[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

There are a few bugs in localization involving accented characters (stellaris doesn't seem to like accented characters in their name tables).

A suggestion I have is to change choice options for Snu Fever (and other frequent popup choices) to be a policy option rather than a select window constantly invading your face, you could even put in behind an intermediate tech up to Fever Forever, just have a roundup or something after a quarter-year in game of Snu casualties to keep the player informed

• 2 months later...

I'm back, I've just made a first crude update for the traits and more file, I need to test more things. Surprisingly the events have survived. The portraits cities and countries mods are fine.

With this 3rd new planetary management my mod is probably greatly unbalanced. :P

I've already tweaked some values and I'm steel still doing it with my actual game.

The main new features I've added are 3 experimental flags, 2 origins, 12 technologies for the non gestalt empires and many rooms.

The events will be far less annoying. In fact I like them because I'm a weird xenophile purifier but I understand their are far too much common.

It's written without google trad, my english is potentially butchered.

Welcome back Toronam! Great hearing from you again! Hopefully you're doing well!

That is awesome that you updated the mod! Thank you very much! Hope to see a mod combability patch from the mod, Species Engineering and Engineers of Life - 1.2.2 (if its needed) 

Found the code for that.

NOR = {
                text = civic_tooltip_pacifist
                value = ethic_pacifist
                value = ethic_fanatic_pacifist

}

The 2nd line should read

text = civic_tooltip_not_pacifist

If you want to use it as a pacifist, you would have to remove the whole top code section.

Welcome back and thanks for the update!

Just heads up the Sexyxenotraits -mod seems to conflict with planet view in UI overhaul dynamic and 36 building slots mods. Removing planet_view.gui from the mod files fixed the problem but I got no idea if it brakes something else.

Disregard that, I am an idiot who forgot that I need to run Bigger planet view together with UI overhaul and extra building slots.

3 hours ago, SimsFanMSia said:

I've downloaded this mod and it did not appear in my playlist.  Please help me walkthrough on how to properly install this mod..

More information needed, please.

Have you installed other LL mods for Stellaris before?

If not, use the [Add More Mods] from the playlist tab of the launcher.

If you have used LL mods before, please make sure they are in the correct folder: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod

Per mod, there should be two items in the above location, the file folder, and the associated MOD file with the exact same name.

You need to get them out of the main extracted folder.

Looking at the new origins it appears that the escaped gene sex slave is missing its effect text. The "perfect body" trait is added to your species, but is there any other effects? I like the idea here but it seems a little lacking only granting +5% happiness and +20 habitability.

9 hours ago, Florian1024 said:

Hi @Xenophile Isolationist ,

Frist, very good mod, I Iove it, but can you fix the Trojan virus detection on your last update , please ?

image.png.4caa1d999b87b3e0d7d6fe7a612f1c69.png

I also had this problem, is it a false positive or did the file really get infected with a trojan?

1 hour ago, zt0er said:

I also had this problem, is it a false positive or did the file really get infected with a trojan?

I see nothing when I scan it with Windows Defender, and that particular trojan has been around for a couple of years...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?Name=Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml&ThreatID=2147748148

...so probably a false positive.

4 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Looking at the new origins it appears that the escaped gene sex slave is missing its effect text. The "perfect body" trait is added to your species, but is there any other effects? I like the idea here but it seems a little lacking only granting +5% happiness and +20 habitability.

After a quick look through the files, it appears that there isn't anything else yet.  However +20 habitability is a pretty solid bonus for a trait that doesn't cost any trait points or a trait slot and has an impact on pop growth, happiness, and resource production.  Happiness in turn further increases resource production.  So while this bonus appears small, it's actually pretty significant.

11 hours ago, Sakhmeth said:

More information needed, please.

Have you installed other LL mods for Stellaris before?

If not, use the [Add More Mods] from the playlist tab of the launcher.

If you have used LL mods before, please make sure they are in the correct folder: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod

Per mod, there should be two items in the above location, the file folder, and the associated MOD file with the exact same name.

You need to get them out of the main extracted folder.

This is my first time download a LL mod for Stellaris.  Although it did not appear in my Playlist it did appear in my game. All portraits and traits, are there in game.. 

So my problem is solve.. 

9 hours ago, schroecat said:

After a quick look through the files, it appears that there isn't anything else yet.  However +20 habitability is a pretty solid bonus for a trait that doesn't cost any trait points or a trait slot and has an impact on pop growth, happiness, and resource production.  Happiness in turn further increases resource production.  So while this bonus appears small, it's actually pretty significant.

Oh I definitely agree that the raw numbers are powerful, what I meant is lacking in flavor and interesting ways to play an empire with this origin. The name implies something quite enticing; the actual mechanics are rather generic. Something like Rogue servitors but for a biological empire would be interesting. What would people like to see?

8 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Oh I definitely agree that the raw numbers are powerful, what I meant is lacking in flavor and interesting ways to play an empire with this origin. The name implies something quite enticing; the actual mechanics are rather generic. Something like Rogue servitors but for a biological empire would be interesting. What would people like to see?

Some kind of event where the "overlord" species that they escaped from tries to recapture them could be interesting.  Perhaps a paired spawn of some description somewhere in the galaxy, and the player can either fight them directly, or build up a sufficient number of allies to protect them.  No clue how that would be implemented though.

2 hours ago, schroecat said:

Some kind of event where the "overlord" species that they escaped from tries to recapture them could be interesting.  Perhaps a paired spawn of some description somewhere in the galaxy, and the player can either fight them directly, or build up a sufficient number of allies to protect them.  No clue how that would be implemented though.

Something like the Lost Colony origin, only it's an advanced empire of some other species instead of your own, and has a number of pops of your species as slaves.

My computer is trying to protect me by stopping me from downloading this, claiming it has viruses. :/

LET ME AT THE LEWDS JERK!

(In case it isn't obvious, the jerk in this situation is my computer, not the mod maker.)

13 hours ago, ArcaneHowitzer said:

Something like the Lost Colony origin, only it's an advanced empire of some other species instead of your own, and has a number of pops of your species as slaves.

One of the Modjam2020 origins (paradigm shift) as well as a base game origin (Scion) had you start off as the vassal of a fallen empire, fulfilling quests for them in order to gain their favor and rewards. If you were to apply this line of thought? Could be interesting with some special events exchanging sexual favors for bonuses. Start off as a sub and eventually be given the opportunity to absorb the fallen empire as they become dependent on your civilization as breeding partners?