[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

On 4/24/2019 at 7:06 PM, Sekeis said:

is it right that the ssx countries mod is not supported by the newest version of the game?

sry if it already got answered but i am new to this game and the mods for it 

It's still compatible.

15 hours ago, dragon13 said:

any chance of geting an insectoid-like species in this mod?

No, too rare.

I give up on this mod. There are too many confusingly named files with unclear instructions for out-dated versions. I got it to work once. Snu Fever was working and everything. After some changes to my setup, I can't figure out the magic combination of files to make it work again though. At least fix the formatting of the bullet points in the install instruction section so it is legible please.

My error.log is overflowing with:

[07:10:40][effect.cpp:497]: Script Error, attempted to execute an effect on an unsupported scope!
Event: event_snu_fever.1

Which points to:

96 = { planet_event = { id = rien_event.1 } }

7 hours ago, eatmorehumans said:

I give up on this mod. There are too many confusingly named files with unclear instructions for out-dated versions. I got it to work once. Snu Fever was working and everything. After some changes to my setup, I can't figure out the magic combination of files to make it work again though. At least fix the formatting of the bullet points in the install instruction section so it is legible please.

My error.log is overflowing with:

[07:10:40][effect.cpp:497]: Script Error, attempted to execute an effect on an unsupported scope!
Event: event_snu_fever.1

Which points to:

96 = { planet_event = { id = rien_event.1 } }

I'm pretty sure you just need these:

sexysxenos traits and more for Le Guin 2.2.rar

sexysxenos_1.9.rar

You can also have:

sexysxenos cities.rar

sexysxenos countries (requirements).rar

I run with only sexysxenos_1.9

I like that you separated the portraits from Twistedscarlett's style into its own set. Not only because they're the most attractive of the bunch, but also because it makes some of my custom empires look a bit more uniform by having just one art style.

Though I did notice a lack of Twilight. Not your fault though since their gallery doesn't really have any images that would really fit in as a portrait. I did notice one of the new ones could work though so I did some editing and added it to my files as ml159 (since that was the first number that didn't have an image in the files).

Spoiler

ml159.png.20ae9399575cab2f8cf74351c786f499.png

Only part that sucks is that adding it to the list apparently shifted all of the portraits in my in-progress game for some reason. So none of them look like who they're supposed to anymore. ?

Just wish there were some proper male human portraits. Been using the egyptian styled ones as a stand-in instead.

On 5/1/2019 at 10:38 PM, Raana said:

I like that you separated the portraits from Twistedscarlett's style into its own set. Not only because they're the most attractive of the bunch, but also because it makes some of my custom empires look a bit more uniform by having just one art style.

Though I did notice a lack of Twilight. Not your fault though since their gallery doesn't really have any images that would really fit in as a portrait. I did notice one of the new ones could work though so I did some editing and added it to my files as ml159 (since that was the first number that didn't have an image in the files).

Hide contents

ml159.png.20ae9399575cab2f8cf74351c786f499.png

Only part that sucks is that adding it to the list apparently shifted all of the portraits in my in-progress game for some reason. So none of them look like who they're supposed to anymore. ?

Just wish there were some proper male human portraits. Been using the egyptian styled ones as a stand-in instead.

We have to face facts, there is NEVER enough twilight lol

49 minutes ago, Absentia616 said:

We have to face facts, there is NEVER enough twilight lol

I personally favor Rainbow, but Twilight is still one of my top favorites. ?

Also, I ended up adjusting that portrait to the right slightly because it was a little too far to the left in the leader portrait boxes.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Dadicho said:

Nothing on my part,downloaded the file and every thing is fine for me.Only txt ,yml and dds files.

Hmm. It was a bit odd, as I had previously downloaded it without a problem, and was re-downloading it for a legacy run. Then windows said every copy I had contained the trojan. 

And now I just downloaded it again, no problems. Weird.

I found a few decent images that could be used for human male portraits in either the human or anime portrait sets for those who might be interested in having them. Tossed in the .dds of the Twistedscarlett style Twilight portrait I linked earlier as well. Since that portrait set really isn't complete without her to be honest.

Biggest trick was finding which brackets went where, but they were pretty easy to add to their respective sets.

Portraits.rar

2 hours ago, Darkseed13 said:

My computer is saying that sexy xenos 1.9 is a virus and won't let me save it, is there a mirror or something?

There's has been a few people who also got that issue, I don't think there's a mirror so you'll have to wait when Toronam reuploads the file.

Maybe this has been already brought up here or somewhere else but I noticed that nerve stapled slave do not take the jobs from sexual idyll buildings. Is this intended or a bug(I mean it is classified as a worker job so I dont see why they shouldnt be  able to do it)? 

On 5/17/2019 at 6:26 PM, Dagome_Iudex said:

@Toronam would it be possible for you to include more species name into the mod? The list is pretty short, I feel like I get Doucien and Stellarian every game. 

I expand the species name list for the next upgrade. I think that too.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:54 AM, Darkseed13 said:

My computer is saying that sexy xenos 1.9 is a virus and won't let me save it, is there a mirror or something?

I have downloaded the files in the loverlab and my anti virus find nothing, i'm using Norton and usually he is paranoid and abusive, lol. That look like a false positive.

Strange.

14 hours ago, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

Can someone confirm that the Milk Farms work?

No milk farm in this mod, sir. ?

On 5/22/2019 at 4:28 PM, Fake438 said:

Maybe this has been already brought up here or somewhere else but I noticed that nerve stapled slave do not take the jobs from sexual idyll buildings. Is this intended or a bug(I mean it is classified as a worker job so I dont see why they shouldnt be  able to do it)? 

I have copy pasta the "who will get this job trigger" from the vanilla entertainer job. It's true it's probably super difficult to create arts without emotions, but for making "massages" no care. It's now corrected for the next time, you monster. ? Sex workers can be nerve stapled or syncretic proles. The others ranks are untouched.

5 hours ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

This looks very interesting, but the files are way too big for my poor laptop to handle. :( I don't suppose we could get an SSX Lite could we? Say, a version to let us pick and choose which alien species we want to add?

Outch, it's a really lowly laptop. Modding is simple with stellaris. I suggest you to go in the sexysxenos/common/species_classes and open the 00_ssxspecies_classes.

In the "ssx = { portraits" list add a # in front of every species you don't want. If that still crash it will be simpler that i do a lite version capped at something like 500 portraits.

15 hours ago, maecenasbod said:

I am attempting to run this but I only get a few portraits in the SSX category. I am running just the base 1.9 on the latest Stellaris. Is there something I am doing wrong? 

Same, sometime the game hide a part of the portraits. Click everywhere to force the game to refresh, that work every time.

On 5/16/2019 at 12:37 AM, Raana said:

Since that portrait set really isn't complete without her to be honest.

Thanks for the pics, I have 2 additional candidate pictures with this character.