Jump to content
Toronam

[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.6

Recommended Posts

So I started a game as rogue servitors with my bio pops having the gentle snu trait, thinking they would snu other bio pops I "acquired." I managed to get the league precursor so I got a city planet thing (can't spell it, don't wanna look it up) and dumped all my bio pops there. It's been a few years and nothing has happened.

 

Is the gentle snu event locked to having that race as your starter? Or do I just have to wait longer?

Link to post
5 hours ago, golnor said:

So I started a game as rogue servitors with my bio pops having the gentle snu trait, thinking they would snu other bio pops I "acquired." I managed to get the league precursor so I got a city planet thing (can't spell it, don't wanna look it up) and dumped all my bio pops there. It's been a few years and nothing has happened.

 

Is the gentle snu event locked to having that race as your starter? Or do I just have to wait longer?

Gentile Snu Snu triggers at any empire, even yours and don't need beeing your main spicies, just you have to wait, and the Frist League planet is Fen Habbanis, a Ecumnopolis, thoguh it seems for me when more pops with gentile snu snu in a planet tends to trigger the event more often

Link to post

Gentle snu snu have 0.5% of chances every month to happen on every planets, 0.75% in a xenophile country and 1% in a fanatic xenophile. I want it to be uncommon but you are unlucky. Increase the probability by having snu pops and non snu pop on a maximum of planets.

Link to post

having a small issue.  when i add the download file's to the mod folder for stellaris it does show on the mod menu but noting from this mod appears in game that i could find... if there a step i need to do plz let me know? id greatly appreciate it  :D

Link to post

Make sure the mod is active in the mod menu, and try deactivating all other mods to make sure it's not a compatibility issue, shouldn't be but just in case

 

Make sure you are using the correct version of the mod, The only files you need are (sexysxenos_1.9.rar 219.95 MB) for the portraits and/or (sexysxenos traits and more for Le Guin 2.2.rar 23.61 MB) for the traits and civics

Link to post
On 5/27/2019 at 7:25 PM, Absentia616 said:

Make sure the mod is active in the mod menu, and try deactivating all other mods to make sure it's not a compatibility issue, shouldn't be but just in case

 

Make sure you are using the correct version of the mod, The only files you need are (sexysxenos_1.9.rar 219.95 MB) for the portraits and/or (sexysxenos traits and more for Le Guin 2.2.rar 23.61 MB) for the traits and civics

Okay, I did add all of the download ables so that's probably the issue xD

I will update if it's working or not this weekend when I return form work. 

 

update: ok so i delete all the files and redownloaded those two files, didn't work so i 7-zip them both and had to pull the 2 files out of each then delete the now 2 empty folders and it seems to be working fine.

thank you Absentia616 for the info on which files i needed. :D

Link to post

Great Mod!

 

I love the "Snu Fever" ethic/trait.  Such things have actually been known in Science Fiction and can actually help to model "real" sci-fi races.  One example in particular "The Mote in God's Eye."  The Moties are three armed bat-like aliens.  And, as one of the novels taglines says, the Moties must literally breed or die!

Link to post

Thank you for the mod. I actually came across an incompatibility. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=883377455 and your mod appear to have an incompatibility. On game startup the enigmatic tech mod has two civics and these civics spawn buildings on your home planet. Unfortunately those buildings instantly are destroyed and non repairable after a day passes. I'm not sure what's going on other than there being some startup scripts at play here between the two mods that don't agree with one another.

 

I'd fix it myself but i'm not all that familiar with scripting events/civics.

 

Worst case scenario I just purge that mod, but it's been a staple for me.

Link to post
14 hours ago, lordofpie7000 said:

Thank you for the mod. I actually came across an incompatibility. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=883377455 and your mod appear to have an incompatibility. On game startup the enigmatic tech mod has two civics and these civics spawn buildings on your home planet. Unfortunately those buildings instantly are destroyed and non repairable after a day passes. I'm not sure what's going on other than there being some startup scripts at play here between the two mods that don't agree with one another.

 

I'd fix it myself but i'm not all that familiar with scripting events/civics.

 

Worst case scenario I just purge that mod, but it's been a staple for me.

Can you be more specific with your empire and species set up, because I tried To repeat the problem, and I'm coming up empty, the buildings added by the other mods still function perfectly fine and do not break down or need repairing, I tried it twice with different combinations of traits and civics with the Enigmatic heirs Civic for an entire year and no problems.

Link to post
5 hours ago, Absentia616 said:

Can you be more specific with your empire and species set up, because I tried To repeat the problem, and I'm coming up empty, the buildings added by the other mods still function perfectly fine and do not break down or need repairing, I tried it twice with different combinations of traits and civics with the Enigmatic heirs Civic for an entire year and no problems.

I'm coming up empty as well now. I'm going to chalk it up to stellaris mod voodoo. Anyways, thank you for looking into it, I appreciate your time.

Link to post
13 hours ago, matthew18 said:

Unfortunately for the new update causes empty dialog boxes to spawn, and when investigated via the gui interface check, the source of the spam is due to this mod in particular snu fever event chain.

20190604224538_1.jpg

Hmm... ancient relics was supposed to add new event chains, maybe it just needs a rework of that specific file, plus using the .mod notepad trick to update the mods up to 2.3, and that's how you can update it for now. I'm in the middle of my own mod creation (just some lewd diplomacy dialogue replacers), but I'll look around if anyone has noticed what's changed.

Link to post

It's when an event cannot be understood by the game. But it work fine with me on the 2.3. Your file is older than expected?

 

Edit:

 Emergency update for ssx trait and more 2.3.

 Known issues : missing localisation for every language english except and missing text for the starting event and the first contact event when playing with the new Salacious Machine civic.

Link to post

So even though the mod lists it as 2.2 its okay to use in 2.3 right? I deleted the old countries and traits and more and downloaded the newer ones. I'm about to try but just making sure its not my end that's wrong if it is supposed to say 2.3.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Desionessa said:

I've updated but am still getting the infinite empty dialogue boxes after starting a new game.

So am I, this issue starts on new games. I did pickup the new lost wonders, and update this mod with the most resent file available. 

Link to post

@Toronam could you perhaps label the date you uploaded files to the name? Loverlab doesn't indicate which files have been updated or are new, having to redownload every file when and update comes out just to see what is new and what hasn't been updated is a hassle.

Link to post

I had the  infinite empty dialogue boxes problem with a new game. Found that I had overwritten the old Traits and more file with the new 2,3 traits and more. Deleting Traits and more files from Mods folder, then drooping ONLY the 2.3 Traits and more fixed it for me. Maybe the author could update the file name of the old Traits file to show 1.9. Hope this helps anybody having the  infinite empty dialogue boxes issue.  New to Stellaris and this mod. Great mod, hope to see more soon.

Link to post
On 6/7/2019 at 12:22 PM, Davidchan said:

@Toronam could you perhaps label the date you uploaded files to the name? Loverlab doesn't indicate which files have been updated or are new, having to redownload every file when and update comes out just to see what is new and what hasn't been updated is a hassle.

But I wrote a changelog with what file is upgraded...

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...