[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

9 hours ago, Toronam said:

No origins planed, for now.

I have corrected the ssx trait and more. The first bug is a feature, it's for those who use "mod menu", you can ignore it. The second bug is now moved to a better world, i was not sure from where was this "build queue desc", thanks.

Hello Toronam

Thank you for continuing to update this mod before asking a question.

I have commented before, but there is no answer, so I ask again.

Is the event screen the same 952x340 size as before?

5 hours ago, Auofcomen said:

Hello Toronam

Thank you for continuing to update this mod before asking a question.

I have commented before, but there is no answer, so I ask again.

Is the event screen the same 952x340 size as before?

Oups, yes it's the same size.

I have patched again ssx traits and more, the planet window is nicer again. It's a little different from the previous modification.

preview:

Spoiler

2_22.PNG.6f9ecc03d88850570283cfd07915f751.PNG

Could you add some minus traits? (which give additional trait points) Such as, "small penis" or "small breasts". I'm not saying there should be a tons of traits such as LV does, but there's a limit in choosing SSX plus traits with only vanillar minus triats. 

On 3/22/2020 at 10:47 PM, Toronam said:

Oups, yes it's the same size.

I have patched again ssx traits and more, the planet window is nicer again. It's a little different from the previous modification.

preview:

Hide contents

2_22.PNG.6f9ecc03d88850570283cfd07915f751.PNG

Ah, Thank you for answering the question.

So Maybe I should prepare the event image again.

And I'm also going to upload a personally made portrait.

22 hours ago, Astralbody13 said:

Anyone know the steps to install this mod? 

please, I've been looking at this for almost a week

You install it just like any other manually installed mod. Place it in your "Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod" folder, that "mod" not "mods". You must place both the folder containing the mods filles and the .mod file that accompanies it into the "Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod" folder.

1 hour ago, Railgunner2160 said:

You install it just like any other manually installed mod. Place it in your "Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod" folder, that "mod" not "mods". You must place both the folder containing the mods filles and the .mod file that accompanies it into the "Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod" folder.

Tried that but it said I need 2.2 or 2.3 unless you're talking about another file that I'm too dumb to know about.

5 hours ago, Astralbody13 said:

Tried that but it said I need 2.2 or 2.3 unless you're talking about another file that I'm too dumb to know about.

Which of the files are you downloading from the main page? you need "sexyxenos_portraits.rar" and "sexyxenos traits & more for stellaris 2.2 and beyond.rar". As far as Sexy Xenos Portraits are concerned you can ignore the warning regarding needing 2.2.*, the files still work without issue, the version number in the .mod file is simply an old one. you can ignore the red triangle and warning regarding out of date mods.

Edit: If the red triangle bothers you that much open the .mod file with a text editor and simply change the version number to 2.6.*

Edit2: Just because the launcher says a mod is out-of-date does not mean the mod is broken in any way, it simply means that the version number in the mod's .mod file does not match the current version. Some mods are indeed broken, but that warning is simply a version mismatch warning. The launcher doesn't check any deeper than that, so read a mod's comments or try the mod yourself if it has that warning, because you've got better than 50/50 odds that alot of portrait mods have an out-of-date warning but will work just fine if it doesn't go back farther than 2.0.

On 3/25/2020 at 12:33 AM, Railgunner2160 said:

Which of the files are you downloading from the main page? you need "sexyxenos_portraits.rar" and "sexyxenos traits & more for stellaris 2.2 and beyond.rar". As far as Sexy Xenos Portraits are concerned you can ignore the warning regarding needing 2.2.*, the files still work without issue, the version number in the .mod file is simply an old one. you can ignore the red triangle and warning regarding out of date mods.

Edit: If the red triangle bothers you that much open the .mod file with a text editor and simply change the version number to 2.6.*

Edit2: Just because the launcher says a mod is out-of-date does not mean the mod is broken in any way, it simply means that the version number in the mod's .mod file does not match the current version. Some mods are indeed broken, but that warning is simply a version mismatch warning. The launcher doesn't check any deeper than that, so read a mod's comments or try the mod yourself if it has that warning, because you've got better than 50/50 odds that alot of portrait mods have an out-of-date warning but will work just fine if it doesn't go back farther than 2.0.

Got it, will try later

You have an a.i. help mod that is not compatible with this mod. Either by an oversight or decision of that other mod author.

Thing is these mods alter the weighting of the jobs i.e. how attractive pops see them when they seek a job. Problem is these completely new jobtypes are set to 0 by that other mod.

Depending on unemployed benefits they do see these jobs as unattractive or very unattractive ...

Loading that overhaul before SSX should™ rectify that but there's no guarantee.

Viciously submissive +1 and the -1 Influence ruler trait is not working, my games all have the same influence grown with or without these 'perks' ;) Any fix for this or does it need to be fixed?

P.s. WTF does lewd art protector do? Would be nice if these things had some bonus. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just had an idea after getting the Brain Slug event for the first time. It would be a continuation of the event for any species with the Snu-Fever; Light Snu-Fever; or Oversexualized traits once the Slug Phobia modifier is removed. I call it "Slut Slugs"

" It seems that the brain slug population that has integrated itself into [species name] society has begun to be affected by our species insatiable lust. Medical personnel from across our colonies have begun reporting that the brain slug parasites have begun to migrate from the brain stem into other nerve endings throughout the body; the genitals and erogenous zones in particular. Effected individuals report a redoubling of their already insatiable labeedo, and increased mental ability leading up to and immediately following orgasm. {Species name] scientists theorize that the chemical release from constant orgasm in the [species name] population has caused the brain slugs to adapt and thrive in their new hosts and reinforce their lascivious nature. This combined with our societies newfound acceptance of brain slugs has caused has caused quite the social phenomenon; citizens are actively seeking out these afflicted individuals for sex to "get slugged"."

The resolution of the event would replace the Brain Slug trait with a new "Slut Slug" trait with more society research and unity, and lower physics and engineering; the population growth speed would also be removed. New pulse events similar to Snu-fever would now begin converting you non brain slug pops into Slut Slug pops.

Let me know what you think.

I just downloaded this mod and all of the default empires disappeared other than the ones added by the mod... is there a fix to that or a way to randomly generate ai empires because i really don't want to custom design each empire, i like kinda being surprised by those i find.