[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

ssx_portaits_elf, ssx_portraits_lapine and ssx_portaits are missing the last } from the end.  The NOT in that event file is missing its =. Visual Studio Code finds these kind of errors and highlits them for you, especially with 'CWTools - Paradox Language Services' plugin installed, since it supports Stellaris.

2 hours ago, Hairdevill said:

ssx_portaits_elf, ssx_portraits_lapine and ssx_portaits are missing the last } from the end.  The NOT in that event file is missing its =. Visual Studio Code finds these kind of errors and highlits them for you, especially with 'CWTools - Paradox Language Services' plugin installed, since it supports Stellaris.

Ha, yes you are right, these bugs was here since the start.  Their are not reported in the error log and they do nothing so they can live. But thanks. ?

About the patch archive, the "!patchssxbuildablesynth" is the only one that still working in the 2.2.

22 hours ago, Hairdevill said:

19 hours ago, Toronam said:

Ha, yes you are right, these bugs was here since the start.  Their are not reported in the error log and they do nothing so they can live. But thanks. ?

About the patch archive, the "!patchssxbuildablesynth" is the only one that still working in the 2.2.

Oh... then, where fix it? could you upload this?

1 minute ago, LeiPuGuai said:

hi I find a bug, it seems that those species suppose to be in SSM was put into SSM, which mods may cause this problem? I've got elves of stellaris, quadrant fixed, R27 animated portraits, UI overhaul and tiny outliner loaded with your mod 

Do you mean the species in SSM are also in SSX? Because yeah same thing here, didn't really think about it, I thought it was intentional, but it won't be another mod causing it if it is a bug, at least not from the list of mods you use the only mods that are on that list I uses UI overhaul and tiny outliner, none of them would affect the portraits, not in that way at least, so I'm pretty confident in saying it's not a compatibility issue.

18 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

So do both snu fevers work on pops not in your empire. Say one of my pops exists in another's empire. Will they begin to take over as dominant species or does it only work in my empire.

Also when I mentioned upping the lethality of light snu fever. I meant maybe research that lets us convert more pops at once. Like snu fever but instead of purging you just convert. Also to balance the snu fever and light sun fever you can give a big research bonus whemever the regular snu fever kills a pop.

Also I've had the problem when running snu fever that a planet of mine will only grow other species and after a month of getting the new pop they get snud so I don't grow the planet.

Only light snu fever works outside of your empire, and you can set a planet to breed only a species of your choice if you have a population control policy enabled, select the planet and the demographics click the portrait of the species is growing a select species window will pop up to the right side of the screen, default is any species

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great mod! It is my absolutely favorite mod in Stellaris history.

But may I huimbly inquire what "2 new buildings" were added to the sexual idyll civic (Update 1.7.2)?

While playing with this civic I have only encountered the "Pleasuring Gardens" right from the beginning. There has to be at least another one and I cannot find it.

Again, thanks a lot for your hard work :)

1 hour ago, MagnusLaudate said:

Thanks for the great mod! It is my absolutely favorite mod in Stellaris history.

But may I huimbly inquire what "2 new buildings" were added to the sexual idyll civic (Update 1.7.2)?

While playing with this civic I have only encountered the "Pleasuring Gardens" right from the beginning. There has to be at least another one and I cannot find it.

Again, thanks a lot for your hard work :)

The other building is limited to "Resort" worlds, so If you can't find any I'm guessing you don't have a resort world yet.....

Hey there, I seem to be having a problem where I can't get anything to load up for me. Like it gets to the main menu and everything, yet when I go to create a new empire, none of the portraits show up for me. Nor do any of the traits.  It'd be really cool if I could get some help for this. I'm also not using any other mods that should effect this. 

5 hours ago, Slyfox357 said:

Hey there, I seem to be having a problem where I can't get anything to load up for me. Like it gets to the main menu and everything, yet when I go to create a new empire, none of the portraits show up for me. Nor do any of the traits.  It'd be really cool if I could get some help for this. I'm also not using any other mods that should effect this. 

Where did you install the mod, which files did you download, and which version of the game are you on?

11 hours ago, Absentia616 said:

Where did you install the mod, which files did you download, and which version of the game are you on?

I fixed it myself. Just had to fiddle around with the files for a bit. Accidentally had them placed in the wrong area and didn't even notice it till a little while ago. Everything works just fine now. 

On 2/21/2019 at 11:02 PM, Bloodly said:

Hmmm.  We've sexed up normal empires, and done a little with Machines.  The thought thus comes; How can we sex up Hives?

Hives are tricky just on a lore basis if nothing else.  The traditional bug hive is just one female (the queen) and a shit ton of genderless drones.  Not a whole lot of fucking goes on - they basically mate once and spend the rest of their life pregnant.  Of course someone will make that their fetish, so I guess there's still a market for it.

12 hours ago, Froggy said:

Hives are tricky just on a lore basis if nothing else.  The traditional bug hive is just one female (the queen) and a shit ton of genderless drones.  Not a whole lot of fucking goes on - they basically mate once and spend the rest of their life pregnant.  Of course someone will make that their fetish, so I guess there's still a market for it.

Incorrect, most hive species are almost entirely female. The queen is usually the only reproducer, kept barren by the queen's pheromones. But but not always, some species, and indeed some specific colonies within species where this isn't the norm will have fertile workers or multiple queens.
The drones are the only males, make up a tiny portion of the population, and live only to mate. If the queen dies in a standard colony, they'll pair off with workers that become fertile in her absence and head off to try to establish new colonies.