[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

18 minutes ago, tommyboyx595 said:

I just downloaded this mod and all of the default empires disappeared other than the ones added by the mod... is there a fix to that or a way to randomly generate ai empires because i really don't want to custom design each empire, i like kinda being surprised by those i find.

I'm sorry, it was actually a different mod causing the issue.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:38 PM, Ozvelpoon said:

I just had an idea after getting the Brain Slug event for the first time. It would be a continuation of the event for any species with the Snu-Fever; Light Snu-Fever; or Oversexualized traits once the Slug Phobia modifier is removed. I call it "Slut Slugs"

" It seems that the brain slug population that has integrated itself into [species name] society has begun to be affected by our species insatiable lust. Medical personnel from across our colonies have begun reporting that the brain slug parasites have begun to migrate from the brain stem into other nerve endings throughout the body; the genitals and erogenous zones in particular. Effected individuals report a redoubling of their already insatiable labeedo, and increased mental ability leading up to and immediately following orgasm. {Species name] scientists theorize that the chemical release from constant orgasm in the [species name] population has caused the brain slugs to adapt and thrive in their new hosts and reinforce their lascivious nature. This combined with our societiesnewfound acceptance of brain slugs has caused has caused quite the social phenomenon; citizens are actively seeking out these afflicted individuals for sex to "get slugged"."

The resolution of the event would replace the Brain Slug trait with a new "Slut Slug" trait with more society research and unity, and lower physics and engineering; the population growth speed would also be removed. New pulse events similar to Snu-fever would now begin converting you non brain slug pops into Slut Slug pops.

Let me know what you think.

I think this is awesome!

Long time lurker here. Downloaded the mod the other day and went through console warnings and errors today. Traits part of the mod had some stuff that needed to change for 2.6 compatibility. I've fixed most of the problems, but have came to a standstill.

Didn't even dare to look at the diplomacy_ssx_event_view_broken UI file. Besides that remaining offenders are missing triggers: jobs_save_goods, which can probably be just removed? dpcb_trigger_job, which I have no clue what to do about. is_wary_of in diplo_phrases is another one I'm uncertain on what to do about and just commented it out. I also commented out unused traits in conditions, and an unfinished building + related civic, since they didn't seem finished. Giving slaves unity and society production with related trait and civic had to be done through pop_categories in current version, which is a shame, since it makes mod incompatible with anything that modifies slave job. Also kinda half-assed adding them (didn't add tooltip to show what they give). Lastly I replaced indentations with tabs only in .txt files via script.

So, I would like to know what were the dpcb_trigger_job and jobs_save_goods and if I should just dispose of the diplomacy_ssx_event_view_broken for a personal version, so I could get myself a nice clean one to play with?

PS: Uploaded the mod with fixes if someone else or mod author has use for it.

ssx_traits_2.6.zip

On 4/17/2020 at 12:34 AM, Doctor Temmie said:

Need help portraits mod is not showing up in launcher, but it was on there this morning. As are two other mods

Check that descriptor and mod files are correctly formatted: https://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Modding#File_and_folder_structure Reinstalling the launcher fixed the issue for me when mods weren't showing up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay so im only using the portrait pack . if i open the mod file i can see there are ALOT of portraits but when i load the game, either with just this mod or with lustful void and it compatibility patch, i can only choose from 18 when creating an empire. am i doing something wrong?

On 5/7/2020 at 5:46 PM, cbvbadlarry said:

okay so im only using the portrait pack . if i open the mod file i can see there are ALOT of portraits but when i load the game, either with just this mod or with lustful void and it compatibility patch, i can only choose from 18 when creating an empire. am i doing something wrong?

Yes you are, those 18 "portraits" only select which type of portraits you have access to. Go to the Ruler screen and you'll be able to change through all the portraits of that category using the "phenotype" buttons!

1 hour ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Yes you are, those 18 "portraits" only select which type of portraits you have access to. Go to the Ruler screen and you'll be able to change through all the portraits of that category using the "phenotype" buttons!

thought it was user error since no one else mentioned it. Thanks for helping me understand what was going on.

32 minutes ago, cbvbadlarry said:

thought it was user error since no one else mentioned it. Thanks for helping me understand what was going on.

Can you upload the mod with only the” portraits“ package,for2.7。The previous mod will cause problems in the game, which I mentioned above.

2 hours ago, cc.darkness said:

Can you upload the mod with only the” portraits“ package,for2.7。The previous mod will cause problems in the game, which I mentioned above.

The "sexysxenos_portraits.rar" file works perfectly fine for 2.6.3, and 2.7/2.7.1 doesn't appear to touch the portraits. Are you on windows or linux, also when was the last time you updated the portraits part of the mod?

Edit: Simply telling us that "There are serious bugs when creating Empire and selecting city appearance,game BOMB !" doesn't really help! What EXACTLY is happening, we need more details to help you with your issue!!

2 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

The "sexysxenos_portraits.rar" file works perfectly fine for 2.6.3, and 2.7/2.7.1 doesn't appear to touch the portraits. Are you on windows or linux, also when was the last time you updated the portraits part of the mod?

Edit: Simply telling us that "There are serious bugs when creating Empire and selecting city appearance,game BOMB !" doesn't really help! What EXACTLY is happening, we need more details to help you with your issue!!

It works! Maybe it's a mod conflict. I downloaded several old files last time. Now I only install portrait mod.

Thank you very much.

On 4/17/2020 at 5:52 PM, unown said:

Long time lurker here. Downloaded the mod the other day and went through console warnings and errors today. Traits part of the mod had some stuff that needed to change for 2.6 compatibility. I've fixed most of the problems, but have came to a standstill.

Didn't even dare to look at the diplomacy_ssx_event_view_broken UI file. Besides that remaining offenders are missing triggers: jobs_save_goods, which can probably be just removed? dpcb_trigger_job, which I have no clue what to do about. is_wary_of in diplo_phrases is another one I'm uncertain on what to do about and just commented it out. I also commented out unused traits in conditions, and an unfinished building + related civic, since they didn't seem finished. Giving slaves unity and society production with related trait and civic had to be done through pop_categories in current version, which is a shame, since it makes mod incompatible with anything that modifies slave job. Also kinda half-assed adding them (didn't add tooltip to show what they give). Lastly I replaced indentations with tabs only in .txt files via script.

So, I would like to know what were the dpcb_trigger_job and jobs_save_goods and if I should just dispose of the diplomacy_ssx_event_view_broken for a personal version, so I could get myself a nice clean one to play with?

ssx_traits_2.6.zip 42.03 MB · 75 downloads

that's pretty beast. 

now if only me or someone else could find the time and motivation to fix the broken english... 

Hello! I haven't being here since a small moment. Sorry, I have lost my interest to the game, so I correct and update my mods at a super slow speed.

But the traits and more for 2.2 and more mod is updated. With few fix, 3 new traits and an unfinished but usable name list (SSM 2). I don't remember that I said there is somes new rooms since something like multiple months? XD At least I'm sure it's finally done.

The 2.7 is not officially supported because *drum roll* that's an additional mess. If somebody have managed to get the 2nd tech of the habitats i'm super interested.

And the scrolls bars are still absent in the species list, I will be forced to update the fat ssx portraits mod to move the hidden portraits in an empty list.

Next time I will find what funny minor negative traits I can add, and i do something for the pathetic sexysxenos countries mod, with good engrish lore. ?

On 4/2/2020 at 12:43 PM, dolco said:

May I pick some of the pictures from your mod and add them to my portrait mod that I might be posting in the future?

Yes! Sorry if i respond a bit late.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:38 AM, Ozvelpoon said:

Let me know what you think.

That's really nice! Sadly, i'm not motivated enough to make new events.

On 4/18/2020 at 2:52 AM, unown said:

The diplomacy_ssx_event_view_broken.gui, eventwindow_ssx.gui and ssx_custom_ui are just piece of junk of an abandoned project.

dpcb_trigger_job is a small script optimizing the pop jobs but normally, since the 2.6.0 he is obsolete.

jobs_save_goods : i don't known what it's this and his job/role.

And thanks for your work, I'm very likely to retrofit the corrections. ?

18 hours ago, Rin_rolf said:

now if only me or someone else could find the time and motivation to fix the broken english... 

I do my best but my "best" is bad. ? I'm often forced to make, short, cold and scientific/detached looking descriptions.

On 5/14/2020 at 12:10 AM, fire432 said:

I figure out what I was doing wrong but every time I put on the game the mods not working

You're probably putting them in

.../steamapps/common/stellaris/mod

but the game never checks that folder.

The correct filepath is the stupid, random folder which pops up in

.../PC/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod

it even has a lovely mod folder premade for you.

Source: stellaris.paradoxwikis .com/mods

on the plus side I now know where my settings file is. ffs.

If that doesn't work, your filepaths (in the .mod file) don't match up. [edit: removed incorrect info]

I think it's just lets you wage a war while still taking "pacifist" ethics and its bonuses. Looks like its only an option when Snu fever is triggered. 

I started playing a few games with a second slave race with Snu fever, and so far the fever just has a habit of slowly killing my second race, which really screws with the population values of my starting planet. Keep losing district squares by 1 cause someone had to go get raped to death. I tried stacking enough growth mods to offset it, but still hasn't worked. 

On 5/16/2020 at 10:14 PM, Sybian said:

Can anyone explain to me how the xeno rape civic works? I'm surrounded by hostile empires, but cannot make total war. Am I missing something with the "Weird xenophobe befriender personality?" 

At least from what I noticed, it may also be related to what kind of CBs other have against you. Although in the case of another WXB empire I made this lead to an undending war when it decided to declare a xeno rape war on my current WXB empire. On the one hand, I can definitely win this. On the other, perhaps I should make sure everything's up to date.

22 hours ago, AsteriskCGY said:

I think it's just lets you wage a war while still taking "pacifist" ethics and its bonuses. Looks like its only an option when Snu fever is triggered. 

I started playing a few games with a second slave race with Snu fever, and so far the fever just has a habit of slowly killing my second race, which really screws with the population values of my starting planet. Keep losing district squares by 1 cause someone had to go get raped to death. I tried stacking enough growth mods to offset it, but still hasn't worked. 

Snu fever = death

Light snu fever = assimilation

I wanted to make a super Assimilator 

hey so i took what Unown did and fixed a large chunk of the english grammar. although, since i struggled to understand a lot of what the author, Toronam, actually intended for the salacious machine empire in their writing, i ended up taking some creative license and rewrote a lot of that specific empire. for everything else i tried to keep as true to to what was intended as feasibly understood. There might be some stuff i missed though. There were a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, but that is expected with projects like this. 

On 5/12/2020 at 9:27 AM, Toronam said:

I do my best but my "best" is bad. ? I'm often forced to make, short, cold and scientific/detached looking descriptions.

don't worry about it. x3 i can tell you worked really hard, and when you aren't completely fluent in a language, there's only so much you can do.  Feel free to use, modify, or adapt any of the english corrections i made. as far as i am concerned, what i wrote is a public resource for anyone to do with as they please. I don't require credit or anything, and if you don't like the changes that's fine too! 

I want to make clear, i love what you did with this mod. Just editing it was time consuming and tedious. I can't imagine how hard it would be to write it from scratch. You have my respect.

EDIT: fixed an issue with condition requirements for playing salacious machine civic. opps. 

sexysxenostraits English Corrected.mod

ssx_traits_2.6 English corrected.zip