[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

On 1/26/2020 at 10:10 PM, Absentia616 said:

Oh and ALWAYS make a backup before editing and saving anything

Thanks for your help. Just gonna bypass them completely. Sounds absurd but its immersion breaking. Is the 23 or 16 mb the best traits and more to download? I assumed the bigger file but idk. 

EDIT: And what is the explanation for all the extra shipsets that don't appear to be anything and the namelists that also look incomplete?

14 hours ago, bobwoodword said:

Thanks for your help. Just gonna bypass them completely. Sounds absurd but its immersion breaking. Is the 23 or 16 mb the best traits and more to download? I assumed the bigger file but idk. 

EDIT: And what is the explanation for all the extra shipsets that don't appear to be anything and the namelists that also look incomplete?

Regarding the shipsets that's due to how stellaris handles the addition of new cities and the like. For whatever strange reason Stellaris has these conditions around the addition of new cityscapes, A cityscape must be tied to it's own shipset. So most author if they aren't making their own shipset will simply create what's a copy of one of the original shipsets, For SSX it's the musculleoid shipset.

10 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Regarding the shipsets that's due to how stellaris handles the addition of new cities and the like. For whatever strange reason Stellaris has these conditions around the addition of new cityscapes, A cityscape must be tied to it's own shipset. So most author if they aren't making their own shipset will simply create what's a copy of one of the original shipsets, For SSX it's the musculleoid shipset.

Gotcha! Thanks for all the helpful responses guys. I won't worry about the shipsets then. 

• 2 weeks later...

The mods are still in development even if it's super slow because i'm not playing much to the game with all of the problems he actually have . I don't plan to make a custom sexy vassal state even if it's a good idea.

Maybe i will make an update in a geologically really short time if i'm not too lazy.

*use the "sorry for my english" card*

3 hours ago, Toronam said:

The mods are still in development even if it's super slow because i'm not playing much to the game with all of the problems he actually have . I don't plan to make a custom sexy vassal state even if it's a good idea.

Maybe i will make an update in a geologically really short time if i'm not too lazy.

*use the "sorry for my english" card*

Yeah, I'm hoping the Federations update can bring some much needed reworks. Haven't even touched my own mod in a while. Could be good to hold off until then.

Update done ! Only for the traits and more file. I don't even remember i have added so much stuff over time. The update log is incomplete but the important stuff is inside.

The compatibility is a bit lowered but nothing too critical. The vanilla border opinion and the species happiness are rewritten but if an other mod is in conflict that will not crash.

BUT! I have also increased the size of the ruler and pop portrait in their windows. That will crash if you use an other mod that change the sames interface files. So, planetary diversity planet view is included and mod menu is still compatible.

Known issue: the paradox launcher is still telling me the mod is still for 2.2 despite i have updated that

Have fun. :)

11 hours ago, Toronam said:

Update done ! Only for the traits and more file. I don't even remember i have added so much stuff over time. The update log is incomplete but the important stuff is inside.

The compatibility is a bit lowered but nothing too critical. The vanilla border opinion and the species happiness are rewritten but if an other mod is in conflict that will not crash.

BUT! I have also increased the size of the ruler and pop portrait in their windows. That will crash if you use an other mod that change the sames interface files. So, planetary diversity planet view is included and mod menu is still compatible.

Known issue: the paradox launcher is still telling me the mod is still for 2.2 despite i have updated that

Have fun. :)

Pretty cool thanks. But where can i edorse/support you?

11 hours ago, Platinphoenixx said:

Pretty cool thanks. But where can i edorse/support you?

Nowhere. :)

2 hours ago, dolco said:

Thanks for the update. I'm really excited especially by the Xeno Rape civic. But one thing tho, could you make the lewd mind accessible for not just SSX class but also Humanoid please?

I will do something about that, that was not a good choice from me.

Hey Toronam, love the mod, am having a strange issue though. When I start a game, even a game with no a.i empires or fallen empires, and a robot empire, I get about 30 popups every day in game labeled "event_snu_fever.33" all the way to "event_snu_fever.2". It appears that the text doc that this event is in is ssxt_pop_events, however I cant seem to find out what is wrong with it. any advice would be appreciated. :)

10 hours ago, Lord_Dibble said:

Hey Toronam, love the mod, am having a strange issue though. When I start a game, even a game with no a.i empires or fallen empires, and a robot empire, I get about 30 popups every day in game labeled "event_snu_fever.33" all the way to "event_snu_fever.2". It appears that the text doc that this event is in is ssxt_pop_events, however I cant seem to find out what is wrong with it. any advice would be appreciated. :)

1 hour ago, CromeX said:

I have the same Issue as Lord_Dibble above me, literally cant play the game with the mod on :/

Did you guys two happen to mistakenly download "sexysxenos traits and more.rar" that's 16.09 MB? Because I did that too. You should download "sexysxenos traits and more for stellaris 2.2 and beyond.rar" that's 34.52 MB ?

40 minutes ago, CromeX said:

@Toronam I have issues with the UI changes since im Forced to play the Game with UI Overhaul Dynamic  literally makes me have issues with all my other Ui mods :( I would love to play with this mod tho

Delete the interface folder in trait and more. I can't truly test ui overhaul because my screen is too small, i can't reach the others panels in the bottom of the planet window, so no patching possible. ?

You have already an improved ruler window with this mod anyway.

I have reuploaded the older ssx trait and more with a easier name.

39 minutes ago, Toronam said:

Delete the interface folder in trait and more. I can't truly test ui overhaul because my screen is too small, i can't reach the others panels in the bottom of the planet window, so no patching possible. ?

You have already an improved ruler window with this mod anyway.

I have reuploaded the older ssx trait and more with a easier name.

What resolution do you play at Toronam? If you use the UI scaling in the options menu you can get UI Overhaul Dynamic to work on 720p resolutions pretty easily. I personally play at 1360x768 with UI Overhaul Dynamic and a 0.7 UI scaling. It fits quite comfortably and I have no issue getting to any of the buttons on any menu!

Edit: UI Overhaul Dynamic is one of my must have mods for a playthrough these days, especially modded playthroughs!

2 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

What resolution do you play at Toronam? If you use the UI scaling in the options menu you can get UI Overhaul Dynamic to work on 720p resolutions pretty easily. I personally play at 1360x768 with UI Overhaul Dynamic and a 0.7 UI scaling. It fits quite comfortably and I have no issue getting to any of the buttons on any menu!

I play at 1280x960, it's working now, with 0.9 scaling. Good point.

4 hours ago, CromeX said:

@Toronam I have issues with the UI changes since im Forced to play the Game with UI Overhaul Dynamic  literally makes me have issues with all my other Ui mods :( I would love to play with this mod tho

I have ssx trait and more and ui overhaul in the same time and no problem. It was probably from a wrong load order, i recommend to give to ui overhaul a better priority (loading after ssx), but maybe it's from an other mod.

7 hours ago, Toronam said:

I play at 1280x960, it's working now, with 0.9 scaling. Good point.

I have ssx trait and more and ui overhaul in the same time and no problem. It was probably from a wrong load order, i recommend to give to ui overhaul a better priority (loading after ssx), but maybe it's from an other mod.

since I already tried changing the loadorder and that didnt do anything, its seems it has to do with some other UI mod. Which one no clue, trying out if it works with no interface folder in the ssx mod :/