play with a ssx portrait ( if you are stubborn like me ? ) put this file in the sexyxenos\common\species_class file and replace the old one.

Fuck, you will have invisible species! I have completely forgot to remove that! Yes, 3 new species in the next big update. Big thanks JesusKreist. ?

Edit: Found and hunted a crash when clicking the city menu on the empire creation menu.

The finale true file, i hope:

01_ssxspecies_classes.txt

The micro patch i have made was about this...